The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

There were no cars parked in front of the main office building. But when I drove onto the parking lot, I saw an older pickup parked on the far side of the asphalt parking lot, with the hood up. When I got out to go inside, I looked back toward the pickup. I could see two men bent over the front fender with their heads under the hood. I looked at my watch and decided I had a few minutes to spare so I headed that way. About halfway there, I could tell those were not men bent over looking under the hood. Those are some fine looking butts, and if there’s one thing I know, it’s a woman’s butt.

I walked right up to the front of the pickup, and ducked my head, looking over the radiator to see them holding some wires, trying to get them back on the generator.

They had yet to notice me, but I had already got an eyeful of their sexy butts before bending over to look under the hood. “You ladies having trouble?”

Both of them jumped back and bumped their head on the hood as they turned to look at me.

“Mister, you scared the hell out of us. The least you could do is say something before you walk upon two women like that.”

The one who spoke was trying to brush her long black hair out of her face and back over her shoulder. When she did, I thought of Scarlet Rivera. I looked at the other woman and she was brushing her hair back too. When I saw their tan skin, I knew I was right.

“I saw you were having problems and I thought I’d offer to help. I didn’t mean to scare you. Tell me, which of you is Tommie and which is Lydia?”

“Who are you? And how do you know our names?” the other sister spoke, but I could see a smile about to break out on her face.

“I’m Eddie Masters and I’m best friends with your sister, Scarlet.”

“You’re Eddie? We were supposed to report to you this morning. We barely made it here with this old truck. I’m Lydia, by the way, and I’d shake your hand but my hands are dirty.”

She held out her hand to show me, and I reached out to take her hand in mine.

Both of them were dressed in men’s jeans and loose fitting, white t-shirts. I know when a woman is hiding the fact that she has some high firm titties and these two young women are blessed, just like their older sister.

“Bring your paperwork and come go with me. We’ll get your transfer papers filled out and I’ll come back later to fix your pickup.”

Still holding Lydia’s hand, I reached out to take both their envelopes, and stuff them in my waist. I took Tommie’s hand and looked from one to the other and, both were smiling.

As we walked across the parking lot, Tommie told me, “Scarlet called us and told us about you. You sure did make a good impression on her, Reva and Resa. I want to thank you for what you did for them. I want to thank you too, for having us transferred to this plant.”

“Did Scarlet tell you that she and her daughters are now living with us?”

Lydia answered, “Yes, and she told us a lot more stuff too. She wanted us to ask if you’d have room for two more women at your ranch.”

“Did she tell you about our ranch?”

“Well, she told us that none of you ever wear clothes and that you have over a dozen women wanting to be your wives and you have maybe twice that many, who want to live there and be your women - on the side,” Tommie answered.

Lydia said, “Forgive me for being so personal, but did you really fuck our sister, her two daughters, and two college girls, one after the other?”

“What did Scarlet tell you?”

“She told us you not only fucked all five of them, you filled their pussies with cum.”

“Did you doubt your sister?”

Tommie answered, “We did until just now, when you introduced yourself.”

“When we get your transfer papers finished, I want both of you to go with me.”

“Where are we going? You’re not taking us to your office, or anything like that - are you?”

“No. Not yet, anyway.”

Before we reached the office door, I saw Claudia Windham run up the concrete steps and unlock the door. As the door swung back, I caught it and held it open for them to enter. They looked at me, then each other before entering.

Claudia turned to see us and spoke to me, “Eddie, I saw your car out there and I thought you were inside until I had to unlock. Do you have two new employees to sign up this morning?”

“Good Morning, Claudia. I want you to meet Tommie and Lydia Garcia. They’re transferring here from the Raw Materials plant and I need to leave their paperwork with you. Will you see that Savita gets these.”

“I sure will.

She turned to the Garcia sisters, “Welcome to Masters’ Manufacturing. I’m sure you’ll enjoy working here as much as we all do. I’ll take care your papers, both of you just run along with Eddie.”

“Claudia, did you run all the way out here from town?” I asked.

“I sure did, Eddie. I’m determined to drop at least fifty pounds so I can wear one of those t-shirt dresses like Anne was wearing yesterday.”

“You’ll get there too, and don’t forget, we have a date - the day after you wear one of those dresses to work.”

“I’m going to hold you to it too, Eddie ... I mean, well uh, you know what I mean.”

I sure do and I’ll hold you to it.”

We were walking down the hall past my office when Lydia looked at me. “That sign had your name on it. I thought you were taking us to your office.”

“No, I’m taking both of you to your new job. But first, we’re going to watch the shift change, then you’re going to the new assembly building where you’ll work, when we new start more production lines.”

“Eddie, we can’t do without a paycheck. We thought we would go right to work when we transferred here,” Tommie said.

