Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

To Juli, it seemed the flight to Melbourne, Florida took no longer than the short flight to Maryville in the small, single engine plane. From the airport, they took a taxi over to South Beach where Bill’s granddad lives.

On the way, they stopped at a small lingerie shop that Doctor Shirley knew of, to buy Juli a few necessary items.

“Come in with us, Bill,” Juli said as he stopped outside the front door of the shop.

“Yes, come on, Bill. You can pick out Juli’s panties, that is if she even wants to wear them while she’s here,” Doctor Shirley said and Juli laughed as if she were joking.

“You do have the choice, you know,” Bill told her as he put his arm around her waist possessively.

“Then we won’t buy panties or bras. I want some short skirts, like tennis skirts and I want some thin, silky tops with spaghetti straps so my titties will show through them!” Juli teased.

When they left the shop, Doctor Shirley carried the small shopping bag. Inside, there were three string, micro-bikinis, three miniskirts and four mini-tops with spaghetti straps. Doctor Shirley did buy Juli one small bikini panty that was nothing but strings with a tiny triangle patch that would barely cover her pussy.

“I was only kidding,” Juli said as she laughed and skipped to the waiting taxi, her short skirt flipping up to flash her naked butt.

As soon as the taxi driver stopped at the gated entrance, the gates began to silently roll back. The guard allowed them to drive through when the driver gave him the address and William Holland’s name.

Bill gave the driver directions to his granddad’s home and they were there before Juli realized it.

“Put this on, Juli,” Doctor Shirley told her as she handed the tiny bikini panty to her.

When Juli had the tiny garment pulled up to fit snuggly against her pussy, she flashed Bill and his mother.

“I want them back when I tell you,” Doctor Shirley told her with a smile.

“Are we going to play the panty game?” Juli asked.

“What do you think?” Bill asked as he ran his fingers up her thighs to the small white patch over her pussy, smiling at her as she looked at him with a grin.

“Dare me!”

“Dare to be wild, Julie. Never change, never stop being the Wild Child you love being,” Doctor Shirley told her as they circled the drive to stop in front of the large home.

Juli became nervous all over again as they arrived at the huge estate with wrought iron gates guarding the grounds that resembled a golf course.

“There’s Dad! I knew he would be outside waiting for us. I called to let him know I was bringing two special guests with me,” Doctor Shirley said excitedly as they saw him waving.

He stood tall, tan, and lanky in his white tennis shorts and polo shirt. His arms and legs were golden tanned and his hair was silver, combed back straight and cut to his shoulders.

“He sure is a handsome man. I wish Gramps would cut his hair like that. I sure hope he likes me, Bill. Do you really think he will?” Juli was more nervous than ever as the taxi rolled to a stop next to where he stood.

“Juli, call him Gramps and he’ll eat from your hand. Hug his neck and kiss his cheek and he’ll love you unconditionally forever. I know this for a fact,” Doctor Shirley told her.

“He will love your short skirts and thin tops too. Just flash him as if you were flashing Bill and he’ll put you on the top shelf to worship you,” she added with a smile.

“Bill? I never know when your mom is serious or kidding,” Julie said as she sat on the seat of the taxi with Bill holding her hand.

“Gramps loves to look at all the pretty girls. I have never taken a girl to meet my mom until now, and have never even been around a girl in my Gramp’s presence. Give him a show, Wild Child. Let him see your tits and be sure he gets a load of your pretty pussy!” he whispered.

“I dare you, Juli!” Bill added and laughed.

“You should know better than to dare me, Bill,” Juli grinned. She opened her long sexy legs to expose her small, triangle covered pussy to Bill and his mom, as she slid from the back seat of the taxi.

She looked up and smiled at the tall, gray haired man feasting on her near nakedness with his eyes. His smile was wide and happy at the sight before him.

“Dad! It’s so good to see you. We could hardly wait to get here. I hope you’re surprised at my two guests who accompanied me.

“Bill and I both want you to meet this young girl who has captured his heart.

“Meet Julisa Justice Jones.

“Juli, come give Gramps a hug. Before you leave this place, he will have knelt at your feet and worshipped you,” Doctor Shirley said as she made the introductions.

Without hesitation, Julie stood from the seat where her skirt was up over her thighs, and leaped toward the man.

They were both laughing like old friends by the time he encircled her slender waist and ran his hands up and down her back.

Juli’s thin, silky top rode up with his big hands and he felt her smooth skin beneath. Her hard, swollen breasts were pressed against his chest as she wiggled her body, constantly giggling as he held her tight.

“Gramps, it’s so good to meet you. Bill and Doctor Shirley have told me so much about you, that I feel like you’re my Gramps too,” Juli cooed in his ear as she pressed her lithe, young body against his.

