The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Becky, Melinda, Joey and I left early to run our paper route. I wanted to show Joey all about the paper route and stay with him each morning until he learns all the customers. Becky and I have agreed to take him collecting with us so he can meet the customers too.

She told me in bed last night as I lay between her and Melinda, “We need to let Joey pick his own girl to help him with the route.”

“He told me that he knows two girls who live with their mom about three miles from here. He’s been over there a few times and he wants you, me and Melinda to go meet them with him. He thinks we may be able to talk them into moving to our ranch.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I told him we’d go over there with him tomorrow morning after we run the paper route.”

“I hope those girls are old enough to know about sex. Joey is a horny devil, since he became your brother.”

“He said the girl’s mom is Mexican, but their daddy was white. He doesn’t live with them, but I don’t know the story behind that and I’m not sure Joey does.”

With Joey driving and Melinda and me in back, folding, rolling, and tucking the papers, as Becky showed him the route, we made really good time.

We planned to save the street where the Longs live, until last. Becky and I wanted to talk to them about joining our Youth Program and help recruit more girls. They told us they were members of a private nudist club, and we want them to join our group.

Becky suggested we visit Brett and Brooke Bockner and ask them to join our Youth Group as either advisors or phys-ed coaches for all the girls we plan to signed up.

She wanted to stop by and see Justine Pusher and her Mom, Mildred. I wanted to stop by and see them, as soon as she suggested it.

Becky and Melinda were wearing cut-offs and a t-shirt. Their cut-offs have been cut-off until they don’t even cover their butts. Both of them love making their big titties wobble and wiggle as they walk. We stopped at the Bockners first and Brooke opened the door when Becky pushed the doorbell button.

“Becky! Here’s Eddie too. All of you come on in. We weren’t expecting company this early and we’re still in our bed clothes. I sleep in Brett’s jersey and he sleeps in his old raggedy track shorts. I hope your friends don’t mind. We know you and Eddie have seen us naked, so we know you won’t mind.”

“Hi, Brooke. You know Becky and I love being naked or half naked. You sure look good this morning. I want you to me my wife-to-be, Melinda Hampton. This is her younger brother, Joey. Joey and two of his friends will be taking over the paper route soon and we wanted him to meet you and Brett.”

“Come on in the kitchen.”

Brett stood up as we walked in, “Eddie, did I hear you say you were getting married? Is this your bride-to-be?” he asked looking at Melinda.

“Yes she is and I’m the luckiest man in the world too.

“Melinda Hampton, this is Coach Brett Bockner and his wife, Brooke. I’m sure you and I will be back to see them many times in the next week or so.

“Brett, I want you to meet Joey Hampton, a young man I’ve adopted as my brother. When his sister and I marry, he wants to take my last name too and I’ve agreed to let him.”

“Eddie, we’re so thrilled for you. We want to be invited to your wedding,” Brooke told me.

Becky was sitting on Brett’s lap as she drank his coffee.

“We plan to be married at our new home in the country. The place used to be named HAMPTONS, but we’ve already changed the name to MASTERS RANCH RETREAT. That’s one of the things we wanted to talk to both of you about. You see, we’re going to be a naturist colony and we wanted to invite you to not only help us, but join us.”

Brooke look at Brett, then me, “Eddie, I can tell you now, we’ll be there each day we’re not in school. You and Becky both know, we love being naked. I just hope I don’t embarrass any of your other members if I pull Brett aside and let him slip his cock in my pussy.”

“That’s the reason Becky and I wanted you and Brett to join us. We love sex and we have a big family already, who loves to fuck and suck. I’ve been appointed Youth Director at Pinewood Street Tabernacle and we plan to have a year-round youth-camp out at our new ranch.”

Brett spoke up, “Count us in on that project too, Eddie. You and Becky both know, Brooke and I both love young girls and boys. I mean - we love helping them...”

“Thanks, Brett. I knew we could count on you and Brooke. Why don’t y’all plan on coming out tomorrow, and spend the day. Heck, come out and spend a week with us as we organize and recruit more girls and a few boys too.”

Brooke told me, “We’ll take you up on that, Eddie. Would you mind if we asked a few of our young neighborhood girls to come out with us? I’m sure if we can convince their parents they’ll be at a Youth Camp, we could possible have eight or ten girls and maybe two boys, who would love to come out. Do you have a place they can swim? These girls we’re talking about love to slip over here late at night and swim naked with us.”

“We have a huge pool, three times larger than your pool, and we already have a rule in place – No Clothes -

Brett told me, “Eddie, how many girls do you want? I can call up my girl’s basketball team - my girl’s swim team and Brooke’s girl’s softball team and have them come over, if we had a way to haul that many fun-loving girls at one time.”

“How many? We have my pickup and one more we can bring.”

“With your two trucks, my truck and Brooke’s car, we can get all of them out there in one trip. Call me or come by tomorrow morning and I’ll have you a whole group of teenagers that will show you lots of new ways to have fun, naked.”

“Brett, you and Brooke are going to be appointed Phys-Ed Directors of our Youth Group. It wouldn’t surprise me, if in the future, both of you could quit your jobs and make a fortune out there on our ranch.”


We were on our way to the Longs, when we saw Mr. Kennedy getting his paper from the box. I stopped, and he waved for us to get out and come on in.

Becky told me, “Eddie, we could use someone with the Kennedy’s pull, to help us raise money and possibly recruit even more young girls to our Youth Group.”

“I agree. If they want to fuck around, we have about an hour to kill.

“Joey, we may just get you some hot pussy from a very pretty woman, possibly two.

