The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, you do Mom first. You can show us how, and then we’ll do each other. Mom and I get to do you at the same time, okay?”

“Sure, just remember, No Hands On.”

“Eddie, how do you want me? I’m so excited, I’m shaking. I’ve never done anything like this before... I’ve never even heard of anything like this before. I know I’ll get so many comes, my pussy will hurt, but there’s no way I can go to sleep tonight without you showing me all about this new way of fucking.”

“First of all, is there anything you and Becky can think of that’s not allowed?”

“Not me ... If you can think of it and you’ve done it or even read about it before, I want you to use it on me.”

Becky told me, “I’m like Mom. If you have even read about it before, I want you to use it on me. I’m so excited, my pussy is wet already.”

Mom asked Becky, “Becky, is there anything you can think of that you won’t let me do when I have my turn with you - No Hands On?”

“Not me, Mom. I want it all and I hope I learn some things I’ve never heard of.”

“Mom, lie on your back, with your arms and legs spread wide, and relax. Remember this, until I get through with you ... your body belongs to me.”

“Eddie, you almost made my pussy get a come, when you told me my body belongs to you ... Can I tell you that same thing, when it’s my turn?”

“I’ll be proud to give you my body to do as you wish, and you fuck me, No Hands On.”

“Am I supposed to lie still and not move?”

“That would make it more fun if we do it that way, don’t you think so?”

“YES.”

Becky said, “ME TOO. I want you to own my ass, my pussy and my whole body, Eddie. Make me lie still and make me come a hundred times when you fuck me, No Hands On.”

“Will you tell me what you have in mind, Eddie? I want to know what to expect, but don’t tell me what you’re about to do each time.”

“I want to kiss your pussy. I want to suck your nipples. I want to fuck your titties. I want to fuck your buttocks. I want to lick your ass. Then, I want to fuck you until you tell me to stop.”

“Becky, did you bring the baby oil?”

“Right here, I had a new bottle in my bedroom.”

“Mom, I’m going to oil you all over, I hope that’s alright. We didn’t talk about that.”

“Use all you want. I’ll get you a new mattress pad if the oil soaks through.”

“Here goes.”

I turned the bottle up and squirted oil from her throat to her pussy, soaking her titties and belly in oil. Before it all ran off, I threw my right knee across Mom’s belly and scooted up to put my cock between her titties. Using my knees, I pulled her titties in to mash them against my cock as I started fucking her.

I picked up the bottle and squirted more oil on my cock and fucked Mom’s titties faster.

“OH EDDIE ... I love this. I want to do this every day, if we can. Fuck my big titties.”

“That’s about to make me come, just watching him fuck your titties like that. I hope I get my titties fucked too, when it’s my turn.”

“I could easily get a come like this too, but I want to wait and give Mom my cum somewhere else.”

Somewhere else? That means you may not come in my pussy, but somewhere else?

“You’ll see when we get there.”

“Just remember, your turn is coming. Becky and I will fuck your body with baby oil all over you – No Hands On.”

“Eddie, I want you to fuck my mouth when it’s my turn. I almost took all of your cock the last time I sucked you.”

“You just gave me another idea, Becky...

“Mom, open your mouth.”

“I’m about to get a come already. I never knew I wanted to be dominated until now, but I’m loving this to the point of getting an orgasm, each time you tell me what to do.”

“Would you like for me to tell you up front each time, instead of just doing it?”

“YES ... OH-FUCK-YES. Tell me what to do, Eddie ... and my body will belong to you anytime I’m not in bed with your daddy. Make me do crazy shit. Make me want to do wild, crazy shit with my son and daughter!”

“Open your mouth, Mom. I’m going to fuck you all the way to your throat, and you better not gag, or bite me.”

Becky was lying right beside Mom when I stretched my body over her head to lower my stiff cock into her open mouth. I saw her squirming on the bed as I started fucking my cock in and out. Mom was actually raising her head for more, each time I lowered my body. When my cock was over halfway inside her, I went even lower and she raised her head until she took all of my cock. I could feel her swallowing my cockhead and I almost lost my cum. I wanted her to make me stop, if she would. I lowered my body to drive my cock all the way into her throat and hold it there as I bounced up and down on her face.

She was still swallowing my cockhead repeatedly when I shot my cum into her throat until I was afraid I’d drown her in it.

When I pulled my cock out slowly, I looked down to see Mom looking up at me.

“You could have fucked my throat all day like that. I was getting so many comes, my pussy was cramping. I have never even heard of a man fucking a woman’s throat. Now, I will never be happy until I have my son’s cock deep in my throat again.”

