The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

I had just raised my hand to knock on their kitchen door, when Kay jerked it open. She was grinning, and when I looked down, I knew why. Her shirt was up over her left hip and she was naked underneath. Kay is such a tall, happy girl and her smile makes me smile when I see her.

When she swung the door open to let me enter, I noticed her pussy was as slick as the pussy I just pulled my cock out of. The thought hit me that possibly she and her mom shaved each other’s pussies like Rona and Lila did.

“Eddie, Mom’s in her room, but I wanted to hug you and ask a favor of you before you talk to her.”

“Come give me a really big hug, Kay. If I knew your mom and dad would let me, I would ask you to come out to the country and live with us as one of my wives.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? I would. I’d run away from home to be your wife. Uh, you said one of your wives. How many wives do you have now?”

“Oh, about a dozen at this time, but I’m looking for more beautiful young women to be my wife.”

“That’s sort of what I wanted to ask you. You see, Mom and dad are having serious problems and Mom doesn’t think she’s as pretty and sexy as she used to be. When you talk to her, will you try to make her feel good? Lila told Cindy and me how much you helped her mom with just one visit. If you can get her to hug you, I know you can put your hands on her titties and she’ll love that.

“Sometimes, she lets me rub her titties and she rubs mine. Yesterday, we rubbed our naked bodies against each other after we got out of the shower. I told Mom about Lila shaving her pussy and she asked me to shave hers. I did and she shaved my pussy. I kissed Mom’s pussy and she kissed mine.

“She asked me if I’ve met Lila’s and Jimmy’s friend, Eddie Masters, and I told her yes. She asked me if I saw you naked and I told her no, but I did see your cock. You should have seen her when I told her your dick is not a dick, it’s a huge cock. I thought she was going to call Lila and ask her.

“Eddie, will you hug me and put your cock in my pussy again before you go talk to Mom? I wish there was a way you could see her naked. She really does look good to me and I know she would love to fuck you.”

“How do you know?”

“I asked her if she ever met a young man with a huge cock, would she let him fuck her and she told me she would love to have a big cock in her pussy just one time.”

“Hug me and wrap your legs around my waist, Kay.”

I popped the button loose on my cut-offs and zipped them down. With my shorts laid open I pulled my cock up to let Kay press her pussy down over it. She pulled her t-shirt up over her titties and as soon as I saw them, I knew this girl may never need a bra, the way her high firm, perfectly shaped titties stand out from her chest. They’re not as large as Melinda’s but they are shaped the same and I made up my mind, I want this girl as one of my own.

“YES, I love your cock, Eddie. I know Mom will too, if you ever get it in her pussy. Her pussy is fat like Cindy’s, but Mom’s pussy is even smaller than Cindy’s pussy. OH WOW. I feel you going deep. Can I come on your cock?”

“Yes, but I don’t need to come in your pussy until you become one of my wives. You hurry over to Lila’s so you can meet my new brother, Joey. Penny is there too and if I know that bunch, they’re already fucking. If you want to be my wife, don’t let anyone ever come in your pussy. You belong to me and I think you’re special.”

“I’m yours, Eddie. Save your cum for Mom. Go make her feel as good as I feel right now.”

“I’ll be back to get you and the others as soon as I visit with your mom, then go visit Ms. Laura for just a few minutes.”

I wasn’t sure where Cecily’s bedroom was so I walked down the hallway until I saw a light under a door. I rapped on it lightly.

“Eddie? Is that you?”

“Yes Ma’am. It’s me and I’d like to talk to you if you have a few minutes.”

“Come in and close the door behind you, Eddie.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect. From the way Kay talked just now, I thought Cecily Miller may be overweight or ugly as hell. Dang, was I ever surprised. She looks like Kay, only a little taller and a few years older. Her smile is the same as Kay’s. Her light blonde hair is cut short and brushed back on the sides, with a part in the middle.

From the looks of the high, pointed peaks of her titties under her shirt, I knew who Kay inherited her titties from.

She’s not wearing a t-shirt as I first thought. Her shirt has some really thin straps over her shoulders, and the front dips so low in a really wide V, I can see the deep valley of her cleavage. She’s lying in bed, with the covers at her waist and I wished I could see her legs and her belly.

“WOW! You and Kay look more like sisters than Mom and daughter. I’m so glad we finally get to meet. Becky has been collecting from you since you started taking the paper. I’ll have to tell her that I want to come see you each month.”

“Eddie Masters, Rona told me that you were a big handsome young man and that you love to flirt. Tell me the truth, do you really see me like you just described me?”

“If you weren’t lying on your bed with the covers pulled up over your belly, I would ask for a hug. Kay and I hugged before she went over to the Ragans. I’d love to have a hug from you, that is if you’re not afraid to hug a seventeen year old.”

