Wild Child
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Just over a year later, when all her friends left for spring vacation in Florida and other warm beaches on the southern coast, Juli stayed behind. She continued her rounds to the local businesses in the nearby vicinity of Highland Drug Store.

She kept in touch with her friends, Sunny, Laci, and Cali on a daily basis.

They did celebrate Juli’s sixteenth birthday though the plans were changed. The celebration was at the Cochran’s home. Sal was there with Laci. Gramps was there, as were Sunny and Cali. Timmy came too. Many, many, many times, he and Darin, and Sal, and Gramps came that night.

Juli passed her sixteenth birthday, still a virgin.

Laci told her that Louisa was pregnant and that Sal had kicked her out. She and Sal had met with his Dad and her Mom, telling them of their love for one another. They were pissed at first, then relented when Sal told them he would give up his share of the Honda dealership if that was what it took to be with Laci.

Laci had moved her clothes and belongings into Sal’s big bedroom. They were living together as man and wife while she finished school.

Cali had moved into a large condo on the other side of town, closer to the Honda dealership and more convenient for a nooner.

Sunny had moved out of her apartment into Oliver Jones’ small apartment above the drug store. Sunny and Juli slept with Gramps each night. Gramps and Sunny taught her many, many more things about sex, giving and receiving and pleasure.

Darin and Juli were still best friends. He would often come spend the night with her when his mom was out of town on business. They slept naked together, sometimes they even slept with Gramps and Sunny.

Juli spent many nights at the Cochran’s residence. She slept with Darin and Evalene Cochran and they continued to explore, play, and love each other.

Though Darin fucked his Mom each night, Juli remained a virgin, determined more than ever now to meet her Knight on a shiny Harley.


Juli graduated soon after her seventeenth birthday. There was another grand celebration, again at the Cochran’s home.

Evalene Cochran handed Darin a large envelope with Juli’s name scrolled in gold letters across the front. Darin handed it to Juli as they sat around the living room.

All her BFFs were there, even Sal and Laci were there with their baby boy.

Though the shop owners of the neighborhood had invitations, they sent Juli gifts by Gramps. None of them attended the party, but each of them made sure Juli Jones remembered them. Each of them sent her a check for twenty-five thousand dollars.

As Juli looked at Darin, he grinned and motioned for her to open her envelope. He was proud that his own Gramps and his Mom had done this for Juli. She was a special friend of the family.

“OH MY GOD!” Juli screamed as she pulled the Certificate of Deposit out and realized what it was. The CD was dated on her fifteenth birthday, about the time they met Juli, for a sum of five hundred thousand dollars.

With no thought whatsoever of her naked butt being exposed, she flew across the carpeted living room to where Evalene and Darin sat. Their arms were open as she ran to them.

“Momma Cochran, I love you so much. I’ll never be able to repay you for all you’ve done for me.”

“Darin, I love you like a brother and if I had a real brother, I’d want him to be just like you.”


She was averaging fifteen hundred dollars a day from each of her four friends, five days a week. For nearly three years, starting before her fifteenth birthday, until six months before her eighteenth birthday, Juli had amassed a fortune for her favors. She was averaging a million and a half dollars a year until she stopped cold turkey a few months before her eighteenth birthday.

She and Gramps had a talk about her financial future and he convinced her that it was time to give it up and grow up.

“Juli, you need to think about investing your money. This is way too much cash to keep lying around like this,” Gramps told her one Sunday morning when they were alone.

“But, Gramps, I love counting my money like this.”

“How much do you have?”

“Two hundred and ninety-eight thousand, four hundred and ninety-three dollars.”

“Juli, there’s no way that could be all the money you have. I hope you’ve put the rest in the bank!

“I did, Gramps. I have almost four million in the savings account you opened for me at the bank.”

“JULI! Are you serious? Do you really have that much?”

“Yes, Gramps. I’m quitting my rounds too, as of right now.”

“Juli, you’re a grown woman now, you graduated high school a few months ago and you’re still six months shy of eighteen. You are smart, you are beautiful, and you have your life planned out. You have more money than most of the people in this town combined. You need to think about this money as hard-earned cash and not let all those days and nights you spent earning it go to waste.”

“You’ve always been right, Gramps. What do you suggest we do with all this money?”