“You will go right to work. You won’t miss a paycheck either.”

At the end of the corridor, I motioned for both of them to stand beside me as we looked through the glass, down on the assembly lines at work.

“This is my first time to see this and I was wondering how it works. This is so smooth, look at how one person steps back and another one steps up to keep the assembly line running.”

“Eddie, we’ve seen this many times. We went to work at another assembly plant right out of high school. Masters - I mean Hampton – at the time, bought that plant and they asked us to transfer to the Raw Materials plant, because both of us could drive forklifts,” Lydia told me.

“You drive forklifts and you know how an assembly line works?”

“Yes. Will we be working on an assembly line again? If we do, put us on a line where it pays to meet production numbers. We can make more money like that.”

“Tell me how you can make more money.”

“Each assembly line, and each employee has to meet certain production numbers, in order to make more money. Just say those people down there were assembling small electric motors. Each worker would have to assemble a certain number of them on a shift - to meet their daily production. Anything over that number, they would be paid extra, per piece.”

“Come go with me.”

“Are we going back to your office now?” Tommie asked.

“No - we’re going out to the new assembly plant where both of you will be working. I want you to stay right beside me the whole time we’re out here.”

Lydia pulled my arm and pointed to a long line of women. “Are they applying for jobs? Do you want us to get in line?”

“They have already applied, and now they are here for a job interview. I’ll be interviewing, along with my dad and three other supervisors. I want one of you on either side of me and I want you to pay close attention to each woman as they sit in front of us.”

Tommie asked me, “Eddie, will we be hired to work in this new assembly plant? We really do need a job and when we were told to report here, we thought we would go right to work.”

“You were on the payroll when we walked into the building. You won’t miss a paycheck - and if you’ll just relax and help me with these interviews, I’ll see that both of you get a nice raise. Now, do you trust me?”

Lydia told me, “Eddie, we do trust you, and Scarlet told us that you’re the nicest, kindest and most lovable man she’s ever met. But you have to understand, we’re just barely making it, even with both of us working and paying rent. You saw that old piece-of-shit truck we drive, and it barely made it over here.”

“I want both of you to do me a favor before we go over there to start interviewing.”

“Sure, if we can, we’ll do whatever it takes to help you.”

“Step over here next to this wall and tuck your t-shirts down into your pants. Then, I want to see both of you smile. You’re too good looking to be frowning, and looking sad.”

“Eddie, we wear these men’s jeans and large t-shirts to keep our titties from sticking out so far, and our butts from being so noticeable,” Tommie told me.

“I knew that, as soon as I saw your sexy asses bent over that truck fender. Now - you work for me – and beginning this very minute, I want both you to look like two very confident, very attractive assembly-line foremen who are helping me interview these women for Master’s Manufacturing’s newest assembly plant.”

“EDDIE. Did you mean to say that?” Lydia asked.

“Yes, now show everyone here just how pretty you can look. No more tears - no more whining. You work for me, and if you want to live with us - rent free, you’re more than welcome to follow me home today.”

Lydia looked at Tommie and both of them were smiling when they looked at me. With their backs to the open room, they tucked their loose shirts into their skin tight jeans and turned toward me, still smiling.

“We know everyone can see our bras through these t-shirts the way our titties are sticking out, but what the hell - our new Bossman told us to dress like this,” Tommie told me.

“Let’s get to work, and I want both of you to either tap my leg or let me know somehow, that you approve or disapprove of the women we interview.”

We sat at a long folding table, in metal folding chairs, with Lydia on one side of me, and Tommie on the other. I had a loose-leaf notebook in front of me with the names of all the women interviewing today. There were five lines forming nearby - one in front of each interview table.

Dad came by, and I introduced him to Lydia and Tommie. He stood behind us as the first young woman took a seat across from us. I had a list of questions I’m to ask each applicant, and as I went down the list, I would make a note of their answers. At the end of the short interview, I held out a card with the woman’s name, address, and employee number on it - which meant they were hired.

Some of the first ones screamed and some even leaned across to shake my hand. One woman even leaned over, took my hand like she was going to shake, then kissed my hand.

Lydia and Tommie were into this already, and by the third woman to sit in front of us, I slid the list over in front of Lydia and let her ask the questions. Tommie whispered to me that this was the exact list of questions they were asked when they interviewed with Hampton - back a few years ago. I placed the pad in front of her that I was making notes on, and we were moving even faster.

When the fourth woman stood to leave, I looked around and Dad was nowhere to be seen. I glanced at the other tables, and the other lines were moving along just as fast as we were.

We worked like this until 11:00, when the last of the women were leaving the new assembly plant. Each of the supervisors brought me their lists, and we congratulated each other on how smoothly the interviews had gone. We had just hired ninety new employees who were told to report to this building for training - next Monday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.