The Paper Route
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, I need you to fuck me now, but you better put a rubber on. Mom will kill us if I get pregnant,” Becky said.

“I’m ready. Look at my cock ... Damn, it’s swelled up like never before after fucking Penny, and all this talk about getting more pussy.”

Penny slid off my legs and Becky crawled up to face me as she sat down straddling my waist.

“Get me a rubber, Justine,” Becky said as she looked down at my hard cock pressed against her titties.

“Damn Eddie ... I love your cock. I’m so glad you’re my brother.”

“I love his cock too Becky and I’m glad you’re my best friend. I get to fuck your brother,” Justine said.

“Eddie, I love your big cock and I hope all of you will let me be best friends with you. I know a lot of girls my age who have never seen a cock, much less fucked. I’ll tell them how good it feels to get fucked by the best and they’ll want to fuck you too,” Penny told us.

“Penny, just for getting me more pussy, you’ll get an extra fucking tonight.”

“Watch this Penny, I can take Eddie all the way at once. You will too as soon as he stretches your pussy a little more,” Becky said as she lowered her body and slipped her tight pussy down over my cock.

“Oh Yes ... I could cum again just watching you and Eddie fuck.”

“I feel the same way when I see my brother fuck you and Justine. I want to get Eddie more pussy than any boy in our town.”

“I want to help you, Becky. I love watching Eddie’s big animal cock go in your pussy, and when Eddie fucked Penny just now ... I got a cum too, I was so excited.”

“Justine, we need to get your Mom fucked by Eddie...

“Then, we need to get your Mother fucked by his fat cock too, Penny.”

I was getting really horny as I fucked my sister while they talked about lining me up with their Mom’s and other girls to fuck.

“Damn Eddie, your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me, brother. Make me cum all over your belly when I cum,” Becky said as she tightened her already tight pussy on me and rode me hard.

“Look at Becky’s sexy ass as she fucks her brother, Penny ... I just love her ass.”

“I see that, do you and Becky suck each other’s pussy a lot?”

“We used to suck every time we got to the chance, but now that we’ve started fucking Eddie, we just suck when we get excited and one of us fucks him”

“Will you let me suck your pussy now, Justine? I think you and Becky have pretty pussies.”

“Heck yes! Get down here and suck my pussy so Eddie can fuck me when he gets through with Becky.”

Justine spread her legs and propped her feet up like Penny had done earlier. Penny is a noisy pussy eater. I could hear her slurping and sucking all of Justine’s juice. Justine was cumming the whole time it sounded like, as she bumped and worked her body.

“Eddie, when I have my next period, will you fuck me with your naked cock? I want to feel you shoot cum in my pussy,” Becky asked.

“Heck yes, if you’re sure you don’t mind me fucking your pussy while you’re bleeding.”

“Shit, I’m so fucking horny when I’m on my period, I’d love to have your fat cock in me. Damn Eddie fuck me harder, I’m getting a good one now,” Becky told me as she put her hands on my shoulders and rode me like a crazy woman while we got our come. We’re getting good at coming together, now that we fuck more. It sure does feel good to shoot just as she gets her come and her pussy clamps my cock.

Justine reached over and pulled the rubber off my cock when Becky slid off me. She rolled the window down and dropped the cum filled rubber on the ground as she took a fresh one from the glove compartment.

“Whenever you’re ready, Eddie. Penny just sucked a cum out of my pussy and I can take you like Becky can now, as wet as I am.”

“Get your sexy ass up here and fuck me, Justine. I’m about to pop and my cock is as hard as it’s ever been. I feel like I could fuck all night with you three sexy naked girls sitting here.”

“I want you to fuck me like you did, Penny ... with my back to you and you fucking up into my pussy from behind.”

“Get the rubber on me and get strapped in. I’m ready to blast off into your sweet little pussy.”

“Oh Damn Eddie, I just love the feeling of your fat cock sliding up in my pussy,” Justine said as I fucked her all the way to my balls with one stroke.

“Put your feet on the dash Justine, and push back against his cock ... take all he’s got,” Becky said as she rubbed Justine’s clitty for her.

“Suck my pussy Becky. I want to cum with your mouth on my pussy while Eddie’s cock is in me as deep as it will go.” Justine groaned.

“OH FUCK”, Justine yelled as she fucked me wildly.

I was ready too and started shooting into the rubber just as she got her come.

We took a break and put our clothes back on. They were wrinkled and ratty looking, but we didn’t care. We went to the concession stand and got each of us large Cokes. We were laughing and having a great time as we sat at the tables and visited with the other kids before we walked back.

