Wild Child
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

“Watch as I run through all the controls. Look down at the wing on your side; see the flaps move when I push the yoke forward and pull back? Now look back and watch the tail wing and rudder when I pull back and turn the yoke.”

“Oh me. This isn’t like driving my scooter at all.”

“No it’s not, but it’s not really that complicated either. When we get airborne, I’ll show you all about it. That’s the neat thing about dual controls.”

“There sure is a lot of room back there, how many passengers will it carry?” Juli asked as she looked behind where they sat.

“Six with the pilot and co-pilot. The back seats will fold down or can even be removed for cargo if needed.”

“And it will fly by itself?” Juli asked and smiled at him when he looked toward her.

“Yes, we have auto-pilot. Do you have ulterior motives for asking that?” Bill asked.

“Yes, I want to suck your cock on the way back.”

“Just like that? We meet on the street, you agree to stop and talk. We board my plane and already we’re talking about you sucking my cock?” he asked with a serious look.

“I guess that would be out of line. I really did want to get to know you better first,” she said, almost sheepishly.

“I wasn’t complaining. I was hoping for more, since we’ve already talked about waiting two years for sex.”

“More? You mean MORE, as in right now?”

“No, I want more from you than a blowjob as soon as we get my plane in the sky where no one can see us.”

“I see what you mean. I’m so excited just by meeting you and now you’re flying me to meet your mom to have lunch. I guess I just wanted more myself. I mean, not more sex just yet, but I wanted to give you more.”

“I knew what you meant, Juli. I was only teasing you. But I do want more and the more I see you and know you, I’ll want even more from you.”

You will?”

“Yes. Why don’t we wait until we see how our trip goes, how mom accepts you as my friend, though you’re two years younger, and how your gramps accepts me as your friend.”

“I’m not sure I can wait that long,” she said and grinned.

“Put the headset on. I’ll start her up and we’ll talk while we fly.

“I want more already too, Juli. I want both of us naked when you give me a blowjob. I want to give you one too.”

“Girls don’t get blowjobs, girls get their pussy eaten.”

“Then I want to eat your pussy when you suck my cock.”

“On the way back?” She said, grinning when he looked at her and smiled.

“Strap yourself in; we’re going to taxi out to the end of the strip and takeoff into the wind. See the windsock flying? Its pointing opposite the direction we need to takeoff.”

“I see it now. There’s not much wind is there?”

“No, less than ten knots.”

“I know that term, we had it in school. It means nautical mile, and its 6076 feet, not 5280 feet like on land.”

“Very good. You’re smart as well as beautiful.”

“I’m not beautiful, I’m too tall and skinny. My butt is getting bigger and I just wish my boobs would hurry up and get full grown.”

“You are extremely beautiful, Juli, and I’ll have to fight the men off every step of the way, if I’m the one who’ll win your heart when you reach the magic age of twenty you’ve set for yourself.”

“You have almost won my heart right now. I know I’m just a girl, but I know what I want. I thought I wanted to wait and marry a millionaire. Now I just want to wait and I hope you will too.”

“Do you really mean that? Hang on, here we go ... off into the wild blue yonder.”

Juli watched as Bill pulled the yoke back with the engine revved all the way. They were racing down the smooth grass airstrip, when suddenly she felt the plane lift off the ground and her belly went wild.

“Ooooooh FUCK!” she yelled and grabbed her crotch.

“I hope you don’t need to pee, I forgot to ask before we left.”

“OH GOD, Bill. I just got a cum when we left the ground. Does it always feel that way?”

“It will always feel that way, but you’ll get used to it. It used to make me get an erection each time I would lift off.”

“Not anymore?”

“I still get one if I go airborne with a quick lift. Today I already had one.” He looked over to see her grin.

“For me?”

“Since the first time I laid eyes on you.”

“Bill, you are so fucking sexy. I love those big sunglasses on you,” Juli told him as she looked over at him.

“There’s another pair in that pocket, put them on.”

“Hand me that camera in there too.”

“Why? Are you going to take my picture?” She laughed as she handed him the small Panasonic digital camera.

