Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Carlos Saldona tried to pull his wet pants away from his legs while talking to his wife on the phone. Her ailing mother had called and she was already on her way to stay three or four days with her.

“Be sure Laci is taken care of and don’t let her talk you into any of her conniving schemes while I’m gone either. You need to get Sal to clean his room too, Carlos. The cleaning lady refuses to go in there and pick up those soiled undies his bride-to-be leaves all over. I’ll be glad when he and that girl marry and move out, she’s a bad influence on our sweet little innocent Laci.”

“Yes Dear.”

“Carlos, please don’t yes dear me. You know that irritates the shit out of me. That young slut, Luisa, doesn’t need to be running through the house naked like she does either. She’s a bad influence on Laci and you know it. I saw Laci walking around in just the tiny little panties you let her talk you into buying for her. I swear, Carlos, you’d let that girl go naked if she asked you and I wasn’t around. You just keep an eye on her for me, Carlos. I think we need to find her a nice young girl to be friends with. She’s too reclusive lately now that she’s about to start budding out. GOD, I hope that girl isn’t blessed with huge fucking tits and a sexy ass like I have. Maybe I should say, cursed with these huge jugs and big ass ... You just love the hell out of them though, don’t you, Carlos?”

Yes Dear.”

“I know you do, Carlos. You just wait until I get back. I’m going to show you what I can do with this sexy equipment I have. You still love me don’t you, Carlos? You still love my big tits and big ass, don’t you, Carlos?”

“Yes Dear. You be careful on your trip. Tell Mom hi for me. Love your big ass, Lottie.”

“Love your big cock too, Carlos. You keep that big Italian sausage log greased for me while I’m gone and I’ll make it special as soon as I get back.”

Yes Dear. I’ll grease it regularly. I’ll even get some fresh grease to put on it while you’re gone.”

“Oh you sweet thing, I just love you. Bye, Hon.”

Bye Dear.”

There IS a God after all! Four days and I hope it turns into two weeks. Shit, I wish Laci and Juli were coming to our house tonight. I’ll just make sure Sal and Luisa are gone tomorrow. I’d give a nut to see those two sexy little hot-ass girls naked in that pool with me. Hell, I can’t fuck them though! I sure can look and get a feel of those sweet asses. FUCK, those hot little wet clams are driving me crazy.

HOT DAMN AND FUCK A DAMN DUCK’


Juli and Laci ran back to Sal’s office but didn’t see Sal or Cali. They peeped into his private restroom and saw them.

OH MY GAAAhhhhD! They’re naked and doing it, Juli,” Laci whispered as they peeped through the crack.

“Laci, look at your brother’s cock. Isn’t that thing a beauty?”

OH, fuck yes. My pussy is going wild, Juli. Look how deep he can go in Cali’s pussy. Does it hurt? Does a girl’s pussy stay stretched open like that? Will he really shoot his stuff in her pussy?”

Juli grabbed Laci and pulled her back into Sal’s office. She held her hands on Laci’s shoulders and looked her in her eyes.

“Laci, give me two days. Don’t even dare ask me why. Don’t even dare tell me NO. Give me two days and you will be giving instructions in high school sex ed. Are you willing?” Juli told her new naïve young friend.

“Whatever you say, whatever you want, just tell me. I have got to know what my brother’s cock feels like sliding in and out of my pussy.”

“You’ll be the boss of your pussy when Cali and I get through with your sexy ass. You’ll be like me and people will call you a Wild Child too.”

Oh fuck yes. I want to be a Wild Child. I want to tease the boys and flash my pussy.”

“You’ll be teasing the men and flashing your pussy at them too when we show you all about being a hot-ass, sexy young girl whose body is about to awaken.”

“Can I tease my Daddy some more like we did in there? Did you see him put his big hand on my naked pussy? I almost got a cum when he touched my pussy.”

“Do you want to learn how to suck a cock?” Juli asked, thinking of her Gramps reading in bed at night.

“YES, I hear the girls at school whispering about that. I want to learn how to do it really good.”

“When you learn how to do it good, I want you to suck Sal’s cock.”

Oh yes. Uh, how will I learn?”

“Remember, leave it all to me. I’ll teach you and what I don’t know, Cali will take over.”

