The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, your cock is nearly hard again, let me get a rubber so you can fuck me like a dog ... just like they were doing in that picture I showed you,” Becky told me.

“You mean you have the pictures the boy showed you? You didn’t tell me he gave them to you,” Justine fussed.

“Well I just got them this morning early. It wasn’t like I got them last week or anything.”

“I want to see them.”

“You can see them when you get naked in our truck with me and Eddie.”

“We’re getting naked when we go on a date?”

“Yes, we’re going to the drive-in. All three of us are getting naked and we’re all going to fuck and suck each other too.”

“I think I’m going to like dating. Now I want to see Eddie put this big animal cock inside your pussy and fuck you like a dog. I wish he would get his cock hung in your pussy when he does.”

“Damn, I’d love for him to be hung up in my pussy too. It feels so good doesn’t it?”

“Fuck yes it does. Come on Eddie I want to help you dog-fuck your sister. I’m going to suck her titty just like she did mine when you fucked me.”

Justine was grinning at me. Becky was on her knees with her head on her arms, her butt in the air just at the right height for me to put my dick in her pussy.

Justine looked at me again, then down at Becky’s butt. She reached around and with her hands on each of her butt cheeks, she pulled my sister’s butt cheeks wide open.

My cock was pumping up and down as my blood pounded through my body. Without even putting my hand on it, I eased my dick to Becky’s pussy.

Justine was licking her lips as I looked at her face. She was bent over to get a look as I fucked Becky like a dog.

I moved my hips forward slowly and we watched as Becky’s pussy lips slowly parted and clamped around my cockhead as it went into her, slow but easy.

When I was almost halfway inside her, I pulled back to where my cock was once again just at her red swollen pussy.

“Fuck me Eddie, fuck me like I was a dog,” Becky said as she wiggled her butt.

“Fuck her Eddie. I want to see you go all the way inside her pussy,” Justine said.

I grabbed Becky’s hips and saw her raise her butt just a bit as she dropped her belly lower. I fucked her then, it took three long hard stabs at her tight pussy, but I was all the way to my balls by the third time I pulled her hips back to me.

I pulled back again and the head of my cock came all the way out, her pussy was still barely open as I stabbed it right back inside her, her pussy made a bubbling, farting sound as I slammed her so deep I felt my cock hit something hard inside her.

Becky went fucking wild then, just like she did the first time we fucked. I didn’t know what it was deep inside her that made us both feel this good all over, but I kept slamming into her and bumping into it like I really was a wild dog fucking her.

“YES, YES, YES, Fuck me, Eddie. Show Justine what she’s getting when you dog-fuck her ass on our first date together.”

“Raise up, Beck. I’m going to suck your titty like you sucked mine,” Justine said as she lay on her back and slid under Becky’s titties as she raised up.

“OH FUCK - Justine. YES, Eddie ... I’m getting my come, shoot your best shot in my pussy, NOW.”

I did too, as I felt her pussy grab hold of my cock, I pushed back deeper than before and got a cum with my cock crammed as deep as I could get it.

“Damn I love fucking, don’t you Justine?” Becky said as she and Justine were kind of tangled together, lying sprawled out, legs open and arms across each other titties.

“Shit yeah I do. I’m so sore right now I can hardly touch my own pussy, but I would let Eddie fuck me again right now. Eddie when we go to the drive in next weekend, I’m not even going to wear any panties, I want to be ready to fuck you when we get there.”

“Let’s wear a skirt, and we’ll both go without panties or a bra.” Becky added.

“Fuck yes, Beck, I love it.

We lay in the warm sun for an hour as we rested from a really good day of collecting for the paper route and a great, first day of fucking.

“We better go, Justine. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yes, come on back. Maybe my pussy won’t be as sore, but even if it is, I want to fuck some more.”

“We’ll be here, and we’ll be ready to get naked again too. I like fucking with you and Eddie,” Becky said.

Justine kissed me and put her tongue inside my mouth. I was shocked, but I liked it. She tasted of sex and I already like that taste.

I turned and Becky was leaning close watching us kiss. I grabbed Becky and kissed her too, giving her my tongue.

