Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Cali came to the drugstore early the next morning so they’d have time for a soda before going to scooter’s-ed classes. Juli told her all about meeting Darin and how big his cock was. She told her about her making money sweeping and sucking cocks with the local shop owners too.

“You didn’t let them have that sweet cherry, did you?”

“No way, we both know I’m saving that for the highest bidder. I want lots of money like you get.”

“We’ll get it for you too, Baby.”

Laci met Juli as soon as they walked into the showroom. They were excited about seeing each other again. They danced and laughed all the way to the meeting room.

After class today, Laci talked Sal into taking her and Juli home so they could swim. Cali went to see Laci’s dad, Carlos, since she said her mom was still gone.

“Sal, do you have to hurry back? I was telling Juli about us getting into your bed naked last night and she was hoping she could get naked with us and watch you fuck Louisa. Can we, Sal? Please? Juli said she’d let you suck her pussy if you would, didn’t you, Juli?”

“I sure did. Sal, Laci and I need to learn all about sex; we’ll be dating next year and we need to know how to suck cock and what it feels like to get our pussy sucked.”

“You mean both of you want to get in bed naked with Louisa and me?”

“We sure do, can we, Sal? Laci told me you had a big fat cock and I sure would like to suck it.”

“Damn. Hell yes we can get in bed naked. I know Louisa will probably be naked when we get there, let’s all just walk in the bedroom naked and get in bed with her.”

“You’re so sweet, Sal. I told Laci that if I had a handsome brother like you, I’d let him fuck me. You know what she said?”

FUCK NO, WHAT?”

“She said she almost asked you to fuck her last night, but she was afraid Louisa might get jealous.”

FUCK! Did you say that, Laci? Hell, Louisa asked me if I’d get jealous if she sucked your pussy with you in bed with us. I told her that I’d probably shoot cum all over both of you if she did.”

“Does that mean you’ll fuck Laci today?” Juli asked.

“Laci, are you sure? I’d love to fuck my little sister.”

“I’d love for my older brother to be my first, Sal. You can even cum in my pussy, I’m on the pill.”

FUCK!” Sal screamed as he screeched his tires on the driveway when he stopped his car in front of the house.


“Get naked here in the hallway; I know Louisa will already be in bed naked. We’ll all get in bed naked with her,” Sal told them as he unbuttoned his shirt while he watched his sister and Juli strip naked in front of him like it was natural.

GOD DAMN, you girls would kill a man if both of you fucked him.”

“Juli is waiting on a rich man, Sal. She wants to suck your cock and suck Louisa’s pussy though.”

“Sal, do you think Louisa will suck my pussy in front of you? I would love to suck hers too,” Juli said and laughed when he looked like he was about to blow his nuts out through his ass right there in the hallway.

“Juli, Sal sure has a big brown cock, doesn’t he?” Laci asked as she grabbed his cock and pulled on it.

“He sure does and I want to see him fuck you with it too.”

“Get your naked asses in this bedroom. I can’t take much more of you young girls talking about fucking and sucking like this.” Sal grabbed both their hands and pulled them into the bedroom with him

Louisa was lying in bed naked watching a porn video when she looked up and saw them. She sat upright and smiled as Sal led both naked girls over to the bed.

“I brought you some sugar coated cherries, Baby. They’re not chocolate, but I hope you like the flavor,” Sal told her and laughed.

“Oh Baby, you brought my favorite flavor. I hope I get to taste both of them,” Louisa said as she knelt on the bed and reached for Laci.

With Laci standing next to the bed, Louisa leaned over to kiss her on her lips, then leaned down to kiss both her swollen and puffy nipples.

OH FUCK, Louisa. I told you last night that I could get a cum with you sucking my titties. I want you to meet my best friend Juli. She’s now my adopted sister. She loves for her titties to be sucked too and she wants you to show her how to suck Sal’s cock and she wants to suck your pussy too if you’ll let her.”

“Hi Louisa, Laci has told me so much about you. She told me about last night and I almost got a cum as she told me about you and Sal letting her watch you fuck.”

“Juli, I swear I have seen you somewhere before. You sure do resemble Laci too, come here and let me have a kiss. I love these titties, yours are even larger than Laci’s.”

“Juli’s Gramps is Oliver Jones at Highland Drugstore,” Laci told her.

“I know him, I get all my prescriptions filled there. He’s such a handsome man; I’ll have to tell him I met you when I go back.”

“You better watch my Gramps, he’s always horny and he loves beautiful young women like you,” Juli told her, hoping her Gramps could get some of Louisa’s hot Italian pussy.”

“The last time I was in there, there was a pretty young woman sitting on a stool at the soda fountain and I knew she was giving him a show. Her legs were open and I could see all the way to her pussy. I almost asked them if I could stay.” Louisa laughed.

“Louisa, why don’t you suck Juli’s pussy while I suck Laci’s?” Sal said, ready to get on with it already.

As soon as Juli was on her back with her legs spread wide, Louisa was licking her way up Juli’s long sexy legs.

