The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Sarah told me, “Eddie, I can’t take much more of this. I’m torturing my pussy ... I want your cock inside me so bad.”

“You’ll have to trap my cockhead with your wet pussy. You can’t use your hands.”

“I’ll get your cock in my pussy, just wait and see. As big and slick as your cock is ... and as wet as my tiny pussy is - it may take me a while, but I will fuck your huge cock and I will take your cum in my pussy to make us a baby boy.”

Sarah sat up with her pussy hovering over my belly as she tried to capture my slick cock with her slippery pussy. I looked between her thighs and saw Reverend Dick with his camera aimed right at her pussy. My cock was so hard, I doubt it would bend if it was laid across an anvil and hit with a shop hammer. Damn, that thought made my cock jerk and swell even more.

Sarah leaned forward with her hands spread out on the floor above my shoulders. Her titties were pressed against my chest and her belly was pressed flat against my belly as she tried to capture my cock. I felt it almost slip inside her, then she would raise her body too quick, and it would slide past her pussy. I wanted to tell her to go slow, yet I wanted her to do this herself. Finally, after three more tries, she had my cockhead trapped inside her slick pussy lips. She moved ever so slowly, rolling her belly like a belly dancer until I felt her trap my cockhead. She raised slowly and my cock slipped into her pussy just a little more. This was what she needed. She eased back with her belly lowered, and my cock popped into her slippery pussy at least four inches.

“I DID IT!” she screamed as she sat upright, taking my cock all the way to my balls.

“Eddie, please hurry ... I’m about to get my come and I want you to come with me at the same time.”

“Say when, Sarah. I’m holding mine back ... waiting for you.”

WHEN - EDDIE ... OH-FUCK-YES - WHEN-WHEN-WHEN!”

When she yelled, I cut loose with mine, and I didn’t stop spurting my cum into her pussy until she fell forward on my chest. “Kiss me, Eddie. That was the most intense orgasm of my life. As long as it took, and the longer I had to wait, just made it that much more powerful when I did come.”

Charlise told her, “Ms. Sarah, I almost got my come when you got yours. I was so excited, I felt like it was me fucking Eddie.”

“Hon, get Eddie a Coke out of the refrigerator and we’ll let him cool off. When you take your turn, I want you to get that bottle of baby-oil over there and oil his cock. We’ll have him fucked raw if your pussy doesn’t get as slick as mine.”

“Yes, I want to use baby-oil. I like sliding my pussy up and down Denise’s leg with baby-oil on her.”

Of the three girls, Charlise has the smallest titties, but she has the best looking young ass I’ve seen on anyone other than Becky. Denise and Leanne have some fine little butts ... but, Charlise has a sexy ass - almost as fine as Sarah’s.

Her pussy is fat, and her pussy lips look like they’re sealed together. They’re so tight, it looks as if there’s a thin line drawn on her, rather than a split in her pussy. As I lay back on a soft pillow, drinking my Coke, she stood at my side, smiling down at me. I reached up to hand her my empty bottle and she grinned. This was the first time I saw a girl with braces on her teeth and I thought it made her lips puff out like they were swollen.

I wanted to kiss her first, before we did anything sexual.

“Charlise, kneel beside me and kiss me. Remember - No Hands - but I want you to kiss my lips. Kiss me like I was your lover.”

“I’ve never had a lover, Eddie.”

“Who do you like most, of all among all the famous young men in America?”

“Oh Gee ... if I had to pick one, it would be Ricky Nelson.”

“I don’t know him, but I want you to pretend that I’m him and I’m lying here naked, wishing a pretty girl would come along and want to love me with her mouth and her body ... Remember - No Hands.”

“I can do that ... But, I want you, Eddie. I don’t want to pretend you’re some boy I’ll never get to meet. Besides, I doubt anyone has a body like yours, or a cock either. I like looking at your cock. It’s swelling and moving like it wants to crawl upon your belly and lay down. I like your cock ... I like saying the word, cock, knowing I’ll soon have your cock in my pussy. I want to fuck you like Ms. Sarah did. I don’t have big titties, so I’ll just have to rub my little titties all over your cock.”

“Come down here with me, Charlise. Kiss me first ... I want to kiss your lips. I think you have a sexy smile, and I like your braces too.”

“Really? OH Wow ... Now, I want to fuck you really good for telling me that.”

Sarah told her, “Charlise I want to show you how to roll a condom on a boy’s cock before you start. You may get excited and try to fuck Eddie before we can get one on him...

