The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Bridget had worked her way around until her head was between my knees. She’s determined to get as much of my cock in her mouth as she can and she’s doing really good at it. I bent forward to suck Britt’s pussy and saw Bridget with my cockhead, and about four inches of my cock in her mouth.

I moved back just a little, so I could go down on Britt. Bridget scooted down with me. Though I wanted her to suck my cock into her throat, I knew she would never get there before I was ready to shove my cock into Britt’s pussy.

Britt grabbed a handful of hair on each side of my head and pulled as I licked her pussy the first time. She was leaning back as far as she could and still hold onto my hair. This gave me a clean shot at her pussy. I covered her little pussy with my mouth and stabbed my tongue into her. I felt her hymen and backed off to suck her clitty. That must have been the right thing to do, as she started thrashing and jerking, pulling my hair and screaming for me to fuck her.

I wanted to make her come with my mouth on her pussy, and kept sucking until I felt her whole body suddenly stiffen. With my face pressed against her, I sucked and licked until I felt her gushing her cum out once more.

As bad as I hated to pull my cock out of Bridget’s mouth, I pulled back enough to get it free of her, then reached down to guide my cock up to Britt’s pussy.

“YES – FUCK ME – EDDIE!”

“Don’t try to make my cock go too deep inside your pussy until we have you slick and wet enough. I promise you, we will get there, but I want you to love my cock, not get hurt by it. Slow down and let me ease my cock inside your pussy a little at a time. You’re getting wet and slippery, and we’re about to get my cockhead inside you now.”

“YES, I feel your cock slipping inside me and I love the feeling. Give me some more.”

“Be careful, we’re about to break your hymen - it may hurt.”

“FUCK ME EDDIE! I’m hurting now, but I want your cock. Give it to me, take my virginity and make me your woman. When you marry Nadine, I’ll be your wife too, and we can fuck in front of all our family members.”

“Hold still, I feel my cock easing into you more and more.”

“YES. I feel you. I can take it, Eddie. Give me your cock and give me your cum.”

“Be real still, Britt. My cock is going in this time.” Just as I said that I eased forward, and my cock slipped over halfway inside her as she bucked her butt up for more.

“Are you hurting?”

“Nooooo ... I love your cock. Fuck me deeper - yes, yes – now fuck me faster! OOOHHHhhhhhh – FUCK! I’m getting my come! Hurry, fuck me faster, Eddie. I’m getting another come and – OH SHIT, I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY!

“Give me your cum. Fill my pussy with cum and make us a baby! Do it, Eddie. I feel your cock swelling. YES – Oh Fuckkkk. Fuck me and fill my pussy with cum! Ohhhhh SHIT, I love the way your cock feels as you shoot your cum inside me.”

“Britt, was our first time as good for you, as you thought it would be?”

“Eddie, it was even better than I dreamed it would be. You made it so special, taking your time and making me wait until my body was ready to take your cock. Already, I’m looking forward to the next time we get to fuck like this. How long does it take your cock to recover? I want to help Bridget take your cock in her pussy.”

“I’m ready, already...

“Bridget, get your sexy ass up here on this blanket.”

“Eddie, could I be on top when we fuck the first time? We read a book about a boy and his two sisters who loved him like you love Becky. They had to tie him down the first time they fucked him, but after that, he was ready to fuck anytime they were.”

“So they tied him down, made his cock hard and got on top of him?”

“Yes. We still have that book if you ever want to read it.”

“Sounds like a good story. I’ve never been tied up and forced to fuck a girl, but I wouldn’t put up a fight if they wanted to. You won’t have to tie me up today. I’ll lay back on this blanket and Britt can help you get my cock in your pussy. Just go slow and don’t try to take all of my cock at once. We’ll tear your pussy and you won’t be able to fuck for a few days, maybe even a week.”

“I’ll go slow. My pussy is already slick as Britt’s, from watching you fuck her.”

“Raise your sexy ass up and let Britt line my cock up with your pussy. You be the judge of how much you want and how fast you want to fuck. I’ll hold my cum as long as I can, you just make it good for yourself and I’ll be there when you get there.”

“Will you suck my titties while we fuck? That was in the story too. Britt and I nearly made our titties too sore to wear a bra, we sucked each other’s nipples so much after reading that story.”

“Bend over so I can get my mouth on them. You switch back and forth so I can suck both of them. I love that as much as you do and I love sucking all my women, my Mom and Becky.”

“OH FUCK! You sure do know to suck a girls titty, I feel it all the way to my pussy and we barely have your cock started inside me.”

“Just keep working your ass back and forth. Keep pressure on my cock with your pussy and I’ll keep sucking your titties. To me, that’s some of the best fucking I’ve ever done with a girl.”

“I love the way your cock makes my pussy feel. I have to be careful or I could drop down and take all of your cock, it feels that good.”

Britt told her, “Bridget, you have all of Eddie’s cockhead in your pussy now. You need to be really careful or you could hurt yourself if you take too much too fast.”

“Put your hand on my butt and rub me all over back there, even down on my pussy and Eddie’s cock. I feel so good, I could do this all day. YES – Just like that. Now put your finger in my butthole.”

