Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

When they arrived in front of the drugstore, Juli’s Gramps had closed. Juli used her key and they unloaded all her shopping bags inside the door and locked up again. With their arms loaded and bags hanging from their fingers they made their way up the narrow stairs to Juli’s room where they piled the bags on her bed.

When Cali turned toward Juli, she reached for her and pulled Cali down on her bed on top of all her shopping bags. They rolled and kissed and touched and whispered.

“I feel so sexy. Thank you so much for taking me shopping. I’ll be so happy when we go tomorrow and buy me a motor scooter. I want one so bad.”

“You’ll have to ride it wearing miniskirts and no panties. I can see you and your friends now, flashing pussies all over town.”

“I hope Gramps is awake, we can go in there and lay on his bed like I do at night.”

“I bet you give him a show too, don’t you?”

“I sure do. He loves it, but pretends he doesn’t see me.”

“You need to make sure he sees you.”

“Go with me and show me how.”

“You mean now?”

“Yes, you don’t have panties on. Both of us could sit in his bed and tell him about all the fun we had on our shopping trip. I’ll even tell him about the wind blowing our skirts up.”

“You naughty little girl. Let’s go, I’m as naughty as you and I’d love to give your Gramps some pussy.”

“Do it, Cali. Then tomorrow do it again. He needs some pussy. If I was old enough, I’d fuck him.”

“I’ll fuck him for you until you get old enough. Let’s go show him our pussies, Juli.”

Oliver was lying on his back, his head propped on two pillows, his book resting on his chest as he read the erotic story about yet another young girl getting in bed with her Gramps. His cock was standing tall and swollen as he looked up to see Juli and Cali walk through the bathroom into his room. He barely had time to cover his cock.

“Gramps, I’m glad you’re still awake. I wanted to bring Cali in so we could tell you about our shopping trip. I’m going to model all my new clothes for you when we have time. Cali sure knows a lot about clothes and makeup and things a girl like me needs.”

“Come tell Gramps all about it, Sweetheart.”

“Ms. Cali, I hope you don’t mind that I’m in my bed, please have a seat here with Juli and both of you tell me about your day.”

Oliver watched closely as Cali sat on the side of his bed with her leg bent and her knee pointed right at him. He could see all the way to her sweet little hairless pussy and his cock jumped up and down as he got an eyeful. When he looked over to where Juli was squirming to get settled, he saw her naked, hairless pussy too. Hers looked just like Cali’s and his cock really jumped.

“Gramps, look how this new padded bra makes my titties look so big. They even have nipples molded in the cup to make it look like I’m not wearing a bra and my nipples are sticking out.”

“I noticed that already. I know you want to be grownup, Sweetheart and you sure look good with that new bra and new clothes on.”

“Thanks Gramps. Cali’s titties are 34C and she doesn’t even have to wear a bra, do you, Cali?”

“No, Hon, but your Gramps may not want to talk about my titties.”

“Gramps likes titties, don’t you, Gramps?” Juli said as she looked at her Gramps, then at Cali where her nipples were poking out on her silky red blouse.

“You pretty young ladies have me at a disadvantage. Both of you looking so sexy and beautiful and here I am already in bed.”

“Gramps, I hope I get titties just like Cali’s when I get older. We were naked together in that big store and I saw her titties. She doesn’t even need to wear a bra. Show him, Cali,” Juli said and looked at Cali.

“Mr. Oliver, I’d love to show them to you, if you really wanted to look. I love them and I hope Juli does have some just like mine in a year or two.”

“Show him, Cali. Gramps, you may want to lean over and get a good look. I love to feel of Cali’s titties. I’ll be so happy to get mine so I can feel them.”

When Cali leaned over and pulled her top up over her tanned breasts, Juli pulled Cali closer to her Gramps. She took his hand and placed it on Cali’s left breast and the three of them sighed at the same time.

“You young ladies are mean to an old man. Cali, you’re a very beautiful young woman and I hope my granddaughter grows up to be just like you. Please help her learn how to conduct herself in public and private. I think it is good too, that you teach her how to be a flirt and not afraid to show her body as long as she knows when and where it’s safe to do so.”