“Juli, you remind me of a dear friend from the past who looked identical to you. Please, keep calling me Gramps and tell me what my grandson did to rate such a beautiful young woman-child as his friend.”

“Dad, you’ll never guess who Juli’s other Gramps is!” Doctor Shirley challenged him.

“I know who she looks like, but I doubt she’s actually kin to her.”

“Who, Gramps?” Juli asked as she held both arms around his waist and pressed her fat little pussy against his thigh.

“Forgive me if I’m wrong, I sure don’t intend to offend this beautiful young woman, but she is, without a doubt, the reincarnation of Julienne Jones,” William Holland said, eyeing the beautiful young woman in his arms.

“Dad, that’s exactly who Juli is. She’s Oliver and Julienne’s granddaughter!” Doctor Shirley told him, watching his face to see his reaction.

“Juli, you look just like her!

“I have to ask, are you the Wild Child she was her whole life?” he asked and Juli leaped up to grab his neck and kiss him full on his lips as she rammed her tongue into his mouth, humping her pussy against his leg frantically as she did.

When she pulled back and he lowered her to the ground, she looked at him with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Gramps, there’s nothing on this earth you could have told me that would’ve made me love you more than I do right now.

YES, she was my Granny and YES, I’m a Wild Child just my Granny was!” Juli told him as she smiled through her tears.

Doctor Shirley held out her left hand, palm up in front of Juli. She smiled and looked at William Holland with an evil grin before she spoke.

“Show Gramps how wild you can be, Juli,” she said and Juli swung away from him to bend forward and reach under her short skirt to pull her tiny bikini panty off in front of him. She made sure she gave him a good look at her bald pussy and turned with her skirt up over her sexy ass, to hand her flimsy panty to Doctor Shirley.

“Give them to Gramps, Juli. You won’t need them the rest of the week,” Bill told her.

“Gramps, will you keep my panties for me? Bill says I won’t need them while I’m here.”

“I’ll keep this scrap of lace and silk for the rest of my life, Juli Jones. You and I are going to be best friends, no matter if Bill loves you or not. Come with me, we have lots of stories to share, and I need to know how Oliver is doing these days.”

Bill and his mom followed them, both smiling as they looked at Juli and Gramps Holland, then at each other. Bill carried his mom’s bags. The only luggage they had between the three of them.

William Holland led them through the spacious living room into the step-down den. The whole east side of the den was glass. With the lights in the garden, the rippling white of the breaking surf could be seen across the private beach a few yards past where the garden ended.

“Is THAT the BEACH?” Juli screamed and ran to look through the glass at the waves rolling onto shore.

“Yes it is. Have you never been to the beach before?” Gramps Holland asked as he stood beside her and smiled as she danced and laughed while clapping her hands.

“I have never even seen a beach. Except in pictures, that is! Can we go out there? I want to wade in the water.”

“Do you swim, Juli?” Shirley Holland asked, grinning at Bill, then Gramps when they turned to look at her.

“I sure do. Do you mean we could actually swim tonight?” she asked, grinning at the thought.

“Did you bring a bikini? Or do you prefer to swim in the nude?” Gramps asked.

“Yes! Doctor Shirley bought them for me. They’re in the shopping bag. You mean I could actually swim naked if I wanted to?”

“We don’t normally wear swimsuits when we swim at night,” Bill told her and she looked at him to see if he was joking.

“Bill, are you joking?”

“No, Hon. He’s not joking. But you can wear one of your new bikinis tonight, since this is your first time to swim with us,” Doctor Shirley told her.

“NO WAY! If you swim naked, I want to swim naked too.”

“Gramps, are you going to swim naked?”

“We’ll all swim in the nude tonight. This is a gated, nudist community, Juli. Clothing is optional up and down the streets and the beach. You may be seen by as many as ten to twenty people, if that bothers you.

“Bill, take Juli down to the beach. Here’s a short robe for her to slip on when she comes out of the water,” Gramps told his grandson, tossing him a short white terry robe.

“Doctor Shirley, aren’t you and Gramps going to swim naked with us?” Juli asked.

“We’ll be right down, you go ahead. I want to get my camera and a robe,” Doctor Shirley told her.

“Gramps?”

“I’ll be there shortly too. I want to get my camera out too so I can take some pics of you playing in the surf.”

The garden was separated from the beach by a waist high, red brick wall and Bill pulled Juli close for a kiss as they stood at the opening.

“Bill, I could get naked right here and fuck you, you make me feel so good,” she told him when they looked at each other.

“Save that thought. One day I’ll let you fuck me, Juli.”

“One day I’ll let you fuck you me back, Bill. But I’ll want you forever when we do.”

“I already want you forever, Juli. Get naked and let’s swim in the ocean.”

“Are your mom and Gramps really going to swim naked with us?”

“They will be here shortly. We’ve always swum nude at night when we come here. Gramps has a pool on the other side of his house and we swim naked there in the daylight, and get plenty of sun.”

