Wild Child
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

“When would you like to start, Juli? I’m free most afternoons for an hour to take a nap, and I close for an hour at lunch. You could even walk across the roof and knock on my upstairs window and I could let you climb through into my bedroom if you wanted to wait until then.”

“You mean we could do it three times a day until I was sure I knew all about it?”

“Well ... sure we could, I mean, if you want to we can. I’d love to help you three times a day and when you want to learn all about the rest of the things young girls needs to know, we can practice those too.”

Really? Wow. I don’t know why I never thought of you before. You’re the perfect man to teach me all about sucking and getting my pussy sucked and even fucking when you’ve taught me all the rest.”

“Juli, I’ll help you be the best there is; no one will know more about sex than you do.”

“I already like the sound of that. I want to know it all. I want to be the best there is too. Did you know that one of Gramps customers is a high class call girl?”

NO! I never knew that.”

“She is and she told me that some men pay a hundred dollars for a blowjob. Have you ever paid for one?”

“I must confess, I have paid for them, but never a hundred dollars. I’ve paid fifty dollars to the best girls though.”

WOW, FIFTY DOLLARS for each one?”

“Sure, if a girl is good enough, a blowjob is worth fifty dollars at least.”

“I wonder what a girl would have to pay to have her pussy sucked, the same amount?”

“Sweetheart, you have it all backwards, a girl would get paid fifty dollars to let a man suck her pussy, especially if she had a sweet little, untouched pussy like yours.”

“You mean I could make a hundred dollars just by having my pussy sucked and giving the same man a blowjob?”

“No doubt about it. Shit, Juli, I’d pay you that much.”

“You would? You would pay me a hundred dollars each time we did both? What if we did them both at the same time and did them three times a day? Is there a discount in there?”

“I’d expect a cut, if we did it three times a day, yes.”

“What if I wasn’t real good at blowjobs until I learned?”

“A bad blowjob from a beautiful young woman is still a great blowjob, the price would be the same.”

“What if I wanted to learn how to fuck and I had never fucked before?”

OH MY. ... You mean what would it be worth to fuck you?”

“Yeah, that was what I meant.”

“If we did all three, three times a day, it would be at least five hundred a day, and that would be with your discount too.”

“You would pay me five hundred dollars a day to let you suck my pussy, let me suck your cock and let you fuck me three times?”

HELL YES!

“Well, I need to learn as soon as I can. When can we start?”

“When is Oliver expecting you back?”

“I told him I would be a while ... do you want to start right now?”

YES! I want your pussy! I mean I want to suck your pussy. Come back here behind the curtain with me. You bend over and put your head through the curtain so you can see the front door and I’ll suck your pussy from behind the first time.”

“But I wanted to practice sucking your cock at the same time.”

“Then hurry up those stairs and we’ll get naked up in the loft, that way we can see a customer if they come in.”

“Hurry, come on Mr. Paul. My pussy is ready to get sucked and I want to see if I can suck a cock as good as a fifty dollar cocksucker...

“Oh Wow, Mr. Paul, you sure do have a big cock. Do you think I will be able to suck that?” Juli wasn’t sure about what she’d gotten herself into now. This thing was HUGE!

“Sure you will, Juli. We’ll make you an expert cocksucker.”

“How do we do this? I’ve never done any of this before.”

“I’ll lay on my back and you lay on top of me the opposite way. You can suck my cock while I suck your pussy at the same time.” Paul Perkins was about to blow both his nuts out he was so excited. Never in his life did he ever think he’d be naked with Juli Jones.

“I really like your cock now that I’m close to it like this. Do I just take it and start sucking the end of it? OH MY GOD, you put your tongue in my pussy and I almost got a cum.”

“You can cum if you like, Juli. Cum anytime and as often as you feel like. Suck my cock, Girl. You will be an expert cocksucker in no time, the way you’re sucking me already.”