I backed up and smiled. Justine and Becky leaned close and with a hand behind each of their heads, I pulled them close. They sucked mouths for a long time and my cock was hard as their gate post when they stopped.

When Becky and I left, I started home. “Eddie, I’d like to fuck one more time. Can we ... just you and me this time.

“Lets drive down to the river, we can fuck there.”

“Yeah, I’m glad Margaret gave us all those rubbers, aren’t you.”

“I sure am ... I’m going to stop by the house and get the books I was telling you about, we can get naked and read to each other while we fuck.”

“Dang ... I love it.”

“Mom and Dad must be in their room, celebrating again,” Becky whispered, as we quietly went through the house.

“I’ll get the books, you get us a bottle of Coke,” I said and ran up the stairs.

I pulled the truck up under some trees in the shade and we opened both doors to let the breeze come through. It was the first of June and the weather was hot already. I knew we could get naked and get in the river now and it wouldn’t freeze our butts off.

By the time I stopped the truck, Becky was bare ass naked. I pulled my clothes off and she reached for one of the books.

“I want to read first ... I’m so excited. I want to read this one about the two teenagers fucking.”

“Look at the picture drawn on the cover Eddie. It has a girl looking down at her naked cousin as he sits on a log. That reminds me of us sitting on the log.”

“Sit on my lap facing me, Becky. I want you to get on my cock when you get wet reading that book.” I rolled a rubber down over my cock - I knew Becky would want me real quick when she gets excited.

“Yes, I’d like to do it this way. Just look how far up my belly your dick reaches on the outside and you’re not even all the way hard yet.” Becky held my dick way up past her bellybutton as she sat on my thighs, her little pussy was wet and the few hairs she had were plastered to her skin.

“What did you read about, Becky. Were the cousins really fucking? I hope Mom and Dad can get Uncle Dan and Aunt Catherine to go on vacation with us. We might be able to talk Barry and Jean into fucking with us.”

“Yeah ... I hope we can fuck Jean and Barry ... and yes the cousins in the book went swimming and he laid down at the edge of the water and his cousin sat down on his fat cock. Hold my book, I want to sit down on your fat cock too.” Becky raised herself up and slid forward, she was right over the top of my cockhead and she lowered her pussy to take me inside her.

As soon as I was started inside her pussy, Becky sat down on me, her pussy juice splashed out on my legs as she dropped down and started fucking me like crazy.

“I like your big cock in my pussy. I bet you’ll be glad to get inside Mom’s pussy too, won’t you?” Becky like talking about us fucking others, as we fuck. I like for her to talk about it too, it makes me think of Mom, as I fucked my cock deeper into Becky’s pussy.

“Heck yeah, I came close to just ramming my dick in her pussy this morning.”

“I hope we get a chance to fuck some more while we’re collecting Monday evening. We need to go to the bank before we start, I want you to meet Mr. Kennedy. I’m going to whisper to him, for him to tell his wife and her sister that you have a cock like a fucking wild animal.”


Becky and I went back over to Justine’s Sunday afternoon and I fucked both of them twice each. Becky really likes fucking and she wanted to fuck in the swimming pool. We got in Justine’s pool naked and fucked the second time.

From the pool, the upstairs part of the house next door can be seen - which is the reason Justine’s Dad built the high fence for her and her Mom to lay naked in the sun and get a tan.

I was lying back on the side of the pool after Justine had rolled off me. I looked up and saw a girl looking out the window at us. I just acted like I didn’t see her.

“Justine, who lives next door to you?”

“That’s Mayor Crawford’s house. He lives there with his daughter Caroline. You know her, she’s in your class.”

“I know Caroline ... but I never knew her dad was Mayor, or that she lived next door to you. Does she ever come over and swim?”

“Oh yes, we swim all the time, why?”

“Don’t look now, but she’s watching us out that upstairs window.”

Justine and Becky both rolled over on their backs as we lay there naked. Our legs were spread wide, my cock and their pussies pointed at the Crawford house.

“I see her. Can you get her to come over?” Becky said.

“Let me get my robe on and I’ll go see. I bet she’d love to fuck Eddie. She and I talk all the time about wanting to get fucked.”

