The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Dad came into the kitchen as Nadine and I sat at the counter drinking coffee.

“Sit here, Dad. I’ll get your coffee.”

I poured him a mug of coffee and turned to look at him. He looked tired and I knew he must have been under some pretty heavy stress the past few days. He had to make a stopover at the raw materials shipping and receiving terminal in Bresden. That took two days longer than planned, and now he’s home.

“Eddie, you need to make plans to be with Nadine and me all day tomorrow. We have a board meeting to attend first thing, then we’ll need to tour the plant with the three production foremen. After that, you’ll have to meet with the Human Resources Officer to get all your personal information on record. They already know your job title and salary, so you should breeze through that.”

Nadine told me, “Eddie, you’ll love Savita. She’s a young Indian girl who’s dad works for us at our raw materials terminal in Bresden. I hired her myself right out of college, as soon as I saw her resumé. She’s your age and already, she has a college degree in business.”

Dad told me, “Eddie, she will roll your pants legs up to your knees when she smiles at you. Get ready to meet a true Indian beauty.”

“I’m looking forward to meeting her.”

“Eddie, I’ll leave it up to you, but I think she would love living here with us, if you could talk her into it. She calls herself Americanized, and believe me, she loves wearing some of America’s finest outfits. Daring, but with good taste - while bordering on provocative,” Nadine added, then smiled her knowing smile.

“Since you put it that way, I’ll try my best.”

“My Dear, when she meets my future husband, she will try her best, too. Just don’t tell her that you and I plan to marry, or that you will soon have twenty women, and at least a dozen wives.”

“She’s bound to find out, if I invite her here for a visit.”

“By then, she will be hooked, like all your other women - including me.”

“She’s right, Eddie. You do have a way with women and you need to expand on that. We need grandkids and you need more recruits for your Youth Group Volunteers.”

“That’s a great idea, Don.

“Eddie, you need to drive home to her, the idea of her becoming a Youth Group Volunteer. Tell her she would be a perfect fit here, with her education and her experience in the Human Resources Department. Believe me, you will love working with her. And a sexy young woman your age, with her looks, could help you double your Youth Group membership in a month or so.”

“I’m meeting Barb’s daughters at the the Cox place this morning. I may drive over there early and cook breakfast for them, since we left everything in place the day we took possession of it.”

“Good thinking, Eddie. I had a visit with Barb last night when she and I got up to use the bathroom at the same time. She’s extremely excited about her daughters coming here to take over plans for your Nude Dude Ranch, and put it together. I’m looking forward to meeting them when you bring them back with you. She showed me some photos of them when they were cheerleaders, and they are beautiful.”


I was in the kitchen with a pan of bacon on the burner, after gathering a half-dozen eggs from one nest in the hen-house. I made plans to take Britt and Bridget back to the hen-house and help me gather the rest of the eggs, then check the animals in the barn. I haven’t been back here for a few days, but I knew Ernie, Skyler and Kylie have been here each day.

I was planning to have Kylie and Skyler, help Britt and Bridget with the Nude Dude Ranch. I knew those four would make this place one of the most popular getaways in the country for young married couples, and singles above the age of eighteen - once word gets out.

“I knew we smelled bacon cooking. Hi Eddie, I’m Britt Barton.”

“Hi Eddie, I’m Bridget. Damn Boy, you look good wearing that apron. Mom sure described you perfectly when she told us you’re a man already.”

“Hey, Girls. I thought I’d come early and cook breakfast. I’m sure you drove straight through without stopping to get here this early. I have to say, your mom sure didn’t lie to me either. You two would make the sexiest nude models ever.”

Though they’re not identical twins, they do look alike. Both are true blondes with hair down to their butts. Both have huge breasts to match their Mom’s. Both are sporting a clean shaved pussy. Both are golden tan and I can tell, their butts are going make my cock get hard as soon as they turn. I love sexy brown butts.

Britt asked me, “Eddie, do you have more interviews scheduled for today?”

“No - After I talked to you, I decided to quit taking applications. I wanted to give both of you a chance to convince me that hiring two sexy sisters to tackle this planned project would be the best decision I’ve made since I came here.”

“We saw the new sign when we drove by the old Hampton place. Very nice job of painting your name and the name of your new ranch. Would you mind me asking how you came to have your name on all this property?”

“I don’t mind. I’m glad you asked as a matter of fact. I would have gotten around to that soon enough. You’re probably going to be shocked when I tell you, I’m going to marry Nadine Hampton, since she divorced her husband and fired him from his manager’s position at her manufacturing plant.”

Bridget said “Really? That does sound interesting, but I’m not shocked. I can already see, no longer than we’ve been here that you are a person who commands attention and I can see too, why any woman would want to marry you.”

“Thanks. There’s a lot more involved than Nadine and me getting married, but we’ll get into that later too, if that’s alright.”

“Sure, but I have to ask, since you put it like that. Are you going to have more than one wife? The reason I asked is, how many - and have you stopped taking applications for wives too?”

