The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Neither Becky nor I had ever been to the Hampton’s home before, but Mom had been there with Dad a few years ago, and she knew the way. We had to drive about fifteen miles to get there. They live out in the country, just across the county line and that’s the reason Joey, Dana and Leigh don’t go to our school, though our school is closer to their house than their school.

I drove, with Mom giving directions. When she told me to turn right at the next county road, I slowed and turned onto a wide gravel road with a cattle-guard across the road, just ahead of us. There were tall poles on either side of the cattle guard, and a horizontal pole across the top of the upright poles. There was a big sign in the center of the overhead pole with ‘Hampton’ painted on it.

“When we go over this next hill, you’ll see their home down in the valley. I know you’ll be just as surprised as I was when I saw it from up here, the first time,” Mom told us.

Boy, was she ever right about that. I have never seen anything like it.

“WOW, that’s not a house - it’s a mansion,” Becky said as she leaned forward, looking through the windshield.

The gravel road ended at their carport where there were four vehicles parked inside. By the time I stopped and opened my door to get out, Nadine was standing beside my door, naked.

Joey, Dana and Leigh were on the other side, waiting for Mom to get out. Becky was sliding under the steering wheel, and I looked back to see her naked from her waist up.

Standing beside Nadine, was Melinda. I’d know her anywhere, just from Nadine’s descriptions. She’s smiling at me like she already knows me, when Nadine held her arms out to hug me.

“Eddie, we have missed all of you so much in the past few days. I told Pat yesterday that you needed to come see us. I’m so happy to see you, and I want you to meet, Melinda.

“Melinda, this is Eddie. I know you’ve been waiting to meet him. Come give him a hug while I hug Becky.”

Before Nadine dropped her arms from our hug, she was pulling my t-shirt over my head. She smiled at me and said, “Melinda wants to pull your boxers off.”

When Nadine reached for Becky, I saw Melinda with her arms out for me. I actually think I may have fallen in love with her before we met, but when she smiled and floated into my arms, I knew right then, I’m in love. She’s as perfect as any woman I’ve ever seen. Nadine wasn’t lying about her sexy body either, her breasts are huge and the rest of her body is even more perfect than her breasts.

“Melinda, I’m so glad I finally get meet you. Nadine has been telling me about you and she sure described you to perfection. You are beautiful.”

“Eddie, I’m so happy to meet you, too. Mom told me that you were a handsome boy of seventeen, but you are a man... and unless you tell me not to, I’m going to pull your boxers off. I want to see your sexy ass, that everyone has been telling me about.”

When we hugged, her perfect breasts were pressing against my ribcage, on both sides. I could have stayed in that hug all day, but I could tell she had other plans when she dropped her arms and backed up. She was smiling her perfect smile as she reached out to grab my hips. I thought she was going to pull my boxers down, but she turned me and dropped to her knees behind me.

Of all the girls and women I’ve fucked recently, none of them have done what Melinda did. She pulled my boxers down to just past my butt, then she kissed each of my buttocks as she hugged my butt to her face. She pulled my boxers down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. With her kneeling behind me, she put her hands on my hips again, turning me around. My cock was erect, sticking straight out in her face.

I looked down to see her looking up at me, smiling, before she lowered her head. Without using her hands, she took my cockhead in her mouth. I was so close to shooting her mouth full of cum, I had to try hard to hold it. I clenched my butt, to resist fucking my cock deeper into her mouth. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and I nearly lost it again. I was about to tell her she better back off, when she reached around to grab hold of my buttocks and pull me forward

Just as her lips pressed against my groin, I blasted my cum into her throat.

I just knew she would back up, but as I looked down, she continued to swallow and I felt my cockhead go even deeper inside her throat as she rammed two fingers into my butthole. I lost all control of my cock for the first time ever and spewed my cum down her throat for the second time.

With my cock still in her throat, she held her hands up to me. I took her hands as she pulled herself up, letting my cock slide from her throat, then her mouth.

I pulled her to me and she smiled up at me, just before our lips met. When we kissed, she raised her body to let my cock slip between her thighs. She was slow-fucking her body, letting my cock slip back and forth past her wet pussy and her tightly clench buttocks.

“Melinda, I have no idea how you managed that, but that was the wildest blow-job ever.”

“Mom has been training me, ever since I arrived here. I hope it’s okay for me to tell you this – I love you, Eddie! I think I fell in love as soon as Mom, Joey, Leigh and Dana, started telling me about you.”

“I hope it’s okay for me to tell you this, Melinda ... I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you. Nadine already had me excited about meeting you, and now, I wish I was out of school too. I would never let you spend another night away from me.