“That’s good to know ... Now, I want to turn around so I can fuck your mouth as I suck your pussy. Spread your legs wide and raise them so I can get my arms behind them. I want to pull your legs up over your head, until your ass is raised off the bed.

“Open your mouth again, Mom. I’m going to fuck your mouth and suck your pussy at the same time.”

“Eddie, please don’t lick my ass.”

“Mom, your ass belongs to me, remember?”

“Yes, but if you lick my ass, you’ll find out I have a weakness about my other hole.”

“Then I’ll make that other hole belong to me like your mouth and your pussy belong to me.”

“You just made me think of something Nadine told me this morning.”

“What’s that? Don’t tell me she’s submissive about her asshole too.”

“Not just her asshole, Eddie. She told me that when you were fucking her the first time out at the lake and told her that you may break that condom, she knew then she wanted you to make her pregnant. She told me ... at that time, you could have fucked her asshole and she would have gotten a come, she was so excited about being with you...

...”She also told me about slipping into the bed with you and fucking you until daylight, when you asked Becky to get in with you and her. I think that beautiful, rich woman is in love my son and my daughter.”

“That’s nice to know, for later. Right now, I own my Mom’s sexy body and I want to eat her pussy.”

Eat my pussy? Is that from another of your nasty-sex novels?”

“Yes, I’ll find that one and read it to you and Becky one night when it’s just the three of us in bed ... Be still and open your mouth, Mom. I’m going to eat my pussy since my Mom gave it to me ... And I’m going to fuck my Mom’s mouth at the same time.”

I was licking Mom’s pussy as she fucked her head up and down, sucking my cock. Becky was right next to my face as I licked and sucked Mom.

“Lean over and lick Mom’s pussy, then lick all the down past her butthole. Put your tongue in her butthole when you lick her back there.”

Mom was fucking her butt up and down as I sucked her pussy, then Becky slid forward to lick her butt. I felt Mom moaning with my cock buried in her throat. When Becky put her tongue in Mom’s butthole, she nearly bucked me off. Her cum started spraying out, covering Becky’s face as she kept sucking and licking Mom’s butthole as I sucked and licked her pussy.

Becky raised her head and looked at me as she spoke in a whisper, “Eddie, I don’t want to ever get married, I want to live with you - even if you marry. Will you let me? I love you and I could never be happy with another man. PLEASE?”

“We’ll talk about this later, but I’ll tell you now. I would love to have to with me forever.”

Can we have babies too? I want to have your babies, Eddie.”

Yes, we’ll have babies too. We’ll talk more about this later.”

As long as I get to live with you and love you as your wife, I’ll agree to anything.”

“You already know that I love you the same way. Now, let’s get Mom fucked, then she and I are going to fuck my sister.”

I love you, Eddie.”

I love you, Becky.

“Mom, I want you to turn over on your belly. I have a few more things I want to show you.”

“Hand me the baby oil, Becky.”

I was sitting on Mom with my slick, oily ass resting on her back. I thought of this while I looked down at her as she took my cock all the way inside her throat.

“Put your arms straight out in front of you on the bed ... That’s good.”

I slid up her back until my knees were underneath her arms, then I squirted oil all over Mom’s long hair.”

“EDDIE!”

“Hold still, Mom.”

“Just do whatever you want to me. My body belongs to my son.”

With her hair soaked in oil, I slid forward, letting my cock slide under her hair where the oil was heaviest. Her hair was twisted and tangled with the oil as I fucked my cock back and forth through her hair, all over here head.

Mom was humping her body up and down, fucking the bed, as I fucked her head.

Before I got so excited I lost my cum in her hair, I slid down until I was sitting on her thighs.

I squirted oil between her buttocks, then slid my cock between them, letting it run deep, all the way to her up where it popped out over her back. With my knees, I squeezed her buttocks together and fucked her butt, staying away from her butthole as she raised her ass, trying to make my cock go inside her.

Sitting up on her buttocks, I leaned forward to let my cock slip between her butt cheeks, forcing it straight down until I felt it slip past her butthole and slide into her slick pussy.

“OH FUCK YES!”

“Spread your legs, Mom.”

As soon as she did, I backed up with my knees on the bed between her legs. I lined my cock up as best I could and slid forward to let it slip into her pussy. I was inside her and slid forward, ramming my cock as deep as it would go. I was so tempted to pull out and fuck her ass, but I wanted her pussy ... first.

With her legs spread wide, I slid back and forth, fucking her pussy deeper and deeper. Twice, I slid back too far and when I moved forward, my cock slipped up, almost lodging in her butthole as she raised her ass to trap it.

“Roll over, Mom...

