Wild Child
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

“Oh Wow, your dad is a very good looking man, Bill. With your beautiful mom and your handsome dad, I see why you’re so handsome.

“Doctor Shirley, he’s looking right at you and smiling.”

“No, Hon. He’s looking at you and grinning. He has no need for me. I was a bitch to him and I lost him.”

“Mom, just settle down and let me handle this, will you?” Juli asked and slipped two fingers in Doctor Shirley’s slippery pussy as she stood behind her.

“Juli, I’m going to spank my new daughter’s ass good, if you don’t stop that. Here’s Gramps and Will now. Stop it, damn it,” Doctor Shirley said and laughed as she wiggled her butt.

They were standing in water just over waist deep and the waves rolled into their bodies, rocking them gently back and forth.

“Bill, look who I brought over to meet your new bride-to-be,” Gramps Holland said as they stepped up close.

“Dad, how have you been?” Bill said reaching out to grab his dad.

“I’ve been busy lately, but actually doing better than I have in a few years. How have you been? Dad told me about Juli and I can see he was right. He told me she was a young Goddess and that you were the luckiest man on earth.”

“Dad, meet Juli Jones, Oliver Jones’ granddaughter.

“Juli, this is my dad, Doctor Will Holland, Plastic Surgeon of Renown here in Florida.”

“Doctor Will, I’m naked, but I still want a hug,” Juli told him and sprang from the water to wrap her arms around his neck, and her long legs around his waist.

“Juli, you are even more beautiful than Dad tried to describe you. He told me there was no way one man could tell another man how beautiful you are, and he’s right. No wonder Bill took you to see his mom, then brought you down here to meet Dad. I hope Dad was right too, I hope you are my son’s bride-to-be. I can see the pride in his eyes already.”

“Thanks, Doctor Will, I can see why Bill is so tall and handsome and has beautiful wavy black hair now.”

Doctor Shirley was standing behind them, as Juli still held onto Will Holland.

She looked up twice to see Will look her way and she felt her face get hot. Her breasts were just above water level and they were on fire, even though they were wet. She turned to half wade, half paddle over to Gramps, and Will saw her.

“Shirley!”

“What?”

Juli dropped into the water after a quick kiss on Doctor Will’s cheek. She moved over close to Doctor Shirley and grabbed her hand as she tried to keep moving toward Gramps Holland and shallower water.

“How have you been? Dad told me that you looked better than ever, and he has always had an eye for beauty. Would you please give me a welcome hug, just for appearance sake in front of our new daughter-in-law to be?”

“Will, how did you know about Juli and Bill? They just told me a few minutes before you and Gramps came out here.”

“Dad told me that as soon as Bill realized just what a treasure he had found, he’d ask her to marry him, and never let her go, no matter how old she is.

“I take it he was right?”

“Yes and I’m so thrilled for both of them. Just wait until you see Juli’s sexy body in the light and out of the water. She really is a treasure and you’d better be careful too. She’s smarter than she allows you to know.”

“Let’s all go back to the beach. The Collins’ have invited Gramps and his guests to their beach party next door. They mentioned that they saw you and they wanted to see you again.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really! Now, do I get my hug or do I have to dunk you to get one when you try to come up?”

“You wouldn’t dare, Will Holland!” Doctor Shirley said looking at him as if daring him to try.

“Wouldn’t I?” he said and reached for her when she pushed back with her legs and tried to swim away on her back.

He grabbed her by her shoulders, and as she reached out to grab his arms, he pulled her under with him. Both of them came right back up and they were laughing.

“Do I get my hug now?”

“Do I get one without having to look over my shoulder?”

“Come and get all you want, Shirley. There’s no one back there.”

“Will?”

“Come here, Shirley. I don’t want to have to take you to the beach and spank that sexy ass in front of our son and his bride-to-be, or my dad.”

“Will?”

“Yes?”

“What has come over you?”

“It’s listed as common sense in the dictionary. I’d like to think both of us have enough left between us to at least be friends.”

“Hold my hand, Will. I’m about to float off, I feel so light headed,” she said and laughed when he took her hand.

“It’s those balloons I put in your breasts instead of saline. I see they still look good, Shirley. Do they still feel good, no problems at all?”

“None at all. I went to see Doctor Harspate and he examined me last month for my annual.”

“That quack? Shirley, will you allow me to examine you? I can’t x-ray you unless you go to the clinic with me tomorrow, but I can tell whether your implants have shifted.”

“Tomorrow is Saturday, Will.”

“I know, I’d still take you down there and give you a good once over, that is if you would let me.”

“Let’s talk about it in the morning. I mean, if you’re staying over. I mean - I was just assuming...”

“I’m staying over, Shirley. I’d like to sit and talk with you later, just you and me. That is, if you would.”

“I would. I promised Juli that I’d massage her breasts again tonight. We could talk after that.”

“I’d like to see that massage myself. Are you using that herbal-life nature cream?”

“Will Holland, you’re turning into a dirty old man,” Doctor Shirley told him and laughed.

