The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

With her knees on either side of me as I sat in the swing, Barb’s nipples touched my chest way before she was close enough for Donna to line my cock up with her pussy. She slid forward on my legs, then raised her body. I turned my head and sucked her right nipple completely into my mouth.

“OH EDDIE! PLEASE, KEEP SUCKING MY TITTIES! You’re making me come already and your cock is just now slipping back into my pussy.”

“Fuck me, Barb. Fuck me like you were a girl again, and I’m your lover. Fuck me and get all the comes you can. We’ll fuck again when we go upstairs to my room.”

“YES! I love this. I want some more of your cock now. I want all of your big, beautiful cock in my pussy when you get your come again.”

“I love your sexy legs against mine. Those silk stockings makes me want to lay on your ass and fuck you from behind while I slide my legs between your legs.”

“YES! I want you to lay on my ass and fuck me like that. I’m glad you like my silk stockings. My girls buy them for me because they know I love wearing them. That’s the way I make myself feel sexy all day as I work.”

“Do your daughters wear silk stockings too? I mean, when they dress up?”

“You wouldn’t believe those two. Each time they come home, they parade around in nothing but tiny little panties and silk stockings, pretending they are movie stars. I’ve teased them, telling them I was going to buy one of those Polaroid Cameras and take their naked picks. You should see their titties, Eddie. My girls were sure blessed with some titties that are already as large as mine, and they’re only nineteen now.”

“We have lots of Polaroid cameras at the ranch. We even have two in my pickup in the garage. Would you let us take some naked photographs of you and all my women? You could mail them to your daughters, if you thought they wouldn’t be offended.”

“OH GOD! I just got the most wonderful comes of my life! I would love to see some photographs of me naked with all your sexy women. Would you let Becky take some of us, with you fucking me from behind? I would love to have one with me sucking your cock too. OH FUCK! You make me so excited, talking about taking naked pics of me. Fuck me, Eddie. Fill my pussy with cum ... What would you do if Britt and Bridget wanted you to take some Polaroids of them naked?”

“I would love to see them naked. I remember seeing them when I was in junior high and I always thought they were the prettiest, sexiest two girls in our school. I’ve got a photo of them pinned to my bulletin board, that was in the paper years ago when they were cheerleaders.”

“I have one of those too. I still tease them about their panties showing as they leap into the air while cheering. I think that’s when all their crazy ideas about being movie actresses and magazine models came from ... OHHH, EDDIE! Fuck me and cum in my pussy. I’m getting my comes one after the other ... I just thought of something. Could I call them at their apartment tonight, and tell them about meeting you and all your friends? I may need to call your women - your friends - until I can explain that we’re all in love with you and your cock.”

“Do they have jobs up there?”

“Yes, they’re working for some friends of our family, who own a riding stable. They’re planning to start their own business together when they graduate next spring.”

So, they like horses, do they?

“You better believe they do ... Fuck me deep, Eddie. I’m about to get another come, and after this one, I want Melinda and Becky to teach me how to suck pussy the way she and the others sucked mine.”

“Let’s go upstairs. I want you to lay on my bed and let me fuck you from behind. That way, you can suck each of their pussies as I fuck you.”

“Eddie, I’m so glad I got to meet you and your friends. I love the way you make me feel and I love the way your women can love me and make me feel like I’m already one of your Youth Group Volunteers. Please don’t think I didn’t love my husband when I say this, but we married right out of high school and I never dated anyone but him. I got pregnant the first month we were married and I wouldn’t change any of that even if I could...

“But, I just want you to know, I envy you and your women. I would love to be Becky’s and Melinda’s age again and meet you like this. I really think I could spend the day, with your big cock buried in my pussy. I’ve never in my life had as many comes as I’ve had since I came over here to meet Donna, then met all of you.

“I hope I’m pregnant already and when you fuck me again upstairs, I want to call my daughters and tell them all about tonight – well, maybe not all about it, but about meeting you and Becky, Melinda, and those three sexy women of yours ... Of course, I’ll have to tell them about Donna, because they knew I was meeting her. I just won’t fill in the details until I see them next weekend when they come home. I do want them to meet privately with you, and maybe Becky and Melinda. I would love for you to convince them to come back here and make their home. I’m so afraid they will meet those twin brothers and move off to some distant state to live...