Juli was smiling, not only was she getting paid to have her pussy sucked, she was getting paid to suck a cock. She loved sucking cocks already and would have done it for free if Sunny had not told her she needed to get paid for it. She knew if she was good enough, she would get a raise in no time.

“You sure are making my pussy feel good, Mr. Paul.”

Paul Perkins was delirious, his cock was in Juli’s mouth and his tongue was in her pussy. What a sweet little virgin pussy it was too. It was all his to pleasure anyway he wanted and he was about to blow both nuts out his ass.

“Juli, I may shoot cum if you keep making me feel that good. You need to be ready.”

“What do I do when you shoot?” she asked and smiled to herself. She was about to get her first raise and her first blowjob wasn’t even over yet. Sunny had told her about that too.

“A man loves it when the woman lets him shoot in her mouth, it feels as good as when you get a cum with my tongue in your pussy.”

“Does a woman charge more for letting a man cum in her mouth? I need to know these things.”

YES, now suck me!”

“How much more, so I’ll know.”

“Two hundred dollars if you let me cum in your mouth and you swallow all of it.”

WOW, I love sucking cocks more all the time. How much will I make if I let a man cum in my pussy?”

OH FUCK YES! I’m cumming. That’s a girl, swallow all of it, YES — YES, OH GOD DAMN - FUCKING YES. Good God in Heaven, Juli, are you sure you’ve never sucked a cock before? You just sucked my balls right through my cock and swallowed it all.” Paul Perkins exclaimed as he lay near breathless, his heart pounding, his head swirling like he was in stroke overload.

“I just did as you told me to. Was it really that good?” Juli asked, smiling.

“Was it ever ... you are the best I’ve ever had and your pussy is the sweetest I ever tasted.”

“Does that mean I’m better than the average cocksucker and the average virgin?”

“It sure does. It means you get top dollar too.”

WOW, Really? What is top dollar?”

“You get five hundred dollars right now for what we just did. If you come back two more times today, you get five hundred each time.”

“You mean I get fifteen hundred dollars a day and we don’t have to fuck me yet?”

“Exactly! I couldn’t fuck you right now if my life depended on it. You sucked me dry and I’m just hoping I can stand it when you give me another one just like it later today.”

“Do you still want me to come over the rooftop and knock on your window? I sure would like to make that fifteen hundred dollars my first day.”

YES, you slip out your window and tap on my window. My light will be on and I’ll let you in.”

“Do you want me to come over naked? I think I’d love to slip out naked and come to your room.”

OH FUCK YES, I’ll pay you another five hundred if you come in my window naked before dark.

“I’ll be there. For two thousand dollars a day, I’ll slip out the back way and come over here naked.”

“You mean come here in the morning early, NAKED?”

“Yes, will that be worth more?”

“You come see me three times a day, naked each time, suck my cock and let me suck your pussy and you’ll get twenty-five hundred a day each and every day we do this.”

FUCK, Mr. Paul. I sure am glad I came to you about my sex problems. We have them all worked out now and I’m making some nice money doing what I love to do.”

“You just save that little cherry for me, Juli. It will be worth a fortune to you if you will let me record me fucking you the first time.”

REALLY? How much is a fortune?”

“I’ll have to see how much I can snitch out of my savings without my accountant screaming.”

“Will it be as much as another thousand?”

“You can get that much for a minute with that hot body and tight pussy. If you were to auction that cherry off, you could get a half million at least.”

REALLY?

“Yes, maybe even a million if you could get the word out to the right men.”

“Help me do this and I’ll fuck you for free every day for a month.”

“Juli, you just got your million dollar cherry put on the market. Just leave it to me and keep those thighs closed tight.”

“I can still get my pussy sucked and sell a few blowjobs along, can’t I?”

“Yes you can and we can still keep our three sessions a day as long as you like.”

“Thanks, Mr. Paul. I really like your cock and I like the way you make me cum with your mouth too.”

