The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

There was a chill in the air this morning as Becky and I hopped on our bikes and headed out. Dad told us last week when it turned cold again, that it must be Blackberry Winter. This means that now, maybe we’d see some warmer weather soon.

April is here and Easter Sunday was three weeks ago, on the 6th. I knew this because Mom’s birthday was Saturday the 5th, and Becky’s was March 31st.

I had gotten Becky some silky feeling nylon boxers for her birthday, since she wore mine all the time. Becky loved them and Mom had such a fit at how cute Becky looked in them that Becky and I, each got Mom three pair of the silky looking nylon boxers for her birthday.

Becky helped me get the right size and she was as excited as I was.

Mom’s face turned red when she opened the package and I was worried for a minute that we had messed up.

She had her jeans and her t-shirt on and she told me to turn my back. Mom pulled her jeans and her panties off right there in the living room and put a pair of the silky feeling light blue boxers on.

“Look at Mom, Eddie,” Becky said.

When I turned to look. Mom was standing with her back to me with her legs spread wide. She was holding her shirt up from her waist, twisting to look back over her shoulder at her butt. My Mom don’t just look good, she looks good and sexy. The boxers fit her almost skin tight and Mom looks as good as the magazine models.

“Thank you both so much, I just love these. I think Becky and I will wear these a lot. I feel so naughty with them on,” Mom said and her face was red again.

She grabbed me and hugged me. I felt her silky underwear against my hand as I touched her butt ... then I got an instant erection.

Mom pulled me tighter and I hugged her too. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra because I could feel her big breasts mashing into my chest.

She turned sideways, still holding me with one arm, her hip pressed into my rock hard dick.

“Becky you have the best brother ... and I have the best son in the world ... thank you both for these presents.”

Becky and Mom wore their new white dresses to church on Easter Sunday. They each had frilly lace all around the top where both their dresses scooped down low in front. I could see the tops of Mom’s breasts where they were pushed together. Mom sure looks good dressed like this. But then Mom looks good in anything. Especially if it shows the tops of her breasts.

Becky leaned over to me in church and I saw down her dress. I could see her white bra and the tops of her breasts as she whispered that she and Mom both had on red boxers under their dresses.

I got an erection right there in church.

Easter usually means warmer weather is on the way, and we were getting a lot of rain showers now. I didn’t mind though, even if it rained while we were on the paper route. I liked riding my bike in the rain and Becky loves it. She really likes it when it’s warm and raining. Her nipples show right through her t-shirt and she pretends not to notice.

More important to me, was the fact that it was now less than sixty days until school is out. I love the summers. We have a lot of free time, since we deliver the morning paper in our town of thirty five hundred, and the rest of the day is free.

Becky and I leave at 4:00 am but we’re through by 7:30. Even during school months, we were showered and dressed for school in plenty of time.

I bought a Schwinn bicycle when I first took the paper route last year. It was sort of like a heavy duty bike - a sedan, instead of a sporty model.

This is a Paperboy special, with huge deep baskets on the front that drop down on each side of the front wheel with a big basket on the handlebars too. It has baskets on the rear fenders on either side the same way. Both of us also carry the big canvas paperboy bag over our shoulders loaded with papers. We’d empty the bag first, then start on the front baskets, saving the back until last.

When I first took the paper route, the delivery truck that ran through our town at 3:30 each morning, dropped off all fourteen hundred papers at the city hall and I had to go back and reload my bike three times each day. This was killing the schedule and a lot of customers were complaining to Mr. Feltman, the district manager in charge of circulation.

I told him that if the delivery driver would make three drops, one at the city hall, one at the fire station on the south end and one at the library on the north end of Main Street, I’d save a lot of time and he wouldn’t have so many complaints about my delivery.

This was three weeks ago when it was still cold and windy. Mr. Feltman came over and he and I drove through town. I showed him what I was talking about and he agreed. The next day the bundles of newspapers were split into three drops and I cut a half hour off my delivery time.

I had thirteen hundred customers from one end of town to the other. I could fold, roll and tuck a newspaper at both ends while riding my bike, faster than a Tom cat can lick his balls with his tongue out and his tail up.