“I haven’t decided how many because I keep meeting some very beautiful, very educated and very sexy, naked women who I would love to know better and possibly ask how they would feel, being married to a young man who has many wives, though polygamy is illegal.”

Britt told me, “Eddie - Bridget and I talked a lot on our way over here early this morning. We haven’t had much sleep in the past thirty hours, but we knew before we left our rooms at the dorm, that we were leaving for good. This is what we want and we can finish our degrees in the winter months when the Dude Ranch will be slow ... I guess what I’m trying to say is, both of us want to be your wife. Both of us are virgins and though we have never had sex, we love sex any way we see it, hear it or read about it. The story Mom told us earlier this morning when she called, really made us think about our priorities. We want to be loved and we want a MAN to love us. Mom told us you’re ALL MAN, and to be honest, I love what I see.”

“You said you’ve never had sex, does that mean you haven’t done anything sexual together?”

Britt told me, “That means we have never had a boy’s dick in our hands, our mouths, or our pussies. We do kiss and touch each other, but as of our last OBGYN Exam, we still have our hymens.”

“I love those silk stockings you’re wearing. Does it bother either of you that your Mom has asked if she could be one of my women?”

Bridget answered “Not one bit, and I speak for both of us. Mom told us that you have women, and will also have wives. We want to love our Mom just as she already loves you and your other women. We do prefer to be your wives, if you’ll allow us to have our preference. If not, then we will be whatever you ask of us.”

“Does this decision have anything to do with the positions you’re here to apply for?”

Britt answered, “Whether we get to manage your Nude Dude Ranch or not, we want to be your wives more than anything. We have never heard our Mom sound so happy. We want a double dose of whatever you gave her. We want to be loved and we want to be free to love you with every ounce of our bodies.”

“Even have my babies?”

“Mom wants a houseful of grandkids and each of us want at least that many - apiece.”

“Do I get a hug?”

“Do we get to raise your apron first?”

“Sure, both of you come to me. We’ll make this official and we’ll have the rest of the morning to take a tour of the farm.”

“OH WOW! Mom was so fucking right. I do love your huge cock,” Bridget told me.

“Eddie, please let us love you today. Whether you let us be your women, or your wives – or you tell us that you only want us to run your Nude Dude Ranch, let us love you ... PLEASE?”

“If I give you everything you just asked for, will you love me unconditionally? Will you love each of my women, even your Mom, my Mom, my sister and my other wives?”

Britt caught on quick. “Your other wives? Does that mean ... I mean, are you really going to let us be your wives? Do we get hired to be managers of this place. OH DAMN, EDDIE, REALLY?”

Bridget said, “Eddie, we want to meet all your wives-to-be and we want to love them already. Will you teach us all about sex with a man and let your sister, Becky and our Mom teach us about sex with a woman?”

“We’ll make sure you know all about sex. I mean, sex with me, my women, and wives at the same time.”

“Eddie, I see you have biscuits in the oven. Let us watch them for you, and fry your eggs. Please, take your apron off and sit in that chair. We want to wait on you, and take care of your every need, from this day forward as long as we’re on this earth.”

“I love the view from here. Am I allowed to have my naked cooks sit on my lap at the same time?”

“The biscuits aren’t brown and the eggs won’t need turning for a minute. We have that much time, then we’ll wait until we get to the barn to sit on your naked cock,” Bridget told me.

I reached for them and pulled them back so each of them could sit on a leg side by side with their backs to me. Reaching around I cupped a breast in each hand.

Britt told me, “Eddie, both of us come easily. You could get both your legs wet doing this.”

“I love making my wives come.”

“Mom told us you eat pussy. We want to learn all about that. We heard there were two girls in our civics class who eat pussy. We tried to find out who they were, but we never did,” Bridget said.

“I have some women, and many of the girls who we’ve recruited as members of our Youth Group, who love to eat pussy. If you really want to learn about eating pussy, I’ll get them to meet with us later and show you exactly how to make another girl come.”

Britt added, “The more we learn about your Youth Group - and your women - the more we love being here. For the first time in our lives, we’ve seen a naked man. We’re both sitting astraddle a man’s naked legs with our naked asses, wearing nothing but silk hosiery. I’m glad you told us to wear these hose. I feel as sexy sitting on your leg, as I ever have in my life with these on.”

“Did your Mom tell you I love a woman with a sexy ass?”

“No. Do you like our asses? We love each other’s ass. I love rubbing my fingers over Britt’s pussy while kissing her naked ass.”

“I love Bridget’s ass too, Eddie. I love looking at her pussy from behind when she spreads her legs wide. Many times, I wished I knew how to eat pussy, I would have eaten my sister’s pussy before now.”

“The person who taught me, told me there was no wrong way to eat pussy. I must be doing something right, each time I eat a woman’s pussy, she screams when she gets her come.”

“Will you teach us to suck your cock? I doubt we can get all of it in our mouth, but I sure would love to try for about an hour at least,” Britt told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.