Most of the kids we saw were all older than us, since not many my age had vehicles or even driver’s license.

I saw Jimmy Ragan and his sister walking up to get popcorn and Cokes, and yelled at him.

“Hey Jimmy ... come sit with us when you get your cokes,” I yelled and Jimmy looked over. He was grinning that shitty grin of his, when he saw Becky and two more girls.

“Jimmy, meet Justine Pusher and Penny Fulchs. Penny’s father is Reverend Dick Fulchs, over at the Pinewood Street Tabernacle Church.”

“Hi Jimmy, I feel like I should know you. Eddie talks about you all the time to Mom and me,” Becky said as she scooted over to let him sit between her and Penny.

“Sit over here by me. I don’t think I even know your name,” I said to Jimmy’s sister.

“Sorry Eddie...

“Everyone, this is my sister, Lila ... she’s fifteen,” Jimmy said.

“Hi Lila, you sure don’t look like a fifteen year old. I thought you were jimmy’s date when I first saw you.” I wasn’t lying about her not looking fifteen.

No you didn’t ... Did you really?

“He’s not lying, Lila, you are so sexy,” Justine told her.

“I’m not sexy. You three are so much older than I am and you look so good,” She said as she looked at Becky, Justine and Penny.

“When is your birthday, Lila? I want a date as soon as your parents let you date,” I said. She thought it was a joke, but I was serious.

“I’ll be sixteen in three months. Would you really ask me out on a date?”

“I sure will. I’ll even come over and ask your Mom face to face, if I can be your first date ... That is if you’ll go out with me.”

“Mom said that if Jimmy ever starts dating, I can go on a double date with him and his date when I turn sixteen. Eddie if you’re teasing me, I’ll die.”

“Tell him yes, Lila. He’s serious ... I know Eddie, and he’s a good boy,” Justine made it all work with that remark.

“Jimmy don’t even date yet. He needs to get a date first.

“I’ll go out with Jimmy,” Penny said as she put her hand on top of Jimmy’s.

“You will?” Jimmy asked

“I will too, just so you can have a date with my brother, Eddie.”

“You will?” Jimmy asked ... I know he thought this was a joke.

“I like you, Jimmy. I hope you wouldn’t mind dating a Preacher’s Daughter,” Penny said.

“Heck no. You are fucking beautiful ... I mean ... you look really good. I didn’t mean to cuss like that, it’s just a habit.” He apologized.

“You can say fuck or pussy or cock around all of us, can’t he, Eddie?” Penny asked me.

“Sure, we just don’t talk like that when we’re in front of adults is all.”

“Wow, then I’d love to have a date with a Preacher’s Daughter.”

“Do you ever read dirty books and look at naked pictures of men and women?” Penny asked.

“Uh yes ... I look at some my older brother gave me.”

“Good, I like to read stories about boys and girls fucking. We were just reading one earlier in Eddie’s truck.”

Lila said, “Jimmy ... You never told me Ray gave you some books that told about young girls and boys getting sex with each other.”

“I was afraid you’d tell Mom.”

“How will I ever learn about sex if I don’t see pictures of real people fucking, you dummy?”

“Come over to Eddie’s truck with us and we’ll show you some good pictures of girls getting fucked by a grown man with a cock as big as Eddie’s,” Becky told her and stood up.

“Uh, we told Mom and dad we’d be right back, we better not,” Jimmy said.

“I’ll run ask them. If I tell them that Eddie and his sister are here with a Preacher’s Daughter ... they’ll say we can.” Lila ran off, still talking.

“Jimmy, do you have any fucking rubbers,” Becky asked.

“Uh no. I’d sure loan you one if I did.”

“I was thinking more about maybe getting you to fuck Penny and me. That way Eddie can fuck Justine and Lila,” Becky said as she rubbed her titties on his arm.

“Really?” Jimmy said.

“Yes, I want to give you some pussy and Penny does too.

“Don’t you Penny?”

“I sure do. Will you fuck us, Jimmy? Eddie has dozens of fucking rubbers.”

“You both really do want to give me some pussy?”

“Yes we do and we may even get Justine to give you some pussy too ... that is if you can get it hard that many times.”

“Oh it’ll get hard alright. I can jack-off five times in a row ... I mean, I’ve heard of that being done.”

“Look ... Here comes Lila and she’s skipping and waving,” Becky said.

“Jimmy, we can go with them and stay until the end of the second feature. I think Mom and Dad are going to do the dirty,” Lila smiled.

“You mean your Mom is going to give your Dad some pussy, Lila?” Becky asked.