I had four paper racks where they drop a quarter in for a weekday paper and three quarters in for a Sunday paper.

Mr. Feltman told me that he was thinking of splitting the route and hiring another paper boy. He told me that I had the largest route in the state and if there were any more complaints about late papers, I’d have to give up half my route.

This was when Becky became a papergirl. I talked to Mom and Dad and asked if I could get Becky to help me and I’d pay her for the papers she delivered.

Mom and Dad jumped at the idea and Becky did too. I had to pay for her baskets and put them on her bicycle though, which was not a problem with me. I’d rather she gets the extra money than lose half of what I was making.

I had a lot of customers that took the Sunday paper and not the daily. Since the Sunday paper was so much thicker and heavier, we had to make more trips back to load.

With Becky’s help, we could get through in plenty of time to have breakfast together before school, since Mom and Dad had already gone to work by the time we finished.

On Saturdays, we were back to eat breakfast with Mom, since Dad worked a half day.

Sundays were the best and we all ate breakfast together and laughed and talked. Becky and I would tell stories about what we saw all week. Becky was always getting scared when a cat would run out in front of her from the bushes.

After their birthdays, Mom and Becky would wear their boxers when we ate. They wore them all the time at home unless it was too cold, then they wore their pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

The newspaper company gave all the customers a chance to buy the small mailbox for the newspapers at a discount, and soon we had over ninety per cent of our customers with paper-boxes on the curb. The ones that didn’t have them, were near the outskirts of town and had rural mail delivery. They already let us put the paper in their regular mailbox.

When the temperatures were fifty degrees or below, Becky dressed like an Eskimo when she left the house. She wore her heavy coat and her big winter cap with ear flaps that snapped under her chin. She always wore mittens and wool socks when it was the least bit cool.

By the time we were through and met at the city hall to ride home together, Becky had most of her heavy clothes off and stuffed in her front baskets.

No matter what the weather, she always wore cutoff jeans shorts. In the summer she wore them everywhere. In fall and winter, she wore them under her regular jeans. That is until I bought her those silky looking boy-boxers for her birthday three weeks ago. I bought her two pair each, of bright red - blue and red striped - and white and blue striped.


Have you ever looked at someone every day of your life and just took for granted the way they look? Then one day you see them and it’s like they are a whole new person and they look so different, you have to take a second look.

On this particular morning, I looked at Becky that way, after we were through with our paper route. As a matter of fact I think she may have also looked at me a little different on this morning.

She always beats me back to City Hall since she has about a third of the route and I have the rest.

Today she was sitting on her bike seat, her legs stretched out with just the toes of her sneakers touching the ground, her legs were still lightly tanned from all the days in the sun each summer. She was wearing a white t-shirt and her favorite pair of cutoff jeans shorts that were now too ragged to wear in public. She had worn holes in the back, riding her bike so much.

Her crotch was so tight I could see her pussy lips outlined under the seam in the middle.

Her hair isn’t brown and it isn’t blonde, its kind of sun streaked and down below her shoulder blades in back.

She’d started growing breasts at age twelve and now that she’s fourteen years and two weeks old, she has some of the finest looking breasts of any girl in junior high. Not that I’ve seen them naked, but just by looking at her in her t-shirt. This is all she ever wears, even to school.

Today there was still a slight, cool morning breeze blowing. Becky had on one of her older tee shirts and it was at least two sizes too small. Her breasts pressed against the inside of the shirt like never before and her nipples looked like pencil points, poking almost through her shirt.

“Why’re you looking at me so funny Eddie? Is something wrong?” She said looking at me, frowning.

“Becky you’re growing up. I never even noticed how much until right now.”

“Really? I mean, you think I’m finally looking like a girl after fourteen years of looking like a boy?” She said, looking down at herself, then at me. She was smiling a little, yet still not convinced.

I looked at her feet, then her slender ankles that were straight and locked, like a ballet dancer. The calves of her legs are taut and muscled from riding her bike so much, her thighs look like they belong on an athlete. Then I looked at her butt where she sat astraddle the bike seat and her faded, skin tight shorts that were about to split they were so tight.

