Wild Child
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

‘Honda Powersports’

Ridgeway Honda

2010 Ridgeway Drive

Sal Saldona, Sales Manager

Juli looked the card over and wondered what kind of ‘Power Sports’ they sold. She wished she had seen this before, she could have asked him, but they were having too much fun anyway.

She ran to her room and looked at in the phone book. There it was:.

Ridgeway Honda

The best in powersports

on the water and on the land.

See us for Honda Motorcycles,

scooters, watercraft, ATVs,

generators, and power units of all kinds.

‘Scooters! I wonder if Gramps knows where this is? Cali will, and we’re going in her car too.’

Juli took another shower, washing her sweet little naughty pussy until it was stinging.

She stood naked before her mirror, brushing her long hair out as she looked at her titties. She could swear they had grown since she looked at them this morning. She hated to cover them, but she wanted to wear another of her padded bras. She found the one that had the largest fake nipples sticking out and put it on. She pulled a white miniskirt off a hanger and put it on. She then twirled and watched her naked butt and naughty pussy flash in the mirror as she spun in circles.

Juli pulled a thin, silky top with narrow straps over her head, which left her bra straps showing, just like her friends dressed. She could see her bra through the thin shirt and she smiled. She wished it really was her titties that were really that big and showing.

She heard steps on the stairs and knew it was Cali.

“Hi Juli, are you ready to go? Gramps just sucked my pussy until I got a cum in his mouth; he’s brushing his teeth and we’ll be ready to go.”

“Cali, you look so fucking sexy. I want to taste your pussy too.”

“Hurry. Here, let me bend over.

“OH GOD, I love the way you suck pussy. When is your birthday, again?” Cali asked and they laughed as they hooked arms and ran down the stairs together.

Juli forgot Sal’s business card. They were already in Cali’s car, speeding down the street.

Juli felt her tummy get a big lump in it and she felt sick to her stomach.

Cali was talking to Gramps as he sat in the backseat while she flew through traffic. The wind was blowing Juli’s and Cali’s long hair as she sailed right up to a stoplight, then turned right into ‘Ridgeway Honda Powersports’.

Juli felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at the big red sign over the building.

“I can get you a good deal here, Gramps. I know the owner,” Cali said as she stepped out, her skirt flaring up in the wind, showing her naked butt and the smooth, freshly shaved pussy.

Juli made a big production of closing her door, then bending over it to get her little red purse from the floorboard. She felt her skirt flip up over her butt.

Her little pussy wanted to bite something, it was so happy to be here at the Honda dealer.

“Wait here, I’ll get the owner. We’ll get you a really good deal,” Cali said as they stepped into the spacious showroom full of motorcycles, scooters, ATV’s, watercraft and all sorts of generators, lawnmowers, and small engines.

Juli looked all around, trying to see through the big glass windows where she saw ‘Sales’ above the office doors.

Sal’s card had ‘Sales Manager‘ written on it. She wished she could see him.

Gramps wandered off to look the scooters over and turned back to see Juli looking all around the room as if she were looking for Cali. He saw Cali walking back across the showroom with a young man about her age. He was the same one who came in the drugstore earlier who and Juli had flirted with.

“Juli, this is Sal Saldona. His dad owns the business, but he’s out of town. Sal said he’d help us find you a scooter.”

“Sal, thanks for offering to help us pick one out. Gramps is going to buy it for my birthday. I want a red one too, like that one over there,” Juli said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. She rubbed the smooth skin of her face on the shadow of his beard and her pussy wanted his big cock already. She put her hand on his cock and he put his hand under her skirt to feel her wet pussy. He knew it would be naked under there.

Cali looked at her and then at Gramps. She wondered what Juli was up to, coming on to Sal the way she was.

“Juli, come over here and let me show you all about this scooter. This is our most powerful model; it has a two two-cylinder, 580cc engine, and an automatic transmission. It will easily carry two adults and will run for days on a tank of gas, at 45 miles per gallon. It’s our biggest scooter, if you’re looking for something this size.” He gave his sales pitch, all the time looking from Cali to Juli.

“I want a big one, Gramps,” Juli said as she leaned over to look at it. Sal was behind her and looked down at her exposed, naked and puffy pussy. He wanted to give her a ‘Big One’ right there.