Justine slipped a short robe over her naked ass and went through the gate into the yard next door. Becky and I stood up and walked back to the high fence and lay down.

“Becky,” Justine called her from outside the privacy fence.

“Yeah, we’re back here,” Becky said.

I looked up to see Caroline and Justine standing at the end of the fence, both were smiling.

“Hi Caroline, I didn’t know you live over here next to Justine, but then I was here for the first time yesterday, come on and sit down.”

“Hi Eddie, Hi Becky.

“I wish I could stay here, but I’m getting ready to go to Grandma’s with daddy for a late Sunday dinner. We go every Sunday. I can come over tomorrow though, while Daddy’s at the office ... that is if you and Becky will be here.”

“Sure they will...

“You’ll both come back tomorrow won’t you, Eddie?” Justine volunteered Becky and me.

“I guess we can, you want to, Becky?” I asked, knowing Becky was already planning to get Caroline naked and help me fuck her.

“Heck yes, I hope you don’t mind that we’re all naked. We didn’t mean for you to see us.”

“If we weren’t about to go, I’d get naked with you. But, if you’ll come back tomorrow, I’ll get naked then for sure.”

“You won’t tell anyone will you? We don’t need anyone else knowing we do this. We sure have fun fucking Eddie.”

“I’ll never tell, I promise.”

“Then come over here and suck Eddie’s cock, and prove it to us,” Becky said.

“I’ve never sucked a boys cock. I’ve never even seen a boys cock until right now when I saw you and Justine getting the shit fucked out of your pussies by Eddie’s big cock.”

“Come here, we’ll hold your Sunday dress out of the way so he won’t shoot cum on you. You need to suck my brother’s cock so we’ll believe you.” Becky wasn’t about to give up.

Caroline walked over with her wide skirt swishing, and knelt down next to me. Justine pulled her skirt tail back out of the way and Becky reached up and pulled her dress down over her shoulders where the elastic held it up.

Caroline looked at Justine and grinned. Becky took her strapless bra off and laid it on the ground.

Caroline leaned over and started sucking my cock ... like she’s done this before.

I looked up when Justine got up and went behind Caroline. I watched as she threw her skirt up over her back and pulled her panties down, then made her raise her knees so she could get them off her feet.

“Come over and suck her pussy, Beck ... while she sucks Eddie’s cock.”

Caroline moaned with my dick in her mouth and damn, it felt good. Becky was hidden from me and I wished I could see her sucking Caroline’s pussy from behind.

Caroline was good at sucking my cock and I felt like I was going to shoot any second. When I did, she jumped back and Justine shoved her back over me, I shot my cum right up between her pretty titties as she pressed them down on top of me and rubbed them against my cock as I finished with my come.

“Did you like that Caroline?” Becky asked.

“I sure did. I want Eddie to fuck me ... and if I had time, I’d get on his cock like you and Justine did while ago. I’ll come back tomorrow though and let Eddie have some pussy.”

“Get that towel and wipe Eddie’s cum off your titties, you can go to your Grandma’s without your bra or panties ... that way we’ll know you won’t tell and that you’ll be back tomorrow to get fucked,” Becky said.

“I’ll do it, I want Eddie’s big cock in me like you were fucking him out by the pool. I’ll go to Grandma’s with no bra or panties on. I feel excited now that I’m naked under my dress.”

“You better hurry or your Daddy will come looking for you,” Justine said and Caroline kissed me on my mouth ... I tasted my cum just as she licked my lips.

“Damn, that was fun. I wish Caroline had been able to stay, she sure can suck a dick,” I said, after she had ran back home.

“She would have fucked you without a rubber today, she wanted your big cock so bad,” Becky told me.


Becky and I went to the bank on Monday with all our quarters from our paper racks, and the money we’d collected on Saturday.

I was at the teller’s window making the deposit when I saw Becky talking to Mr. Kennedy and his wife’s sister. They looked over at me and smiled when I looked that way.

When I was through at the teller window, Becky and Mr. Kennedy waved me over to talk to them.

“This is my big brother, Eddie.

“Eddie, this is Mr. Kennedy. He said for us to call him, Brad. This is his sister-in-law, Brenda.”

