The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

At my office, I held the door open for Nadine to enter first, then Roxy - followed by Savita. As Savita walked past, she smiled at me when I ran my hand under her skirt to feel her sexy ass.

She lingered just long enough to whisper, “Eddie Masters, I owe you my virginity, and the fucking of a lifetime. I never knew American men could gather a group of sexy, horny women so swiftly. My pussy is wet again, just thinking of what could - and possibly will happen in here.”

Audrey stepped over next to me as I pulled the door closed. “Mister Masters, could I please ask that you allow me to stay and watch? I’ve never even seen a naked woman or a naked man. Ms. Nadine told me earlier, that if I would remove my bra and panties, I could join you and the others. Now that I see two more women, I’m willing to keep out of the way and watch, if you’ll allow me to stay.”

“Audrey, I want you to stay. But I want you naked with the rest of us, if you’re sure that’s what you want.”

“I want that too. Please, tell me that one day you will want me to be naked with you here in your office. I would love to be naked with you. Just you and me.”

“Be naked with me?”

“I - I would love to let you fuck me.”

“I like for my women to fuck me too.”

“I would love to fuck you, and I would love to be one of your women.”

“My women live with me on my ranch. We’re Naturists and we never wear clothes on our ranch.”

“I love being naked. I live with my Aunt Claudia now and I would love to live with you and all your women. I love my Aunt Claudia, but she doesn’t like for me to have friends my age and she’s too strict. I want to be happy and learn to love a man. I need to tell you too ... I like girls too, and I hope that’s alright.”

“I don’t have any condoms.”

“I don’t want you to use a condom with me, if we fuck.”

“You’ll be pregnant.”

“Then I’ll have your baby if you’ll let me. I know you’ll make sure I have a happy life if I have your baby.”

“Let me see your smile, Audrey. I love your smile and I want you to be one of my women, and work here too.”

“OH MISTER MASTERS - MAY I HUG YOU?”

“Give me a hug, Audrey. Before we leave this office, you will be one of my women and I want you to call me, Eddie - when we’re in my office like this, whether it’s just you and me or with our special women friends. You’ll know when, and I love your name, by the way.”

“Thank you, Eddie. I’m going to love loving you and I’m really anxious to have you fuck me. I’ve thought about it all morning, since you chose me as your assistant secretary.”

“I want you to fuck me too, Audrey. We’ll work on that, when it’s just the two of us in here. Today, I want you to strip off naked and help me fuck Savita, and Ms. Roxanne. I know you’ll never tell anyone what we do behind these closed doors.”

“I’d never tell. Did you really mean I get to help you fuck Savita and Ms. Roxanne? I’m so happy, my pussy is wet already.”

“Would you like to have Ms. Nadine help you with that?”

“You mean ... I mean ... like, she will touch me?”

“Yes, she loves girls and she loves girls who love her. I’ll call her over and you’ll see how much she loves beautiful young girls. She told me earlier that she was proud I hired your for my assistant secretary.”

“I wasn’t aware she even knew me.”

“She knows all the men and women who work here. Here she comes, pull your sweater off and give her a big hug, with your naked titties mashed against her naked titties.”

“Nadine, I was just about to call you over to join Audrey and me. She wants to be one of my women and have my baby. She wants to hug you also. I told her that you love hugs and you love beautiful young women.”

“Come to me, Audrey. You are so beautiful and I love your big titties. You and Eddie are going to make some beautiful babies together.”

“OH MS. Nadine – I love you already. Will you help me learn how to love Eddie and the other women?”

“Step over here by your desk, Audrey. You and I are going love each other and I’ll come back soon and help you learn to love Eddie, just the way he loves to be loved by his women.”

“OH YES. I love the way that sounds. May I touch you, too?”

“Touch me just like I touch you. When I suck your nipples, you suck mine the same way.”

“Yessssss! OH Yeeeesssss – Yeeeesssss - Yeeeesssss!”

Nadine looked at me and smiled. She smooched her lips at me, then nodded toward Savita and Roxy.

For a forty-four year old woman, Roxanne Weatherford sure has kept her tall, sexy body in good shape. She and Savita were sitting on a small couch near the bathroom door. Both of them were naked.

“Eddie, please come join us. Savita and I have been getting to know each other on a personal basis, and we’ve discovered we have many of the same interests. When she told me that she asked you to photograph her nude body in her office, I told her that I have hundreds of nude photos myself, in my collection. I showed her a few of my more recent ones and many of my earlier nude photos. She’s shared the ones you just took of her and I have to tell you, you would make a really good photographer. You have an eye for beauty and you really caught the light in her office just right to highlight her beautiful breasts and sexy brown body.”

