The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Donna, let’s go out back and sit in the yard swing. You’re going to keep shoving your sexy ass back and forth and my cock will be knee deep inside your pussy.”

“Put me down, Eddie. I’m so ready to be fucked. I’ve denied three different boyfriends the privilege of taking my virginity and now, I have suddenly been introduced to the most handsome, most lovable young man I’ve ever met, who happens to have the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen...

“Eddie, I just thought of something I need to tell you.”

“What? I hope it’s nothing to keep you from living with us, or even getting fucked the first time in our backyard.”

“Oh, it’s nothing that serious. You see, Mom is only forty-two and she’s got a body nearly identical to me and my sister, Mallory. Well, I was wondering, since she and Dad can’t have sex anymore because of an injury to his privates ... Uh, would you - you know, maybe consider using your magnificent cock on Mom too?”

“I hope your mom is willing to take my naked cock. If she is, I would love to fuck her right next to her oldest daughter, and even in front of both her daughters.”

“WOW EDDIE! You’re just a really great guy. Hurry and show me that yard swing.”

The sun wasn’t down and there was plenty of light in our backyard when we went out. All of us were naked but our yard swing is near the wooden fence on our back line.

Becky, Melinda, Laura, Rona, and Cecily were walking along beside Donna and me as if there was nothing wrong with being naked in our backyard in daylight. Of course, my cock was hard and pointing the way as we walked.

Donna looked down at my cock and pointed, “Eddie, your cock sure is big out here in the light. Do you really think we can get it in my pussy?”

“Sure we can. We have plenty of help and you’ve already told us you wanted to fuck outdoors.”

“Well yes, but I meant in the dark. We won’t be seen will we?”

“Not unless you want to be seen. Would you still sit on my cock, if you knew there was someone on the other side of that fence, peeping through a knothole, just as you took my cock in your pussy.”

“If we ever get your cock that close to my pussy again, I doubt a herd of elephants could keep me from taking it all the way inside my pussy. Are you really going to come in my pussy today?”

“I was planning on it. Would you rather wait until we get out to the ranch in the morning so we can use some condoms?”

“NO! I mean, I want to sit on your cock today. You said some condoms. Are you planning to fuck me more than once?”

“I’m hoping that once you experience my cock in your pussy, you’ll want to keep fucking.”

Becky told her, “Donna, when Eddie and I are with more than one girl or woman, we usually take turns fucking him.”

“How many times can you fuck your brother? I mean, there are six of us here now.”

Melinda told her, “Eddie can fuck us at least three times each and fill our pussy with cum each time.”

“It sure felt good with Eddie’s cock sliding past my pussy and my butthole when we were upstairs. I hope we can get that big beautiful brute in my pussy. I just know I’m going to love fucking once we get started. I’ve come close to letting one boy take my virginity twice, but I wanted it to be special...

“Uh, Becky! Aren’t you afraid you and Melinda will be seen peeing in the yard like that? Now, you and Melinda have me wanting to pee.

“Rona, are you going to pee too? I may as well pee now. I want Eddie’s cock in my pussy and I sure don’t want to stop fucking to pee.”

Melinda asked her, “Donna, are you nervous about taking Eddie’s cock in your pussy the first time?”

“Yes, I suppose I am. But, I’m excited about it too and each time I look at his cock, my pussy drools and I feel so fucking good in my belly, it makes me want him already.”

Rona told her, “Donna, wipe your pussy with this face towel. I brought it from the bathroom, just in case you bleed.”

“My pussy is so wet, I may never get it dry.”

“Wipe the piss off your pussy, Donna. You have five women here who want to kiss your pussy, before you fuck Eddie.”

“REALLY? I mean, are you really going to kiss my pussy? I’ve never done that, but I’ve thought about it ... especially when I see Mallory naked.”

“By the time your sister gets here, you’ll be an expert at kissing and sucking pussy,” Becky told her.

“Then, I’m depending on you five women to teach me all about doing sex, sucking titties and pussies and getting fucked in every position known to man or beast.”

Melinda told her, “Donna, I would love to be the one who teaches you to kiss another woman.”

“You mean - kiss like men and woman kiss?”

“Yes, but a woman can make another woman want more than a kiss on her lips.”

Show me.”

Laura told her, “Donna, while you are kissing Melinda, I’m going to suck one of your nipples.”

“OH DAMN! OH FUCK! OKAY, I’M READY!”

Becky told her, “Donna, while Melinda kisses you, and Rona sucks your nipple, I’m going to kiss your pussy. Let me know if you like it and I’ll suck your pussy until you get a come.”

“OH FUCK! YES - SUCK MY PUSSY, BECKY!”

Cecily told her, “Donna, I want to suck one of your nipples too.”

“OH DAMN! I think I’m about to get a come already.”

Rona told her, “Donna, when Laura, Cecily and I get together, we experiment with all the sex stuff we’ve read about. We’ve learned to do all the exciting sex things we’ve read about. I want to show you something that Laura, Cecily and I love to do, while we kissing each others pussies.”

“YES, show me all of it.”

“You need to stand and bend over so all of us can show you at the same time.”

“YES. Like this?”