“See how the rubber is rolled into a ring? You have to put it on his cockhead, so it will roll down all the way ... I doubt you’ll ever meet any boy who has a cock like Eddie’s. If you do, you’ll see that condoms will not roll all the way down. Now, when you put baby-oil on Eddie’s cock and belly, you’ll be ready to fuck him any way you like, as long as you don’t use your hands. If you use your hands, you’ll have to stop right then, and wait until next week to fuck Eddie – No hands.”

“I won’t use my hands. I’m ready to fuck now.”

“Come kiss me, Charlise. I’ve waited long enough.”

When she bent over me with her face close to mine, I saw her lips running over with drool. I knew it was her braces causing her mouth to fill with saliva, and it made my cock roll over and stretch out on my belly, growing longer and harder. I knew she and I were going to have fun kissing and I was anxious for her to take my cock in her mouth.

Sure enough, when we kissed the first time, I sucked her mouth and she was as wild as Becky was, the first time we kissed. I love Charlise’s mouth and I hope she can get my cock all the way to her throat. I wanted so bad, to reach up and use my hands to pull her down on top of me.

Before I could get enough of her slippery lips, with her mouth sucking my tongue - she was on her way down to smear her titties all over my oil soaked belly and my oil slick, rubber coated cock. She was eager and in a hurry to get to the best part, but I hope she and I get a chance to do this again so I can show her how much fun it is to slow down and fuck without being in a hurry.

She was already trying to get my cockhead in her mouth. She must have paid close attention, when Sarah finally trapped my cock. By turning her head to the side, she took my cock in her mouth and I nearly lost my cum when she rolled her big eyes up to look at me. Her fat lips were drooling saliva all over my cockhead and I had to close my eyes when she took half of my cock in her mouth. I just knew that was all she could stand ... then she looked at up at me again and I swear, she smiled around my cock, just before she swallowed me - all the way to my balls. I lost control and humped my ass up to force another inch or two down her throat.

She moved her hands, as if to grab my hips, then she put them back on the blanket. I was about to lose it again, and I knew if we ever did this again, I wanted her to let me fuck her mouth with my naked cock and shoot my cum in her throat ... No - Hands!

I could have yelled at her, when she raised her head slowly, letting my slick, oily, slobbery cock slip from deep inside her throat, then from between her pouty, wet lips. She wasted no time, as she slid up to place her buttocks over my cock, then start sliding back and forth. She nearly made me lose my cum again when she clamped my cock between her buttocks. Damn, I know I’ll have my cock back between this girl’s butt cheeks again. I had to wonder ... if I can get my cock in her ass, can she grip me like that? Damn, I had to get a grip on my crazy thoughts ... This girl is about to make me lose my cum before she even gets my cock in her pussy ... I wonder if her pussy has those muscles too...

“ARRRGGGHHhhhhhh...”

Just as I thought about that, Charlise was trying to trap my cockhead in her pussy. I could see her fat pussy lips when she slid forward, before lowering her body and sliding back. Twice, she nearly trapped me and I wanted to hunch my ass up and ram my cock deep inside her. The third time she did this, she managed to trap my cockhead between her fat pussy lips, then sit up ... ever so slowly as she pressed her sexy ass back to make my cock slip into her pussy. With my cock oily and her pussy slippery ... she sat all the way down on my cock, and I felt my cockhead hit bottom.

“Charlise! Don’t hurt yourself.”

“It feels so good, Eddie. My pussy is so wet and your cock is so oily, I had to have you inside me. I love your cock and I hope we get to fuck many more times. I think I could really get my come if I move faster.”

“Fuck me, Charlise. Fuck my cock and next time we fuck, I’ll suck your pussy.”

“Nnnnnngggghhh ... OH - YES-YES-YES.”

She yelled, just as she gripped my cock with her pussy and it felt like my fist, as her pussy squeezed me. I let my cum loose inside her, afraid the whole time, that the rubber wouldn’t hold. I kept spurting and she kept riding me. Charlise has an absolute, magic pussy contraction and her buttocks could squeeze the juice out of an orange.

When she fell forward on me, we kissed like the first time, and it was good all over again.

Reverend Dick was right in our faces as we kissed to end our fuck. “That was as hot as Sarah’s fuck, Eddie. You really are a Master of Maidenhead Removal.”

As soon as she rolled off onto the floor, I looked up to see Denise and Leanne, one on either side of me.

“Eddie, we want to do you at the same time. Ms. Sarah told us that you may be too tired if we took turns,” Denise told me.

“That sounds like fun, but are you sure? I mean, I can only come in one pussy at a time.”

“We’ve decided that if you’ll suck a come out of my pussy like you did Ms. Sarah, I’ll let Denise ride your cock so she can get her come.”