“OH FUCK YES, I love that, Louisa. When I suck your pussy, I’ll know what feels good to you.”

Juli looked over to see Laci sitting on her brother Sal’s face as she rode her butt back and forth. She could hear his lips smacking on her wet pussy and it made her own pussy that much wetter.

She sprayed Louisa’s face with her sweet girl cum and Louisa licked it up. She slid her big titties up Juli’s taut young belly and sucked her tender, swollen nipples until Juli got another cum.

When Juli looked back at Laci and Sal, she saw that Laci had turned around and was sitting on his naked belly with her butt against his fat brown cock. Juli reached over and pushed Sal’s cock down between Laci’s butt cheeks as Laci pushed back against him.

Louisa rolled off Juli and watched as Juli turned around to take Sal’s fat cockhead in her mouth and suck it. Sal was sucking on Laci’s swollen nipples when Juli popped his wet cock out of her mouth and slipped the head of his dark, meaty cock between his sister’s virgin pussy lips.

Laci bucked her butt back on his cock hard and fast, taking his cockhead inside her young pussy for the first time. Laci stiffened and Juli pressed her face between her buttocks to lick her asshole, then Sal’s cock where it was halfway in Laci’s pussy.

Laci reared straight back on Sal’s belly and took his fat cock all the way in her tight hole. Sal bucked his hips up and down as his step-sister fucked her sexy young ass back and forth, up and down and all over his hips.

Sal grabbed her hips and settled her down, making her fuck him with his own rhythm. Juli knew Laci was about to get her first load of cum shot into her pussy and she wanted her to get a cum too. She moved around to where she could suck one of her nipples while Sal sucked the other.

Laci screamed and clamped her pussy down on Sal’s cock as she squeezed her first cum from her cock filled pussy. Sal raised his hips off the bed as he shoved deeper inside Laci. He held his body in a raised position, his legs jerking, with Laci screaming as her half-brother shot cum in her pussy for the first time ever.

Juli was already pushing Sal back to lie on the bed. She was excited and she wanted her pussy sucked by this Italian stud.

“OH YES, SAL. I love the way you suck pussy. OH FUCK, I think I’m going to cum already.”

“Keep riding him, Juli. Sal is a good pussy eater and he loves pussy, no matter if he’s sucking or fucking,” Louisa told her, then sucked Juli’s swollen titty.

“OH FUCK YESSsssssss. SHIT, Sal. That was the best ever. You sure do know what a girl likes,” Juli told him.

“Sal, we want to see you fuck Louisa from behind.”

“Louisa, get on your knees and let Sal fuck you. We need to know all about fucking so we’ll know how it’s done,” Laci told her.

“Here, Baby Sister, put this fucking rubber on Brother’s cock. I never fuck Louisa without one. That was our agreement when she moved in last month,” Sal said and handed Laci a condom.

“What kind of agreement is that, Sal?” Juli asked.

“He’s afraid to fuck me without one. He made me sign that damn paper declaring that if I showed up pregnant before sixty days is up, the baby won’t be his. I told him that I haven’t fucked a man in a month before I met him,” Louisa answered. She was mad.

“Dad wanted me to have that paper and I went along with him. What’s the big deal anyway? The sixty days will be up in a week or so and when you get the doctor’s report that you’re not knocked up, we can get married.”

“I just wish you trusted me more than that, Sal. You know I love you and I’d never fuck another man now that we’re about to get married,” Louisa whined.

“Get on your fucking hands and knees, Louisa. You know that’s my favorite way to fuck you anyway, Damn It!” Sal growled at her.

Laci and Juli looked at each other and backed out of the room.

They were still naked as they sat on kitchen stools waiting for Sal to come down.

“Baby Sisters, I hate that you had to hear that bitch up there bitching like that. Dad was the one who told me she was a gold digger the first time he met her. He told me that I better get the lawyers to draw up that agreement before she moved in and we got married.” Sal explained when he walked into the kitchen naked. His long brown cock was limp and swinging back and forth from one leg to the other as he walked up between them.

“Sal, do you really think she may be just after yours and Daddy Carlos’ money?” Juli asked.

“Juli, Sweetie Pie, the more I think about it, the more I believe Dad is right. I’ll have to wait and see now. Dad still wants me to dump her ass. I want to because I already wish there was a way I could marry Laci.”

“OH SAL, I love you and I’d love to be your wife. Get rid of that lazy bitch and we’ll tell Mom and Dad we love each other,” Laci told him as she leaped from her stool into his open arms when he held them out to her.

“Laci, I have an idea. Have you seen Timmy lately?” Juli asked.

“No, not since he got his scooter and stopped going to the classes, why?”

“I was just wondering.”

“Sal, if I can make sure Louisa gets knocked up by another man, will you really love Laci enough to marry her?” Juli asked.

“Juli, are you part of the Mafia, or something?” Sal laughed as he asked her.

“No, but I may join. I helped a boy do something similar just the other day. We fucked his Gramps’ mistress and we know he knocked her ass up. His Gramps has had a vasectomy and the woman doesn’t know it.”

