The Paper Route
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Dad left earlier than Nadine and I.

I drove her car, which is not the station wagon we saw at the river that time. This new, 1962 Corvette, is a race car.

I’ve seen pictures of them, but I have never seen one until today. She keeps her little sports car in a closed garage, and I could hardly believe it when she tossed me her keys and said, “Here, you drive. You’re the man of this family and you’re about to be my husband,”

I was dressed in a white, long sleeve shirt and khakis with my western boots. Nadine is wearing a skirt I had never seen. Not that she wears much clothes around the house, anyway. This one, she called a pencil-skirt, when I asked her about it.

“Some call them a sheath, but most women recognize them as pencil-skirts simply because they fit tight to a woman’s body from her waist to her knees, as this one does. Since you’re driving, I want to show you something I learned when I purchased my first pencil-skirt. I do this now, when I have to pee while wearing this skirt.”

With her feet on the floorboard, she raised her butt and pulled her skirt up past her hips to sit with her naked legs spread.

“I wanted to show you this, so you’ll be aware of how easy it will be to fuck me on our way back, later today. I suppose you know by now, Becky, Melinda, your Mom, and I are pregnant?”

Are you, really? Becky told me that she, Melinda and Mom were pregnant. I hope you and I have a boy.”

“I’m hoping for a boy too. I want to name him, Donald Edward Masters III. And call him Donnie.”

“I love it.

“Tell me more about my job and the young woman I’m supposed to meet in Human Resources.”

“Your job will be more hands-on than your dad’s. You will actually meet with your foremen and lay out our manufacturing plans, as we start each new contract.”

“That sounds complicated. Where will I get the information to pass on to them?”

“From your two secretaries. Melinda will be your personal secretary, and I expect her to get personal with you on a daily basis. Your other secretary will be chosen from the secretarial pool. I’ll have Claudia help you with that choice. I’ll tell her that you want a very pretty, very friendly, very young, and very smart young woman. She will do the rest...

“I can hardly wait to see your face when you meet Savita. I wish now we had time to meet her before our board meeting. Look, just the thought of you meeting that Indian beauty, has made my pussy wet!”

She swiped her finger through her tight pussy and held it over close to my face. I grabbed her finger and sucked it into my mouth.

“Eddie, you make me want to fuck you, when you do stuff like that! You’re going to get fucked on the back of this silver Corvette on our way home. We’ll have to find a country road we can drive off the highway. We do need to be somewhat respectable out in public, don’t you think?”

“I suppose you’re right, but I would love to put my cock in your pussy one day when we’re in a public place and you’re wearing one of your poodle skirts, with no panties, so we can hide what we’re doing.”

“We’re not only going to stop on some country road and fuck on our way home today, we’re going to strip naked and let me ride your cock until I can’t ride anymore.”

“I hope we can find a deserted country road. I’d hate for someone to walk up and interrupt us, just as you get my cock in your pussy...”

“Even as wild and frisky as you have let me become - something like that would embarrass the hell out of me.”

“I have never seen you embarrassed about anything. If there was no danger in us being seen, I might enjoy seeing you become embarrassed. Of course, if there’s no danger, I’m going to hold you and make you keep fucking me as they watch.”

“EDDIE! If you don’t stop teasing me with all those crazy thoughts, you may get fucked before we attend the board meeting.”

“So, you would love for someone to see us fucking out on some deserted country road, as long as there’s no danger to us?”

“Hush! You’re making my pussy leak. Hand me your handkerchief. I need to wipe myself before we go inside.”

I looked ahead to see the huge metal buildings which cover most of the fifteen acres here at the plant.

“I see you still have Hampton Manufacturing on the gate.”

“That’s coming down today. I’ve already told your Dad to have Maintenance replace the sign with Master’s Manufacturing. I’ve already told Savita and the bookkeeping department to have all our stationery changed as soon as possible. I want my new husband to own half of my corporation, and I want his name on it too.”

“NADINE?”

“What now, Eddie? Can I not give my husband part of my inheritance, if I choose?”

“Well, we suddenly went from teasing, to seriously - serious business. I don’t even know what to say.”

“Park right over there where the sign says, Assistant Manager. Turn the engine off and kiss me like you want to fuck me right here. I’m sure all those secretaries up there, have their faces plastered to the windows, and I want them to see my new husband kiss me.”

“You’ll never have to ask again. No matter where we are, even in the boardroom!”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Don’t dare me, Nadine. I’ll win every time.”

“I dare you!”

“Keep my handkerchief in your purse, you’re going to need it when I kiss you in front of your board members, and Dad.”

“I dare you!”

“Keep on, and I’ll pull that pencil-skirt up over your sexy ass and bend you over on the boardroom table.”

“Okay, I give up ... But, one day, I want you to take me in that board room and bend me over the table and fuck me until your cock goes limp.”

“You know better than anyone, we’ll be there all day.”

“I’ll call Melinda and Savita to come help me.”

“This is getting wild, but I love having fun. I’d love to have all three of you naked and bent over that table - so be careful what you say.”