“Would I be a bad girl if I wanted to suck my own Daddy’s fat cock? I felt him pushing against my butt in there and it was even bigger than Sal’s.”

“Really? Your Daddy has a big cock?”

“It sure felt big against my butt.”

“If I teach you how to suck a cock, will you let me suck your brother’s cock AND your Daddy’s cock?”

“YES. I want to suck them both too. I think I would love sucking cocks. Do you feel really good when you do it?”

YESSSSS. I feel like I’m playing a video game and a man’s big cock is the joystick. I can make him do anything I want him to while I’ve got my mouth on his cock.”

Really? You mean I could get all sorts of things if I sucked Sal’s and Daddy’s cocks?”

“Sure, just never let either of them know about the other. Cali said men are funny that way.”

“Are there any boys who live close to you? I’d love to meet some boys and be naughty with them. I felt so good today when we flashed the boys in class. Did you see the tall boy? He rubbed his crotch and smiled at us.”

“I saw him, his last name is Byrd. He told me the boys at school all call him ‘Big Byrd‘ and I asked him what part was big and he blushed and grinned,” Juli told her.

“When did you talk to him? I wish I could have seen you; I want to learn how to talk to boys and get them to tell me things like that. Do you think ‘Big Byrd’ has a big cock?”

“He does, I saw his jeans pushed way out and way down his leg too.”

Oh Juli, I’m so excited to have you as my new best friend. I want to know all about boys.”

“Well, we can learn that part together. I only know a little about men and Cali is going to teach me about boys. She said she knew a boy that she could trust and she’d get him to come over and show me all about it.”

WOW, I’m so lucky. I just love you, Juli, and I can’t wait to kiss you again.”

“Here comes Cali and Sal. Go sit on his lap like you did your Daddy. Make your butt push down on his cock. Before we leave, kiss him like we did your Daddy; I bet he tastes like Cali’s pussy.”

Gaaahhhhdddd! Juli, you are so bad, and I just love your sexy ass!”

When they arrived at the drugstore, Juli introduced Laci to her Gramps and was so proud when Laci hugged him and pushed her pussy against his leg just like she always does. Gramps made all of them a vanilla malted soda and while Cali and Gramps sat on the stools and drank their malts, Juli and Laci took theirs and went back to the book and magazine rack.

Cali nodded at them as she touched Gramp’s hand and they both smiled as they watched Juli show Laci the pictures of the naked boys and girls in the magazines. Juli and Laci each slipped a dirty book under their shirts and ran up the stairs to shower and read some before dinner.

The first thing they did was strip and head for the bathroom.

“Sit with your feet in the tub, I’ll get a razor and we’ll soap your pussy up good. Cali told me I shaved my pussy as good as she shaved hers,” Juli told her as she got the shaving mug and brush Gramps uses.

“Juli, my pussy is so wet, you may not need soap.” Laci laughed.

When closing time came, Cali left and Gramps locked up. He called the girls to come eat after he fixed them a light snack for dinner.

“Gramps, we’ll clean the kitchen, you get your shower and relax. Laci and I want to come lay on your bed with you. We have a lot of important questions that need to be answered and you’re the only man who’ll talk to us like we’re women,” Juli told him.

“Laci, did Juli show you things you’ve never seen before in those magazines?” he asked as he looked back at them.

“She sure did Gramps and she told me you knew all about things like that. I sure do like being here. I don’t have a Gramps and Juli told me you’d be my Gramps, will you?” Laci asked, pouting just like Juli had shown her.

Gramps rushed to her and grabbed her in a hug as she sobbed against his big chest.

“Sweetheart, you have a Gramps now. You can come to Gramps for anything when you have questions. Between you, Juli and me, we’ll talk it all out.”

“Thanks, Gramps. You are so handsome and I love to smell you. Daddy smells good but he smells like cigars too and I like the way you smell best.”

“Gramps?” Juli said with her face down and her bottom lip quivering.

“Yes, Sweetheart?”

“Since I don’t have a Daddy, Laci told me I could be her sister and have her Daddy as my Daddy. Can I really do that? You know, sort of like pretend anyway? She wants me to spend the night with her tomorrow night so we can swim some. Will you let me?”

