The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

After Becky and I ran our paper route on Monday, she and Mom hurried to get dressed and go to the opening of the new mall in Denton, the next big town over from us.

Dad had shown me how to service our vehicles in the past when he changed oil and greased them in our garage. He let me service Mom’s car twice just to watch and be sure I did it right.

While Mom and Becky were gone to the mall, I drove over to the store where Dad works and got filters and oil to service our truck.

When I returned, I drove in our garage and set the ramps Dad always uses. When I had my pickup on the ramps, I went inside to slip on some old ragged shorts so I wouldn’t get any of my good ones greasy or oily. I left my boxers off so I wouldn’t mess up a pair of them. I looked down to see my balls almost hanging out of the hole on the left side.

I pulled my crotch over so they were concealed again and about five inches of my cock popped through the other side.

I almost went back inside and changed shorts again, but thought, what the heck I’ll just be here in there a few minutes, and I’m alone anyway.

I pulled the oil drip-pan underneath the engine with me and took the drain plug from the oil pan. When I had the oil draining from the engine, I took the filter wrench and loosened the oil filter to let it drain too.

While the oil was draining, I grabbed Dad’s hand-pump grease gun and started greasing all the alemite fittings on the tie rods and front axle.

Just as I stretched up to reach the farthest one from me, I felt something against my left foot.

I leaned over to look down beside my body and saw a woman’s long gray skirt next to my feet. My first thought was Penny Fulchs, so I just kicked my foot against her foot and grinned when she raked her sandals up across my ankle, all the way to my knee.

“This sure is a surprise, I’m glad you came over. Becky went with Mom to the new mall opening over in Denton. They’ll be gone all day, but if you’ll give me just a few more minutes, I’ll be through under here,” I said as I looked at her feet.

She didn’t say anything and I looked back out at her feet once more. She had her long skirt up over her ankles and was slipping her sandals off both feet. I grinned, thinking she was going to slide under here with me, long skirt and all.

I was greasing the tie-rod ends on the side nearest me, when felt her poke her toe through the hole in my shorts and wiggle it against my naked cock.

I wanted to let her know I liked that, so I just hunched my butt upwards. That caused my already swelling cock to pop out through the hole in the crotch of my raggedy shorts. I grinned again when she took her big toe and rubbed my cock, making me get really hard when she skinned my foreskin back with her toe.

“If you keep that up, I’m going to smear oil on your foot, then drag you under here with me and fuck you,” I told her - and I heard her laugh.

I only had three more grease fittings to go on this side and I wanted to finish these before I crawled out. I put the new oil filter on and tightened it hand tight, just as dad showed me. I slid the oil drip pan from under the truck, between my hips and the ramp, being careful not to spill any on me or the floor.

“I’ll be right out, Penny. I hope your pussy isn’t sore from our fucking at the drive-in the other night. I’d sure like to have some more of your pussy,” I said. I wondered if she would be brave enough to talk dirty in broad daylight.

I thought I heard another laugh, then felt her toe on my naked cock again. It felt different and I looked out once more to see her dip her big toe in the oil drip pan and rake the slick oil over my cock. I really got hard when she did that. I reached over my head with both hands to get the last fitting on this side greased and felt her skirt drag across my naked cock as it stood erect just outside the edge of the truck.

While I was trying to get this fitting to take some grease, I felt her touch my cock again. I tried to look down beside my hips, but I could only see her long gray skirt as she pulled it up over her knees. She was squatting down over my cock and I knew she was about to fuck me with her tight pussy. I looked out to see her naked, hairless pussy lips right above my cock.

Just as she was about to touch my cockhead with her slick pussy lips, I hunched upwards as far and fast as I could, against the bottom of the truck. I was right on target as I rammed my swollen cock all the way into her pussy. She was tighter than I remembered, but she sure felt good to my naked cock. I just hope she remembers to get a rubber from inside my truck and put on my cock, before she fucks me too much longer.

I was just about to say something to her about it, when she raised up, letting my cock pop from her pussy. I laughed and reached back to give that last grease fitting two more good pumps.

I had just gotten the grease gun locked onto the fitting and squeezed the pump handle when I felt her sit back on my cock again. With my hands straining to reach the fitting and make it take grease, I looked out once more. I could see her sexy ass as she squatted down and took my cock in her pussy, while she sat facing my feet.

I shoved my hips upwards as far as I could and heard her grunt when I bottomed out in her pussy. Penny never missed a lick and dropped her knees down beside my legs as she took all of me. I could swear, her pussy feels different. Maybe even hotter than the other night.

She had her hands on my ankles as she pushed her sexy ass back and forth, fucking me with her pussy until I felt like I was about to shoot cum inside her.