“Thank you, Mr. Oliver. I love Juli like she’s my own younger sister. I’ll be sure she knows all the things she needs to know to be a success. She loves to expose her sexy little body already, so all I’ll have to do is school her how to do it and be discrete.”

“Gramps, I hope you don’t mind that Cali lets me go without panties. She and I both like to feel the fresh, cool air on our pussies. Gramps, you should see Cali’s sexy butt too, she has one like mine. The fitting clerk even told me I had a butt like a black girl and that I was going to have lots of boys and even men following me around by the time I’m fifteen.”

“Cali, I’m sure your Gramps has seen lots of sexy butts in his time and doesn’t need to see mine,” Cali told her and they shared a wink.

“Gramps, tell her that you like looking at pictures of naked butts and like to read stories about men and younger women and even girls too.”

“Juli, you’re going to embarrass Miss Cali. This is the talk you and I share and she may not like being involved in our little secret conversations.”

“Mr. Oliver, I’m not in the least embarrassed by your honest approach to teaching Juli the things she’ll need to know. You are her guardian and she needs to know things like this. I think you’re a very handsome man who could have his way with any of the young women who come to your store.

“Young women my age love older men, Mr. Oliver.”

“Girls my age do too, Cali. My friends love to come to Gramp’s drugstore and be with me. They tell me that my Gramps is the most handsome man on our block and he treats them like grownups too. Of course, he lets us look at the dirty books when no one is around and we get excited doing that,” Juli told her.

“I never knew pretty young girls and sexy young women loved older men. I thought that was just something someone wrote stories about to make older men feel wanted,” Oliver told them.

“Gramps, Cali and I want to get in bed with you. We want to make you feel loved, don’t we, Cali?”

“Yes we do.

“Mr. Oliver, I hope you won’t think I’m a bad influence on Juli by doing this, but I want to show you how young women like older men,” Cali told him as she stood and stripped naked beside his bed. She walked around to the other side of his bed and slipped under the covers with him.

Juli, not to be outdone and left out, stripped and slipped into bed with her Gramps from this side as he looked from one to the other with a smile on his face.

Cali and Juli snuggled their naked bodies close to Oliver from either side as Juli ran her hand down to his belly to take his erotic novel and lay it on top of the covers. She put her hand back under the covers and reached down to feel his erection.

“Juli, granddaughters don’t need to be feeling of their Gramps like that, especially in front of company.”

“Yes they do, Gramps. How else will I ever learn about a man? I know you don’t want me doing this with the boys who come in here and try to see up my dress, now do you?”

“No I don’t and I better never catch you doing this with them either.”

“She’s right, Mr. Oliver. If you were my Gramps, I’d be doing more that touching you,” Cali told him.

“Show him, Cali. Show Gramps what you would do. I want to see how you do this so I’ll know what to do when I get older,” Juli urged her friend on.

Cali pulled the sheet back from over her, exposing her big tanned breasts and Oliver’s hairy chest and belly.

Juli pulled the covers back from her side of the bed. She folded them down past her Gramps knees, exposing his long thick, swollen cock that lay back on his belly.

“OH MY, Mr. Oliver, you have a masterpiece lying there on your belly. I suppose you have lots of frequent visitors who just love to come here and admire such a magnificent object of pleasure,” Cali said as she leaned close and lifted Oliver’s thick shaft to inspect it.

“WOW, Gramps. I knew you were big down there, but I never you were this big.”

“Cali, can a man with a big dick like Gramps has, really put it in a girl’s pussy?”

“He certainly can. It may take some effort, but a man with a cock like this at his disposal would surely know how to make it pleasurable for his lady friend and himself.”

“I’d sure like to see my Gramps get that big cock in a woman’s pussy. Does it feel good when you get one like Gramp’s in your pussy, Cali?” Juli asked, knowing this was about to lead right up to her Gramps getting some of Cali’s pussy.

“I’ve never had one the size of your Gramp’s, but the ones I’ve had, sure made me feel good, Juli.”