“I think you need to deposit a major portion of it into your trust. Because when you turn eighteen, you’ll get your first draw on your trust anyway. That draw, or part of it can be re-invested into the trust, or invested into other money market accounts, or put in the bank to lay idle.”

“How much would you keep, if you were me?”

“I’d keep no more than ten thousand in my checking account if I were you. I try to keep close to that amount in my business account. I keep a few thousand in savings for emergencies, then I deposit the rest into your trust so it will all be yours one day.”

“Then I’ll do the same, Gramps. One day I hope to save enough to buy a big home near the ocean. I want a fancy sports car and a big Harley Davidson motorcycle. I want you to retire and sell your drugstore and come live with me.”

“What about college, or marriage, and a family?”

“I want all of that too, Gramps. You know I do. I have dreamed of those things all my life. But first, I wanted to have this much money so I’d have something to offer a man, if I ever do meet him.”

“Juli, will you go to my safe in my bedroom and bring me that small metal file container?”

“Sure, Gramps.”

They had eaten a late breakfast, then afterward, as they had done over the years, they lay in bed reading the Sunday paper. This morning they were in Juli’s bed with newspapers scattered all over; the comics section laying on top of the heap.

She had always read the Sunday comics to her Gramps, since before she’d learned to read.

Juli came running back to her bedroom with the file container, her sleep shirt not even covering her naked butt in back or smooth pussy in front.

She was a woman, though she still thought of herself as a girl.

Oliver smiled at her as she placed the metal box next to him, then sat cross-legged on the bed beside him, watching as he fiddled with the combination.

“What’s in there, Gramps?” she asked.

She still reminded him of the early years when they had spent Sunday mornings in bed. Even now at seventeen and a half years old, she was still his little girl and she was still just as curious as ever when she thought there was a surprise.

“Just some papers that I’ve kept for you over the years.”

“You kept them for me?” she smiled as she asked, and scooted closer when he opened the lid and pulled out a thick folder.

“Yes. This is the life insurance policies your mom, your dad, your granny, and I had when we lost them. We had all gone to the insurance company together when you were a year old and bought life insurance with you as the beneficiary. Each of us had our wills made out at that time too. This was your Granny’s idea and she kept after us until we had it done.

“After we lost them, when you were still a baby, I put the insurance money in a trust for you. The money has been there all those years, re-investing each time the anniversary came around.

“The four of us originally bought a one hundred thousand dollar policy. Back then, that was a lot of money and the premiums were minimal at the time for that amount.

“I was named, second in line after your dad, as executor in each of their wills. Then the court appointed me executor of the insurance pay out, since I was appointed custody of you as your sole surviving relative.

“Here is the latest statement containing the status of your trust, as of last December 31. You can read for yourself what it says,” Gramps said and handed her the envelope.

“GRAMPS?”

“I know, Juli. I open it each year when it comes. In this file is each annual statement. In each of them, the trust has always increased, even in the down market years.”

“BUT GRAMPS, this has a total of TWENTY-ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Is that the correct amount?

“Yes, Juli. The amount is correct. With the re-investments of the funds over the years and with my deposits into the account over the years, you have amassed a fortune.”

“When I’m eighteen, do you think I will have enough to buy us that dream home?”

“And the neighborhood around it if you like.”

“Oh Gramps, I don’t know what to say. I think I’m about to cry. Hold me, Gramps. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Baby. You have made me so happy, seeing you grow up here in this drugstore. You’re a beautiful young woman now and you have the world at your feet. I’m glad you’re going to stop selling your favors and enjoy this time ahead of you when your dream world comes to you, even without the aid of that rich man you were waiting for.”


The next morning when Juli left to ride with her three of her friends, she wore her leather mini skirt and a thin top under her denim jacket. She didn’t need her foam bra with the fake nipples anymore. She finally had her titties, though she still wanted them to be larger.

There was utility construction two blocks from the drugstore on their street and she had to detour over two streets to get to the mall. She turned at the intersection where the arrows on the detour signs pointed and looked up to see a young man standing beside a big black Harley Davidson motorcycle with his black leather chaps and a black, sleeveless tee shirt on.

He had dark black, wavy hair and a black mustache. He saw her about the time she spotted him. He was just about to put his helmet on, but held it in his hand and stood staring at her.