“Penny, you know I’m always ready to shoot cum as soon as I get my cock in your pussy, you better stop and get a rubber out of the truck. If you’ll give me just a minute, I’ll come out there and fuck you from behind like a dog. You know you love getting your hot pussy fucked like that.”

She fucked me even faster when I told her that.

I finally got the last fitting greased on this side and slid the grease gun out beside my hips as I started sliding out while holding onto the frame of the truck. Penny was still fucking me as she duck-walked along, sitting astraddle my hips, my cock buried all the way in her smoking hot pussy.

I raised up and bumped my forehead just as I shot my cum deep into her pussy. I felt her pussy muscles as she began to grip and squeeze my cock while she shivered and shook. I knew she was getting herself a good come.

I fell back as my cock shot the last of my long hard spurts. I felt my head and there was already a bump, but no blood. While I was trying to get out from under the pickup, Penny stood up.

I saw her feet as she slipped her sandals on, then I watched her long gray skirt disappear, as she walked out of the backyard.

SHIT!

I was in the mood to really get some more of her pussy - and she just left. Oh well, I need to check the rear-end gear oil and grease the other side of the front-end, before I pour new oil in the engine.

I shoved my slick, half-hard cock back through the hole in the crotch of my shorts and grabbed my grease gun. I walked around to the other side and slid under the truck to finish my grease job.

I had just crawled under the other side, when I saw feet next to the ramp. Three pair of feet ... and all wore sandals.

“Eddie, is that you under there?”

It was Lila Ragan - Jimmy’s sister. I hope she wants to give me some pussy. I love this young girl’s pussy as much as I love Becky’s.

“It’s me, Lila. I’ll be out in a few minutes. Becky’s gone with Mom to Denton to the new mall opening.”

“Mom and Dad went over there too. Jimmy went with them and I stayed home so I could come see if you were around. I brought Cindy Cole and Kay Miller with me. I told them about the other night at the drive-in. They wanted to come see your big cock. Will it be alright for me to show it to them, while you’re under there?”

“Just be sure no one walks up and catches us.

“Hey Kay and Cindy, I can’t see your faces, but you both have some pretty feet,” I told them and they laughed.

“We’re all wearing short mini skirts Eddie, and I shaved their pussies before I let them come with me.”

“Lila, you said you’d let Eddie find that out by himself,” one of the girls said.

“Lila, you, Kay and Cindy all squat down in a row out there with your skirts pulled up, so I can get a look at all three of your little pussies. I’ll be through under here shortly and I hope I get to fuck all three of you.”

“See, I told you Eddie would want some pussy today. He LOVES pussy, and I already told him both of you would give him some,” Lila told her friends.

“Look at our pussies, Eddie. We want to get fucked. Kay drew high card and she gets to fuck you first, then I told Cindy she could go second, since I already had my pussy fucked by your big cock the other night,” Lila said as I looked down the line at all three young pussies smiling back at me.

I felt hands on my ragged shorts as one of them pulled my wet cock out through the hole, letting it fall back on my belly.

“Eddie, this is Kay Miller. My pussy has been wet since Lila called me the other morning early and told me she let you have some pussy. She told me you were so gentle and you were so handsome and sexy. I hope I can get your cock in my pussy like she did. I’m here today because I want to learn how to fuck.”

“While I finish up under here, why don’t you just get naked and sit astraddle my waist and let your little pussy meet my cock. I bet they’re gonna love each other when they meet close-up.”

“Kay Miller! I can’t believe you’re just gonna get naked right here. My God girl, you must be one horny ass little slut to get naked like that out here in the open,” Lila fussed at her friend.

“Hold Eddie’s cock up for me Cindy, while Lila has a fit over me getting naked. I bet she’s naked before I even get this fat cock in my pussy.”

“Kay, I can’t believe you’re going to fuck Eddie with him under that truck! Shit girl, at least let him get through oiling it,” Lila fussed as I felt hands on my naked cock.

I turned my head sideways to look under the metal ramp where Kay was about to sit on my cock. My cock give a jerk when I saw her tanned pussy begin to open as she forced my cockhead into her slit.

All I could see of her was her sexy butt, her long legs bent at the knees and her little brown pussy.

They must lay in the sun naked all day, to get this brown. I need to find out where they go to get naked. I think I could get lots of young pussy if I happened to be there with them.

“Kay, you need to stop and get a rubber on my cock already! I could shoot cum in your pussy and you’ll be pregnant,” I told her.

“Eddie, let her get your naked cock in her pussy first. I’ll get a rubber from your glove compartment before she gets knocked up. I’ve already told her and Cindy about how you get excited and shoot cum in a girl’s pussy,” Lila said as she stood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.