The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Just as I tapped on their back door, Cindy opened the door and grabbed me. “Come in here, Eddie. Ms. Cecily just called and I answered. She told me you were on the way over and that she wanted to talk to Mom.

“Mom’s in her room putting on some clothes. She just got out of the tub as Ms. Cecily called. I have no idea what they talked about, but I hope you’re here to talk to Mom. She needs a friend, Eddie. I heard her humming a song as she was putting her dressing gown on just now. She hardly ever hums anymore, but I’ll let her tell you about that. Will you kiss me, Eddie? I wish we had time, I’d love for you to fuck me again.”

“Do you have your shirts and shorts in a sack?”

“Yes.”

“Run over to Lila’s and Jimmy’s house. My new brother, Joey is there with Penny and I’ll be back to get you as soon as I visit with your mom.”

“Eddie, Mom’s got a pretty dress laid out on her bed and she’ll be naked underneath it. I saw her put her bra and panties back in the drawer before laying her dress on the bed. I wanted you to know that, so maybe you can ... You know, sort of talk her into letting you hug her or maybe even hold her so she’ll feel good about herself.”

“Kiss me, Cindy. Don’t you let those boys come in your pussy. You’re going to be my girl and if I can convince your mom to come with us out to our new ranch in the country, I want her and you to be my wives.”

“YES, help Mom and I’ll love you forever.”

“Where is her room? Do you think it will be alright if I go back there?”

“Down the hall to the last room on your left. Make my Mom feel as good as you make me feel, and I’ll love you forever.”

“If she wants to love again, I’ll help her love me. Do you know why she’s not happy anymore?”

“I’m not sure, but I think Daddy has a girlfriend and Mom found out about it.”

“Leave it to me, Cindy. If your Mom has any love left in her heart, she will love us and forget about your daddy.”

I walked down the hall, trying not to make any noise that would scare Ms. Laura. When I came to the door, it was open and I could tell there was a dim light on somewhere in there.

“Ms. Laura, this is Eddie Masters. May I come in your room? I’d like to visit with you if you’re not busy.”

“Come on in, Eddie. I knew you were coming over. Rona and Cecily both have called me and I’ve been expecting you. I just got out of the tub and my hair is wet and I’m still in my gown, but I have myself covered.”

She’s in her gown? Cindy told me she was getting ready to put her dress on and she left her underwear off. I hope she pulled the dress off and all she put on is her gown.

I saw her sitting on the side of the bed. The light was on in the bathroom just off to the left, in front of her and I could see her long black, wet hair down across the front of her white gown. Cindy told me she pulled her dressing gown off. I have no idea what a dressing gown is but I can see through this thin gown she’s calling her gown. I can see her titties as if she’s sitting here naked.

“Eddie, come sit beside me. Cindy, Kay and Lila told me all about being at your house the other day while you were working on your truck.”

“They did? I hope you’re not mad because I didn’t stop them.”

“Come over here, Eddie. Rona and Cecily both, called me before you got here. Both of them told me that you’re easy to talk to ... and I need a friend.”

“I’ll be your friend, Ms. Laura. If there’s anything I can do to help you, just tell me what I can do, I’ll be glad to help.”

“Call me Laura, Eddie. Already, I feel like you and I are going to be friends. I can tell you have manners and I know for a fact you are very much of a man at seventeen years old.”

I sat on the bed close to her, and she reached over to put her hand on top of my hand where it was resting on my knee.

“Eddie, how’s Becky? I used to see that girl some mornings wearing nothing but some boy-boxers and a t-shirt with no bra under it and I always thought of her as one of the most beautiful girls in our town.”

“She’s doing great. If you, Rona and Cecily are still planning on meeting us, we’ll be there Friday night. She’s looking forward to it and so am I.”

“Rona told me that you and Becky came to see her one morning this week. She told me that she had the best time of her life and that Becky even shaved her pussy for her.”

“Yes, that was one of the best times Becky and I have had together.”

“Do you and Becky do that a lot together?”

“Becky and I love each other, Laura. There’s nothing we wouldn’t do for each other and we both love women.”

“Would you be shocked if I told you that Rona shaved my pussy after she told us about you and Becky being there and all of you getting naked together?”

“Do you like your pussy with no hair on it?”

“I really do and I love feeling of my pussy and my little breasts.”

“Your breasts don’t look little to me. I mean, under that dressing gown you have on.