“Melinda, your pussy and ass is mine, so if they want to get naked and fuck, my cock goes in your pussy.

“Becky, until we marry, you need to use a condom if you want some of Mr. Kennedy’s cock.”

Melinda asked, “Do you mean they just get naked and fuck in front of each other?”

“Yes and his wife’s sister lives with them, and they fuck like rabbits.”

Joey said, “I hope I look like a rabbit. After seeing Brooke Bockner’s sexy ass each time she bent over, I’m about to bust a nut.”

Becky told him, “When we start home today, you can use a condom and fuck me like I’m a rabbit.”

Melinda told me, “Eddie, I hope you and I never use another condom. I love feeling your naked cock spraying cum in my pussy.”

“The only time we will use condoms will be after we have four kids.”


“Eddie, you and Becky come on in. Who are your friends?” Mr. Kennedy

said as he held the door open for us.

“This is my future wife, Melinda Hampton and her brother, Joey. We’re glad we saw you early this morning. We have a few things we’d like to visit with you, your wife, and sister-in-law about.”

“They’re awake, but they’re in bed. Does your bride-to-be and her brother mind seeing women naked?”

“They’re like Becky and me. They love getting naked too.”

Brenda Kennedy spoke as soon as we went into their bedroom, “Eddie, I thought I heard your voice.

“Becky, how are you? We were just lounging around naked, before getting up to get dressed for work.

“Becky, I don’t think we exchanged names the last time you were in our bedroom. I want you to meet my sister-in-law, Brenda, Brad’s wife.”

“This is my wife-to-be, Melinda Hampton, and her brother, Joey.

“When I saw Brad getting your paper, I was glad he waved for us to stop. We’ve been meaning to come back by and have some more fun with y’all, and we have something we need to talk to you about now that we’re here.”

“Eddie, tell us what you have on your mind. If you have no objections, I’d like to have some more of Becky’s pussy. I’m sure Brenda would love to have Joey fuck her and, if you would, please fuck my wife Andrea. She missed out on our last office party.”

“I don’t have a condom, but I’d love to fuck your wife.” I lied to him.

Joey tossed two condoms on the bed and I looked at Melinda. She told me, “Fuck her with your naked cock while I suck her titties and suck her pussy too while your cock slides in and out of her.”

“Andrea?” I said looking at her. She was looking at Brad, and he nodded.

“Fuck me with your big naked cock, Eddie. Brenda bragged forever about you fucking her and leaving her sprawled out naked across her desk.”

Melinda was on Andrea’s pussy before I could get my shorts off. Her sexy ass was too tempting to pass up so I shoved my cock into her pussy as she pushed back to take all of me.

Becky was riding Brad’s little dick and Joey was pounding Brenda’s pussy with one leg raised in the air as he stood on the floor ramming her with his cock.

I felt Melinda getting her come and blasted her pussy full. She turned around and sucked my cock clean. Before she finished, Andrea Kennedy was down on the bed behind her, sucking Melinda’s pussy.

I walked around the bed and shoved my naked cock into Andrea’s pussy as she pulled Melinda over to sit on her face. This woman loves pussy as much as Becky, and I was already hoping we could recruit the three Kennedy’s into our Youth Group as volunteers or even sponsors.

Becky and Brad were wiping up when she hit him with her idea - about him, his wife and sister-in-law helping us at the Ranch as sponsors and recruiters.

“Brad, we need people like you, Andrea and Brenda helping with our Youth Group.”

“Becky, I’m sure you can count on Andrea on an almost fulltime basis. She loves volunteering and this will give her something to keep her from being bored here at home, since we don’t have any kids.”

“We would love to have her. She’s tall, sexy and she sure looks good lying there with Eddie’s cock buried in her pussy. If Eddie and Joey fuck her many more times, you could have a houseful of kids.”

I saw him whisper to Becky and she winked at me as he talked.

By the time we left, we had Brad’s promise of a large donation to our Youth Group, and Andrea’s pledge that she would come out each morning and spend the day with us and our youth recruits.

Brenda told us that she’ll commit to working at least three to four evenings and on Saturdays and Sundays, just to be there to help Joey and the other youth. I saw her slip Joey a crisp hundred dollar bill and whisper to him before we left.

“Becky, what did Brad Kennedy agree to? I saw him whispering to you?” I asked once we were on our way to see the Longs.

He told me that he loves seeing you fuck his wife with your big cock and he hopes you can make her pregnant. He’s afraid that he’s impotent and he doesn’t want it known. He also told me he would donate ten thousand dollars in his name and another ten from the bank. He also told me that they would start recruiting young girls and boys from their list of depositors ... OH, then he added, if you do make Andrea pregnant and it’s a boy, he will donate another twenty-five thousand. When she comes out each day, you need to hammer that woman’s pussy with your cock.”

Melinda told me, “Yes, and I’ll either suck her pussy or let her suck mine each day too. She told me that she was going to write us a personal check for ten thousand dollars tomorrow when she comes out.

Joey told us, “Brenda told me that she wants me to fuck her each time she comes out. She told me she wants to write us a personal check for five thousand. I really love doing this. She gave me a hundred for making her come five times.”

“WOW, Joey, did you really make her come five times?” Becky asked.

“Yes and after the first time, she told me to pull my cock out so she could take the condom off. Can you believe that?”

“I can Joey. You’re my brother now and you’ll soon be making all the women love you and your cock,” I told him.

The Longs weren’t home, so we left them a note with our phone number on it, and a brief message about where we are now and what we wanted to visit with them about.

I drove to the Pushers and even before I pulled into their driveway, Becky yelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.