“Will you help me convince them to come back here and make their home?”

“I’d love to meet them. Though I knew who they were. and always thought about them when I dreamed about beautiful girls, I never so much as spoke to them. They were older and they always had older boys hanging all around them.”

“Believe me, they will love you for what you’re doing with the Youth Group and they will listen to you, since you’ve become such an influential young man in the community.”

“I’m not sure I could change their minds about wanting to meet and marry twin brothers, but we could offer them a chance to operate a Nude Dude Ranch, we’re about to start up. They would be a perfect fit for something like that. You said they love being naked and love horses. This would give them the opportunity to come back here and be free to ride horses naked, like all my women are planning to do.”

“Would it be alright if I mention that to them when I call later? I mean, just mention that you and your women are planning to start up a Nude Dude Ranch as soon as you can find someone to manage it - who loves horses and loves to ride naked?”

“Sure. We’ll need to have someone with a business sense. We’ll need someone who loves horses and knows how to take care of them. The managers will surely be required to ride nude, with our visitors who come for a daily ride or stay with us for a week.”

“Eddie, I really wish there was a way we could send them a photo of you and all your women naked. Maybe if they saw your big cock, they would want to come meet you even sooner.”

“You can hint to them that we’re all Naturists, and that we stay nude all the time at home. You could even send them a Polaroid of us naked, with you in it too.”

“Hurry, Eddie. I need your cock in my pussy again. I’m excited about enticing my girls into coming back here. I just know, that if they ever meet you and all your beautiful women, they will want to join you. I can hardly wait until I come out to the ranch and meet all the other Volunteers and the other members of your Youth Group.”


We were sitting in our living room, with Becky on one side of the room and Melinda on the other. Each of them had a Polaroid, ready to take a couple of photos when Barb stopped them.

“I just noticed something. I’m the only one here with a hairy pussy. Can I please ask one of you to shave my pussy? I would love for my daughters to see me with no hair on my pussy. I love the way all of you look and I’m going to need something really eye-catching to get their attention and make them want to come home as soon as they can.”

Becky told her, “Stay right where you are, Ms. Barb. I’ll run up and get my razor and we’ll shave your pussy right where you sit. We’ll even take a couple of photos while I shave you.”

Melinda told her, “Ms. Barb, I’d love to take one with Eddie’s cock about halfway in your pussy so your daughters will see just how big his cock really is.”

“OH YES! Take a closeup of me smiling with Eddie’s cock in my pussy, but I’ll keep that one. I’m not sure I need to send them a photo of me getting fucked like that.”

“Sure. We’ll take one and then you can decide if you want to send it or not.”

I looked up to see Rona, Cecily and Laura grinning at me. I knew those three were up something, and I felt like I knew what they had in mind. They saw me looking and I held out my arms. I love these women already, and I love the way they have changed their whole outlook since we became friends.

“Are we having fun?” I asked them as they hugged themselves to me.

Cecily told me, “We have never been so happy, Eddie. This is like being girls again and having fun at a party. Only we get to be naked and fuck the best friend we’ve ever had.”

Becky came back with her razor and the shaving cream she and Mom use. Donna had a bowl of hot water. She was already kneeling between Barb’s legs.

“Becky, let me wash her pussy and get her soapy for you to shave her.”

“Ms. Barb, you need to scoot your sexy butt out to the edge of the cushion so I can get to you better. I know you’ll love the way your pussy feels with no hair. I love the way mine feels when I touch myself ... You really do have a small pussy for a woman of forty. I hope my titties look as good as yours when I’m forty. You must take good care of yourself, to look this good.”

“To tell the truth, for years I thought I may one day meet someone I trusted to enough to let them get close to me. Now that I think back, the only men who even looked at me were the husbands of my friends. To me, they seemed to think I was free to flirt with and some even came right out and asked me for some pussy. I threatened four of them that I was going to tell their wives and they must have spread the word. I never had another man, married or single to approach me asking me to meet them somewhere or let them sneak over to my house at night...

Donna, you have your finger in my pussy!”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yes, but I’m not used to another woman fingering my pussy.”

Rona told her, “Barb, get used to each of us loving you and your body. We have already made plans to kiss your naked, hairless pussy when Becky gets you shaved.”

