The Paper Route
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Pam Perkins opened the door and grabbed both girls as they stood looking into the kitchen.

“Patti – Polly, I’m so glad you came early this morning. Travis and I have some young friends about your age who we want you to meet.”

“Mom, you should be ashamed, asking Travis to wear those old ‘big’ panties. You should at least, give him some nice bikini panties if you’re going to make him wear women’s underwear.”

“Hon, I wasn’t about to let him wear my expensive panties ... Now, I want you and Polly to meet Eddie Masters, his bride-to-be, Melinda Hampton, and his sister, Becky.”

“Eddie, this is Patti - and this is Polly. Please give them a big hug and tell them all about your Youth Group.”

“Hey, Eddie. You sure are a big ol’ boy. We’ve heard your name before and I’m glad we get to meet. Mom told me to give you a hug. I hope you like hugging as much as Polly and I do.”

She reached for me and I reached for her. I wanted to give her a hug that would make her hungry for more. I pulled her to me as her arms went around my neck. She and her sister are wearing shirts and shorts that look like Becky loaned them some of hers. I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra and though her titties are not nearly as large as Becky’s, I could feel her high, firm mounds as she pressed them against my chest. She dropped both hands to my butt and I dropped my hands to her butt. Her butt is covered in a silky, slinky material that had to be panties, and they didn’t cover half her butt cheeks. I knew Becky and Melinda were going to want a load of these.

Patti leaned close and whispered, “Eddie, is that what I think it is - pressing against my belly?”

It is and I hope you like the way it feels.”

I love the way it feels, but I’ve never felt one like yours.”

Have you felt many?”

Only a few and I’ve never seen one, but I’d love to see yours without a roomful of people watching us.”

Have you ever let a boy feel your pussy?”

No, but I’ll let you.”

I ran my hand down between us and slipped it into her panties. She has a small pussy, covered in kinky hair and she’s already wet.

When you hug Becky and Melinda, be sure you put your hand inside their shorts and feel their pussy.”

I’ve never done that before.”

Do it and you’ll be glad you did.”

Eddie, you excite me like never before. I feel like we could be really good friends if we had a chance.”

I’ll give you a chance to make it happen. I want to be best friends with you and Polly...

Let me give Polly a big hug and we’ll see what we can do about letting you have a look at my dick.”

Push that big dick against Polly’s belly and she will climb you like a vine.”

Does she like big ones too?”

We’ve never even seen the first one, but we would both love to see yours. We talk about boys all the time, but we have never dated.”

“Patti, I want you to meet my Sister, Becky – and my bride-to-be, Melinda. Please give both of them a friendly hug. They love hugging girls as much as I do.”

I turned to see Polly smiling. Do I ever love this girl’s smile. She looks like she knows a secret and she’s about to tell me what it is.

“Polly, I’m glad we get to meet this morning. I’ve been talking to your Mom and she’s told me a lot about you and your sister, Patti.”

Polly was even more bold than her sister. She hugged my neck with one arm and her other hand went straight inside my shorts to feel my cock.

She whispered, “Eddie, I know who you are, now. We have two cousins who live close to the Hamptons and we’ve met Joey Hampton too.”

How do you know, Joey? I’ve adopted him as my brother and he’s going to change his last name to Masters.”

Our cousins live close to him and we went to school with him. They really like Joey, but their daddy won’t let them have any boys for friends.”

Is their Mom a Mexican?”

Yes - how did you know that?”

Joey was telling me about some friends of his, and that their Mom is Mexican. He’s going to try to get them and their Mom, to come live with us at our Ranch Retreat we’re starting.”

I would love to join too.”

Get your Mom to move here to live with Mayor Crawford and we’ll get her to come out and help as a sponsor and a volunteer Mom. She’ll be helping with all the young members we have in our Youth Group.”

What do you and the members do in that group?”

We teach all the girls about sex and how to love a man, so they’ll have fun all their lives.”

