The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I was headed to the bathroom when I saw Becky waving for me. She was at the back door with Patricia and Melinda. When I went over to see them, I saw Patti and Polly Perkins.

“Patti – Polly, I didn’t even know you were here. Where is your mom?”

“She’s with Miss Sarah and your Mom. I don’t know which way they went. We arrived about two hours ago and we’ve been busy meeting all your friends and volunteers.”

Becky told me, “Eddie, we need to slip away for a little while before supper if we can. Melinda and I want to take Patricia down to the new steam room, and show her something she’s been asking us to show her.”

Melinda took Polly’s and Patti’s hands and led them ahead of Becky, Patricia and me.

“Eddie, Patricia told us you invited her to live here with us. She told us she felt your cock when you hugged her, and now she wants to get better acquainted with it. I told her that Melinda and I were best friends with your cock and we’d be glad to introduce her to him.”

“You know I’m always willing, but are you sure we need to leave all our other new friends?”

Melinda told me, “I asked Mom what she thought about us taking you, Patricia, Polly and Patti down to the new steam room. She told us that was the best place we could take them so Patricia can meet your cock and become personal friends with him. Patti and Polly wanted to fuck you too, since we were in sort of a hurry that morning we met over at the Mayor’s house.

Becky told me, “Just so you’ll know ahead of time, Ms. Pam Perkins wants another ride on your cock too. Looks like you’ll be busy all night tonight, with Savita, Audrey and Ms. Pam Perkins. Then, Hazy and Heather told us they want to sleep next to Nadine, and she wants you there with them - again, before morning.”

Then Melinda told me, “Eddie, Ms. Sarah told us today, that she wants to schedule a meeting with all your Volunteer Moms one afternoon next week, when we told her about Ms. Roxy, and the lady at the printing office where you’re planning our Naturist Magazine, both wanting to be Volunteer Moms too.”

“Violet Meade told me that she has about two dozen women who meet with her at her country estate on weekends, and stay naked until they have to come back on Monday. She wants me to bring some of you over one weekend and meet all of them. She thinks most, if not all of the will want to join us here on the ranch and even donate money to our cause. She said about half of them are a lot younger and would want to have babies too.

“Then there’s Ruth and Ruby Martin, who want to be Volunteer Moms. We need to include them when we make plans. I’m sure they’re pregnant, as many times as they made me come in their pussies today.”

“They’ve already told us about that. Then, there Mrs. Barton and Mrs. Webb. Both of them are planning to live here and become Volunteer Moms. Both of them have already given Nadine checks of ten thousand dollars each.”

When we reached the end of the path to the sauna and steam room, Becky led Patricia ahead of the others and told us to wait for her.

Melinda told me, “Eddie, the steam room’s not finished yet, but they’ve got the steam from the thermal springs piped into the room. They don’t have a control valve installed yet, so the steam will come in full force until they get that valve. It’s supposed to be here one day this week.

“Becky and I came down here today and it’s so hot in there, you’ll be hot and sweaty in minutes. They only have two of the tables and one of three benches installed, but there’s plenty of room for you to stretch out and let us help Patricia sit on top of you so we can get your cock in her pussy.”

“You both know I love sex. Hot and sweaty sex is even better. This sounds perfect to me.”

They were right, this place sure is a steamy room. I was sweating by the time they led me through the foggy steam, to the table they were planning for us to use.

The cedar table is wet and slippery, but I managed to sit on the edge and slide back to where I could lie down with my head on one end and my feet on the other. “How long is this table?” I asked them.

“Ernie told us it’s seven foot long. Eddie, you’re still growing. You have only a few inches past your head and your heels are right at the edge,” Becky told me.

“I know I’m still growing. When I bought my new khakis to wear at work, I had to get them with inseams another three inches longer than I’ve been wearing jeans.”

Becky told me, “Eddie, you haven’t worn jeans since school was out last spring. We’ve been wearing shorts since then. You have to be six-foot-five by now.”

Melinda told me, “Eddie, I’m going to suck your cock and see how tall we can make it, before Patricia takes it in her pussy. I do believe, your cock is getting taller too. I can barely take you all the way in my throat.”

“You’re about to make me blow my cum down your throat.”

“Patricia, let me hold your hand so you can step up on this bench, then sit on the table beside Eddie. Then you can turn and roll over on top of him. When you sit up, we’ll help you take his cock. I’ll be glad to suck your pussy, just to be sure you’re slick enough to take all of him,” Becky told her.

“Becky, my pussy has been wet since I felt Eddie’s cock between my thighs, earlier when we met. If anything, I’ll have to be careful and not take too much of his big, beautiful cock at once.”