“With your legs wide apart, raise them until I can get my arms under them. I’m going to push your legs up over your head and fuck you until I get my come. You can get yours anytime you’re ready, and as many times as you can.”

“Just fuck me, Eddie. My body, my pussy and my ass belongs to my son. I LOVE MY SON...”

“I love my Mom, too. Now, I’m going to fuck my Mom.”

With my hands on the mattress on either side of her body, I leaned forward until her legs were up over her head and her ass was raised off the bed, with my cock aimed right at her pussy. She didn’t need any oil and neither did I, as I slammed my cock into her pussy time and again.

“YES, OH HELL YES! I’m getting my come like never before. Fuck me, Eddie. Take me, take my body, take my ass...”

I pulled back and lowered my body until I was where she wanted me. I pressed my cockhead against her butthole and she screamed...

“YES, FUCK-MY-ASS - DAMN YOU!”

I slid my slippery cock all the way inside her as she kicked and screamed.

Becky rolled over to put her mouth over Mom’s mouth and they locked up, writhing like two oily snakes as I shoved my cock deep, blowing my cum into her ass as she gripped my cock.

I moved back and let Mom’s legs down to the bed slowly, then moved up bedside her. She was oily and slick from head to toe and she was smiling as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I felt Becky washing my cock, then she washed Mom’s ass and pussy before she moved up the bed to lie on top of us.

“Eddie, I want to be fucked just like that. I got my come when you raised Mom up and fucked her ass. I think Mom and I both have a thing about getting our asses fucked. Each time I read one of those novels where it tells about a woman getting her ass fucked, I want mine fucked right then.”

“Becky, I have read some of those nasty books too and each time the woman, or girl gets fucked in her pussy or her ass either one, I want a cock in my pussy and my ass at the same time.”

They were laughing when I told them, “Maybe we can get Joey to help me this week ... OR, we could get Jimmy and Lila to come over one night when we’re home and see if they like kinky sex as much as we do.”

“That sounds even better, I think I want Jimmy to fuck my ass first, just one time, anyway. There’s just something about Jimmy that makes me want to love him. Not only love him, but fuck him too. I’ll tell him that he can fuck me anytime, anywhere - as long as he keeps his fucking mouth shut about it. If I get to be with Lila and use this No Hands On Sex with her, I think she will be one of the best young friends either of you - or I could ever have. Just like her brother, Jimmy, there’s something about her sexy little ass that makes me want to see her naked and suck her pussy,” Mom told us.

“I’ll tell him the same thing and he’ll listen to us, Mom. You’ll see ... Jimmy is a changed young man now. All it took was for him to get some pussy the first time, and be told that if he talks, he’ll never get any more,” Becky told her.

“Then, maybe it will be best if we keep our sex closer to home until we know Joey better. He loves his sisters and his mom. He could talk and then we’d be up shit creek ... Besides, I would love to have Jimmy fuck me, No Hands On, and I would pay him to let me fuck him the same way.”

“I doubt you’d have to pay him. Just threaten him with his life if he talks to anyone except Lila ... and then, only in private. Becky and I will get Penny to help us. Jimmy really likes Penny and she likes him too. We’ll invite them over, with Lila and we’ll bring them to my room. If we can get it all out in the open and make sure we can have fun with them, Becky can come get you, Mom. There’s not a one of those three who wouldn’t love to be naked and have you in bed with them.”

“I will leave that to you and Becky. I just want us to be happy together. Now ... is this my turn?”

“Yes, why don’t you fuck Becky and I’ll help you. Then, you and Becky can both fuck me.”

“Eddie, I still want you to dominate me, like you did Mom. I love it when you want me to do things for you, and I love doing them ... anything, anywhere, anytime.”

“Becky, it’s my time now and I want you naked on Eddie’s bed so I can oil your sexy ass and fuck my daughter every way a woman can fuck another woman.”

“I wish you would both love each other - No Hands On - and let me join with whoever I can get my mouth on - or my cock in.”

“WHOA ... Damn, Eddie. I would let you.

“Becky?”

“YES, you and I can love each other and Eddie can fuck or suck us anywhere he can get his cock. I love this more and more. Then, you and I get to fuck Eddie - No Hands On - together.”

You two know it’s still early, don’t you?

“Mom, what are you getting at? Are you thinking about Jimmy and Lila again?”

“Yes I was ... So?”

“So, you and Becky get started, I’ll call them and see if they can come over in about an hour.”

“See if they can spend the night, Eddie. We will either take them with us tomorrow, or take them home first when we go to see the Hamptons.”

“I’ll be right back. I hope I have good news when I get back. I have a feeling our Mom wants some new pussy and some new cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.