The Paper Route
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I turned to see Audrey on her knees in front of Tommie, loosening her jeans, then pulling them down below her sexy butt. When she stepped out of them, I saw her smooth, brown pussy.

Melinda was pulling at my khakis and I kicked my boots off so she could pull my pants off.

With my pants at my feet, Melinda knelt in front of me. She pulled my cock up and kissed it. As she held my cock, she looked up at Lydia, then reached out to take her hand. She didn’t pull her down, she didn’t have to. Lydia was on her knees beside Melinda, then she leaned over to lick my cockhead when Melinda pointed to it.

“Lydia, tell me what you feel now,” Melinda said as Lydia held my cock, licking it from my balls to my cockhead.

“As soon as my tongue touched Eddie’s cock, my pussy flooded my legs. Look, my cum is running off onto the floor.”

“Do you think you could take a cock like Eddie’s in your pussy?”

“I’m not sure, but right now, I wish Eddie had his cock all the way inside me. I have never even seen a naked man, except for that sick motherfucker - L.T. Rivera - the night he caught Scarlet, Tommie and me in bed naked. He held a gun on us and made us suck each other’s pussy as he jacked-off and watched. I never thought I would ever look at another man. Now, I wish this cock was in my pussy. Scarlet told me Eddie’s cock is huge and she sure as hell didn’t didn’t lie.

“Melinda - can you really take all of Eddie’s cock?”

“Yes and I love the feel of his cock in my pussy.”

“Show me.”

“If Eddie and I fuck here on his desk, will you let him fuck you?”

“Will you and Audrey help me get his cock in my pussy? I want to, but I’m not sure his cock will even go inside my pussy.”

“It will go, if you want him bad enough. Come over here and you can hold Eddie’s cock as he pushes it into my pussy. You’ll see how he takes his time and works his cock in and out until he’s all the way inside me. By then, my pussy is on fire and I want all I can get of his cock - and his cum.”

“I don’t really need to let Eddie come in my pussy. I can’t afford to have a baby, and take off work to nurse it and raise it. But, I would love to have a baby one day. But I just can’t right now.”

“If you have Eddie’s baby, you’ll get maternity leave and your health insurance covers maternity and doctor’s visits for the baby too.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Push Eddie’s cock down so his cockhead will go inside my pussy. If it was just Audrey and me here with Eddie, she would suck my pussy and I would suck hers, so Eddie’s cock would just slide right inside me.”

“I would love to suck your pussy, if you’ll let me.”

Melinda was sitting on my desk with her feet on the floor. I was between her legs, ready to put my cock in her pussy when she told Lydia to suck her pussy. Lydia crawled between my legs, with her face right over Melinda’s pussy.

“Suck my pussy and I’ll suck yours, when we put Eddie’s cock in your pussy the first time. I hope you and Tommie will let Eddie come in your pussies. We could all have our babies at the same time. OH HELL YES – Girl, I love the way you suck pussy. Suck me fast, then take Eddie’s cock in your hand and push it into my pussy.”

I was about to spray my come all over Lydia’s head by the time she backed up and pulled my cock down. Before she put it against Melinda’s pussy, she sucked the head of my cock inside her mouth. She didn’t know just how close she was to having her mouth filled with cum.

Her hair was against my balls as she pushed the head of my cock into Melinda’s pussy. She moved back and I eased my cock deeper inside Melinda. Just then, Lydia licked my ass from my balls to my spine. I heard her laugh as I shoved my cock all the way inside Melinda.

Melinda looked up at me, then reached up with both hands to pull me down for a kiss. Just before our lips touched, she said, “She licked your ass, didn’t she?

“Did she ever. I thought I would blow my cum out before I was inside you. How did you know?”

“I told her to lick your ass, right up through your butt, all the way to the top of your hips.”

“Just wait, Melinda. These women are mine now, and between them and me, we will have you begging us to stop.”

“I hope you do. I love this, and I love our new employees.”

“Lydia - Melinda loves to have her titties sucked as I fuck her. Show her how much you love sucking titties.”

She didn’t hesitate. She was sucking Melinda’s nipple when Tommie leaned over the desk to suck her other nipple. Tommie was wiggling her butt and I looked back to see Audrey in the floor behind her, sucking her pussy.

I looked to my left and saw Lydia wiggling her sexy butt. I reached out and patted her butt cheek. When she wiggled again, I slipped two fingers into her pussy. Her pussy is very small – as small as her two nieces’ pussies.

Melinda reached up to put both arms around my neck. I stood with my cock still in her pussy, then turned around to sit on Audrey’s desk with Melinda sitting on my cock as I leaned back. I could feel hands and tongues all over us down there and Melinda must have too, the way she started fucking me faster and faster. I know my lover well, and when her pussy started contracting on my cock, I let loose with my cum.

She kissed me and pushed back to tell me, “Stay where you are, Audrey wants to sit on your cock now.”

Audrey told her, “Melinda, I thought maybe Tommie and Lydia would want to fuck Eddie next.”

“I want them to wait until we get home, so we can fuck both of them with Scarlet there. Sort of like a homecoming, since we’ll have all three sisters living with us now.”