I looked at her t-shirt covered breasts again, then at her face. She has a few freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose, but other than that, there wasn’t a single blemish on her smooth face.

“Eddie? EDDIE?” She said as I blinked and looked at her eyes.

“Sorry Becky, you look so different and I was having a hard time making myself believe that this beautiful girl sitting on my sister’s bike - is really my sister.”

I pushed off and started home.

“Eddie, you’re not getting away with that,” Becky said as she pedaled up beside me, looking over at me. I looked at her t-shirt where it was plastered to her breasts like a coat of white paint, as we rode home in the breeze.

“I wasn’t trying to get away from what I said. I was trying to stop staring at you, Becky. You’ve changed ... and you look three or four years older.”

“Really? I mean, I know I got breasts now, but I just see ME when I look in the mirror. I sure don’t see anything to get excited about.”

I turned to look at her face, as we were pedaling slowly into our driveway.

“Can I ask you something and you not get mad at me?”

“Sure, ask away.”

“Do you ever wear a bra?”

“Yes silly. I wear one every day to school, but as soon as I get home I take it off. I hate them, why?”

“I don’t know. I mean I do know why, but, well you just look so different Becky. I see you looking like a grown up girl and it scares me. I was feeling funny as I looked at you...

Becky, I got to tell you ... you are sexy as hell.”

“Eddie, you’re so funny. You saw my titties sticking out is all. I’m still Becky, your little sister who you love and adore.”

We parked our bikes in the back of the garage out of the way, so Mom and Dad could get their cars parked when they come home today after work.

“Well, I know you’re still my sister, but you’re sure as heck, not so little any more.

“You go get a shower and I’ll fix our toast and juice, then I’ll get mine,” I said.

“Thanks Eddie,” she said and walked away.

“I don’t mind. We need to hurry though, we’ve got forty five minutes to get to school.”

“I was talking about what you said. That I look grown up ... and for the way you look at me now,” she said, as she walked to the stairs with her back to me.

“Eddie, do you really think I’m sexy?” she asked. She’d gotten to the stairs and stood with one foot on the bottom step. She was pulling her shirt over her head. I heard her laugh as she flashed her titties at me and ran up stairs.

Becky came back into the kitchen a few minutes later, smelling like soap and shampoo, a towel around her hair, piled up on her head. She’s wearing a t-shirt again and it has wet spots on it where she didn’t dry. Her rosy little spiked nipples are very visible, and I had to look down as I ate my jelly and toast.

“Can I dry my hair while you shower Eddie?”

“Sure, we need to hurry though.”

We have always done this ever since she was in first grade and I was in second, sharing the bathroom while we get ready for school.

She’s always had a t-shirt on, but she never had breasts before either. None that looked like these babies, anyway.

When I got to the bathroom, Becky was combing her long wet hair out. As she reached up to comb with both arms raised, her shirt came up in back and I saw her naked butt. I automatically looked in the mirror in front of her and saw her small patch of thin brown pussy hair.

“Becky, you don’t have any underwear on.”

“I know Eddie. It’s not like you haven’t seen my naked butt before. Hurry and get your shower.”

She looked at me as I stepped into the shower.

“Eddie, you’re growing up too, you got a really nice butt. All my friends think you’re a real hunk.”

Hunk is a new word all the girls use now to describe a boy they think looks like make-out material.

“Yeah, who?”

My dick was hard as a rock, but I didn’t have time to get any relief ... and besides my sister is in the bathroom too.

“Well, Justine Pusher for one. She thinks you’re so dreamy.”

“Well, if she’d lose those glasses that look like swim goggles - with the orange colored lens, and stop curling her hair like Little Orphan Annie, she’d look pretty good herself.”

It was true. Justine is Becky’s best friend and they’re the same height. Her breasts aren’t as big but she’s sure showing some promise here lately. They’re both tall and have long legs like Mom.

I love it when Mom wears shorts and a t-shirt on weekends. In the summer, she wears shorts like Becky’s, I mean really short-shorts too.

