The Paper Route
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Oh Yes, SUCK MY PUSSY,” Jean yelled.

I put my mouth on her pussy and licked her as she bucked and jerked her body. I remembered where Becky and Mom like their pussy licked and sucked, and found her clitty ... With the tip of my tongue, I tickled it until it popped out.

“UNNNGGGUUUhhhhhh,” Jean grunted as I licked her tiny clitty.

“You like that Jean?”

“FUCK Yessssss, I love it.”

“If I suck your pussy like this at the lake will you let me fuck you?”

“Suck my pussy like this at the lake and you can fuck my pussy all you want. Hell, I’ll even help you fuck my Mom if you’ll suck me again ... Is fucking as good as sucking Eddie?”

“Better.”

“OH FUCK!

...”I’m going to put your cock in my mouth.”

“Just be careful of your teeth.”

Jean took the entire head of my cock into her mouth and sucked me.

“Can I come in your mouth?”

“UMMH HUMMH.” Jean mumbled around the head of my cock and I shot her full.

I took my finger and slipped into her pussy and felt her hymen still in place. I wiggled my finger in her pussy and she wiggled her butt. I kept my finger in her as I sucked her pussy. I was careful not to pick her cherry, holding her buttocks down as she humped my face, shaking her body.

Jean rolled off me and turned to face me. I kissed her and we sucked mouths.

“Eddie, you’re going to get fucked today, tonight, and tomorrow. Then, I’m going to fuck Barry after we fuck.”

“Have you ever thought about fucking your Dad?”

“YESSSSsss ... I wish I could fuck Dad, too.”

“I want to fuck your Mom. I know Becky wants to fuck your Dad.”

“OH GOSH. I wonder if your Dad would fuck me?”

“I know he will. Just sit on his lap like Becky does and he’ll slip his cock into your pussy.”

“Is he as big as you?”

“Not quite, but almost.”

“Damn, my pussy is ready for your cock now. Will you ride with us to the lake? I want to rub my pussy on your cock.”

“Let’s get a shower. I want you to leave your panties off when you get dressed. You can sit on my lap and rub your hot little pussy against my cock all you want to. Dad’s going to drive my pickup out to the lake with our camping supplies in it.”

“What if I get excited and let your cock slip in my pussy?”

“Then I’ll fuck you on our way to the lake.”

“Damn I feel so good ... don’t you, Eddie?”

“I sure do, we’re going to have a great time. We’ll need to come to town tomorrow morning early and run the paper route. You and Barry can come with us. We can take turns driving and fucking.”

“I want to ride in back with you and fuck.”

“Damn, you really are horny aren’t you?”

Becky and Barry were out of the shower. She was bent over the bathroom sink with Barry’s cock in her pussy from behind.

“Barry, does it feel good?”

“Sis, it feels so good ... I want to keep my dick in Becky’s pussy all weekend.”

“You can’t, you’ll have to fuck me too. Eddie said that Aunt Pat wants you to fuck her, too.”

“Damn Sis, you and Eddie get your shower and lets get going.”

Mom and Dad had everything packed and loaded in our pickup when we ran down stairs. Dad asked Aunt Catherine to ride with him ... Mom was riding with Uncle Dan. Becky and Barry were riding in the back of the pickup ... Jean and I were in the very back of their station wagon.

Dad was leading the way in our pickup. I saw Becky and Barry waving and then saw I Becky moon us with her naked ass in the air.

“Look at those kids. They’re having fun like we used to,” Mom said.

Uncle Dan told Mom, “I bet Becky and Barry fuck on the way to the lake Pat. I wish we could see them ... don’t you?”

“I’ll suck your dick like old times, Dan. That will keep you busy until you can put your dick in my pussy.”

“Pull your panties off so I can finger-fuck you like we did back when we were kids, going to town for Mom and dad.”

I’m not wearing panties!”

“Damn, slide over here.”

“Eddie?” Jean whispered.

“Yes?”

“Pull your shorts off and let me sit in your lap.”

“If you do ... I’m going to fuck you.”

“I was hoping you would...

“Here, put this rubber on my cock. I want to get your cherry out of the way so we can fuck and have fun this weekend.”

“Like this?” she asked as she rolled the rubber down over my cock. I was hard as a steel shaft ... I was about to get another cherry pussy.