Really? I’ll tell Mom to hurry and marry Travis so we can move over here this summer.”

What if I asked her if you and Patti could come live with us on the ranch this summer? Would you?”

Shit Yes ... Will I get to see your big dick?”

We’ll be naked every day and we’ll see each other’s cocks and pussies, you’ll even learn to kiss boys and girls all over.”

OH WOW! I know we’re coming now. Can I feel your dick? It feels so big.”

Can I feel your pussy?”

No boy has ever felt my pussy, but right now, I would love for you to touch my pussy.”

When you hug Becky and Melinda, tell them you want to feel their pussy. They have no hair on their pussy.”

OH HELL! Really?”

Yes, now go hug them while I talk with your Mom and Mayor Crawford.”

Mayor Crawford was taking up the pan of bacon he was frying and I motioned for Pam to come closer.

“Eddie, how did it go with my daughters? I saw them whispering with you and you sure did hug them a long time. I saw both of them put their hands in your shorts and feel your cock too.

“I really think your worries are over. I’m pretty sure I convinced them to come spend the summer with us, and be a part of our Youth Group and I told them that we needed you to come out and spend some time with us too.”

“Did they tell you about their third cousins?”

“Polly told me about their cousins, but I didn’t know they were third cousins.”

“Their sorry-asshole-daddy, is my first cousin. He’s so sorry, he can’t keep a job, and he refuses to let his wife or his daughters have friends. Eddie, you would love Anika. She’s a few years younger than me, and she’s such a pretty young woman. She tries to keep her daughters happy and away from the hatred of their sorry-asshole-daddy.

“Would you help us convince her to leave him and move to our ranch?”

“Just tell me what I have to do. I’ll do anything to help Anika and her daughters get away from his sorry ass.”

“Would you be willing to ride over there with me day after tomorrow?”

“Hell yes ... Uh, could we leave early and take all day? I would love to stop along the way and check out your cock.”

“If you like my cock, would you be willing to convince Anika and her daughters to take off all their clothes and ride back with us naked?”

“Damn Eddie, I love the way you think. Do you really like getting naked like that and riding around with women?”

“I love being naked, I love women, and I love pussy.”

“What would you say if I told you the same thing?”

“I’d ask if you like cocks, too.”

“I love them, but lately, I’ve fallen for a man who has a small dick.”

“Hang onto him. He’s a good man and he’ll treat you right. If you ever need a fat cock in your pussy, come see me. I would love to bend you over and fuck you.”

We-will-fuck! Eddie Masters. I’ll be at your place early day after tomorrow. Now, what are we going to do about my daughters? How can we convince them to go home with you?”

“Tell them that I’ve asked you to let them follow us home. We won’t be leaving until later, but I want them to go home with us. By the time you see them day after tomorrow, you won’t believe the difference in them.”

“Will you please use condoms with them?”

“If you insist. What about their Mom?”

“I would love to feel your big naked cock blowing my pussy full of cum, but I don’t need to get pregnant before Travis and I get married.”

“Tell him he’s the daddy.”

“You don’t give up do you?”

“Never! I love pussy and I would love to feel your sexy naked ass against my belly. If we had time and could sneak away, I’d fuck you now.”

The telephone rang, when Mayor Crawford answered, and I had to stop my crazy talk when Patti came over to where we were.

“Mom, Becky and Melinda have their pussies shaved and Becky told us she would shave ours if we wanted her to. Polly and I felt both their pussies and we want ours shaved too. They told us too, that Eddie loves a shaved pussy.”

She looked at me and I grinned. “Becky will shave your pussy too, then kiss it for you, if you’ll let her.”

I really think she was about to tell Patti yes, when the mayor called her over to where he stood near the hallway.

As he pulled Pam close, I saw her nodding. Then she looked back toward me, nodding again as she grinned at me.

He hurried down the hall and she hurried over to where Patti and I stood.