“I’ll tell her you said that. I’ve been telling her the same thing for a year now.”

“Hand me a towel, then hurry and get out of the way so I can brush my teeth and my hair, we need to go.”

I dried off and turned around with the towel covering my dick. It was still acting angry because I didn’t give it a good fun-run through the shower.

I dropped my towel with my back to her and pulled my boxers up.

Dad wears boxers and I do too, only mine are cut different and fit me better than his baggy white ones.

“Nice butt,” Becky said as she patted my butt just before I pulled my underwear up all the way.

I turned to spat her on her naked butt, and she skipped out the door with her butt flashing.

When I passed her room on my way downstairs, she was pulling her red, white and blue striped boxers up over her butt. She saw me in her mirror as I stopped to watch. She smiled and I did too.

We were almost to school, both dressed alike, with a white t-shirt and jeans, as we always did. I looked at her again and I could see her bra under her t-shirt.

We parked our bikes side by side and I locked them with the same cable bike-lock.

Becky stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek just as she had done, since day one when I took her to her room that first morning, years ago.

I watched her walk over to her friends who were waving and waiting for her. As I waved at them, the thought crossed my mind about her wearing tee shirts all the time, just like I did ... and now boxers.

Becky doesn’t sway her hips when she walks, like other girls do. She walks with long easy steps and carries herself like a boy, not a girl. She walks just like Mom does. There’s no doubt about what sex she or Mom is though. Becky now dwarfs her friends in the breast department, even Justine, who’s closest to her. But still one size and one cup smaller – according to Becky. I had no idea what a cup was, but I knew I’d get the courage to ask her.

Jimmy Ragan is my best friend. He’s always waiting for me at the front entrance of our building. He was grinning as he saw me walking toward him.

“Eddie, we have less than sixty days until summer. Man, I’ll be so fucking glad too.” Jimmy has an older brother who’s in the National Guard and he cusses just like his brother – all the time.

“I know, I’ll sure be glad too. It was kinda cold this morning at four o’clock.”

“Man, I don’t see how you can get up that early every day, seven days a week all year long. Fuck man, I’d go hungry before I did that.”

“Well, Becky and I make pretty good money for about two and a half to three hours a day.”

“Yeah, but hell man, you can never go to the beach with the rest of us, and you never even got to go to camp with us last year ... Now that was a fucking blast. Did I tell you about the time me and another boy sneaked out of camp and went over to the girls camp?”

“Yeah, you told me all about that. You said that older girl you met was about to give you some pussy but you had to hurry back with the rest of them.”

“Yeah man, I mean she was naked and ready to fuck. I got her phone number and I wrote her a letter already twice, since we got back. I got one from her too.”

“Yeah, you told me.”

“Eddie, you ever seen a girl naked?”

“In pictures I have.”

“Well just wait until you see one naked. You’ll have to do like I did and jack off right there.”

“I thought you said she was naked and you had to leave to get back with the others. You never told me you took time to jack off. Why didn’t you just fuck her if she was that ready?”

“I didn’t have a rubber.”

“What happened to the one you’ve been carrying for three years now?”

“I jacked off with it on my fat cock it to see how it felt.”

“Since when did your dick get fat? You’ve always told me you wished you had a big dick.”

“Well, it’s almost big now ... I’ll have you to know.”

“Hey, I wasn’t saying it’s little, just that it must have really grown. It’s only been week or so since you told me you hated your skinny little dick.”

“Hey Eddie! Have you seen the new track coaches wife? Man she looks good. They said she used to be a swimmer on her college team. Man she’s fine,” Jimmy said, ignoring my remark.

“No, I haven’t seen her yet, Jimmy. Where did you see her? Was she here at school?”

“No, Charlie Watson told me some friends of his brother saw her and Coach Bockner at the Dairy Queen last weekend. They said she’s something else.”

“I’ll be on the lookout for a woman who looks like you just described. I’d like to see her if she looks that good.”

Jimmy never caught on.

“Yeah, Charlie said they told his brother that you’d know her if you saw her ... Man, does she look good.”

