The Paper Route
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Resa stopped halfway up the hill and pointed toward the barn, “Look! There’s Mom, Britt and Bridget waving from the hayloft. Let’s go up there too so we can see the creek and maybe even our house from here.”

They ran into the barn ahead of me and when I looked up the ladder, I saw two sexy asses and two very small, very brown pussies. I didn’t see the blanket on the bales of hay where Bridget, Britt and I had fucked earlier, but there were two blankets folded and thrown across two saddles. I folded one on top of the other and threw them across my left shoulder as I stepped over to climb the ladder to the top hayloft.

I was happy to see bales of hay stacked to capacity in the first, and largest hayloft. The second hayloft was stacked full too and when I reached the top, this hayloft was full except for a open space near the back door. This is where they were standing when they waved to us as we came up the hill.

Britt told me, “EDDIE! Look out over the trees and hills at this wonderful view! We can see Scarlet’s house from here. See it over there?”

“Yes, I can see their house and barns from here.

“Scarlet, you and your daughters have a really nice place. I like your home - and your barn is built much the same as this one.”

“The same men who built this one years ago, built ours when my Mom was alive. That was before I ever met shit-face - the girl’s sorry-ass daddy.”

I want all of you to forget about him - starting today! I’m here with you now, and I want all of you to be my women and love me, along with my big family. Believe me when I tell you, you will each find so much love and happiness over at the main ranch, you will never have reason to remember the bad past you were forced to endure. I want us to love each other and have fun together.

“I’m not sure if Skyler and Kylie told you, but I’m also the Youth Director for Pinewood Street Tabernacle. We’re still in the process of recruiting new girls for our Youth Group and recruiting as many Moms as we can to be Volunteer Moms for our youth group, so they can help us teach all the girls what you, Scarlet - have already started teaching Resa and Reva. You would make a great Volunteer Mom, and you could join me and the other Volunteer Moms as we teach all our recruits how to love a man and make him happy, when they grow up and marry.”

“YES - OH HELL - YES! I would love to be a Volunteer Mom! I hope I get to work with you when you show the girls how to take a big cock in their pussy. I’m even more excited now, knowing Reva, Resa and I will be loved by you and all your women.”

Britt told her, “Scarlet, you haven’t had the pleasure of Eddie’s big cock in your pussy - yet. While we have time, and while we’re up here in the hayloft, Bridget and I will show you, Reva and Resa how to love a real man like Eddie, and make him love your sweet pussies.”

Bridget told them, “We heard you talking about kissing and sucking each other’s pussies, but Britt and I want to give each of you a lesson in how we suck each other. THEN – each of you need to let Eddie put his mouth on your pussy. You have never had your pussy sucked, until Eddie Masters sucks you, just before he puts his cock inside your pussy and makes you his woman.”

They spread three blankets over a stack of hay bales and Britt lay back on the blankets with her legs spread wide.

Resa looked up at me and asked, “Are they really going to suck other’s pussies here in front of us?”

“Yes. Would you and Reva suck each other in front of us, or would you be too shy?”

“I think I’d love to suck her pussy with you and Mom watching. I’d love to suck Britt’s and Bridget’s pussies too.”

Scarlet leaned close to me with her daughters just as close, “Eddie, if you ever see me with my ass up, sucking another girl, please put your naked cock in my pussy and fuck me.”

Reva said, “Eddie, I want to be fucked like that too.”

“Me too, Eddie. Fuck Bridget’s pussy now. We want to see you put your big cock in her pussy.” Resa told me.

Bridget raised her head, “Fuck me, Eddie. Show them how I love your cock and how good your cock fits my pussy.”

“Resa, when I get on my hands and knees behind Bridget, put my cock in her pussy for me.”

“OH WOW! Can I really? Dang, your cock is really swelled now. Are you sure it will go in Bridget’s little pussy?”

“It will go. It will go inside yours, your Mom’s and Reva’s pussy too, and you’ll love it.”

“I love it already. Fuck her, Eddie. Let us see your cock slide in and out of Bridget’s pussy. Make her come when you come in her pussy,” Reva told me.

With Britt licking my balls, I eased my cock into Bridget’s pussy. She raised her butt to let me run deeper and Britt raised up to keep sucking and licking my balls. I knew this demo was going to be short lived the way she was taking my cock and Britt was sucking my balls. I blew my cum into her pussy and turned to sit on the blanket with my cock standing straight up.

“Eddie, may I sit on your cock?” Scarlet asked. She was right in front of me as I sat with my legs spread. I leaned back and closed my legs as I held her hand. Reva and Resa were on either side of their Mom, as she put her knees beside my hips.

“Put my cock in your Mom’s pussy,” I said, looking from one sister to the other.

They dropped to their knees behind their mom and I felt two hands guiding my cock as Scarlet lowered her sexy ass over me.

“OH WOW, MOM! You have all of Eddie’s cock in your pussy! Fuck him! Fuck him, and get your come. We want to sit on his cock like that too, as soon as he shoots cum in your pussy.”

“Kiss me, Eddie! Kiss me like you love me!” Scarlet told me. Her face was next to mine and I pulled her close and held hr as we kissed.

“OH WOW! Look at Mom and Eddie kiss. I want to be kissed like that, too,” Reva said.

“Me too. We’ve never seen Mom kiss before. I already want to kiss a lot. Just watching Mom and Eddie kiss makes my pussy wet.”