“Travis had an emergency phone call. He’s needed at his office. He told me to make whatever arrangements needed to make sure Patti, Polly and I joined your Youth Group. Before he leaves, he’s going to give you a donation of five thousand dollars for letting us join your Youth Group.”

Patti asked her, “Mom, does this mean Polly and I can have our pussies shaved like Melinda and Becky?”

“This means all three of us will have our pussies shaved.”

“And Kissed?” she asked.

“And kissed.”

“Becky, Melinda and I love sucking pussy, too.”

“OH WOW MOM! I want my pussy sucked!” Patti told her.

“Not so loud, Patti. I would love to have my pussy sucked.”

“Mom, you should let Eddie fuck you so Polly and I will know how to fuck before we join the Youth Group out at Eddie’s ranch. Becky and Melinda told us that Eddie loves to fuck all the new members and all the Volunteer Mom’s”

“I think that’s a great idea, don’t you, Pam?”

“Step over here away from the hallway. I want to see your cock, before I agree to this. I’m not sure I can get that thing in my pussy.”

“Mom, Becky and Melinda both told us they have fucked Eddie already today and they love sucking his cock, too.”

“Time to show us what you have in those cut-off shorts that’s got them swelled out so big, Eddie. You have two eager young females here who would love to experience sex for the first time, and their Mom who has loved a good fucking since high school.”

Polly, Becky, and Melinda came over. With the five of them standing close, still keeping an eye on the hallway, I popped the button on my cut-offs and zipped them down.

My cock was half-hard and rising, when Melinda knelt in front of me and took my cockhead in her mouth. She sucked, then swallowed, then swallowed again. With my cock halfway down her throat, she pulled Becky over. Becky’s face was against Melinda’s when they made the exchange.

Becky never slowed, she sucked my cock to the back of her throat, then swallowed until she took all of me.

Rolling her eyes up toward Pam, she reached up to grab a handful of her shirt and pull her down. Becky’s arm was around Pam’s neck, they were cheek to cheek when Becky pulled back and shoved my cock at Pam’s face.

She surprised me when she took my cockhead in her mouth and began sucking and swallowing. She had nearly all of my cock in her throat when Mayor Crawford stepped out in the hallway and hollered, “I’ll be back around noon. Eddie, you Melinda and Becky take care of my girls for me.”

He went out the back door and Pam swallowed the rest of my cock.

“OH WOW! OH FUCK, MOM,” Polly shouted as she knelt beside her mom.

“FUCK YES! I want to suck cock like that,” Patti said as she knelt on the other side of Pam.

Becky told them, “OK Girls, time to get naked and get your pussies shaved. We’re going to show you how much fun sucking a pussy can be, the we’ll show each of you how much getting fucked by Eddie’s cock can be.”

When Pam backed off my cock, Patti and Polly were still kneeling beside her. They took turns kissing their Mom, and the three of them balled up in the kitchen floor like a bunch of worms as they wallowed, writhed, kissed, and pulled at their clothes until all three were naked.

Melinda had a pan of water on the kitchen table, and I saw Becky come out of the bathroom down the hall with a handful of Bic razors.

Polly told her mom, “Mom you can go first. We want to see your pussy with no hair. Then we want to see Eddie suck your pussy.”

Becky told her, “There are five females in this room and all of us are old enough to fuck and suck. Before Eddie sucks his first pussy, four of us will suck the fifth pussy until each of us have had our pussy sucked by the other four. THEN, Eddie will suck each of us.

“Before we leave, each of us will sit on Eddie’s cock and fuck him. Anyone who doesn’t want to sit on Eddie’s cock and fuck him - just let us know.”

Polly turned to her mom, “Mom, I guess you know by now, Patti and I want you to marry Travis so we can live here and stay on Eddie’s Ranch this Becky, Melinda and all his other girls and women.”

“Yes, I know, Hon. I’ve already told Eddie that I’ll be a volunteer and even help get your Aunt and two cousins to come over to the ranch and live.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.