“I give up ... for now. I have never backed down from a man in my life, and here I am, afraid if I don’t shut my damn mouth, you’ll have my naked ass bent over that table in front of all the board members.” She was laughing, but her face was red for the first time since I met her.

As soon as the front wheels of the car stopped against the curb, I reached for her, pulling her over on her knees with her naked ass showing as I held her and kissed her.

“OH-MY-GOD! I can’t believe you would actually do that!”

“You told me to kiss you like we were about to fuck in your car.”

“I never expected you to pull me over and expose my naked ass to anyone who may be watching!”

When I ran around to open her car door, she kissed me, then pulled me around and pointed to all the windows on the second floor. There has to be fifty women looking this way.

“I’ll never live this down, but I’m so fucking horny right now, I may fuck you on that boardroom table...

“Come this way, Eddie. We’re going through the secretarial pool on our way to the boardroom. I want each and everyone of these women to see up close, the man I’m going to marry.”

I reached for the door and held it open for her to enter. It’s something Mom taught me and I never even think about it. Nadine looked up at me as she walked in ahead of me and whispered, “You make me so fucking proud of you. You just won the heart of every woman in this room. I doubt there’s a one of them who have had a door opened for them, then were allowed to walk in ahead of their husband or boyfriend.”

I looked around the room to see at least forty secretaries. All of them were looking our way and there was hardly any sound. Nadine stepped over to an older woman and spoke to her. I couldn’t make out all she said, but I did hear, ‘meet my future husband’

The woman smiled at me and stepped over to shake my hand. “Eddie, I’m Claudia Windham, and I’m in charge of all these wonderful women we have here. Ms. Nadine just informed me that you will need one of our younger secretaries to be your assistant secretary. In the future, I hope you will call on me for anything you may need. We’re all here to help you make this company run smoothly.”

“Thank you, Ma’am. I’ll leave it up to you then, to pick a secretary for me. Ms. Nadine’s step-daughter, Melinda Hampton, will be my personal secretary.”

“Would you like you to meet all these ladies? I can assure you too, they are ladies. I hand picked them myself and I love each of them as if they were my daughter.

I might add at this time, I do have a young niece of mine back there who is the sharpest, sweetest, nicest, and cutest girl in this secretarial pool. If you like, I can send Audrey to your office so you can meet with her one on one - after your meeting, of course.”

“Thank you, Ms. Claudia. You have already made my job easier. I hate to pick and choose when there are so many pretty faces smiling this way. If there is ever any dissent, tell them I chose her myself beforehand.”

“You’re such a handsome young gentleman, and I know this entire production plant will run so much smoother with you and your father in charge.”

“Thanks again. If you’ll allow me, we have about twenty minutes before the meeting starts and I’d like to walk among your secretaries and introduce myself.”

“By all means, please do. You have each of them half standing now, just to get a good look at you.”

I walked back to the first row of desks near the door we just entered. I saw the name plate on her desk and walked around her desk as the older lady stood with a smile on her face.

“Ma’am. I’m Eddie Masters and I’ll be the new Assistant Manager. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you that if you ever need anything, please tell Ms. Claudia to contact me.”

“Thank you so much, Mister Masters. You’re such a gentleman and I know you’ll be well received by all the employees here.”

I moved on down the line, stopping to chat and introduce myself. There wasn’t a one of them that didn’t welcome me and wish me well in my new position.

I had made my way across most of the room when I came to the prettiest girl I had yet to meet. I was secretly wishing this one would be my new assistant. Her titties are larger than Nadine’s and she has the cutest smile. Her name plate is turned and I can’t make out her first name.

“Hi, I’m sure by now, you know who I am. I just wanted to meet you and tell you that if you ever need anything, tell Ms. Claudia to contact me.”

“She’s my aunt.” She was looking down at my pants and I knew my cock was pushing my loose khakis out in front

“You’re Audrey, aren’t you?”

“Yes. How did you know my name?” No doubt about it, she does have the cutest smile of any I’ve seen here.

“Ms. Claudia told me about you. Now that we’ve met, would you accept the position of my assistant personal secretary, beginning today?”

Her face turned red and she smiled again. “I would love to be your secretary. I know there are some single girls and even some married women in here who will be jealous, but I’ll make you proud you chose me.”

“I’m already proud, Audrey. Why don’t you go up and inform your aunt about our agreement. Then, if you will, go to my office and take over the place. I have no idea where it is myself, but I’ll find it. I need to run now, or I would go with you.”

“Thank you, Mister Masters.” She looked at my cock as she spoke. The damn thing was really strutting out to be noticed.

I made my way around to the rest of the secretaries, then met Nadine at the opposite door, which I learned would take us past my office and straight to the boardroom.”

“You hired her, didn’t you?”

“Yes. I’m sure you got a good look at her too, and you know very well, I love looking at beautiful women.”

“Yes I do, and I approve of your choice. I expect Audrey to be invited out to the ranch as soon as Melinda meets her. Be sure and tell Savita about your choice of secretaries.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.