Denise told me, “Yeah, and next time we fuck in front of Reverend Dick’s camera, Leanne can fuck you first.”

“Change my condom girls, then come and get me. I like these odds.”

Denise wasted no time as she rolled a condom down over my swollen cock. She wasted no time either, sitting on my cock as Sarah held it upright for her. Leanne was hovering over my face with her sexy ass and I lost sight of what was about to happen.

I heard Sarah tell me, “Raise your ass and fuck your cock into Denise’s pussy, Eddie. Dick has his camera aimed right at her pussy - and your cock, for a closeup.”

I reached up to cup Leanne’s titties as she rode me like she was rowing a boat ... Pushing and pulling her sexy ass back and forth as she pressed her slippery pussy against my lips.

I felt hands tickling my balls and that made me lose all control of my cum. I blasted into that condom until I was afraid I had blown the end out of it. Leanne let me have her gushing girl-cum just as I finished with my explosion. When she raised her sexy butt, I was covered in her girl-cum from my eyebrows to my neck.

I rolled over to find something to wipe my face and eyes with, then I felt lips and a tongue cleaning me. I knew that tongue - and pulled Sarah down for a kiss. She was on her hands and knees over me as she smiled and asked, “Eddie, do you have another one left? I want to ride you like this ... but I want to use my hands and kiss you too.”

Someone was pulling the condom off my cock, then she sat right down on top of me, taking my naked cock, all the way to my balls. Her hands were on my chest as she leaned forward, and I pulled her down so I could suck her nipples.

Sarah screamed as I sucked her nipples ... then her pussy grabbed my cock, pulling and gripping me until I felt my cum boiling over. She sat upright, her sexy ass pressed against my balls as she threw both her arms up, waving her hands, shaking her fingers as I gave her a load of baby-insurance just as her pussy gripped me, squeezing the last of my cum out of me.

When Sarah rolled over on her side, I rolled over with her. I looked up to see Reverend Dick, still filming us as his wife kissed me again.

When I was able to stand without wobbling on my shaky legs, I followed Sarah as she led me to the showers. They have a room built like the dressing room at the school gym. There were lockers on one wall and five shower heads about four feet apart on the other wall. While I showered with Sarah, Leanne, Denise and Charlise - Reverend Dick was sitting on a bench, filming us the whole time.

With Sarah’s hair wet, it comes down to her knees in back and I wanted to wrap my cock in her hair, just before I bent her over and fucked her from behind ... she looks so good.

After we dried off and dressed again, Reverend Dick told me, “Eddie, you are simply magnificent. We have been in dire need of a young man with your stamina and extreme physical features to head up our youth organization. We now have twenty-one girls and four boys, after having Leanne, Denise and Charlise initiated by you today. We could not have initiated those girls without you, and by the time we announce that you’ve agreed to lead our youth, we’ll double our youth congregation ... I have no doubt.”

“Thanks, Reverend Dick. I’m happy I came by to visit today and I’m proud to be a part of this.”

Sarah told me, “Just wait until Penny and Carla learn you’ll be our Youth Leader, they will want a special meeting with you.”

“I’m looking forward to that meeting ... and to meeting all the girls and boys of the youth group ... I have a planned meeting this week, with a family who just may want to be a part of our congregation too. I’ll tell you more about it after I meet with them ... but there may be a way we could have a Youth Camp at a secluded property out in the country near here.”

Sarah told me, “That would be fantastic, Eddie. I’m sure, with your persuasive nature, you’ll be successful with your idea. Just keep us informed and be sure to bring Becky with you next time you come over.”

She walked with me out to my truck and as we stood talking, she put her hand on my arm. “Eddie, I want to meet your mom, too. I have seen her at school and at the grocery store ... I would love to meet her. She is so beautiful and she’s always smiling.”

“I’ll have Mom and Becky come with me next time. We may need to meet in private when they come over the first time.”

“Are you telling me that your sister and mother may want to meet with you and me in a personal manner, similar to our meeting today?”

“When you meet with mom, Becky, and me – we will need a whole afternoon.”

“Tell me, Eddie ... Does your mom and Becky like women as much as you?”

“Even more, if they know they’re safe ... with me there too, of course.”

“OH WOW ... when we have convinced them that they will always be safe with you and me, could we invite Penny and Carla to join us?”

“Mom and Becky will love you, Penny and Carla, too ... I can vouch for that. You are so beautiful and so sexy. Standing here smiling at me like you are, makes me want to bend you over my truck seat and take you from behind ... again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.