“Yes, you’re good at that. You’ll get plenty of practice this weekend, too. Slide up here and spread your legs, you can watch my cock go inside your pussy.”

Jean and I were so busy in our own world, we didn’t even noticed the car had stopped.

“Eddie, Dan and I heard you and Jean. We stopped to watch you fuck her for the first time.”

“I hope you don’t mind, Uncle Dan. Jean and I are so horny we can’t stop now.”

“You go right ahead, Eddie. I’m going to get behind your Mom and fuck her while we watch you take Jean’s cherry.”

“Oh Daddy, I’m so glad you’re watching Eddie fuck me. I told Eddie I wanted to fuck you and Uncle Don too ... after he picks my overripe cherry out of my pussy.”

“Damn Jean, I love it. I was hoping you’d let me have some pussy this weekend. Fuck her Eddie...”

“Eddie wants to fuck Mom too, Daddy.”

“Good, she’s getting too much for me to handle, here lately.”

“Lean over here Aunt Pat, I want you to see Eddie fuck my pussy for the first time.”

Mom leaned over the seat back and sucked Jean’s titty as I eased my cockhead up against her pussy.

“Damn Eddie! That’s a horse cock you’re about to shove in my daughters pussy. You be careful, we want some of her pussy, too.”

“Daddy, you lean over next to Aunt Pat and suck my other titty. Eddie is about to make his cock go inside my pussy.”

“Ohhhh Daddy ... That feels so good with both of you sucking my titties. Rub my belly Daddy, I’m about to take Eddie’s cock in my pussy. Oh YES Daddy, rub with my pussy as Eddie fucks me. FUCK ME EDDIE!” Jean screamed as the head of my cock popped into her, ripping her cherry apart.

“Damn that looks so fucking hot. Stab that cock up my pussy deeper, Dan.”

“Fuck me, Eddie. I love this, and I want your cock all the way in my pussy.”

“Talk dirty, Jean. Make it even better for you and Eddie.” Uncle Dan encouraged his daughter.

“Fuck me Eddie. Fuck my cunt with your horse cock ... Make me a woman and make me want more cock.”

Mom was getting excited, too. “Damn Dan. Fuck my cunt ... fuck me deep and make me cum. Fuck me and then fuck Jean. I’ll drive the rest of the way while you fuck your daughter,”

“Damn Pat, you’re making me come, talking like that.

“Jean, I want some of your pussy when you and Eddie get through. Do you think you can fuck me next.”

“Fuck yes, Daddy. I love fucking now that I’ve had Eddie’s cock in my pussy.”

“I’m about to come Jean, are you ready?”

“I’ve already had three comes, Eddie. I’m holding my next one for daddy’s cock.

“Damn, here goes.”

“Wow, that feels good when you shoot.”

“Hurry and get back here, Daddy. I need you to fuck me right now.”

“Mom, stay right where you are. I want some of your pussy from behind.”

“Get over here Eddie and put your cock in my pussy. We’ll watch Dan fuck his daughter’s pussy.”

“Damn Jean, you sure are sexy, laid out like that. I may want some more of your pussy as soon as we get our camp set up,” I told her as I looked down at her.

“Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard,” Jean screamed, as Uncle Dan pounded his cock in his daughter’s pussy.

“Fuck me, Eddie!” Mom screamed.

We didn’t catch up with the others until we arrived at the camping area. Dad had been fishing here before, so he knew his way to the back side where his boss told him was the best place for a family to spend the weekend without clothes and not worry about being seen.

When Jean and I stepped out naked, we saw Becky and Barry were naked too. Mom had her t-shirt on and Aunt Catherine was naked. Damn ... my Aunt Catherine looks good naked.

Dad and Uncle Dan were wearing their boxers as they set up the tent. Barry and I helped them. Their tent is a family tent, big enough for all of us to sleep on the quilts and blankets that Mom and Aunt Catherine packed. They made it into one big bed covering half the tent.

Aunt Catherine bent over and I saw her pussy was shaved as clean as Becky’s and Mom’s ... Damn, my Aunt Catherine looks good naked. Damn ... I want my cock in her pussy so bad I hurt.

“We’re going down to the lake and wash up. You guys get the campfire ready so we don’t have to do that after dark,” Mom said.