“Britt, Eddie is going to wonder about us if we do all these things with him like we did back in our dorm room.”

“You girls don’t need to stop doing what feels good to you. Just make it good for each other when we fuck like this. I’ve done all that stuff before and I love it too.”

“You love it when a girl puts her finger against your butthole like this?” she asked and fingered my ass.

“I love it unless you get too rough. Becky goes crazy when I finger her ass and so does Mom. You may want to remember that, because I know both of them, and all the women and girls at the ranch will want both of your sexy asses.”

“Have you ever let a girl lick your butt all over back there?”

“Yes and I love licking my girls all over back there too.”

“Bridget loves it when I lick her and I love it when she licks me. Watch what she does when I pull her buttocks open and lick her ass. She’s going to fuck all of your cock into her pussy.”

“LICK ME BRITT! OH FUCK YES!”

“OH HELL YES, FUCK ME BRIDGET?” I couldn’t help but raise my butt and shove my cock into her pussy as she sat back and took all of me.

“Are you OK? You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?”

“Fuck me, Eddie. I have all of your cock and I’m already getting my comes. Give me a big one like you gave Britt. I feel your cock swelling and my pussy is going to love your cock buried in it forever.”

“Here I come, Baby. Get your sweet little pussy ready to be filled. We’re about to make our first baby in your belly.”

“YES, I feel your cum spurting deep inside me, and here comes my come. OH WOW! I love that feeling!”

Britt and Bridget sat on the blanket covered hay bales beside me as we hugged and I turned to kiss each of them.

“There’s a water hydrant and hose out near the corral. Lets go out there and wash the sweat and cum off.”

“Can we just go out naked like this?” Britt asked.

“We own this property, we can go naked all over, if we want to.”

“Let’s walk down to that creek I see at the bottom of the hill. We can go skinny dipping,” Bridget told me, pointing toward the creek where Skyler and Kylie were swimming the day Joey and I fucked their Mom.

We were nearing the creek when we heard laughter. I pulled them back behind some willows and looked through the leaves and limbs to see three girls swimming naked in the creek.

“They’re about our age, aren’t they?” Britt asked.

“Yes, maybe a little younger, but all three sure look good naked.”

“They sure do and they are so tan, they must swim naked here all the time.”

Just as the thought hit me that those three could be Scarlet Rivera and her daughters, Resa and Reva – Bridget whispered, “Eddie, is that the two girls and their Mom from the other ranch you were telling us about?”

“I was just thinking the same thing. I hate to scare them, but we need to meet them and let them know we’re the new owners and that we’re interested in their place too.”

“Let Britt and me go down there. We can tell them who we are and that we’re going to be your wives. They won’t be embarrassed or afraid if they see two more naked girls.”

“Go for it. Tell them that I’m at the barn and I’ll be down soon. You can sort of wave back toward the barn when you want me to come over.”

“Eddie, they are going to love you just like we do and we’re so glad we get to help with this. Just leave it to us, we’ll have the Mom wanting to fuck you, and her daughters wishing they could too.”

“Don’t scare them.”

“Eddie, we know women - and we know how it feels to be girls who have never been around boys. Leave this to us and we’ll get your cock polished by some Mexican pussy.”

I watched through the willow leaves as they made their way through the growth of willows and out onto the sandy bank of the creek. They were nearly over to where the three in the water had piled their clothes. From what I could see, there wasn’t enough clothes there to cove one of their sexy brown asses, and surely not enough to cover all of them.

They were standing in waist deep water when they saw Bridget and Britt walking slowly toward them. I could barely hear them as they spoke.

“Hi, we were up at the barn with Eddie Masters when we saw the creek and asked him if we could swim. I’m Bridget Barton and this is my sister Britt. May we join you.”

They were looking at each other, before the tallest and darkest one told her, “Sure, come on in. I’m Scarlet Rivera and this is my daughters, Resa and Reva, from over on the next ranch. This creek isn’t as clear over on our part and we come here to swim sometimes. Did you say you know Eddie Masters? We’ve never met him, but we’ve heard a lot about him since he and his family live on the Hamptons Ranch now.”

“Yes, we know Eddie well. As a matter of fact, we’re going to live with him, when he gets married. He’s up there now, looking the Cox place over. They just bought it from Ernie Cox and her daughters. Eddie told us that Ernie is divorcing her sorry-ass husband, and that she and her daughters are going to live with Eddie too, when he gets married.”

“I hope Eddie doesn’t mind us swimming naked in his creek. We’ll get our shirts and leave, if you think he’ll be upset.”

“Please don’t leave. Eddie would love to meet all of you. He said he’d be down here soon, he’s back at the barn and he really would be upset if you left before he had a chance to meet you,” Britt told her, waving her arm back toward the barn.

I started walking slowly through the willows and when I could see them again, I called out, “Bridget – Britt, where are you?”

“We’re over here, Eddie. Come over and meet Scarlet, Reva and Resa Rivera. They own the ranch next to the Cox Ranch.”

“Britt, we’re naked!” Scarlet said just as I walked out into the open. I’ve become so accustomed to being naked that I don’t even think about it now. That is until I felt my cock slapping against my thighs as I walked faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.