“Well yes, but I’ve never talked dirty before.”

“Do you ever want to?” Penny asked as we walked toward our truck.

“I wish I was as brave as Jimmy, I’d say all the dirty words.”

“Tell us what you think your Dad is doing to your Mom,” Justine said.

“Well, he is probably taking her panties off.”

“Is he going to fuck her pussy?”

“Uh ... yes, I think so.”

“Say it.”

“Dad is going to fuck Mom ... there I said it.”

“Tell us all about how he’ll do it,” Becky said.

“Well he’ll take his long skinny dick out and stick it all the way in Mom’s hairy pussy and he’ll hump her like crazy with his butt in the air.”

“I bet you’ve watched them fuck before, haven’t you?”

“Yes ... Lots of times.”

“Lila ... did you really? Why didn’t you ever tell me? I’d love to see Dad fuck Mom.”

“Well, if you’d ever showed me some dirty pictures I might have told you.”

“Here we are. Lila, will you sit on my lap, so there’ll be more room?” I asked her.

“Heck yes, Eddie. I’d love to sit on your lap. I hope you don’t mind that I have a miniskirt on.”

“Noooo, I love girls who wear skirts. The shorter the better. I like looking at girls naked legs.”

“You do?”

“He sure does, Lila. He made all of us pull our skirts all the way off when we got here so he could see our legs and even our pussies,” Justine said.

“Did you really, Eddie?”

“Yes. I was hoping they’d pull their skirts off again when we get back from the concession stand, but now that you and Jimmy are with us, I doubt they will.”

“I won’t mind...

“Will you, Jimmy?”

“Shit no. I wish all of you would pull your skirts off so I could see your legs and see a pussy too.”

“What about you, Lila?”

“I’d like to see them too.”

“But, would you pull your short skirt off too?”

“Oh ... I’m not sure about that. Do they leave their panties on?”

“They don’t wear panties when they go out with me. I hate panties,” I told her, which wasn’t a lie.

“You hate panties?”

“Yes, but I understand that you aren’t as old as Becky and Justine. You and Penny are the same age.”

“Does Penny wear panties?”

“Not when I’m with Eddie, see?” Penny said pulling her skirt up to show her and Jimmy her pussy as we stood beside the truck.

“Wow,” Jimmy said as he licked his lips.

“Wow, is right. You sure have a pretty pussy, Penny,” Lila said.

“Lets get in ... and anyone who wants to, can pull their skirts off. Jimmy when we get in, pull your jeans off and I’ll sit in your lap naked,” Penny said.

“You’re gonna sit on my lap with both of us naked?”

“Yes, Justine will get us a rubber out of the glove compartment and you can fuck me. That is, if you aren’t too bashful to fuck me in front of Lila.”

“Heck no ... I’m not afraid...

“Lila, will it be alright with you, if I fuck Penny in front of you?”

“If you want to. I think I’d like to see you fuck. I may pull my skirt up and let Eddie see my legs. I think I have sexy legs, and all my friends tell me I have the sexiest butt in the 8th grade.”

“I’d sure love to see your butt. I wish you were brave like your brother and get naked like the rest of us.”

“You’re getting naked too, Eddie?”

“Yes, I like being naked. But if you’re afraid, I’ll keep my jeans on just for you,” I told her.

“No, you can get naked if you like. Can I just pull my panties off and keep my skirt on?”

“Sure. Here, let me get in and get naked, and I’ll pull your panties off for you.”

“Wow Eddie, you’re going to pull my panties off for me?”

“Sure, I love pulling panties off sexy girls, ask my sister Becky.”

“He sure does. He pulls mine off all the time and we have lots of fun naked,” Becky said.

“Gosh, I never knew things like this.”

“Do you want to go back to your parent’s car? I know they’ll be disappointed if you did,” I said.

“No way! I want to stay here. When we get in the truck, pull all my clothes off. I don’t have big boobies like Becky and Penny, but mine are almost as big as Justine’.”

“I love Justine’s titties and I can hardly wait to kiss yours.”

“You’re going to kiss my boobs, I mean titties?”

“Sure, that is if you’ll let me. Look at Jimmy, he’s sucking on Penny’s titties already. That makes them grow bigger.”

“NO SHIT? ... I mean really?”

“Yes, when you get old enough ... just let a boy suck your titties and see if they don’t get bigger.”

“Hurry and get me naked, Eddie I want to sit naked on your lap.”

“Can I let my dick stick up between your legs so it won’t be bent over?”

“I guess so, is that the way a boy usually does it?”