“Gramps, if you ever get a chance to get some pussy again, will you let me watch so I’ll know how it’s done and how a woman can take a big cock like yours inside her? I sure would hate to be on a date with some boy trying to get his big one like yours in my little pussy. I don’t know what I’d do.”

Oliver was looking from his precocious granddaughter to the beautiful, sexy young woman, Cali. His cock was throbbing and he was wishing Cali would get excited and give him some of that neat little pussy she kept so well groomed.

“Juli, I suppose if I ever come across a woman who feels like she’d like some of this, I’d be more than comfortable with you watching. I don’t know how else you’ll ever learn without getting yourself in trouble doing it.”

“Mr. Oliver, if you would let me, I’d love to try to put your cock in my pussy. We could show Juli just how it goes in and she could get a close-up look at a man and woman having sex without getting herself in trouble. We wouldn’t have to go any further, just put your cock in my pussy so she can see how it’s done, then take it out. That is unless you wanted to really get some pussy while we’re here.”

“Do it, Gramps! I want to see you get some of Cali’s pussy. I bet she has some really good pussy too, don’t you, Gramps?”

“Yes, Sweetheart, I bet she does too.

“Miss Cali, if you’re sure about this, I’d sure love to get my cock in your pussy. You better get on top of me though; I’d hate to hurt you by going too deep, too fast.”

“Juli, you get over here and hold your Gramp’s cock up so I can sit on top of him. I’m so excited about doing this; I’ve never had a cock in my pussy the size of your Gramp’s cock.”

“Gramps, will it be alright for me to hold your cock so Cali can get it in her pussy. I’d sure like to.”

“Just this once, Juli. It’s not proper for a young girl to handle her Gramp’s cock like that. You just grasp my cock down low and stand it upright so Miss Cali can get all she wants and as much as she wants.”

“Juli, you may need to get your Gramps cock wet for me, don’t you think?” Cali asked as she looked down at Juli and they both smiled.

Juli opened her mouth and forced her Gramp’s big flared, cockhead into her mouth until she had a mouthful. She sucked and licked and her little pussy was going wild as she did. Quickly, she pulled his cock out and pointed it right at Cali’s pussy. She rubbed it back and forth along Cali’s swollen pussy lips and saw it become even wetter with pussy juice.

“Fuck my gramps for me, Cali!” Juli told her as she looked up to see Cali smiling.

Juli looked back to where her Gramp’s big cockhead was forcing its way inside Cali’s pussy. Cali’s pussy lips were rolling inside with his fat knob. Juli felt her own pussy clutch and grab for something to hold onto. She put her fingers down there and rubbed her tight slit as fast as she could. She had never been this wet nor this excited.

Cali raised a little, and Juli could see her Gramp’s cock with pussy juice running down the shaft. She reached out and swiped her fingers on her Gramps cock, then licked the juice to see how it tasted. She loved it and she knew one day, she would have a big cock like her Gramp’s slipping in and out of her own tight little pussy.

Juli crawled around to see between her Gramp’s legs and looked up to see his wet cock slipping in and out as Cali slowly fucked her sexy ass up and down to get used to this much cock.

They were really fucking! She was watching her Gramps get some pussy from her friend, Cali. Juli’s eager little pussy went wild. She wished it was her own pussy getting fucked by her Gramps, and she knew one day it would be.

Juli looked down to see the heavy sack that held her Gramps oversize testicles. They were bouncing up and down as Cali rode his long cock up and down. Cali’s pussy was making squishy sounds as she took him all the way inside her then raised to let him slip almost all the way out, before dropping down to take him again and again.

Juli reached down to cup his heavy, swollen balls in her hand and felt the warmth of them. She knew these testicles held the power to make babies in a woman’s belly. She caressed them gently and lovingly as her belly fluttered at the thought of a man’s seed being blasted into her tight young body.

She heard her Gramps grunting as he thrust his hips upwards just as Cali tightened her buttocks and hunched forward to take all of his cock in her pussy, right up to his ball sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.