Audrey didn’t argue - as soon as Melinda stood and backed up, she was sitting on my slick cock, fucking me as deep as she could take me in her pussy.


After washing up in the bathroom, I hugged each of my women and told the Garcia sisters to go back to the new assembly building where they were installing the assembly lines, so they would know first-hand how everything was being set up.

I headed out to see what I could do for the sisters’ pickup.

One of the wires was off the terminal on the generator, and the insulation was broken and brittle on the other wire.

I wasn’t sure the old truck would even start, but I needed to get it back to the maintenance shop so I could get the wires replaced. The engine started right up and I drove it around to the back of the main warehouse and parked it over to the side.

There were two men working on a forklift, and when I walked into the shop they looked up. “What can we do for you? No one is supposed to be in this shop other than company personell.”

“I have an older pickup out here that belongs to two of the new employees. All it needs is two short pieces of ignition wire for the generator. If you have some wire, I can fix it myself. If not, I’ll have to drive into town and get what I need...

“ ... OH, I’m Eddie Masters. I forgot to introduce myself.”

Both men reached out to shake my hand and the older man said, “Mr. Masters, we’re glad to meet you. We’ve heard about you being your Dad’s Assistant Manager, but we never expected to meet you out here in the shop.”

The younger man shook hands with me and told me, “We have some ignition wire over here on spools. What size did you need? We have some red and black - fourteen gauge.”

“Yes, about twelve inches of each will work. I want to tell you men too - my name is Eddie. My Dad is Mr. Masters. When you see me again, please call me Eddie.”

“Eddie, we just finished with this forklift, and we’d be glad to replace those wires for you,” the older man, John Forbes, told me. His name is embroidered on his coveralls.

“Do you have two terminal ends? That was the original problem, it looks like. Then the wires must have laid against the generator and heated the insulation enough to make it brittle.”

“We’ll fix it right up for you.”

Within minutes, they had the wires replaced and tied so they wouldn’t lay against the generator. They even started the engine to be sure the generator was working. The amp-gauge showed full charge when it first started, then slowly the needle dropped back to the neutral position.

“Thanks men. If you guys ever need anything, just give me a holler and I’ll try to help you.”

Raymond, the youngest man spoke up, “Eddie, there is one thing I would like to ask of you. Mind you - if it’s something you can’t make happen - I’ll understand.”

“Let’s hear it, Raymond. If I can’t help, maybe I can find someone who can.”

“We’ll, my wife’s sister just graduated from high school, and moved in with us last spring. She hasn’t been able to find work. She didn’t make good grades in school, but she managed to get her diploma. I was wondering if there’s a way she could find work here at the plant? She’s really smart, she just don’t have a lot of book sense - if you know what I mean.”

“Bring her to work with you tomorrow. I’ll have her try out on one of the assembly lines, and if she can handle that, we have four new lines starting up in a week or so. We hired ninety new employees this morning, who will report to begin training on Monday.”

“Thanks, Eddie. I wasn’t sure about asking, but I need to help her somehow. She’s a good girl and she’s just as cute as she can be.”

“If she’s willing to work and she can be trained, we’ll find something for her. Tell her to report to the receptionist’s desk tomorrow morning, and I’ll leave word for Patricia to let me know when she gets here. What’s her name? So I can tell Patricia.”

“Abby Landis.”

I drove the Garcia sisters’ pickup back around to park near my car and went inside. When I walked through the secretary pool, all the girls and women waved at me like I was someone special - and I smiled and waved back.

“Claudia, you have a really fine bunch of secretaries here. I’m proud of you, and them too, for the job they do here.”

“Thank you, Eddie. You need to walk through here more often. Those girls just love seeing your smiling face when you look them over.”

Patricia was on the phone when I went to her desk, and she held up two fingers, then pointed to her note pad. I stopped and leaned over the counter, looking down on her desk, then I looked at her. She was smiling when she got off the phone.

“Eddie, I have two messages for you – but first, I want to tell you thanks for letting me live out at your ranch. I really and truly had fun out there yesterday and last night.”

“If you weren’t so busy, I’d come around behind this counter and we’d have some more fun. Maybe we can get together down at the steam room again one afternoon. Now, tell me about my messages.”

“The first one is about my Mom. She called this morning and told me that she’s coming out this weekend for a visit and she’s really interested in becoming a Volunteer Mom.

“The next message is from Miss Violet Meade at the printing office. She said to tell you that she has all your photos developed and that she would send them here to your office. She said she wanted you to see them before Friday afternoon. She also wanted to know if she could bring two of her personal friends with her – she said to tell you - they’re two of the ones she was telling you about.”

“Call her back and tell her to bring her friends with her and make sure they’re planning to spend the weekend with us too.”

“Eddie, Melinda told me they were going to take lots of photos of everyone naked this weekend. I want to talk Mom into being naked with us. I want you to see her naked, too.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Tell your Mom that we need her there on the ranch. Be sure and tell her how much fun it is, just walking around naked with no worries at all.”

“I’ve told her that already, and I really think she’s excited about it too. I shouldn’t tell you this here at work, but I wanted you to know. She asked me if I would shave her pussy as soon as she gets there.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.