“OH MY! Please ... don’t take any photos of anyone doing that!”

Melinda told her, “Look at this one and tell me if you want me to tear it up.”

“OH ... WOW! I never knew I look like that. You can see my big titties and my soapy pussy, too. I think I want to keep this one for myself ... Uh, if you want to take more naked photos of me, I hope I get to keep them. I would hate for my daughters to see me like this.”

“Ms. Barb, we love you and we want you to be like us. We’re going to live our lives the way we want to from now on. We owe no one any apologies for wanting to love Eddie and his women. If we want to be naked all day and have fun, the prudes can either join us or go to hell!” Cecily told her and everyone, even Barb, laughed and clapped their hands.

You can do whatever you like to me and with me. I want that same thing for the rest of my life. I’ve tried to keep out of the public eye and be as squeaky-clean as I can, just so folks wouldn’t talk about a forty year-old widow who dresses sexy and loves to have fun. I’m tired of that shit! My daughters are grown now, and I want to have fun, too! If my daughters want to come home and have fun with us, I’ll be the first to give them a naked hug.”

Becky told her, “Ms. Barb, grab your knees and pull your legs up to your big titties. I need to shave down between your thighs and I need to make sure you don’t have any hair around your butthole.”

Melinda and Laura took photos of her with her legs pulled high and her slick, smooth pussy lips pressed tightly together.

“WAIT! I want to spread my legs wide and have a photo of my pussy and my naked, shaved asshole!”

We were still laughing when Becky washed her pussy and butt with the washcloth. Barb was laughing too, until Becky bent to put her mouth on her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES! SUCK MY PUSSY! YOU MADE ME COME! I want you girls to show me how to do that. I would love to kiss and suck each of you the same way.”

Laura told her, “Barb, now would be a great time to have your picture made with Eddie’s cock in your pussy.”

“YES! I want that one for sure - but these we’re taking now, are for me, and me alone to keep.”

Paula told her, “We’ll let you sort them, and we’ll send your daughters the ones you want them to see...”

I saw her wink at Rona and Cecily, and I knew what they were up to. They know Barb better than me, so I’ll let them have their fun. I can just imagine when those girls receive these photos showing their mom getting her pussy shaved, then stuffed with my cock, they will call her immediately.

“Look up at the camera, Barb.”

Melinda was standing in a kitchen chair, looking down at us as she took this picture. We had all seen the two they took of Becky shaving Barb’s pussy, then kissing her slick pussy afterwards.

“I am so fucking excited by this, I think I may have gotten a dozen comes already. I never thought I’d ever have my picture made while I’m naked, and here I am with a huge cock in my pussy, smiling up at the camera like some whore in one of those sex-movies my husband used to bring home from The Lodge years ago.”

“We have one of those movie cameras, if you’d like to star in a short sex-movie with all of us, right here in our living room,” Becky told her.

“DO YOU REALLY? Have you and Eddie ever filmed yourselves fucking? I think I’d love to see all of us fucking and sucking on film, wouldn’t you?”

“I’ll run upstairs and get the camera. Eddie showed me how to run it and I can film all of you fucking and sucking.”

Rona told her, “Go get it, Becky. I have one of those too ... Well, it belonged to my sorry-ass husband, but it’s mine now, since I’m divorcing him and taking everything we have.”

“We need you to bring that with us when we go to the ranch,” I told her.

“Then we’ll run by there and get it, with the screen and projector too, when we leave here.”

Becky came back with the camera and the tripod. She had the camera on the tripod and aimed right at us as I fucked Barb.

“Okay, I have it focused and running. It will run about five minutes on one wind-up, so we need to get our naked asses into this film and have fun,” Becky told them.

“Fuck me deep, Eddie. I have never in my whole life been as fucking horny as I am by this. My daughters would shit if the saw me like this.”

Donna told her, “Barb, they may surprise you too. They may want to star in their own sex-movie with Eddie’s cock in each of their pussy’s.”

“FUCK YES! I hope they do too. I would love to watch that myself. Fuck me and come in my pussy again, Eddie. I want to suck Donna’s pussy while we make our sex-movie.”

Melinda and Becky were making more Polaroid pictures as we fucked and sucked in front of the cameras.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.