“Thanks Roxy, but I’m just a picture taker, I’ll never be a photographer. I do love taking photos and I’ve taken enough to know when the light is right and how to make the most of the light in a room. I would love to see your entire collection one day, but what I would love right now, is taking as many nude photos of you as you’ll let me.”

“Eddie, Savita and I have just now admitted to each other, that we’re self proclaimed, narcissists. We want you to take our photos here in your office, together and separate...

“I have something in my vehicle which I would love to gift you with. I’ve given up on any hopes of learning how to operate such a complicated camera. Someone with your intellect and mastery of photography could pick that Nikon 35mm Camera up and begin taking photos instantly.”

“Roxy, a camera like that has to be worth a lot of money.”

“It belonged to my late husband and I want you to have it. I have no heirs and I’ll either give it to you, or give it to some stranger just to rid myself of it. It brings back old memories of a time when I loved having nude photographs made of myself. Martin could never master making my nude photos come out like I wanted them. I had to toss so many bad exposures.

“Before I leave, I’ll bring it in here so you can check the batteries and clean the lens. There are at least three lens, maybe even four if I remember correctly ... Anyway, for today, I want you to use that Polaroid Camera and make some nude photographs of Savita and myself. Then, I want some made of Savita and me hugging and kissing. She just confessed to me, she loves the way you kiss and I told her I do too.”

I picked up the camera and both of them stood smiling at me when I looked their way. I didn’t tell them, but I would rather be fucking them, than taking nude photos of them.

Though there are at least twenty-seven years difference in their ages, the camera didn’t show that, when I looked through the viewfinder to take my first photo of them together. I pulled the film from the camera and laid it face up on a table next to the couch, to develop.

“Roxy, if you’re really sure about having your sexy body photographed, I want to take this one in the same pose Savita did for me in her office.”

“Tell me how you want me, Eddie. Savita said you told her how to pose for each photo and she loved the way you took charge and told her just exactly how you want her body. Martin would never do that for me. I had to come up with my own pose, then tell him where to stand to take my photos...

“Tell me how you want me. I don’t care how naughty or how nasty it is, just tell me and I’ll pose for you.”

“Let’s do this one first. Savita loved it, and I do too. Turn to face Savita, then bend forward at your with your long legs spread wide apart. I love those high heels you’re wearing. They make your long legs strain, and your sexy ass look so fuckable. Look back at me as if I just told you I wanted some of your hot pussy.”

“OH DAMN, EDDIE! Like this? PLEASE, tell me more! I love this like I always knew I would, given the chance to pose naked for a real photographer.”

“Yes, now hold that, while turning your body to look back over your other shoulder at the camera and smile a sexy smile for me.”

Tell me that you want to fuck me like this!”

“Roxy, I would love to step up behind you and push my cock into your pussy with you in that position. I can see your pussy and I can even see your butthole.

“Savita, come look at what this camera sees. Tell me if this pose reminds you of your own sexy ass pointing toward the camera as you turned and smiled.”

“OH DEAR ME! Roxy, hold that pose one more minute and let me stand beside you with my ass pointing toward the camera. If I knew you wouldn’t cringe at me for being an Indian girl wanting to kiss your sexy naked ass, I would be behind you, licking your ass and pussy until you made me stop.”

“Savita, you’re a sexy young American woman who just happens to have Indian parents. Come help me, please? I need you like you would not believe.

“ ... Eddie, hurry and take this photo. It’s been twenty years since I’ve been with a woman and I’ve waited long enough - damn it!”

“As long you and Savita stay naked together, I’m going to keep taking photos of you.”

“Please do, Eddie. I’m hooked and I want all we can cram into this first meeting.

“Savita - Darling - if you see anything back there you like, please help yourself. You have me trembling at the thought of you kissing my pussy and my ass. Just be aware - if you’ll allow me, I will devour your sexy brown ass right here in front of Eddie’s camera.”

“Roxy, my heart, my body, my ass, and my pussy, all belong to Eddie, but you and I can help each other get ready to take his beautiful cock.”

“ ... Both of you need to see these last two. If you’re even thinking about kissing each other’s sexy asses, you’ll want more photos like this.”

I laid the photos on the table next to the others and when I turned, I saw Nadine hovering over Audrey. Audrey was lying back on her desk and Nadine was bent over, eating her pussy with her sexy ass raised, just right to take my cock. I still had my pants on, but they were down to my knees by the time I staggered over to fuck my wife’s pussy from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.