“Hello. I hate I wasn’t at your place Saturday morning. Becky told me I missed a good time,” I said, I figured I may as well try to act older, while we were with these grownups.

“We hate it too. Becky just told us that you’re an extraordinary young man. I don’t doubt that you are, but I have to wonder if your sister isn’t bragging about her brother more than a little,” Brenda told me.

“Lets all go in your office and he’ll show you.” Becky was ready for me to prove it.

Brad looked at Brenda and they nodded.

“Lets go in my office, there are no windows and only one door,” Brenda said and led the way.

I looked around the bank and no one was paying any attention as we followed her to a small office.

“Hurry, we don’t have much time. Pull your shorts down, I want to see your big cock. If it’s as big as Becky says, you can fuck me on my desk right now,” Brenda said.

“Then you better get your dress up and your panties off,” Becky told her as I dropped my shorts. I wasn’t wearing boxers today and neither was Becky – our jeans shorts were too short for underwear. My cock jumped out like it was going to attack something and Brenda gasped.

“Pull your panties off and get your skirt tail up, Brenda. You said you’d fuck him,” Brad told her.

“Put a rubber on, Brad. I’ll give you some pussy too,” Becky told him.

“I don’t have one with me.”

“Hand me one, Eddie.”

I took another rubber out of our bank bag and handed it to Brad.

Becky was completely naked and bent over Brenda’s desk with her butt up and her legs spread.

“Brenda move this stuff out of the way and bend over like Becky. I’m going to fuck your pussy from behind.”

Brenda swiped all her stuff off her desk into the floor and pulled all her clothes off. She looks good naked, wearing only her high heels, stockings and garter belt, as she bent over.

I swiped my rubber coated cock up and down her tight pussy lips and then stabbed it into her.

“Yes, fuck me, Eddie. Damn I love your cock...

“Brad we’ll have to make sure Andrea gets some of this, we can keep these kids busy fucking us. How is Becky’s pussy?”

“This girl has got the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked – no offense Brenda. She can twist a bottle-cap off with it, she’s so tight.”

“Hurry Brad, fuck me good, I need a cum,” Becky said as Brad pounded her ass from behind.

“I’m getting my come, Eddie. Shove your long fat cock all the way and hold it deep inside me, while I come. OH FUCK, you hit bottom that time. YES - hold it there ... OH DAMN.

I pulled my condom off and laid it on Brenda’s desk then reached for my clothes. Brenda was still bent over her desk, breathing hard, her juices running down her stockings.

Brad was sitting in the only chair in the small office ... his rubber still on his shrinking dick. Becky was just about dressed and she was grinning at me like we had just found a pot of gold.

“Well, we need to go. We sure did enjoy fucking you. Will you let us both come over to your house, sometime and get some more?” Becky asked as we stood at the door.

“HELL YES!”

Back at the truck, Becky was laughing. We both enjoyed that fuck and I really like seeing Becky getting fucked from behind. I wanted Becky too ... and we’d have swapped if we had time.

I stopped at the service station and filled the tank full of gas so we’d have gas this week. We got a Dr. Pepper, a bag of peanuts and a Baby Ruth candy bar each. Then went back over to where we left off collecting. It was just after one o’clock and people wouldn’t be getting home from work until after five. Becky and I stayed together today and we caught a lot of folks in their yards.

Some of the people we knew because we went to school with their kids. Some we’ve met and gotten to know when we’ve collected over the past year or so.

Becky’s wearing a t-shirt with no bra and her breasts look like they’re about to pop through the thin white cloth.

Both of us are wearing cut off shorts, which Becky had cut off even more. This time she cut them to just at the crotch. Her front pockets hung down outside her shorts, hers were so short. I could see the crease of brown butt cheeks when she walked in front of me.

“This is Coach Bockner’s house, Becky. Jimmy told me the rumor was that he had a beautiful wife who used to swim on college swim team.”

“Maybe they’re both home since there’s no school. I hope they like fucking teenagers, don’t you.”

“I’d like to have some pussy from a woman who was a tall swimmer. I bet she’s got some firm titties and some good pussy too.”

“Yeah, and I bet Coach Bockner has a nice cock, if he got a woman like that to marry him,” Becky said as she rang the bell.