“I’m not the one who’s going to do the massaging on that beautiful creature ... you are.”

“Want to help? Tell me yes and I’ll explain later in detail.”

“Yes, of course. I’d love to get my hands on her breasts and her future mother-in-law’s breasts too.”

“Will, do you live alone now?”

“Yes, for the past year, why?”

“I was just wondering. You talk different.”

“I guess I just see things differently too, after four years, Shirley.”

“Is that what the talk will be about?”

“That, among other things.”

They were walking toward the house, lagging behind the others as they talked for the first time in over four years without screaming, accusing, and yelling names.

“Bill, do Mom and Dad Holland always talk like this? From the way she talked to me on the plane, they fought whenever they were near each other,” Juli said as they walked into Gramp’s outdoor shower near the pool.

“This is the first time I’ve seen then even halfway cordial to each other. Gramps knew Dad had kicked his young friend out, and I know he set them up when Mom told him she was coming down.”

“I hope they can work it out. I already love both of them.”

“In more ways than one, if I know my Wild Child.”

“I do love Mom in more ways than one, but my cherry belongs to you.”

“I wasn’t asking you to love Dad that way ... I was asking if you loved him like you did Mom.”

“You know what I was thinking while I was hugging him with my legs around his waist?”

“I know what I was thinking, and I saw Mom trying to see if you had Dad’s cock in your pussy.”

“Was she really? What were you thinking? You were wishing you had your cock in her pussy again, weren’t you?

“No, I was wishing we had already gotten married and had made love. I knew you wanted him.”

“I was thinking that if I did that on the beach, I’d drop down to the sand and suck his cock.”

“You know what I’d like to do right now?”

“What, Bill? Suck my pussy?” Juli asked and laughed.

“Yes.”

“Would you really? Right here?”

“Bend over the back of that beach chair and spread your legs, Juli. I want some of your pussy and I think you need an ob/gyn exam too.”

“It’s still there, Bill. I want to be Mrs. William Holland the Third when you take it too.”

“I like the sound of that, Juli. Want me to make you cum with my mouth?”

“Please do. I love the way you make my pussy feel.”

“I love the way you make me feel, Juli.”

“Can we call Gramps early tomorrow and tell him we’re getting married?”

“Yes, I’d love to see his face when we tell him.”

“Bend way over and spread your legs, Juli. I’m going to eat your pussy.”

“I love it when you tell me that.

“OH DAMN, BILL. You sure know your way around down there. FUCKKKKkkkkk.”

“Juli, you’re going to keep on screaming like that and Gramps, and Mom, and Dad will be in here to see why you’re making so much noise. Now keep quiet while I examine your pussy and your ass with my mouth.”

“I love my ass, Bill. Suck my pussy and suck my ass too, Baby. Fuck my ass with your tongue, Bill.

“Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk yes.”

“Come kiss me, Juli. I loved it when we kissed in the restroom after we sucked each other. I have never done anything like that before and it was wild as hell when you kissed me.”

“I love you, Doctor Bill Holland.”

“I love you too, Nurse Juli Holland. Now let’s go rinse off and go see what the beach party is about. Usually they have nude parties up and down the beach this time of year.”

“YES, I forgot all about the party. Will we go like this? I mean naked with no clothes at all?”

“Yes we will and I’ll have the most beautiful girl on the beach too.”

When they stepped out of the showers to see why the others had not come in, it was pouring down rain and there was lightning across the bay.

“So much for the beach party. This is why we didn’t have an audience in the shower,” Bill told her.

“I love being watched and I love to watch others even more.”

“I’ll remember that. I’d love to see Mom massage your breasts. I missed the first showing.”

“She wants you to learn how to do it anyway, so you can help me apply the cream each night.”

“Where’s Gramps?” Juli asked when they walked into the den to see Will and Shirley Holland sitting side by side on a small sofa.

“He grabbed his trunks and ran down the beach naked. I think he has a hottie that he’s sweet on and she was supposed to be there. I heard them talking on his cell phone when he came to get me earlier,” Will Holland told her.

“Well then, who all wants to go play with my titties for about an hour,” Juli said and sat across Will and Shirley’s laps.

“I vote we make a foursome of it. What do you think, Juli?” Will said.

“I love the way you think, Doctor Will, please lead the way.”

Juli was in the company of people she could love instantly. The three of them and Gramps Holland were nudists, she loved it.

“Juli, I was telling Will that he should examine your breasts, since he’s the residing expert on womens breasts in Florida now. Would you mind?”

“Fuu ... uh no. I mean, I’d consider it an honor to be examined by two Doctor Hollands and the third Doctor Holland-to-be, all in the same day.”

“I thought while Will was doing that, Bill and I could examine your cute little pussy, since Will and I missed out on the fun in the shower earlier. Bill, want to join me?”

“Lead the way, Mom.”

“Juli, you have a perfect pair of breasts, I hope you realize that. Most women have one breast that’s smaller or misshaped in some form from the other,” Will Holland told her as he gave her a thorough breast exam.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.