Britt told Reva, “Come over here, Reva. While your mom is kissing and fucking Eddie, you and I are going to suck pussies together.”

“YES, I want to learn how to do it all the right way. I’m so excited just from watching Mom being loved, I may get a come in your mouth.”

“I want you to come in my mouth, and I’m going to show you how to suck a woman’s pussy and make her come in your mouth.”

Bridget took Resa’s hand and pulled her over to an empty place on the blankets. “Resa, you and I are going to suck each other’s pussies and I want you to suck me like I’m sucking you. You and Reva will soon meet Eddie’s other women and girls, and they will all want some of your sexy brown pussy. We want to show you how to make all of them want more.”

“YES! I’m like Reva, I want to learn how to do all the sex things like you and Britt. I want to sit on Eddie’s cock and let him come inside my pussy too.”

By the time we were ready to leave, none of the things we planned were done in order. But we did teach the girls how to eat pussy, how to take my cock and fuck me until they got many comes apiece.

They were even more wild than Britt and Bridget were as they took my cock for the first time.

Reva told me, “Eddie, Mom told me this may hurt my pussy, but I want your cock inside me so bad, I don’t care if I hurt. Bridget made my pussy feel so good, I know I got three comes with her sucking me. My pussy feels so good right now with your cock pushing against it. I know I could sit down and take all of you.”

“Just take your time and you’ll learn to fuck and love each time you have a cock in your pussy.”

“Eddie, I want to be one of your women. I know you’ll have many more women, but I want to love you and have your babies too. I don’t want another boy or a man, when I get grown.”

“I have two younger, adopted brothers who may want some of your pussy, since you’re such a beautiful girl. If they use condoms, would you let them have some pussy?”

“Do your other women and girls let your brothers have some of their pussy?”

“Yes, but I ask them first. I don’t make them.”

“Then I will too, if you ask me to fuck them. I’m going to love fucking from now on and I know I’ll love fucking your brothers as long as they don’t come in my pussy. My pussy belongs to you now.”

“You’re a smart, beautiful, sexy young woman, Resa. Your body belongs to you. If you want to give yourself to me, I’ll love you forever - but you will always be your own person and you get to say who puts his dick in your pussy and who doesn’t.”

“Thanks, Eddie. I love the way that sounds. I want to help other girls learn to take your cock and learn to love you too. I don’t want any of the girls to live like we have. Mom has been living in fear and we have too, since he kept coming into our room when we were asleep. Mom caught him and told him that if he ever touched us, she would kill him.”

They haven’t called their daddy by his name or even called him, Daddy. Scarlet calls him her ex.

Resa came over to stand beside me as Reva kept trying to get all of my cock in her pussy. “Eddie, Britt showed me how to eat a girls pussy and told me I need to come let you eat my pussy too.”

“Get your sexy ass up here and sit on my face. I love eating a pretty girl’s pussy while her pretty sister sits on my cock.”

“Do I sit facing Reva?”

“Yes, I’m sure you girls have kissed and touched naked before. If you want to kiss and suck each other’s titties - just do it.”

Just before she covered my face and ears with her sexy brown ass, I heard Resa tell Reva, “If you have a baby boy, I hope I have a baby girl.”


When we came down from the barn loft, I reminded Scarlet to call her sisters. They weren’t at their apartment so she called their landlady and asked her to tell them she would call later.

We left the Cox Ranch with Scarlet riding with me. Reva and Resa rode with Bridget and Britt.

“Scarlet, have you ever sat on a boy’s cock and fucked while riding down a gravel road?”

“Eddie! Would you really let me sit on your cock? How do we do this? I’ve never even heard of boys and girls fucking while riding in a pickup.”

“Sit on my lap, facing the steering wheel. You’ll have to raise up and put my cock in your pussy.”

“OH SHIT – Eddie, each time your cock goes inside my pussy, it feels so damn good. I have never felt like the before. Hold my titties while I fuck you and drive. Will we need to stop fucking before we get to Nadine’s place?”

“They will come out to meet us and I want all of them to see you sitting on my cock, naked.”

“AWWW GAWWDDD! I just got another big come when you told me that. I really do hope all your women will accept my daughters and me. We’ll be the only Mexicans there.”

“You are my woman, Scarlet. My Mom - Nadine - my sister - and all the others, won’t see the color of your skin, they will see the beautiful woman you are. They love you already and when your feet hit the ground there, you will become one of them. There’s not a one of them, from the oldest to the youngest, who won’t wish they could be in the sun to look as beautiful, sexy and tan, as you and your daughters.”

“Sometimes, you make tears come to my eyes, when you tell me things like that.”

“I hope they’re happy tears. We don’t want you regretting coming to live with us.”

“They’re happy tears and I’m so happy, I can’t help it ... OH LOOK! I see at least a dozen women and that many more girls out in the driveway. Don’t we need to stop fucking?”

“Don’t you like my cock in your pussy?”

“I love it, and you know it! It’s just that I’ve never been around this many women and there’s not a one of them who have so much as panties on their naked asses.”

“I want you to get out, wipe your pussy on this rag, and meet each and every one of them. Smile, tell them your name and that you’re my woman and that you love them already.”

“I’ll do just that. Just watch me, Eddie! I am so proud you came over to meet Britt and Bridget today. We would’ve had to wait at least another day if not more, to meet you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.