The Paper Route
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Lila, come up here between Becky and me,” I told her, when she looked at me, grinning.

“Jimmy, your dick sure has grown since we were at the drive-in last week,” Becky said and I looked over at his dick. Dang if his dick doesn’t look longer and fatter than when we were all fucking in the pickup that night.

“I know ... Lila told me it sure is bigger the other night when we finally got a chance to fuck again ... I mean ... sorry about that, Ms. Patricia. I’ve been trying not to cuss as much.”

“Jimmy, what if I told you - I want you to fuck me? Would you? Would you never breathe a word to anyone, not even your mom or dad?”

“OH WOW! I would love to fuck you. Are you sure? My dick isn’t as big as Eddie’s, and I’ve only fucked four times.”

“Eddie showed Becky and me a new way for a man and woman to fuck each other. Would you like to try it with me?”

“Oh, Yes Ma’am. I’ll try anything new if I get to be with you. I mean, your titties are even bigger than Mom’s and I’ve always thought hers are the biggest in the whole world.”

“Do you peek at your mom naked?”

“Lila and I started peeking at her in the bathroom, after she and I fucked at the drive-in.”

“If I let you fuck me, would you fuck me exactly like I tell you?”

“I’ll do anything you say, Ms. Patricia ... Anything.”

“You can do anything you like to me, but there’s a catch.”

“Uh oh - what’s-the-catch?”

“You can’t use your hands, no matter what.”

“REALLY? You mean - anything?”

“Anything, Jimmy. I’m going to trust you as a young lover of women, who would never talk about a woman who gives him some pussy or sucks his dick or even let’s him fuck her titties.”

“Will you use your hands?”

“No, and I’ll fuck you, suck you and even let you fuck my ass, if you won’t use your hands and promise me on your sister’s heart, that you’ll never tell what happens each time you and Lila come over to see us like this.”

“You mean ... we’ll get to come back and do this again ... naked?”

“Yes, we’ll try to have you over at least once a week, maybe more if we can.”

“You have my word, and I know Lila will never tell. Look at her sucking Eddie’s cock while Becky sucks her pussy.”

“What would you do if Becky, Lila and I fucked you at the same time?”

“OH WOW, I’d probably blow a nut, I’d be so happy.”

“I’m going to lay back across the bed and I want you to fuck my titties, then suck my pussy. I want to turn over and let you fuck me from behind ... and maybe ... even fuck my ass from behind, if you think you may like fucking a woman in her ass.”

“I never have, but I would love to fuck your ass. You have my mom, Ms. Cecily and Ms. Laura and all beat, and all of them have some really fine asses.”

“Jimmy, do you like big asses and big titties on women?”

“OH YES ... and you’re the best looking of all the women I know.”

“Remember, No Hands On.”

“I can do that. I think I’m going to like it this. I’m already excited about it.”

“Come over here and fuck my titties, Jimmy. Look at all this baby oil I’m squirting on them.”

I never thought I’d ever see a friend of mine, fucking my mom’s titties, but I know Mom loves it and I’m planning to fuck his mom, so I guess that makes us even. Mom loves fucking, No Hands On, and getting fucked the same way.

With Becky on her back and Lila sucking her pussy, I rolled a condom down over my cock and eased it slowly into Lila’s pussy from behind.

“OH EDDIE, I was hoping you’d fuck me like that ... I wish there was some way we could get Mom to let you fuck her this way. Jimmy and I think maybe her and dad aren’t even fucking anymore, now that he’s gotten so fat, and he stays mad all the time.”

“Maybe you and Jimmy need to see if she’ll let both of you fuck her, No Hands On?”

“I know she’d love it as much as Jimmy and me, but I’d never have the nerve to ask her.”

“Maybe the next time I see her, I can mention it and see if she’s interested in learning all about it.”

“HECK YES! Would you, Eddie? I’d love to see you fuck Mom like Jimmy’s fucking your mom, No Hands On - with me there to help you.”

“Since I’m the new Youth Director at Pinewood Street Tabernacle, I may just make an official call on your mom while your dad’s gone. I’d like you and Jimmy to start coming to our church too. We have a new Youth Program started where we use the, No Hands On, approach to teaching teenagers to love one another and their parents.”

“OH WOW. I know I’m going to join now. I’ve talked to Penny about it and she told me that her parents were going to offer you that position. I told her that you and Becky could get all the kids our age, and even our mom’s, to join.”

“Mom said she’s going to join too, and help with the youth program,” I told her.

“I hope I get to love your mom’s body - No Hands On - while we’re here tonight.”

“You will,” Becky told her and Lila made a dive, back into Becky’s pussy.

I saw Mom waving at me, over Jimmy’s back. I pulled my cock out of Lila’s pussy and left the condom on. The way Mom is smiling, I think I know what she wants.

I lay beside her as Jimmy rolled over behind her. “Eddie, I want my son and his best friend in the world to double fuck me. Will you help him?”

“Jimmy, we’re about to do something very private with my mom. I hope you realize what this means to you, and to me. I’m sharing my Mom with you, and my Mom is sharing her body with you ... If you’ll do this for my Mom, I’ll make you my Assistant Youth Director and my Assistant Surrogate at Pinewood Street Tabernacle. I’ll even have that talk with your Mom to see if there’s anything we can do for her while she and your dad are having problems.”

“Eddie, you’re the best friend ever to Lila and me. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you or your family. I’d love to join you at the Tabernacle and work with all the girls and boys there ... About Mom and Dad, I’m not sure we can help them. It may be too late now. He screams and hollers at Mom until she goes to her room and locks the door ... They haven’t slept in the same room for over a year...