“You conniving little shit. I just love you, Juli. If you ever lose that cherry, I hope you’ll come see Sal and me. We both want some of your pussy and I’d love to see Sal cum in your naked pussy too. Tell me what I need to do. I want Sal and he wants me,” Laci said.

“Sal, you go back to work; your lover and I have work to do. We’ll fix Louisa if you swear you’ve never fucked her without a condom,” Juli told him.

“You saw me. Dad would kick my ass out if I fucked her without one before the agreement is up. He’s the one who’s already made the doctor’s appointment for Louisa. He’s already told me that even if I did marry her and she got pregnant in less than a year, he was having a DNA test run to be sure the baby is mine.”

“Damn, he really doesn’t trust her, does he?” Juli said when Sal dressed and left.

“I’m just glad we saw that happening. I do love Sal and now he loves me and I want us to be married.

“Tell me how we can fix her, or trap her or whatever you have planned for her.”

“Let’s go find Timmy. We’ll get him to come over and fuck Louisa without a condom!”

“Do you think he will? What if Louisa doesn’t let him fuck her?”

“Laci let’s get our clothes on and track down Timmy. I’ll tell you a story you’ll never forget,” Juli told her and they laughed as they dressed and left.


“Why are we going upstairs? You girls aren’t going to get me in trouble with Louisa, are you?” Timmy asked as they hurried him up the stairs.

“Timmy, we need you to fuck Louisa again without a condom. Will you if we each give you a blowjob?”

“You mean all I have to do is fuck her again without one and you’ll both get naked and give me one at the same time?”

“Fuck her and cum in her pussy as many times as you can and we’ll both get naked and give you blowjobs and even let you suck our pussies.

“Won’t we, Laci?”

“Yes we will. Please, Timmy?”

“But if I fuck her as many times as I can cum, I won’t be able to cum when I get my blowjobs! Besides that, what if she makes me use a rubber?”

“Here, use this one,” Juli pulled a condom out that she’d found in the bathroom. She stuck her finger right through the end of it where she’d clipped the end out of the little bulb.

“I still won’t be able to cum again if I fuck her two or three times with this blown out rubber.”

“What if we get Cali to give you some pussy tomorrow?” Juli asked.

“Fuckin’ A!”

“Now go knock that gold-digging, lazy bitch up for Laci. We’re counting on you, Timmy,” Juli told him.

“Are you going to watch me? I love to fuck my sister with her best friend watching us and my sister loves it too.”

“We’ll be there, just make sure she’s facing away from the door,” Laci told him and gave him a shove.

“Come go with me, Juli.”

“Where are we going? We need to hurry so we can see Timmy fuck Louisa.”

“We’re going to get my camcorder and my digital camera.”

“Fuckin’ A!” Juli said and they ran down the hall.

“Well, if it isn’t my tall skinny neighbor. Just in time too. I’ve been fucked over already today and now I need a real fucking. I hope you have some condoms for that long cock of yours,” Louisa told Timmy when he entered her room.

“I have one, Louisa. I was hoping I would find you in bed naked again. I hollered and no one answered so I came on up.”

“Get that rubber on that cock and give my pussy a reaming with that long rod of yours. Come on, Boy, I need a lot of fucking.”

“I just got this one, can I cum in it more than once?”

“You mean you can cum more than once?”

“I can cum at least three times when I fuck my sister.”

“Fuck my pussy, Tall Boy. I got my period the other day after we fucked, so I know I’m not knocked up.”

“I wish I could get to cum in your pussy like I did the other day. I loved that and my sister and her friend are on the pill and I get to cum in their pussies all the time.”

“After I marry that slob, Sal, and he knocks me up, I’ll let you cum in my pussy anytime you want to. Now get that cock in my pussy and fuck me until you can’t cum anymore!”

“Well, here goes,” Timmy told her and in one long slick thrust, his cock was balls deep in Louisa’s pussy.

“OH FUCK YES, Baby. That’s what I’m talking about. Fuck my pussy and make me cum.”

“You liked that when I shoved it all the way at once, didn’t you? My sister likes that too, but only after the first time we fuck. I just love to shove my cock in her pussy like that.”

“Pull that long fucker out and ram it back deep again, I like it too, now fuck me, Baby. I need a cum.”

Timmy pulled his cock back and was ready to shove it all the way again. He looked down and his cockhead was sticking completely through the rubber. He looked over his shoulder and saw Laci and Juli. He waved his cock at them and grinned when they took his picture with his naked cockhead showing.

The second time Timmy shot cum in Louisa’s pussy, she fell forward on the bed and he followed her down. He lay on her fat ass between her legs and fucked her two more times before his cock wilted.

“Louisa?”

“Hunh?”

“I’m fucked out. I need to go, OK?”

“OK, Thanks for the fucking, Tall Boy. My pussy feels just like you filled me with cum, but I saw the rubber. I loved it. Cum again sometime.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.