“Well, only if a girl really likes him and she likes to look at his cock sticking up like that.”

“I like you Eddie, and I think I’d like to see your cock sticking up between my legs. Could I touch it? Or do you like for girls to touch your cock?”

“I love for girls to touch my cock. I really like for girls to suck my cock too, just like Becky’s sucking Jimmy’s cock right now,” I said and Lila whipped her head around to see Becky sucking her brother’s dick into her mouth.

Jimmy’s little dick was getting a workout and his wasn’t bad for a boy who was ashamed of his dick not long ago.

“Wow that looks like fun,” Lila said, as she watched Jimmy hunch his dick up to get sucked.

“Get that magazine off the dash and I’ll put my cock between your legs when you sit back down. I want to show you some pictures of girls getting fucked by grown men.”

“Wow ... you mean a grown man as big as my Daddy can fuck a young girl?”

“Sure. A girl gets all wet and slippery, and a man’s cock will slip right into her wet pussy.”

“I feel wet now.”

“Here ... look at the picture of this man. He has a girl on his lap like you’re on mine and she’s looking down at his big cock.”

“Yeah ... Boy, he really has a big one. Way bigger than Jimmy’s or Daddy’s. Is yours that big? OH GOD, Eddie you have a huge cock. Can you get that thing in a girls pussy?”

“Yes ... Becky and I fuck all the time, and Justine too. Penny and I have already fucked twice tonight and I want some more of her pussy before we take her home.”

“I don’t think your cock would ever fit inside my little pussy. I can barely get two fingers in me ... I mean I doubt I could barely get two fingers in my pussy.”

“Do you ever rub your pussy when you’re alone?”

“Yes.”

“Will you let me rub your pussy? Becky tells me I really know how to rub a girl’s pussy.”

“I need to know how to do it right. You can show me so I’ll know how make it feel good. FUCK, look at this picture Eddie, the man has his giant cock all the way in the girl’s pussy. I guess it does fit doesn’t it?”

“Yes, I wish you already knew how to fuck. I’d fuck you with my cock and make you have all sorts of hot orgasms while you watch your brother fuck Penny and my sister.”

“I wish I could get a cock in my pussy. You sure have me feeling good with your finger. Can you get it in a little deeper, it feels really good now.”

“Like this?” I said as I eased my middle finger all the way inside her tight pussy. She may be a virgin, but she’s already busted her cherry. Damn, she’s as tight as Penny.

“You like this don’t you, Lila?” I asked as she rocked her sexy butt back and forth while I finger-fucked her hot little pussy.

“Fuck yeah, Eddie. You’re making my pussy feel good. Just wait until I tell Cindy and Kay about getting my pussy finger-fucked by a handsome older boy ... they’ll be so jealous.”

“Are you going to tell them it was me?” I asked as I fucked my finger deep and wiggled it while she raised and caught her breath, then settled back to get more of my finger.

“I’ll have to tell, we made a pact that if we ever get a boy to touch us, we have to tell.”

“That’s OK, just tell them how good it feels and tell them how good it feels when the head of my cock goes in your pussy too.”

“I will, Eddie. I’ll tell them that you’re the best. If they want you to, will you finger-fuck them too?

“Eddie did you just say you were going to fuck me with your big fat cock?”

“I really want to fuck you. You’re really wet, Lila and I know you want my cock in your pussy.”

“Fuck me, Eddie. I want you to fuck me ... just don’t make a baby in me, alright?”

“I won’t. I’ll put a rubber on before we both come.”

“Do you think I can come with your cock in me?”

“Lila, when Eddie gets that long fat cock in your pussy, you’ll come a hundred times,” Justine told her.

“Fuck me Eddie. Wow, look at Jimmy ... he’s really fucking Becky now...

“Damn Jimmy, I guess you really do like fucking now.”

“Hell yes I do, and I want some of Justine’s pussy next.” My buddy Jimmy, has turned into a fucking-machine.

“Ohhh Eddie, that feels so good when you rub your fat cock against my pussy.”

“How about now, when I try to put it in your tight little pussy?”

“It still feels good, but it stretches me some. Go slow and let me take the end of it in me. Then I can at least say I’ve had a huge cock in my pussy.”

“I’m going to fuck you, Lila. Get your pussy loosened up and sloppy wet because here it comes.”

“Lila, I hope Eddie does get his fat cock in your pussy,” Jimmy told his sister.

“Why Jimmy?”

“Cause I want some of your little pussy too.”

“Oh Fuck - Eddie! Shove that cock in my pussy. I want to fuck Jimmy too, before we go home.”