“Lila and I have tried to talk to Dad and get him to stop yelling at Mom, but then he yells at us and leaves the house mad ... If there’s any way you can talk to Mom and help her, I’ll owe you my life. If my friend, Eddie Masters can’t help her, no one can. Please, for Lila, me ... and for Mom, help her if you can.”

Mom pulled Jimmy up over her belly and hugged him, then, she pushed him back to kissed him like he was her lover.

“Jimmy, you are very much a young man. I love you, for what you just told Eddie. I know my son, and I know if there’s an answer to your family’s problems, my son, Eddie will find it. Now, I want you and Lila to forget all about the bad stuff for tonight. We’re here to have fun and fuck each other. Listen to me, Jimmy, you are the only young man other than my son, to see Becky and me naked. We could have chosen any boy on this street to be here tonight, but we chose the Young Man my son, Eddie calls his best friend ... who is now my best Young Friend ... Jimmy Ragan...

“Now, I want my butt and my pussy fucked at the same time and I have chosen my son, and his Best Friend, Jimmy to fuck me ... Put your cock in my ass and fuck me, Jimmy!”

“Ms. Pat, I hope it’s alright for me to say this... I Love You!”

“I love you too, Jimmy, and I want you to know - you and Lila can come to me and my family any time you need help, or just need a friend.”

“One more thing, Ms. Pat.”

“What, Jimmy?”

“I’ve always thought you have a sexy butt, and I’m so glad you chose me to fuck your butt while Eddie fucks your pussy.”

“Put your cock in my butt, Jimmy. I’m glad I chose you too...

“OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME ... OH Damn, Eddie, I feel your cock pushing against Jimmy’s cock and I’m getting my comes by the dozen. I love this and I hope we can fuck me like this each time we get together.”

I told her, “Roll over on top of me, Mom, and you fuck me.

“Jimmy, get on top of Mom’s ass and fuck her.”

“OH JIMMY - I love your cock in my ass, I may just adopt you so I can have two sons who love fucking their Mom.”

“OH WOW, MS. PAT ... that made me lose my cum when you told me that. It made me think about me fucking my own Mom, then I lost it.”

“Fuck me some more, Jimmy. You should close your eyes and pretend you have your cock in your sexy Mom’s asshole ... and she loves your cock.”

“OH WOW, Mom ... I’m like Jimmy. You made me think about fucking Ms. Rona, and I shot my cum in the condom before I wanted to.”

We didn’t even get around to our - No Hands On, sex for the night. We were so excited about being with Jimmy and Lila, we couldn’t stop fucking and sucking long enough to start on something new.

All of us slept in my bed ... Well, we stayed in my bed all night. I know I fucked Becky, Lila and Mom, and I know Jimmy fucked each of them. I woke up during the night to see Mom and Becky with Lila between them as they sucked each other.

Mom woke up when my alarm went off. She was lying on her back with both Lila’s and Jimmy’s arms and legs, thrown across her.

“Mom, just let them sleep. Becky and I can run the paper route and be back here in plenty of time to shower and drive out to the Hamptons.”

Becky was awake and she agreed.

She and I hurried through the shower, put our boxers and t-shirts on, then pulled our shoes on before running out the door.

We were making good time and by 6:30, we were through with our route, and were leaving our paper racks after filling them with papers.

“Eddie, where are you going?” she asked when I turned down the street Jimmy and Lila live on.

“We’re going to visit a friend I made while I was on the phone last night.”

“Who did you call ... OH ... Now I know,” she said as I pulled into the the Ragan’s driveway.

“Take your clothes off and follow me.”

“Eddie, are you sure?”

I was naked and she was too when I pushed the button on the doorbell.

I was standing to the side as Rona Ragan opened the door and peeked around as she stood behind it.

“Eddie, are you naked?”

“Yes, are you?”

“Yes, get in here before someone see you.”

“I have someone with me, and she’s naked too.”

“Who? Is Becky with you? Is she naked too?

Yes and yes.

“Both of you get your naked asses in here. I can’t believe you two would actually come to my backdoor naked.”

“Hi, Ms. Rona. WOW, you look so hot with no clothes on ... I mean, well you know what I mean,” Becky told her

“Yes I do, and thank you, Becky.

“Both of you come over here in the light. I want to see you better.”

“OH MY GOD, EDDIE!”

“Isn’t his cock just beautiful?” Becky said as we followed her into her bedroom.

“Becky, I see you smiling like you know a secret. Have you ever fucked Eddie’s big cock? You don’t have to answer that, I can tell that you and Eddie are real close, and now I know why Jimmy and Lila have suddenly gotten so close.”

“I hope you don’t mind that I came here with Eddie. I didn’t even know where we were going until he pulled into your drive.”

“Ms. Rona, could I have my hug?” I asked and she laughed as she rushed into my open arms.

Becky was behind her and before she put her arms around her, she asked, “Ms. Rona, could I hug you too, at the same time?”

“YES! I can’t tell you how good this makes me feel like ... Oh Damn, Becky, your breasts are as large as mine and I feel them pressing against my back, they’re so firm.”

My cock is already as hard as her bedpost and with a little wiggling, I let it slip between her thighs. I felt my cockhead pressing against Becky’s pussy and I really got hard then.

“Ms. Rona, don’t you just love Eddie’s big cock? It’s sticking out behind your buttocks and pressing against my pussy. I bet his cock feels good next to your pussy too, doesn’t it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.