“Yes, now look toward me and smile.”

“I want one of you too.”

“Let me take us up to five thousand feet and set the cruise and auto. I want lots of pictures.”

“I do too. Will you get naked and let me take some?” She laughed as she asked him.

“Will you?”

“I’d get naked right now, if you told me to.”

“Do you do everything you’re told by any boy?”

“I don’t know but a few boys and none that I’d tell that to. I’d do anything you told me to, well maybe not rob a bank or anything like that.”

“Show me your breasts.”

“See?” she said and raised her shirt to expose her left breast.

“Leave your shirt up over your breasts ... we’re coming on five thousand now.”

“I love flying, Bill. I hope you like me for a long time to come.”

“How long?”

“Is forever long enough?”

“We may be able to do all I’d like to do to you in that period of time.”

“You’re so fucking sexy ... I could get naked and get over there on you right now.”

“You’re just a naturally wild-ass young girl, aren’t you?”

“I’m a Wild Child. Gramps calls me that, he said my Granny was a Wild Child and she would do anything, anywhere, anytime, if he told her to.”

“Would you be my Wild Child?”

“Yours alone?”

“Mine exclusively.”

“I already want to. You won’t hurt me, will you?”

“You mean physically? I’d never do anything to hurt you, or let you do anything to hurt yourself.”

“I meant, you won’t hurt my heart if I give it to you, will you?”

“Juli, are you serious? Would you really give me your heart? I know we’ve talked and teased about it, but would you if I asked you to?”

“Ask me and see.”

“I’m afraid to. Not afraid of you, but afraid I would hurt you and lose you.”

“Then don’t hurt me, I don’t want to lose you either.”

“Can we continue this later? I need more time to think.”

“You’re not so sure now, are you?”

OH I’M SURE, ALRIGHT. It’s just that there are a lot of things we need to talk about before we make that commitment.”

“Then I’ll wait.

“NOW THEN...

“Show me how to fly this plane. Make me get another cum! I love my pussy and I love to cum!” She told him and he laughed as she smiled a sly smile at him.

“Rest your feet on those two pedals in the floor. Don’t push on them, just rest your feet on them lightly. Now, put both hands on the yoke, like a video game controller and relax. I’ll do the flying, you just watch my feet and my hands as you feel your controls move when I do. Be sure to pay attention to what the plane is doing when I move the controls too.”

“There’s just too much to remember. I thought it would be easy.”

“It is. Just relax and watch as I take us up and down a few feet.”

“That made my belly feel funny again, almost like when we left the ground when I got a cum.”

“You want another one? Will you calm down and let me show you the basics if I give you another cum?”

“Do me, Bill. Make me cum and I’ll make you cum on our way home.”

“Here goes, we’re going to fall a few feet and you’re tummy will feel like you could fuck all day.”

OH GOD, OH FUCK YES! I love it. Do you ever feel that good or is it just me?”

“I feel that good, but it takes more for me to cum.”

“What if I was sucking your cock and you did that at just the right time?”

“It would probably sound like we had a machine gun mounted on this little Cessna.”

“I would love to have your cock inside me when you did that. I almost got a cum when you told me about it.”

“You really are a Wild Child, aren’t you?”

“Not as wild as I want to be. I mean, well, I don’t want to get into trouble with the law. I’d never do drugs and I’ll never smoke. I just want to let my body have fun. My Granny died a long time ago when my parents did and I don’t want to miss anything in my life, in case I die young too. Gramps told me she was such a Wild Child and she did it all for him...

...”Do I sound silly?”

“No, you sound and look VERY mature. Pull your shirt up again and show me your tits,” Bill said more as a joke, hoping she meant what she told him earlier.

Juli never hesitated, she pulled her thin top up over her swollen, puffy young breasts. Bill looked at her smile and her upper body as she proudly showed off her natural breasts.

“You are so fucking sexy. You know you’re going to have very large breasts, don’t you?”

“How do you know?”

“I’ve read all about them.”

“You’ve read all about breasts?”

“Mom is a doctor, all her patients are women. She does breast reconstruction to women who lose their breasts to cancer.”