I wondered why we had to get the campfire ready so soon, but Barry and I pitched in with Dad and Uncle Dan, and soon had plenty of wood stacked near the circle of stones.

Barry and I were ready to get some more pussy and I knew Dad wanted some fresh pussy too. He and Uncle Dan stripped off naked.

We heard the women coming back from the lake, laughing and have a good time. I looked up to see, that not a one of them have a single pussy hair. My cock jumped to full attention. I grabbed the new movie cam and started filming all of them as they walk toward us.

“Eddie, do you and Barry want to go swimming with Jean and me? We saw a great place to dive off the bank,” Becky said as they put their stuff up.

She sure didn’t have to ask us again. Barry and I jumped up ready to go.

“Eddie, take some condoms, son. We don’t need any babies ... at least until you get out of school,” Dad said.

Barry and I ran to our bags in the tent and got four condoms each. We figured this would last until we could get back. I grabbed the movie camera ... I knew I’d get some naked asses and titties on film.

When we came out of the tent, everyone was looking across the pasture to the road we had driven in on. There was another station wagon coming our way.

“That’s Joe ... My boss. He said he and his wife and kids would probably come out and meet us. Don’t worry ... they come out here all the time. He told me that his wife and kids love spending their weekend as nudists,” Dad said as they pulled up.

Dad’s boss, Joe Hampton - is a short fat, older man, and his wife is way-the-hell younger than he is. She looks even younger than Mom and Aunt Catherine. He has to be at least fifteen to twenty years older than her. I had the movie camera trained on them the whole time as they stepped out of their vehicle.

They have three kids ... two girls and a boy. All within a year of Becky and me. I watched as the girls walked around the car naked ... damn they sure look good naked. This is going to be some good home movies, I thought as I kept filming them naked.

Their son is a year younger than the girls and he’s just now getting hair on his belly. Joe’s wife gets the prize. She has tits like Jayne Mansfield ... She’s a blonde, and tan all over.

We were introduced by Dad and Joe, and in no time, we were running to the lake naked.

Leigh is fifteen, Dana is sixteen, and Joey is seventeen.

“Daddy told us that your Daddy was bringing his family out here ... so we wanted to come out too. We never have kids our age with us when we come. Mom’s shy about being naked around strangers. She’s very self-conscious about her big titties, too,” Leigh told us.

She and her sister look like twins, though there’s a year between them. Both have long black hair and nice titties. All three of them are very dark.

“Eddie, you sure do have a big dick,” Joey said as he looked at me.

“Thanks Joey. For a seventeen year old, you’ve got a man-sized dick, yourself. I bet you get lots of pussy,” I said. Damn, at seventeen, he has a dick bigger than his Dad.

“I’ve never had any pussy, but I jack-off a lot. Do you get lots of pussy with that huge dick of yours?”

“Well, My cousin Jean over there, and I fucked on the way out here. I sure wish you and your sisters have fucked each other before, we could have us lots of good fun - fucking each other’s sisters.” I looked over at Leigh and Dana ... they were smiling and nodding - YES.

“Leigh have you and Dana ever let a boy put his dick in your pussy?” Becky asked.

“No. Our friends talk about fucking their boyfriends all the time ... but we’ve never done it. Do you let Eddie fuck you with his big dick?”

“Heck Yes ... I love Eddie’s cock. Barry and I fucked in the back of the pickup on the way out here.”

“Wow, you call Eddie’s dick a cock?”

“Look around and tell me ... are there any dicks out here as big as Eddie’s cock?”

“I see what you mean. Joey and Barry have some nice ones, and both y’alls dads have some really nice dicks, too ... But, Eddie ... WOW – He has a big beautiful cock, just like you said.”

“If any of you fuck Eddie while we’re here, can we watch?” Dana asked.

Joey said, “Heck Yeah ... I’d love to see Becky get fucked by Eddie’s big cock. Girl, you look like a grown woman with your big titties,” he said as he looked at Becky.

“I was hoping you might want to fuck me, Joey.”

Leigh told her, “Becky, you’ll love Joey. He’s always horny and tries to get Dana and me to let him feel our pussies and titties back at home. Out here he follows us around trying to get a feel of our titties all the time.”

“Don’t you like for him to feel your titties? I love for mine to be rubbed and sucked.”