She stood, bent at her waist with her huge titties pointing straight down and her sexy ass looking so inviting, I wanted to fuck her from behind. I knew my time would come, so I let my women show our new family member all about loving a woman’s body.

Becky was between her legs licking and sucking her pussy as Donna tap-danced and wiggled. Rona was behind her, pulling her buttocks open wide so she could lick her butthole. I thought Donna would leap over the fence the first time Rona licked her butt. I stepped up closer and brushed my cock against Becky’s cheeks.

She looked at my cock and took Donna’s hand to place it on my cock. Her long slender fingers gripped me and I thought she may be about to give me a handjob. She broke her kiss with Melinda and turned to place her lips on my cockhead. She sucked, then she opened her mouth to suck my cock into her mouth. She couldn’t get all of my cock in her mouth, but what she had, she sucked until I was close to blasting her.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me, “Eddie, I really do need your cock in my pussy now.”

“Come sit on my cock, Donna. Our women will help us fuck. Just be careful and don’t hurt your pussy. We’ll have fun fucking and sucking all night, and all week once we return to the ranch.”

“Won’t someone see us? There are houses across the alley,”

“They may see us, but they won’t know we’re naked and fucking. When I sit in the swing, you put your knees beside my hips and let your pussy touch my cock. When you feel good, just take more and more of my cock. You don’t have to take me all the way at once, just a little at a time and we’ll make your first time good for you.”

“I feel your cock pushing against my pussy now, but it’s not going inside.”

Melinda and Becky were on either side of her. I knew they were going to suck her titties again. I pulled Donna close and wrapped my arms around her neck. She leaned closer with her arms around my neck. I could feel Melinda and Becky against my chest as they started sucking her titties.

“UUUUMMMM ... UMMM-UUUMMMAHHH” she was humming, moaning and grunting into my mouth as she tried to take my cock in her pussy. I could feel Rona, Cecily and Laura’s hands on my cock, and sliding up and down her thighs.

She managed to wiggle and twist her ass enough to take about half of my cockhead in her pussy. She stopped suddenly when I pumped my butt up, making all of my cockhead pop into her slick pussy. Slowly, at first - she moved her butt back and forth, then she started wiggling and twisting her sexy ass back and forth again, as she rode my cock. I could feel her pussy relaxing, letting me slide deeper and deeper with each thrust of her hips.

She pulled her lips from mine and looked into my eyes as she smiled, “Help me, Eddie. I’m ready to fuck you like your other women fuck you. I have your cock in my pussy and I want it all. I want your cum in my pussy too. I want to call Mom tomorrow and tell her about you and that we have fucked a baby in my belly already.”

“Does your pussy hurt? I don’t want to hurt you. I love your sexy body already and I love your pussy too. I want you to be my woman and I want to love you the same as my other women.”

“My pussy stings a little, but I feel so good with your cock inside me like this. I want more and I want to feel you fill my pussy with your cum. I love telling you that. Eddie, already I love you and all your women. I never knew I could feel this good. Fuck me deep and give me your baby.”

“Don’t talk so loud. The neighbors behind us may hear you and come to the fence to see what’s happening over here.”

“I don’t give a shit if there are people lined up on the other side of that fence, paying to watch me get fucked the first time - I need your cum in my pussy, NOW!”

“Kiss me, Donna - Fuck me, NOW!” I told her, then covered her mouth with mine, before shoving my cock up as she slid forward to take more of me.

“UUUUMMM ... UMMMUUUHHH ... UUUMMMUUUHHHAAA!”

Suddenly, my cock slipped inside her - all the way to my balls. Donna froze for a few seconds, then slowly – she started fucking me. Faster and faster as she moved her body, making my cock slide in out of her tight pussy until I felt like I was close to losing my cum.

She pulled her mouth off mine, smacked my lips and hugged me to her huge breasts. We had hands all over us but I knew Becky and Melinda have both given up trying to suck her nipples as she fucked me wildly.

Suddenly, Donna froze again and I thought maybe she was hurting until she whispered to me, “Eddie, there’s someone in that yard over there. They’re looking through a crack in the boards now. I can see ... OH DEAR!”

“What’s wrong?” I was facing away from the fence toward the house she was looking at when we first met. I couldn’t turn around and I wasn’t about to stop fucking her.

She never stopped fucking me either as she kept moving her head, trying to see who it is.

“Do you see them now?”

“Eddie, it’s Mrs. Barton, the real estate lady! I forgot that I was supposed to meet her over there.”

“Do you want to stop fucking and go meet her?” I sure was hoping she didn’t. She’s really getting into fucking now and I can tell, Donna Webb will be another hot lover of mine.

“NO! Don’t stop. I think she may be going down to that gate. I hope it’s locked. Is it?”

“No, we never lock it. I’ve been mowing the grass for her, since the last couple moved out. Mrs. Barton has been paying me to keep the yard up until it’s sold.

“Can you see her now?”

“She’s talking to Becky and Melinda now. They’re still naked and she doesn’t seem to mind. There goes Cecily and Laura now. OH ME...”

“What? I can’t see and I don’t want to take my cock out of your pussy to talk to her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.