Melinda said, “Patricia, you are aware that we’re not putting a condom on Eddie’s cock, aren’t you?”

“Yes, and already, I want Eddie to fill my pussy with his cum. I’ve though about this ever since he called earlier and asked me to give Ms. Roxy a message for him. I’ve never had but one boyfriend and we never did any kind of sex. I’ve given myself pleasure with my fingers and I love to make myself come. Now, I’m ready to fuck my boss and have him fill my pussy with his cum.”

“We just wanted to be sure. Becky and I love seeing Eddie’s naked cock sliding into woman’s pussy, no matter if it’s her first time, or if she’s one of his women, fucking him for the fiftieth time.”

“Patti and Polly want to take Eddie’s cock in their pussy too. Will you help us?” Becky asked.

“I’d love to. I would even suck your pussy and help you take your brother’s cock in your pussy, if you’ll let me.”

“If Eddie can go that many times, after all the fucking he did at the Martin place earlier - Melinda and I both would love to ride his cock before we go back to the house.”

Patricia asked, “How does someone like me, get to be Eddie’s woman?”

Becky told her, “You are on the right track already. If you’ll agree to live here with us, help with our projects and agree to never wear clothes, all that’s left is for you to take Eddie’s cum in your pussy and have his babies.”

“Then that’s what I want. I want to stay here, now that I’m here. Eddie has already asked me to live here. I want to be his woman and have his babies. I hope we can have more than one. My Momma wants lots of grandkids and she fusses at me all the time when she calls, because I’m not married and having babies.”

“Where does your Mom live?” I asked her just before she lowered her pussy to take my cock.

“She lives in Bradford, a few blocks from where you and your family home is located.”

“What does she do? Does she work? Where is your dad?”

“They divorced last year and Mom gets a big check from him each month. She doesn’t have to work now.”

“What’s your Mom’s name? I want you to call her and ask her if she will consider coming here to live.”

“Veronica Hastings. I’m sure when I call, she will want to come for a visit. Once she does, she will love this place as much as I do. Uh, if she wanted to be one of your Volunteer Moms, would she get to fuck you?”

“I’ve fucked all my Volunteer Moms so far, and even though I’ve never met your mom, I would love to fuck her too. My guess would be, she’s tall and slender, just like her daughter.”

“You would guess right, she and I wear the same size clothes.”

“Same size bras too, I hope.”

“Yes, same size all over. Mom looks good, Eddie. I’ve tried to convince her to date, but she tells me she doesn’t want another man who will only hurt her. I’ll tell her about you, and I know she’ll want to meet you. She’s shy though. She would never do what we’re doing here.”

“Would she, if it was just you, her and me naked together?”

“I could convince her to do that, once I tell her that you love all your women and you have a great big wonderful cock.

“Eddie, I need your cock now. Just thinking about being with my Mom as she takes you cock makes me want to fuck you.”

Patricia eased her body lower, letting her pussy press against my cockhead. As Becky held me steady for her, she asked, “I don’t know your Mom, but she should think seriously about coming here. Just as Eddie told you, she could at least, be a Volunteer Mom, and be here to help raise yours and all our babies when we start giving birth.”

“Ohhhhhhhh! I love the feel of Eddie’s cock going in my pussy. Can I take more now? I knew I would love fucking, if I ever got the chance. Most guys I meet are so much shorter then me, and they don’t seem to think I’m attractive.”

Melinda told her, “Girl, with your long legs, your sexy ass and large titties, you look damn good to us. I can tell, Eddie loves your pussy too, just look at the way he’s fucking his cock up to get more inside you.”

“I love my big titties, even though they look too big for my thin body. Mom’s titties are large too and she’s built like me. I’m going to call her and I hope she will come here to live. I bet she would love to have Eddie’s cock in her pussy too. She’s only thirty-nine.”

Melinda told her, “You need to call her when we get back to the house. She needs to know where you are, and she needs to come see how happy you are here. If you can get her to come for a visit, Becky, Mom, and Ms. Sarah will help us convince her to stay with us.”

“Yes. I’ll call her when we go back. Right now, I want to take all of Eddie’s cock and I want to feel his cum going in my pussy. Ms. Nadine told me I would love that feeling, if I ever let him fuck me. FUCK ME DEEP NOW, EDDIE. I’m getting my come and I feel your cock swelling at the same time. OH SHIT YES – JUST LIKE THAT.”

“Lean over closer and let me suck your nipples, Patricia. I love sucking titties and I can’t wait until all of you mommas’ titties are full of milk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.