“I would love to hug you, Eddie, but I don’t trust myself after Kay described you to me. All I’m wearing is this shorty-shift and I’m afraid it’s not suitable for entertaining young gentlemen in my bedroom.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t. Just pretend I’m your husband.”

That fat-ass slob hasn’t hugged me in ten years. I wouldn’t let him hug me now if he begged. But, if you promise not to peek while I slide my legs out, until I’m standing, I would love to hug you.”

“Ms. Cecily, if you get out of bed, I’m going to look and I hope you’re naked under that little sleep shift you’re wearing.”

“Call me, Cecily, Eddie. Rona told me you were a bold, roguish young man and I can tell she’s right. Come take my hand and let me stand next you. That way you won’t see my naked body.”

“I would love to see your naked body, but if you’re bashful, I’ll come take your hand and I won’t try to see under your shift. I can already tell that you have some beautiful, perfectly shaped, very firm breasts, just like your daughter.”

“Have you seen Kay’s breasts naked?”

“Yes, she showed them to me just now when we hugged.”

“That sneaky little flirt. I knew she was going to. We talked earlier and she asked me if I’ve ever let a man see me naked other than her dad. I told her no, and asked her why she wanted to know that.

“She told me that she wished I would let her friend, Eddie Masters see me naked.”

“I wish you would too. You are so pretty and you’re not even wearing makeup. I can tell that you’re tall and slender, and have very beautiful breasts. I’d like to see the rest of you.”

“Do you like seeing older women naked?”

“I have seen some naked women much older than you and they look damn good to me.”

“I do have big breasts for my body size, though I don’t have a big butt like Rona and Laura. They have huge breasts and big butts, and even I love looking at them naked.”

“I love tall slender women with big titties, Cecily.”

“Before I married right out of high school, I had always dreamed of a handsome young man coming to my room and kneeling beside my bed.”

“What did he do after he knelt beside your bed? Did he slip his hand under the covers and explore your sexy body?”

“Eddie, you scare me in more ways than one. If I give in and let you take advantage of me, you’ll probably never come back and I’ll be alone in my dreams again.”

“What if I’m different, Cecily? What if I want to make love to your sexy body, then want you to ride away with me to my hidden ranch, and live happily ever after.”

“If I thought there was even a possibility of that happening, I would tell Kay to pack her clothes and meet me in the driveway.”

“You and Kay won’t need any clothes when you get to my ranch. Let me love you, Cecily. If you’re willing to live with many other beautiful women who love me and want to have my babies, you need to slide out of that bed this minute and give your tall, sexy body to me so you can feel loved.

“Come to me, Cecily. I want to love you and I want to love your daughter, too.”

“Eddie, you talk so much older and braver, and so damn bold. You tempt me, but I’ve never been able to leave Harvey, as many times as I have threatened him. He’s always promised me he wouldn’t be mean to Kay and me if I stay. Then he’s right back there again as soon as I say I’ll stay. I wish I was stronger. I’m afraid for Kay, now that she’s older and has such a sexy young body.”

“Like her Mom? Cecily, please let me love you and Kay. I promise you that you’ll never have to be afraid ever again. I saw the heavy locks on your bedroom door just now, and I see you have only one pillow on your bed. Let me love you and help you. I won’t even ask you to take off your sexy little shift it you will.”

“Eddie...”

“Yes?”

I want you to take my sexy little shift off me and take me in your arms. I can’t pass up this chance to save myself and my daughter.”

“Throw your covers back, Cecily. Throw off all your fears and let me and my family love you.”

“Eddie, you’re a man - You’re not a boy. You know all the right things to say and you make me want to hold you to my naked body. Where did you ever learn to be so knowledgeable about a woman’s feelings?”

“I love to read and I learn from the stories I read. I don’t want to just rescue you, I want to love you, make love to you and hold you until you can be happy and love your life again.”

I was standing beside her bed, looking down at her. She’s thrown the covers back and I can see to her knees. I can plainly see her high, firm breasts under her shift, and I can see her flat belly and her slender hips. I reached out my right hand and she took it as she smiled.

I pulled her up and she stood as tall as me. I pulled her close and she seemed to melt right into my body, as soon as my arms closed around her.

“Eddie, will you pull my shift over my head so I can show you my naked body? I want my Prince Charming to see me naked. I want to see my Prince naked and I want to show him how much I love him for giving me the strength to do what I should have done fifteen years ago.

“LOVE ME EDDIE – I LOVE YOU ALREADY!”

“You love me, but do you trust me?”

“With all my heart and soul, I trust you. When I let you pull me out of that bed, I gave myself to you. Give me pleasure and never hurt me and I will love you forever ... SO WILL MY DAUGHTER!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.