Jimmy Ragan is like all the rest of the horny fifteen year old boys. He has big dreams of all the good looking girls swooning when we walk by while they’re sunbathing in those new, two-piece bathing suits. Their skin oily with that Coppertone Tanning Cream, shining in the sunlight.

Going to school five days a week and running the paper route seven days a week helped time fly. The weather seemed to be getting warmer each day and by the last of May, when school was out, Becky and I both were wearing cutoff jeans as we started out even earlier, now that we weren’t in school.

I swear Becky’s breasts are growing like they’re filled with the yeast.

Now that I was paying more attention to her, she seemed to be giving me more chances to see her titties, too.

I’ve never seen her fully exposed, but sometimes when we’re watching American Bandstand, she’ll be so engrossed in the show, she has her hand wrapped in the tail of her shirt, twisting and pulling.

I never miss a sneak peek either. It’s not like I’m a pervert or something, sneaking peeks at my sister. It’s just that she sure is pretty and she has a really sexy body. I don’t think she’s even aware she gives me little flashes of her skin like that.

Now that I think back, the day before school was out for summer, was the very day things really seemed to hit another gear.

We were riding home from school, carrying all our personal stuff and our final report cards for the year. I was proud of her, she made the honor roll both semesters. Becky was proud too - she had a hard time at first with seventh grade, then I offered to help her and she seemed to jump right into it. By the time she started the eighth grade, she was making honor roll each six weeks.

Becky will be in the ninth grade next fall. This didn’t even seem possible. It seemed like just a short time ago she was running around, skinny legged, going to class in the first grade and laughing all the time like little girls do.

Now she’s talking about trying out for ninth grade cheerleader.

“Eddie, guess what?”

“What? I have no idea where to start guessing.”

“You know what I mean. Anyway Justine’s parents will be gone all weekend and she wants you and me to come over Saturday and Sunday afternoon and swim.”

“Hey, not a bad invite. What did you tell her?”

“I told her we’d be there even if I had to wrestle you into submission.”

“Sounds like fun to me. We never get to swim anywhere except the river behind our house and it’s been too cold for that until now.”

“Yeah, it’ll be fun just the three of us. They’re the only ones in town that have a heated pool.”

“I heard that. Have you been swimming in it since they got it built?”

“Yeah, it’s really nice too. Justine and I went swimming the weekend after they got through with it and we had fun jumping off the diving board too.”

“They have a diving board? Dang.”

“Yeah and since its warm and sunny, Justine said we could tan behind their privacy fence and no one could see us.”

“Now that sounds kind of interesting.”

“Yeah I know. She asked me if I’d be brave enough to lay in the sun with my breasts naked to get some really good sun if she did.”

“Really? What did you tell her?”

“I said if you were there I would. I didn’t want someone to catch us by ourselves with our titties naked.”

“You would both tan with your titties naked ... and me there?”

“Yes we would. You could get a good look at us that way. Of course you’d be sunning naked on top anyway. I even thought of maybe tanning naked all over. Would you be embarrassed?”

“I wouldn’t be if you weren’t. I may get an erection, seeing you like that.

“You’ve seen me with no clothes on before. If Justine and I both tan naked, will you get naked too?”

“Becky I don’t know. I may if I can lie on my stomach, then put a towel on my dick when I turn over.’’

“You’ve seen me naked. I think I have the right to see you.”

“Well, I haven’t seen you all the way naked, just when you accidentally flash me a titty or a butt cheek.”

“Maybe you need to pay closer attention. I get excited when you look.”

“Do you now? When you come in the bathroom and I’m in the shower or drying off, I get excited when you see me too. You think something might be wrong with us that would make us want to be seen naked?”

“I never worry about it, Eddie. I feel good when you see me.”

“I feel good too. I just wonder if that’s normal.”

“Who cares? We just look, and if my brother wants to look, then he can just look at my naked body all he wants to.

“What do you want for a snack today? We don’t have any homework for three months now, I’ll make it.”

“How about tuna fish sandwiches and noodles with hot tomato soup?”

“Yeah, we both like that. Let’s go change and we’ll make up some.”