“If you ever wanted to do things for a camera, we could both make a lot of money.”

“You mean sell videos of you and me sucking each other, with me naked and my pussy, ass and titties showing?”

YES, YES! Do you want to try?”

“Do you have a recorder? We can do our first one tonight when I come over naked. You can record me climbing through your window naked too.”

“What if we started making videos of a naked Cat Burglar? You could wear a cat mask with whiskers and ears and your face would never show. You could sneak in and suck a man and no one would know who you are.”

YES, I like that. Let’s do it. We can pretend I’m seducing you!”

“You’re going to be a rich young woman, Juli Jones.”

“I want to be wild and I want to be rich.”

Wild-Child, The Cat Burglar! I like the sound of that.”

“I do too; you get two blowjobs free just for that.”

“I’ll never collect them; you’ll kill me with the paid ones.” Paul Perkins laughed as he and Juli Jones dressed.

Juli swept Mr. Paul’s store, then his sidewalk, her short skirt flipping up as she swished her sexy butt. She swept his sidewalk, making sure she was bent over when she saw Mr. Wilkerson watching her from his produce market next door.

When she stopped sweeping, she was right in front of the produce market and walked in to speak to the older, bald man whom she had known all her life.

“Hello, Mr. Will. I just wanted to stop in and say hi to you. I’ve been helping Mr. Paul with his store cleaning,” she said as she saw the short, bald man getting peeks of her butt as she placed her broom against the counter.

“Hi, Juli. My, My, you sure have grown into a beautiful young woman right here in front of my eyes. I remember when you would run in here wearing only your diaper. Now you have such a fine looking young body. I just know all the young boys lust after you, just as us dirty old men do,” he laughed.

“You’re so sweet, Mr. Will. Do you really think I’m sexy? I want to be. I want to be sexy and make all the men look at me when I walk by.”

“Believe me, we look now when Juli Jones walks down the street. I was just watching you sweep Paul’s sidewalk and your skirt was blowing up. I’m really impressed with the way your body has developed. I hope you realize you left your panties off this morning.”

“I know, Mr. Will. I hope you weren’t offended by my naked butt. I just love the feeling of being naked under my skirts.”

“I’d never be offended by your nudity, Juli. You are a breath of fresh air and your naked derriere is a gift from Mother Nature herself. She has blessed you with some tight young cheeks back there and I see she even planted the seeds of some fine young tits that have sprouted into a pair of tempting peaches that are just about to ripen.”

“I love the way you describe me, Mr. Will. You must read a lot of stories about young girls.”

“I often go to Oliver’s and read a new book or two when he gets a new shipment in. Do you read those dirty little books too?” He grinned at her when she sat on the small stool at his counter and let her skirt slide up past her parted thighs, exposing her glistening pussy lips.

“I love reading them. I have learned a lot from those books. I’ve met some friends who are a little older and more experienced who have really taught me about my budding sexuality and how to use it. I love being sexy and I hope I grow up to be a pretty woman who has big titties and a sexy ass. Do you think I will, Mr. Will?”

“Sweetie, you have arrived. If I were a younger man, I would be chasing after you just to get a look up your short skirt in hopes of seeing that lovely little split peach I see there.”

“Can you really see my pussy? I hope it’s alright that I’m sitting like this, I love to expose myself to handsome men.”

“I love looking too, Juli, but you need to be careful who you expose yourself to. You could be assaulted and raped by one of the rougher characters down on the other end of the street.”

“I know, and I never go down there. I love sitting in the shops next to Gramp’s drug store. I like older men better anyway. I mean, well not OLD men, but older men, like you and Mr. Paul and Gramps. I think older men know all about the things young girls like.”

“We sure do, Juli. I know Oliver is buying you a new scooter and I know you will have lots of fun riding your scooter. If there was a way I could help, I’d love to maybe buy your gasoline, or maybe buy you a leather jacket.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.