“Juli, we also have many accessories you may want to look at that will really make your new scooter look nice and give you more comfort,” Sal told her as she reached back and squeezed his cock before she stood up and walked around the scooter.

“Sal, do you have one in red with all the accessories already attached?” Gramps asked.

“We sure do, come over here and I’ll show you this one we have that’s fully loaded, Mr. Jones,” Sal told him and they walked across the large showroom to where there were even more scooters parked in rows.

While Gramps looked them over and compared accessories, Sal stepped over beside Juli and Cali.

“Cali, how do you know Juli?” Sal asked with a frown.

“Sal, how do you know Juli and what do you two need to tell me?” Cali asked as she smiled knowingly.

“Sal came to the store this morning and bought some magazines. He and I had a nice visit and I was telling him about my birthday coming up. I even invited him to celebrate with you and me. I hope that was alright, Cali.”

“It’s fine with me. But what will your dad say if he finds out, Sal?”

“I’ll never tell.”

“What about your bride-to-be, Sal?” Cali asked.

“I’ll never tell,” he said and they all laughed.

“Can he, Cali? Please?” Juli begged.

“It’s your party, Juli. We’ll do whatever you want, except the one thing I told you about. You need to make that plain to Sal.”

“I know already. Juli and I have a deal though, don’t we, Juli?” Sal said, looking over at Gramps.

“We do, and I hope I didn’t mess up, Cali,” Juli told her.

“You didn’t mess up, Baby.”

“What did Juli promise you, Sal?”

“We were just joking around and I asked her if I could come to her party, she said there was just going to be her and her best friend.”

“What else?”

Neither of them spoke, they just looked at each other and smiled.

“Juli?”

“Cali, I told him he couldn’t put his cock in my pussy but he could kiss my pussy.”

“What else?” Cali asked, she almost knew what it was now. She wanted to start partying already.

“I told him you were going to kiss my pussy and I was going to kiss yours for the first time and he told me he would pay a hundred dollars to see that.”

“Is that all?” Cali asked as she pulled them both close to her.

“No, when she told me I couldn’t fuck her I asked if I could fuck her friend. I swear, Cali, I had no idea it was you,” Sal said and Cali laughed.

“Juli, did you tell him he could fuck me on your birthday?” Cali asked, still laughing.

“No, I told him that was up to you, but that you were like me, and you get really excited when we’re together.”

“Sal, do I get a hundred too?” Cali asked as she bent over laughing.

“If I get some pussy.”

“Give the two hundred to Juli, you’ll get all the pussy licking and fucking you can stand, but you better never let me hear of you trying to fuck Juli.”

“I swear I won’t. When is this party? I can hardly wait.”

“Almost two weeks away. I’m going to get Gramps to let Juli and I go to a motel so we can swim in the heated pool. If you’re serious about this, Sal, I’ll call you and let you know where, when, and what room.”

“I want to be there.”

“Well, at least I know you’ll never tell.”

“You got that shit right,” Sal said and walked over to where Gramps was bent over looking under the seat of a red scooter.

“Cali, you already knew Sal, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Hon. His daddy is my sugar-daddy.”

“Is he the one who pays the bills and buys the cars and sexy clothes?”

“He sure is and Sal found out about us. He’s been wanting some of my pussy for six months. This is a good chance to give him some pussy and shut him up.”

“He’s got a really big cock.”

OH MY! Juli, does he really?”

“Lots bigger than Gramps. I sucked it and he got a cum in my mouth. I swallowed all of it too. Fuck, Cali, it was so good.”

“Juli, let’s go see what kind of deal Sal’s offering your Gramps. I saw a price tag on that one with all the accessories and it was just over nine thousand. He better come off that real good if he wants to get next to our pussy, right?”

“Right!” Juli said and they held hands as they walked over to them.

“Juli, Mr. Jones just told me you wanted to take the scooter’s ed class for new scooter owners and drivers. We’ll get you signed up when we go to my office to sign the papers. The class lasts two weeks, so maybe you’ll be driving your scooter by your birthday if we start tomorrow.”

After they had signed the papers and enrolled Juli in the scooter’s ed classes, Gramps left the office to go to the restroom.

“Sal, where’s your restroom?” Cali asked.

“Right in here, why?” he said pointing to a door.

“Hurry, get in here, Juli and I want to show you something,” Cali told him, jerking his arm.