We stood waiting and no one answered the door, we were about to leave when a tall slender woman wearing shorts, as short as Becky’s came around the corner of the house.

“We’re in back, can I help you?”

“We’re here to collect for the paper.”

“Come back here and I’ll get your money. Coach Bockner’s here ... we were just relaxing,” she said as we walked behind her.

Becky looked at me and smiled as we watched her tight ass swing and sway as she walked. She has long tan legs and she’s muscled in her legs like Becky is from riding her bike all these years.

“Hi Eddie, I remember you from School. Who’s the pretty girl with you?” Coach Bockner greeted us. He had on a pair of gym shorts and some gym shoes, and that was all. He’s dark tan and has hair all over his chest, legs and belly.

“This is my sister, Becky. She and I have the paper route together.”

“Brooke ... Becky is as tall as you ... and look at those sexy brown legs.

“Are you a swimmer, Becky?” Coach Bockner asked as he eyed Becky. She turned so he could see her ass hanging out of her shorts.

“No Sir ... but I do swim a lot over at Justine’s house. They have a new pool like you. We swim there a lot.

“You both are so dark, you must get a lot of sun. I just love lying in the sun ... getting a dark tan all over my body.” Mrs. Bockner said.

“Yes Ma’am, we love getting almost naked ourselves, to get a dark tan. I wish we were as dark as you and Coach Bockner, both of you are really tanned,” I said.

“Eddie call me Brooke and call Coach by his name ... Brett. We’re not in school and Brett and I aren’t a lot older than you, how old are you Becky?” Brooke asked.

“I’m fourteen.”

Good grief. ... I didn’t have a body like you until I was twenty.

“Brett would you look at this girl?

“Becky you could pass for eighteen with your sexy body and long hair,” Brooke said.

“We’d offer you a beer - but we might get in trouble,” Brett said.

“Oh, we drink one with Dad sometimes and he don’t mind. It sure is hot today but I just love this weather. I wish we had a big pool like yours, Eddie and I would stay naked all day, swimming and lying in the sun,” Becky said... and I knew she was on her way.

If this young coach and his beautiful wife wants to fuck around, Becky will find a way to make it happen.

“Here Eddie, take a beer.

“Here Becky, just don’t ever tell or we’d get in trouble,” Brett said as he handed each of us a cold beer.

“Thanks, this is really cold, I needed this,” I said.

“Thanks Brett, I like this too. Dad drinks Falstaff, and it’s not as good as your Pabst Blue Ribbon.”

“Sit down and enjoy your beer. You’re not in a hurry are you? I wish you had your swimsuits, you could swim with us and cool off.” Brooke said, smiling at me when I looked her over.

“We don’t ever wear swimsuits. If we swim in the river or over at Justine’s, we swim naked. There’s no way we’d ever swim naked here. Both of you are better swimmers and you’re so much darker than us,” Becky said.

“We swim naked all the time ... when it’s just Brett and me. We’ve never had anyone over who wanted to swim naked with us, not that we ask just everyone...”

“Come in with your shorts, Eddie. At least you can get wet and cool off,” Brett said and stood up.

“Naww, I better not. I’d feel bad about Becky not swimming. She could swim in her t-shirt, but she don’t wear a bra except at school and her big titties would show.”

“Becky if you and Eddie really want to swim, Brett and I will swim naked with you. You can never tell anyone though,” Brook said.

“Eddie, I’d really like to swim and cool off. Can we swim naked with them for a little while?”

“Sure, get naked and lets have some fun,” I said, pulling my shirt over my head.

Becky’s shirt hit the concrete when mine did and we both pulled our shorts off. I looked up, and Brett and Brooke both stood in front of us naked.

They’re really dark and Brooke looks like a picture of a Hawaiian girl I saw once. She’s really dark and her tan breasts are as big as Becky’s. Her sexy butt’s as brown as the rest of her.

“Damn Eddie, you’ve got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen,” Brooke told me.

“Look over here at Becky’s little pussy Brooke. I bet there’s no way Eddie could get his big cock in his sister’s tiny pussy.” Brett was down on his knees looking at Becky’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.