“I’ll put some eggs on to boil for the tuna fish and be right up,” Becky said.

I was standing in my room, with nothing but my boxers on and Becky walked in naked. She was carrying a t-shirt and her breasts were standing out so proud. Her nipples were swollen and pointy with the pink circle around them all puffy.

Becky sat on the side of my bed. She had her arms in her sleeves, ready to raise them and slip her shirt over her head. Yet she just sat with her arms resting on her knees, looking at me.

I was staring at her breasts. The first time I’d ever seen them like this, fully naked, with nothing at all on them. They’re beautiful and I wanted to touch them. I felt my mouth water as I thought about sucking her nipples.

“Eddie, I’ve been thinking.”

“Really? When did you start this?” She swung both her hands ... which were still through her t-shirt sleeves and hit me on my thigh.

Her breasts swung one way, bounced back the other way and came to a sudden stop. She knows what she does to me ... she tries to act so innocent now that she’s letting me see both her breasts exposed.

“You know Dad’s talking about getting a new truck. What if you and I went together and bought his old one from him? We could deliver the papers in less than half the time and we’d have some transportation to school and back, as well as on weekends.”

I sat beside her on the bed, looking at her breasts. I looked at her face and she was watching me as I looked at her.

“I can’t keep from looking at you. You just sit there letting me look at your titties, and I think they are just the prettiest breasts I’ve ever seen. Well - the only ones I’ve seen for real, but I mean in pictures.”

“Thanks Eddie. I’m glad you like my titties. I just love sitting here naked, letting you look at me. Now what do you think about you and me buying Dad’s old truck?”

“I think it’s a great idea. I’ll ask him tonight.”

“Let me ask him. You know when I sit on his lap, he’ll hug me and tell me yes, no matter what. You keep Mom busy in the kitchen. She always likes for you to talk to her while she’s fixing supper. Be sure to hug her ... she loves that. She told me once that she was afraid you were getting older and didn’t want her to hug you anymore. Eddie, you really do need to hug Mom more often. You used to always hang onto her and hug yourself to her big titties. Mom likes that, she told me...

“Anyway at the supper table, I’ll bring it up. I’ll tell Mom that I asked Dad about you and me buying his truck. Then you can tell me that sounds like a great idea since both of us work so hard on the paper route. Tell Mom and Dad that you want to start dating, and you want to ask Justine out to a movie. Tell them you’ll even take me on a date with you. I know Mom will agree if you look at her and say please Mom.”

“You’re a conniving little shit ... and I’m so damn glad you’re my sister.”

I kissed her cheek.

“Now let’s go fix some tuna sandwiches and some hot noodles, I’m hungry.”

“Eddie?”

“Yes.”

“Could I really go to the movie with you and Justine? We could go to the drive in.”

“If Mom and Dad let us buy his old truck, I’ll ask Justine out. If her Mom will let her, you can go too. Heck you and I will go out and celebrate by ourselves.”

“I like that idea too ... a date with my big brother...

“Eddie, help me put my hair back in a ponytail I never can get it as tight as you and Mom do.”

I turned to face her and she was standing by the door, her arms reaching back over her head, her hands pulling her long hair back.

Becky was naked under her t-shirt, I could see her small pussy. She’s got a thin sprinkling of light brown colored hair on the sides and just a half dollar size patch on her small mound above her tiny split.

“Turn around so I can get to your hair.”

She turned and stood close to me with her butt cheeks against my jeans. I knew she felt me get hard and I moved back and took the large rubber band and fixed her hair.

Becky backed up and pressed her butt against me, and turned her head to kiss me real quick.

“Eddie have you ever kissed a girl before?”

“No, but I think I’d like kissing you, Becky.”

“I’ve never kissed a boy either. Do you think we could kiss each other now?”

“I thought you said Mom told you we shouldn’t be doing sex things together.”

“But we’ll only be kissing. It’s not like we’ll be doing sex things. Besides, Mom said that as long as we didn’t put your dick in my pussy we wouldn’t be doing incest.”

“What do you know about sex things anyway?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.