“I want you to meet my mom, Pat - and my sister, Becky,” I told her, reaching out to take Mom’s hand. She’s naked too, and as Melinda and Mom stepped into their embrace, I could have shot my cum, I was so excited by the way they hugged and kissed. I mean, they kissed like Melinda and I kissed. My cock was still rock hard when Mom backed up and Becky stepped forward to hug Melinda.

If she wasn’t my sister, I would be jealous of her for the way she kissed and ran her hands over Melinda’s body. Instead, I wanted to be in the middle of that embrace and I knew it was only a matter of time until Becky would make it happen for the three of us.

Nadine told me, “Eddie, I heard what you just told Melinda, and we’ll take that up later. For now, let’s all go around back and have some fun in the pool.”

“What was it I said, that you want us to take up later?” I had no idea what she meant.

“About wishing you were out of school already.”

“Oh...” I still had no idea what she meant. I didn’t have time to dwell on it. Melinda had her left arm wrapped in my right arm and Becky had her right arm wrapped in my left. Both of them laced fingers in mine as we walked around the house to see their swimming pool.

Compared to the Miller’s pool, this one looks like Lake Michigan.

With Nadine on my left arm and Malinda on my right, they pulled me around to see Leigh and Dana standing behind us. They were naked and smiling as both of them reached for me.

“Eddie, we’ve missed you and Becky so much in the past few days. We had so much fun with all of you out at the lake, that we don’t want to be away from you again,” Dana told me as she pressed her pussy against my naked cock while hugging my neck. When she kissed my lips lightly, she backed up and Leigh stepped in front of me.

“Eddie, that goes for me too. Dana and I have never had a boyfriend, and after we met you, we decided that we don’t ever want a boyfriend. We want to be close to you, your Mom and Becky. What you shared with us, we could never share with anyone else. I hope you and Becky will at least come out and stay with us once in a while. Joey feels the same way, and we have just about fucked him to death, since we learned to fuck that day.”

“I’ve missed all of you too. Not just your mom, but Joey, you and Dana. Becky and I talk about the fun we had at the lake, all the time while we’re on our paper route and when we’re in bed at night.”

Melinda asked me, “Do you and Becky sleep together?”

“Yes, Mom and Dad agreed to let us sleep together as long as we use condoms and didn’t get her pregnant.”

“I think that’s so special. I’ve never even seen a naked boy other than Joey, and now you, but I’d love to sleep with you and Becky.”

“I’m glad you like Becky, Melinda. She and I are not just brother and sister, we love each other.”

She told me, “If you ever want to sleep with another girl besides Becky, I hope you’ll let me be with you. Already, just minutes after meeting you, I want to sleep with you and Becky.”

Becky told her, “Melinda, Eddie and I sleep naked.”

“I would love to sleep naked with you and Eddie. I sleep naked all the time, and have since I started dressing myself at ten years old. My real mom fussed at me all the time, until she gave up and stopped telling me girls didn’t sleep naked.”

“While Dad’s gone, we sleep with Mom in Eddie’s bed. What would you do if Mom slept with you, Eddie and me, with all of us naked?”

“I’d be in heaven!”

“Melinda, are you trying to tell us something?” Becky asked, reaching for her. They hugged and I heard Becky whispering... ‘If you’ll let me love my brother too, I’ll help you love him’

‘Will you let me love you too, Becky? I want to love Eddie and you’

‘I told Mom last night that I don’t ever want to marry. I want to love Eddie and live with him, even if he marries’

‘Will you show me how to make love to Eddie ... and, you too? I’ve never been with a boy or a girl, but I want to love you all over your naked body, just like I want to make love to Eddie, all over his naked body’

‘Eddie and I do make love at times, but what we really love, is fucking each other, all the different ways we’ve learned to fuck, by reading books and looking at pictures’

‘I want to see all those pictures and I want to read all of your adult novels too. I’m so horny at times, I nearly hurt myself, making my pussy get so many comes’

I was standing next to them as they whispered, and I pulled both of them over to face me, putting my arms around them. “Melinda, you know how Becky and I feel about each other, and she’s told you she wants to love you too. With you loving Becky, there’s no way I could ever say no to either of you, no matter what you ask of me.

“Now, let’s swim and play in the sun. We’ll talk to Mom and Nadine later, about us.”

“Thank you, Eddie. You’re just like Mom, Joey, Leigh, and Dana told me you were. You are so special, and now I know why I fell in love with you before we met.”

“In my mind, I’ve loved you too, before we met. Now, I want us to be friends and I want to fall in love. You know I love my Mom and Becky, if you can love them as much as I do, you and I have a chance to be in love forever.”

“I love my Mom the same way.”

“I love your Mom the same way too, Melinda. I hope that’s alright with you.”

“Could we each love both our Mom’s the same way, at the same time, in the same bed?” She looked at me, her eyes wide, her lips ready to spread into a smile. She knew my answer, when I smiled and pulled her into my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.