“OH BABY, you sure can. I know Laci and Sal must have a fine daddy. I’ll come by and talk to him one day soon and tell him to love you just like your Gramps does. Laci, you need to come back to see Gramps again soon too. I love having two sexy granddaughters.”

“Will you love Laci just like you love me, Gramps?”

“You know I will, Juli. You and Laci come to my room later and we’ll talk like we always do. I’m going to take a shower and rest my feet while I read the rest of my book I started last night.”

“Was that the one I saw by your bed?

Playing Fun Games at Grandpa’s House‘?

“Yes, that’s it. You and Laci may want to read that one. It tells about two sisters and all the fun they have at Grandpa’s.”

“We’ll take it with us and read it tomorrow night. We like playing fun new games, don’t we, Laci?”

“We sure do, Gramps. Juli showed me some really fun games today while we were in class and during break too.”


“Laci, put this shirt on before we go in to see Gramps in his bed. We need to sort of work our way into getting naked at first. If Gramps is reading a nasty story, his cock will be swollen and we can see it under the covers. I’ll get on one side and you get on the other.”

“Does he read to you?”

“No, I just kinda start asking questions, you know, like why don’t my titties grow, or maybe like, do young boys have big cocks like him. That sort of stuff.”

“Do you think Gramps will let me use his cock to learn how to suck?” Laci asked. She was excited and she wanted to be ready for whatever Juli could get Gramps to let them do.

“We’ll just have to get him to let us roll the covers back, then when you see his big cock, you’ll want to hold it and kiss it and even suck on the end of it. The big knob on the end is called a head and it swells up really big and it’s so smooth you’ll just want to lick and suck on it. I saw some pictures of some cocks that were as big as my wrist and way too fat for our little pussies.”

“Do you think we could find some younger boys with cocks that would fit our pussies?”

“Laci, I really think we need to just wait until we know more about this fucking and stuff. Cali wants me to wait until I’m older. She’s going to teach me how to make lots and lots of money by being sexy and loving only men who have lots of money.”

“Cali sure is pretty. I bet Sal loved her pussy the way he was grunting and groaning when she was sitting on him like that. Do you really think she had his cock all the way in her pussy?”

“Oh, yes. I watched her fuck Gramps and I got real close so I could see Gramps’ cock go all the way up in her pussy. I got so excited, I started rubbing my pussy.”

“Let’s go see Gramps. We’ve seen Sal fuck Cali and we’ve kissed our Daddy and felt his cock against my butt, now I want to go lay on Gramps’ bed and get a really good look at a naked cock close up.”

“Let’s go. I want you to be as good at cocksucking as I am.”

“I want to be good at it too. I want us to suck Sal’s cock and if you don’t think I’m being too bad, I’d even like to suck our Daddy’s cock too.”

“I hope we can suck both of them too. We’ll have three cocks that we’ve learned to suck then.”


“Gramps, here we are, your two favorite granddaughters in the world. We want to lay with you in bed while you read. Can we?” Juli said as she went to the far side of the bed and Laci put her knee on the near side.

Gramps looked at each of them and with those short t-shirts on they might as well have been naked. He could see both of their pussies and neither one of them had hair on it. His cock stretched and raised the sheet just enough for both girls to see it stirring around under there.

“Both of you get your sexy butts in this bed and snuggle up to old Gramps, I’ve been waiting for you to get here.”

Quick as a flash, they pulled their shirts over their heads, snatched the sheet back and crawled into bed on either side of him naked.

“Girls, I thought we might need to keep the sheet over us.”

“Gramps, I kinda thought I might show Laci all about your cock and balls while you read your story. Laci doesn’t know the first thing about a man’s cock and she’s my age.”

“Well, just be careful down there. A man’s cock loves attention but it’s a really sensitive organ and can be injured easily by rough treatment.”

“If we love on it and touch it gently, will it feel good to you?”

Oh yes. You go right ahead and show Laci how to do it and all about how to love a man’s cock. I’ll just lay here and read about the gramps in this book whose granddaughters get in bed naked with him.”

“Do they lick his cock?” Laci asked and grinned at Juli. She loved this already.

“They sure do, they even try to suck it at the same time and their Gramps loves that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.