“Here Eddie, you better get this rubber on, she’s going to get wild like Penny did and you’ll knock her up,” Justine said as I pulled back to let her roll a rubber down over my fat cockhead.

“Now fuck me, Eddie. I’m going to let Jimmy have some pussy after you fuck me.”

“FUCK-ME-EDDIE,” Lila shouted as I shoved my fat cock into her pussy. She wasn’t near as tight as penny had been, and she’s fingered her pussy herself to get it loosened up before I got to her.

“Lila, you sure do have some sweet pussy. I hope I get to fuck you again soon,” I said as I rammed my cock ... balls deep into her.

“Fuck Yes, Eddie ... you can fuck me anytime. Can I tell all my friends about you?”

“If they’ll keep their mouths shut you can. If I ever hear a word about us fucking, no one gets fucked by me again.”

“I’ll make sure they don’t talk. I’ll cut them off myself, and never let them have any of your cock again. Damn Eddie, fuck me hard and deep.”

“Turn around and sit on my belly facing me so I can suck your titties while you do the fucking.”

“Damn I love fucking, don’t you, Jimmy?” She looked over to see Jimmy and Penny fucking.

“Shit yes. Look at me ... Penny is fucking me again.”

“You better save me some of your dick. I want to fuck you as soon as Eddie gets through fucking me with this big fucking cock of his.”

“Fuck me, Lila,” I said, then sucked her titty into my mouth and pulled back on her nipple.

“Ohhhh FUCK. I love to have my titties sucked. Jimmy we’re going to have fun from now on.”

“Fuck me harder, Lila, I want you to get a come on my cock while I fill this rubber with my cum. One day I’m going to fuck you with my naked cock.”

“Damn Eddie ... I’ll let you too. OH FUCK, I like this,” Lila shouted into my ear as I grabbed her buttocks and pulled them apart, ramming my finger in her butthole. She went into a fucking crazy wild fucking fit, as she rode my cock like a cowgirl.

“You like my finger in your butt don’t you?”

“Yes, it made me cum so hard my pussy hurt.”

“Jimmy, you need to fuck Lila in the butt sometime ... she likes it,” I said and Lila went into another hard cum as I rammed her deeper.

“Get a rubber on your dick, Jimmy. Here I come with my pussy wet and ready for you. I want you to fuck me like Eddie did,” Lila told her brother.

“Get on my dick, Lila. We can fuck everyday before mom and Dad get home.”

“You’ll have to get some rubbers, Jimmy. We can’t get me pregnant.”

“I’ll get them at the drug store by the box, we’re gonna need them. Shit Sis, I love your tight pussy.”

“I love your dick in me too, Jimmy. Fuck me hard and put a finger in my butt too ... make me come.”

“Becky come give me some pussy,” I said as I pulled her to me.

“Fuck me, Eddie. Fuck me hard like you did Lila and Penny.”

“Oh Damn Becky, you always know how to make me come so hard. Pull on my cock with your hot pussy while I fill this rubber.”

“Damn Eddie, I love the way we get to fuck each other and all our friends, don’t you?”

“I sure do.”

“Justine, come over here. My brother needs some more pussy. Penny, you get your ass ready too cause he’s going to fuck you next.”

The four girls kept Jimmy and me fucking until the last feature ended. Jimmy and Lila swore they’d come by one day next week and we could all fuck some more. I made Jimmy swear to never brag about getting pussy or I’d beat his ass and none of the girls would even look at him again.

Becky drove us home as I fucked Penny until we got to her house. Then Justine and I fucked until we got to her house. I drove to our house with Becky sitting on me ... fucking like a wild rabbit until we got home.

We stayed naked and fucked on the hood of Mom’s car one last time before we went in the house.

Becky and I took a shower and she crawled into my bed. We slept together naked until the alarm went off for us to get up.

We woke up with a grin on our faces as we talked about our wild night of fucking.

Becky wore her boxers and a loose t-shirt this morning, just as she does all the time now that it’s warmed up and she’s become so sexy.

I let her drive as I folded, rolled and tucked the papers. She drove slowly up and down the streets while I stuffed the papers in the boxes when we passed them. We had the first part of our route done and were working on the center of town. We came to the big apartment complex where all the duplexes were. This is where we have to get out and walk, delivering papers to each door.

When we met back at the truck, Becky was laughing and excited.

“What’s so funny?”

You’ll never believe who came out to get his paper this morning just as I walked up to the door,” Becky laughed

“Who? You know I don’t like guessing games.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.