“I’ll swim naked with you anywhere, anytime.”

“Then drop your clothes here on the wall and let’s go,” Bill told her and dropped his pants and shirt on top of the wall.

“You really do have such a beautiful cock. I’m so glad you gave it to me,” Juli said, laughing as she stood naked before him.

“You have a beautiful pussy and I love your breasts more and more. I’m so glad you gave all of you to me. Now let’s go swim in the surf, you’ll love it and I’ll love watching you.”

“You really love my breasts? I still think they need to grow some more. I wish I had big ones like Doctor Shirley.”

“They are absolutely beautiful and they fit your tall slender body perfectly. You have a perfect, really, really sexy butt too, Juli. I want you to know right now, I do love your butt and I’m glad it belongs to me.”

“I love my butt too, Bill, and now my whole body belongs to you exclusively.”

They held hands as they ran toward the surf. Bill held her hand tightly as they kicked high and ran out until they were almost waist deep in the water. The waves were rolling in and splashing on their naked skin and Juli was splashing and laughing like a little girl.

“Show me how well you swim, Juli. I want to be sure you’re safe while we’re out here, especially in the semi-dark,” Bill told her, then kissed her before dropping his arms as she twisted around.

Without a word, Juli rose from the water, leaping high to dive into the small, oncoming waves. She was gone and Bill panicked, until he spotted her thirty feet out, swimming toward the open water of the bay.

Bill swam after her as hard as he could, but he couldn’t catch her until she stopped and looked back at him. She waved to him and started swimming back when she saw him coming closer. Before they met, Juli dove underwater again and came up between his legs as he reached for her.

She was slippery as an eel as she slithered away, laughing as she swam with him chasing her. She would dive, then surface again, ten to twenty feet further on - her long, sexy body gliding through the water like a dolphin as she swam and laughed when he tried to catch her.

He was gaining on her and she flipped underwater to come up between his legs again, then slide her wet body up to put her arms around his neck.

“Juli.”

“Bill.”

“When you first swam away from me, I realized right then how much I love you even though I’ve known you such a short time. I wasn’t sure how well you could swim and my heart almost exploded when you dove underwater. When you didn’t come right back up, my heart stopped until I saw you again. For the first time in my life, I felt panic in the water. I thought I had lost you and I was terrified!

“I want more, Juli. I already want more and I’ll never give up until you tell me I can have you in my life forever.”

“OH BILL,” Juli cried and pulled her body to his.

“Fuck me right here in the water, Bill, and let me be yours forever. I’ll go where you go and I’ll always be with you. Just love me and I’ll be happy. Fuck me now, Bill.”

“No, Juli. I’m not so selfish as to take your dream for your future away from you. We’ll wait and I’ll want you just that much more when you say the time is right.”

“Bill, I need to tell you about my dream for the future, where it came from, and what it was all about. I hope you still like me and want to love me after I tell you. My dream wasn’t really a dream I had at night. It was something I thought of so many times, I called it a dream because I wanted to meet a handsome man and fall in love. I wanted to wait until I was twenty. I have no idea why I chose twenty, but I did. I wanted to be a virgin, because I read where rich, handsome men wanted virgin brides.

“Yet, I wanted to know all about sex and making love and loving men and women. I really need to tell you all of that now.”

“There’s nothing you can say that will stop me from loving you, Juli. Already, I know I can’t let you go, even when we return home on Monday. I’ll listen to whatever it is, then I’ll love you even more for offering to give it all up for me.”

“Bill, when I was fourteen, I met two beautiful young women who sort of took me under their wings and showed me the ropes about their way of life.

“I was dumb as shit about love, sex, and feelings toward others, and relationships. I had never been around boys except at school and I was too shy to talk to them. I virtually lived in my own little world of make believe. I read books and looked at the magazines to learn about how others lived their lives. I started reading erotic stories and looking at porn magazines in Gramp’s drug store. I was obsessed with learning about sex.

“My new friends told me that I could be a millionaire by the time I was twenty-one and I was thrilled at the thought. They are both mistresses of two very rich men and they have it all. Anything they desire, anything they want ... except for someone who loves them and can hold them each and every night instead of a few hours a week at most...

“Juli...”

“Bill, let me tell you this, please? I need to tell you ... about me.

“They taught me about my body and taught me about their bodies too. I loved it because I already loved my body. I loved for my skinny little body to be touched and kissed. It made me feel sexy and it made me feel good about myself. They taught me how to make my body feel better than ever before in my life. I was thrilled at the things I was learning and I wanted to know it all.

“They showed me how to make a woman feel so good, she could have orgasms by the dozens at the touch and kiss of another woman. They taught me to do those things and I was wild to try my newly acquired skills out on them to see if it was good for them like it was for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.