“What do you do, look at the pictures and read about them?”

“No, I go to medical school. I’m going to be a doctor who can do that for women too. Mom lost both her breasts to cancer and she does hundreds of breast surgeries a year, a lot of them she never takes pay for.”

“I like your mom already. I like you more and more too, Bill.”

“Since I’m studying to be a breast expert, I’ll examine yours for free,” he said and she looked to see if he was smiling.

“I bet you say that all the time, don’t you?”

“No, but I’m going to tell you that every time I see you from now on.”

“I hope you do. I want really big ones, Bill. Do you really think I’ll ever have them? I’m still kinda small for eighteen, but Gramps told me Granny was like me when he first met her and she got some huge ones in a year or two.”

“I could write you a guarantee, if you wanted me to.”

“I never know when you’re teasing and when you’re not. You mean you could guarantee I’d have big titties and if I didn’t, you could make them bigger when you’re a titty doctor, right?” She grinned at the thought.

“Yes, that would be my guarantee.”

“I want that in writing, Dr. Holland,” Juli said and they both laughed.

They spent the whole one hour trip with Bill showing her all about the controls and how they worked and what they did.

He reached for the radio mic and called for landing clearance. The radio barked a lot of stuff that made no sense to Juli as she just listened and smiled at him.

“See those numbers over there at the end of the runway? Those are our numbers, we’re going in on that runway. You want to taxi the plane back to this end when we land?”

“Will you show me how and have your hands on the controls too?”

“Sure.”

“Then I want to drive it back.”

“It’s called taxi. Get your terms right, one day you’ll have to pass a test and your examiner may be a mean old man or woman who won’t fall for you exposing your sexy ass.”

“Did you?”

“I’m still falling, Juli.”

“Me too and I haven’t even seen your sexy ass naked, yet.”

Bill set the plane down so softly, she hardly felt the ground when they landed. He turned the plane around and set the throttle, then looked at her.

“It’s yours, Juli.”

“Your cock, your ass, or the plane?”

“Both, and the plane too, now taxi to the other end, then turn slowly and ease right up to where those planes are all lined up on the side.”

“Surely you’re not going to make me park in there close like they are?”

“You told me you’d do anything I told you.”

“I meant with my body, like get naked or pull my panties off and hand them to you, or something like that.”

“What size panties do you wear? I guess I’ll have to buy you some so you can do that. I like the way that sounds.”

“I wear a size five. I have some in my purse. I can put them on if you want me to.”

“Put them on while standing on the wing on your side. I’ll ask for them when we meet mom at the restaurant.”

“Now you’re talking. That made me even wetter than driving ... I mean taxiing this plane back here. You better park this thing ... I don’t want to break your toy.”

“Juli Jones?”

“What?”

“I could fuck you right on the wing of this plane when we get out. Right in front of everyone here.”

GODDDD, I just got a cum when you told me that, Bill. One day I want to fuck on the wing of your plane.”

“I already love my Wild Child. I’m going to remember all the things that make you get a cum like that and run you through them.”

“I want to get a cum with your cock running through my pussy.”

“Juli, you’re going to drive me crazy,” Bill told her and laughed aloud when she took her panties out of her small handbag and waved them at him. She stepped out onto the rough patch on the wing, slammed the door and put her panties on while holding onto the window frame with one hand.

Bill was standing on the ground, looking up at her, then he looked all around. He counted at least ten men and that many or more women who had stopped to watch her. His cock swelled and felt like it was about to burst open, right down the length of it.

When she stood and shook her short skirt down over her ass, he took her hand and helped her down the steps suspended from the wing. He held her hand as they walked through the gate, over to a taxi parked outside the chain link fence.

“Grisanti’s on Markwell,” Bill told the driver and smiled when the man looked at him and winked with a nod of approval.

When they pulled up to the curb in front of Grisanti’s, five blocks away, the taxi driver asked them if they would be returning to the airport anytime soon.

“We’ll be headed back in about an hour and thirty minutes, no more than two hours. We just flew over to have lunch.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.