When they entered the lounge type private restroom, Cali and Juli were already stripping.

“Get naked Sal and lie on that couch. I need a fucking and Juli needs a sucking,” Cali said as she and Juli loosened his jeans and pulled them down. With his jeans around his ankles and his shirt in the floor, Cali pushed him backwards on the couch. She followed him down, straddling his body as she held his big cock in her hand and lowered her pussy to take him.

“GAAAAhhhhhhdddd, what a cock!” Cali groaned.

“Get on his face, Juli.

“Sal, show her how,” Cali said as she began to ride his cock furiously.

“OH SHITTtttt, I love this fucking cock,” she moaned.

“OH SHIT YES!” Juli said as Sal pulled her down over his face and kissed her pussy. In just a second, she was riding his face like Cali was riding his cock.

They left him lying there on his back, begging them to come back for more. His cock was wilted and his face was glazed over with girl cum.

“Gramps, how much did we have to pay for my scooter? Did we get a good deal?” Juli asked as they sped across town to a fancy restaurant for an early dinner.

“We got the damnedest deal I’ve ever heard of, Sweetheart. Sal said he wanted to do something special for you, Juli. Said you reminded him of his step-sister that was about your age. He let us have that thing on some dealer-demo package deal where we don’t pay a thing for it and they let us bring it back and trade it in for a new one each year. They even service it for free.”

“Wow, that is a super deal, isn’t it, Gramps?” Juli asked as she looked over at Cali and grinned.

“Best deal I ever heard of! I’ll say that.”

“I’ve never heard of anything like that either. Juli, you must have really made an impression on Sal,” Cali told her and they exchanged a quick smile.

“I did flirt with him earlier when he came in Gramps’ drugstore, but it was just a little bit. I’m not good at flirting yet, so I didn’t want to embarrass myself,” Juli told her and laughed.

“It must have been your resemblance to his step-sister then. I’d love to meet her, if she’s anything like you!” Cali told her and they both laughed.

Gramps treated them to a feast of seafood as they laughed and talked of the deal they’d gotten on the new Honda motor scooter. Gramps was happy to be sitting with the two most beautiful young women in the entire restaurant as they enjoyed their meals.

Cali agreed to take Juli to each of her scooter’s ed classes for the next two weeks beginning tomorrow at 1:00. The first class was actually today, but Sal promised Gramps he would catch Juli up on what she’d missed the first day.

“Cali, why don’t you get you a motor scooter too, since you already know Sal’s dad?” Juli asked.

“I thought about that. I wonder if I could get the same deal you got? I’d love to have one. I could ride with you and your friends then.”

Yes, please get one, Cali. You can start classes with me tomorrow and Sal can catch both of us up at the same time,” Juli said.

The next day at 12:00 noon, Cali showed up and she was in the clouds, she was so happy. She whispered to Juli that she saw her sugar- daddy last night and he was giving her a red motor scooter exactly like hers.

Both of them were dancing in the store as Gramps looked at them and smiled.

“Not only that, but Sal wanted his step-sister, Laci, to have one just like it too. Sal told his dad that you looked just like her and he wanted all of us to meet after class each day and go over the lessons with him until we all knew the rules. I laughed so hard and loud, that he asked me if there was something wrong. I had to tell him that I was just so happy that he and his son wanted to help you and me. I promised him that I would personally help Laci learn to ride as good as we do.”

“Do you really think she looks like me?”

“I saw her picture once on his desk. She and you could pass for twins.”

“I wonder if she likes pussy and likes to go without panties?” Juli asked and they were still laughing when they kissed Gramps and ran out the door with their sexy butts shining.

When they arrived at the Honda dealership, Sal came running out to meet them.

“Show me your pussies and I’ll give you a big surprise,” he said grinning.

Both Cali and Juli raised a leg to expose their pussy and Sal wanted to get some right then.

“If I can guess what your surprise is, can I have some of it?” Juli asked with a straight face.

“Uhhhhh, well. Yes, I hope we can make that happen. If you and Cali will help me with it, I’m sure we can make it happen.”

“We’re willing to do whatever it takes to pass this scooter’s ed class,” Cali told him.

“Come with me to my office, we still have about fifteen minutes,” Sal told them as he opened the car door for Juli and watched her cute little pussy smile at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.