When Juli rode past, he stood goggle-eyed and watched as she waved and smiled his way. By the time she reached the next street corner, he was right beside her at the stop sign with his loud pipes still roaring.

“I’ve never seen you before. New scooter?” He asked and smiled at Juli. She nearly pissed on herself, she was so excited as he smiled while talking to her so easy in his deep voice.

“No, I got it a few years ago. Do you live back there where I saw you?”

“Yes, I’ve lived there for about three years now, why?”

“I’ve listened to your loud pipes in the mornings for over three years and I’d know the sound of your bike anywhere,” she told him and smiled.

There was a car behind them as they sat side by side at the intersection and talked.

“Want to talk some more? I would,” he told her.

“I’ll follow you.”

“Be careful, I may lead you astray,” he said and smiled at her.

Juli’s pussy was dripping on her warm leather seat as she looked at him. He was at least twenty, he was tall, tan and his hair was so black and wavy it shined. His smile showed off his perfect white teeth and his square jaw. Juli was about to cum, she was so aroused and eager.

“I may lead you astray first,” Juli came right back, before he roared off, laughing with her right on his tail.

She could hear his loud pipes roaring in front of her and she gunned her scooter to get closer. The sound of those big Harley pipes was enough to make her pussy drip even more. She knew one day she would own one. Maybe now that she had graduated from high school, she thought. She followed him down a grassy lane at the edge of town, to a white painted hangar at the end of a grass airstrip.

Juli parked her scooter right beside his Harley, where he stood waiting for her. She made sure her wet pussy was showing when she pushed her stand down and stepped off in front of him.

“What’s your name? I’m Bill Holland.”

“I’m Julisa Justice Jones, my friends call me Juli, and it’s nice to meet you, Bill,” she told him and took his hand when he offered.

“You know you could cause a lot of wrecks, riding with your naked pussy showing like that, don’t you?”

“I love the feel of the wind on my legs and I get the most erotic feeling riding with my pussy exposed. I hope you’re not offended,” she said and smiled her best smile at him.

“How old are you, Juli?”

“I’ll be eighteen tomorrow. How old are you?”

“I’ll be twenty tomorrow. I sure was hoping you’d be close to my age.”

“I’m not that far behind you now, Bill. We can still be friends, can’t we?” She asked, wishing now she was his age. She knew she would give up her dream of meeting a rich man, if she could make Bill Holland fall in love with her. He was the most handsome, most polite, sexiest man she had ever met in her life.

“We can be friends, Juli, but what would your parents say?”

“My parents are dead and I live with my Gramps. He would let you be my friend if he knew you wouldn’t hurt me.”

“I’d never hurt you. I’ll meet your Gramps if you’ll let me. I already want to be your friend.”

“Come to Highland Drugs, my Gramps is Oliver Jones.”

“I know where that is. When did you say you got your scooter? It looks new.

“I got it three years ago, I’ve wanted one since I was a little girl and finally got it when I turned fifteen. I love riding it with my friends. We ride without panties so the wind can tickle us between our legs. I hope I can get a big Harley like yours one day. I hear you roar down the street in the mornings when I’m outside Gramp’s drugstore. I get all squishy and I can feel that sound all the way up my body.”

“I’ve had this one for three years. Dad bought it for me before I graduated from high school. Maybe we’ll still be friends when you get yours and we can ride together.”

“I’d really like that, Bill. Have you ever ridden far? I mean like across the state or to another state?”

“I rode it up to Sturgis last summer and that was a fun trip.”

Sturgis?”

“Yeah - Sturgis, South Dakota where the biggest bike rally in America is held each year. The biker girls all get wild, get naked, and the men love the show. Maybe we can ride up there sometime, if we become friends, that is.”

“You’d ride up there with me? I mean, well, I would love to leave right now, but you could have lots of girlfriends that are prettier than me.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend at the present, and no one is prettier than you, Juli. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Bill, I’m still a virgin and I don’t want to have sex yet!”

“I wasn’t asking for sex, Juli. I was asking you to be my friend, and my girlfriend if you will.”

“I know, but I just wanted you to know that. Well, I mean, I like you a lot already and I’ve dreamed about a man like you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.