“You do? I feel of mine all the time, but I’ve never had anyone touch or suck them,” Leigh said.

“Watch this,” Barry said and leaned over to suck Becky’s nipple.

“Damn ... Now, that looks like fun,” Joey said.

“Come suck my other titty, Joey,” Becky told him.

“Can I really?”

“Sure, come on. I bet Leigh and Dana will want theirs sucked now.”

“I think I’d like to have my titty sucked like that,” Leigh admitted.

I leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth and she fell against me.

I had been filming everyone as they talked, asking about fucking and sucking. We’re all naked and that makes it even better. I could just imagine this film when we watch it later at home.

“Damn I like this,” Leigh said.

“Suck my titty, Barry,” Dana said. Barry licked his lips and lunged at her titty.

We walked down to the lake, where Becky and Jean showed us the high bank they had seen. I laid the movie camera on some towels and swam out to look to see if anything was underneath the surface. I dove down and swam around in the clear water.

“Come on in ... the last girl in has to give Joey some pussy,” I yelled.

Barry was the first one in, and all the girls were looking at each other, then at Joey’s swelling erection.

Joey dove off in a perfect dive and came up near Barry and me. We yelled then for the girls to come on in.

“I want to fuck Joey first,” Becky told them.

“Becky, I want to fuck him too,” Jean said.

“Leigh, do you and Dana want to fuck your brother?” I yelled up at them. They looked at each other and smiled before yelling...

“YES.”

“I’d love to have some of your pussy, Leigh ... then I want to get some Dana’s pussy. Can we let Becky and Jean fuck, Joey? Then, we’ll swap up? We have plenty of condoms.” I tried to make a deal, hell I wanted some pussy from both of them.

“OK let’s go, Dana. I get to fuck Eddie first. You fuck Barry and we’ll swap. When Becky and Jean get through fucking, Joey ... I want to fuck our brother,” Leigh said.

“I want to fuck Joey, too,” Dana said as they jumped.

I made sure I was close when Leigh surfaced, wrapping her arms around my neck with her legs around my waist.

With water running from her face and hair, we kissed ... sucking each others tongue back and forth. When we broke our first kiss, Leigh was hunching her pussy against my belly, her feet were locked around my waist just above my hips.

“I want some more titty first, Leigh,” I looked down at her dripping wet nipples and she pulled my head down to her left titty.

“OH GOD ... I wish your cock was already in my pussy. I feel so fucking horny.”

Leigh pushed back just a little as she loosened her leg lock. She reached between us and pulled my cock up to rest against her pussy lips.

“I want this big guy in my pussy NOW – EDDIE,” Leigh groaned into my ear as she pressed her pussy down over my cockhead.

“Leigh, we don’t have a condom on ... we need to wait.”

“Fuck my pussy, Eddie, just tell me before you come and I’ll back off.”

“You’re playing with fire, Leigh ... I can’t wait.”

“Go deep one time, and we’ll get out on the bank and finish our fuck.”

I pulled her hips down, stretching her pussy down over my cock. I felt her hymen rip away and her body give a sharp jerk, before she pulled me deeper.

“Are you all the way inside my pussy, Eddie?”

“We may have another inch or two yet, but we’re almost there. Let’s get out and get a condom so we can really fuck.”

Leigh swam over to the sloping bank and walked out under some trees.

I picked up a rubber from my pile and opened the package.

“Let me put it on your cock, Eddie. I’m excited and already, I know I’m going to love fucking. When your cock went inside me just now, I swear, didn’t want you to take it out.”

“I could have shot your pussy full of cum and made you pregnant Leigh ... I was that close.”

“Shit Eddie, it was feeling so good after you broke my cherry ... I was ready right then to let you cum in my pussy.”

“Get on top of me, Leigh. You can ease down slowly and let my cock slip back inside your pussy.”

“Yeah. Oh look, here comes Joey and Becky. I want to see Joey fuck. Can we watch them?”

“Sure, just sit down here on top of me and we’ll watch them fuck. Becky loves to fuck.”

“Barry and Dana are about to fuck now ... look over there ... she’s getting his dick in her pussy,” Leigh said as I lay back, letting Leigh watch Barry sink his dick in Dana’s pussy.

Dana was wild as she rode Barry’s dick. She thrust her hips back and forth violently, taking all of his dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.