“Cindy and I wear the same size bra. Mine are small compared to Rona’s and Cecily’s.”

“I think Cindy has some really fine breasts.”

“Cindy and I are close, Eddie. She described in detail about her, Lila and Kay sitting on your cock while you worked on your truck.”

“I hope you’re not mad at me because I let them sit on my cock and fuck me. I did make them put a condom on my cock first.”

“She told me that Kay fucked you on her period and you busted the condom, you shot so much cum into it.”

“That really did happen and it scared me at first.”

“Rona told me that you didn’t use a condom with her that morning and she told me you really could fill a woman’s pussy with a lot of cum.”

“I do shoot a lot of cum and I can go at least three, and sometimes four times in a row without stopping.”

I felt like I knew where this was going and I wanted to help her, if that’s what she wants.

“Cecily and Rona both told me that you fucked them so hard and so many times, you left left them naked and weak in bed. I’ve never heard of that before. Would you like to lie back across my bed and relax as we talk? I wouldn’t mind and no one will ever know you were here, but you and me.”

“Laura, it’s all I can do to sit beside you and look at your naked breasts under that thin gown. If we lay back, you’d probably be mad at me when I brushed against your gown with my shoes on.

“Pull your shoes off, Eddie. You can pull those shorts off too, if you want to.”

“I’m naked under my shorts.”

“You can lie back and let me pull the covers over you if you’re bashful about being naked.”

“I’d rather pull my clothes off and pull your gown off, then both of us lay on top of the covers naked.”

“I think I’d like that too. You’ll have to excuse me, but I want to touch your cock. It’s been over a year since I’ve been in bed with a man. I used to love sex, now I never get any.”

“Would you let me hold you? I’d love to kiss you too, if it’s alright for me to kiss a married woman who’s naked in bed with me.”

“OH EDDIE ... Hold me and kiss me. Pull my gown off and kiss my titties like you did Rona and Cecily. I need you and I want you to let Cindy and me go with you when you take Rona and Cecily and their kids with you to live in the country.”

“Come lay on top of me, Laura. If you want my cock, just slide up and take it in your pussy. Just be careful, I know you have a small pussy and I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Would you really let me sit on top of you and take your cock?”

“I love it when my women sit on my cock and fuck me like that.”

As soon as I said it, she had her gown off and rolled over to sit astraddle my waist.

“OH FUCK YES! I love your cock. They weren’t lying. I hope I can get you in my pussy.”

“I’d love to kiss your pussy first and make you come, so you’ll be slick my cock will slide into your pussy better.”

“I’ve never done that before. How do we do it?”

“Just slide up here and sit on my face. I love sucking pussy as much as I love fucking pussy.”

She covered my face with her butt and pressed her pussy to my mouth. I reached up to hold her legs down, because I’m about to suck this pretty little lady’s pussy until she begs me to stop.

From the moment she felt my mouth on her smooth, hairless pussy, Laura Cole became a wild woman. She’s no longer the shy, abused wife of her cheating husband. She loves herself again and she’s loving sex again. She loves my tongue - and she loves my cock too, the way she’s sucking and licking me. I just knew there was no way she’d ever get my cock in her mouth, but she showed me I was wrong when she took my cockhead, then half of my cock in her mouth. She was about to make me come too soon, and I flipped her around to face me.

“Sit on my cock, Laura. Fuck me - show me how much you love my cock and how much you love fucking.”

“YES. You make me feel so good. I’ve never sucked a cock before and I’ve never had a cock in my pussy as deep as you are now. I’ve never been on top of a man before and I love fucking like this. Suck my titties, Eddie. I think I’m about to get another come. My first one with your cock in my pussy and I feel so fucking good. Fuck me deeper and fill my pussy with your cum.”

“Laura, can you go again? You have my cock all the way in your pussy and I feel you pulling me deeper. I can come again, if you want to keep fucking.”

“YES – Let me ride your cock like this. I’m getting another come and for the first time in my life, I’m enjoying a cock in my pussy. Keep ramming your cock up in my pussy like that, I need more. I need a lot more of this, Eddie.”

“Don’t hurt yourself or make yourself sore. We’ll have plenty of time to fuck just like this when we get all of you moved out to the country with me and the rest of my family.”

“I want Becky to teach me how to love women, too. I want to make love to Rona and Cecily. I love my friends and we’ve talked about sex many times, but we’ve never done anything together. I want it all, I want to love all your wives if they will let me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.