Wild Child
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Juli was elated. She was finally going to get her motor scooter after wishing for one all these years. She just knew she and her friends would have the best of times riding and flirting and showing off their hot bodies in front of all the boys and men.

She dressed quickly in a tight pullover shirt and her pleated white miniskirt that she loved so much. She always loved to wear it with white panties underneath and wondered if anyone could see them as she bent forward or squatted.

Today would be different. For the first time in her life, she felt more like a woman than a young girl. She had shaved her pussy after looking at Little Susie in the magazine with her pussy shaved and looking so clean and pretty.

Today, Juli would go without panties too. When she slipped her sandals on, she walked past her mirror and looked at her image. She flipped her short skirt up and looked at the cute butt that Cali had told her she liked.

‘I like my butt too. I have the prettiest butt of all my BFFs. They voted that I did and I just wish I could kiss my butt myself, I love it so much.’

She turned her butt toward the mirror, then bent forward as if picking flowers and looked back at the mirror.

‘If I was a boy or an older man, I would have to fuck that cute little pussy peeking out back there. My pussy is WAY prettier than Little Susie’s pussy.’

Juli took the cash box with her down to the drugstore and put the money in the cash register. She pulled the tape back and wrote today’s date on it, then closed the cover. She took the keys and walked over to the windows and opened the blinds. She turned the ‘closed’ sign toward the inside so the ‘open’ sign would show and unlocked the door. She opened the door, stepped out and looked up and down the sidewalk just as her Gramps did each morning, six days a week. She picked up the morning paper and folded it under her arm.

She saw Mr. Perkins next door and waved to him as he swept the sidewalk in front of his shop.

Juli stepped back to put the paper on the counter, then reached over and grabbed the broom.

‘I’ll show Mr. Perkins how to sweep a sidewalk’ she thought with a devilish grin.

“Good morning, Mr. Perkins. Beautiful day isn’t it?” she greeted him as he looked up to see Oliver’s pretty little granddaughter and waved.

“Yes it is, Juli, and it just got more beautiful when you came out to brighten my morning,” he told her.

“OH, this is my lucky day, I found a penny to start off such a beautiful morning,” she said as she turned her back to Mr. Perkins and bent from the waist to pick up the penny that she had just dropped. She pretended to be picking flowers as she dropped the penny again, twice. The last time, it rolled away as she spread her legs to trap it with her foot.

She looked between her legs to see Mr. Perkins staring at her naked butt and exposed pussy. Juli felt so naughty and so grown up.

As she stood again and swept the sidewalk, she swished her backside as much as she swished her broom. She glanced over at him and he was still leaning on his broom, staring at her with a big smile as she swept. She saw a small slip of paper near the front wall of the shop and with her broom handle between her legs, she bent forward once more. She felt the broom handle sticking out behind her naked buttocks and she felt so naughty. She looked in the window and saw her image. Juli LOVED being naughty. She was so proud her body had finally decided to awaken.

As Paul Perkins watched Oliver’s granddaughter sweep, he was so proud his shop was next to his best friend’s drugstore.

Juli suddenly stopped sweeping. She raised her head and looked toward the street. She heard it again this morning, the sound of a big Harley Davidson motorcycle starting, the deep, throaty rumble of the loud pipes stirring the quiet of the sleepy morning streets. She’d heard it before, but she’d never been out here when it started.

It was a block over and she wished he would turn and drive by her while she swept the sidewalk. She loved that sound and knew one day she would graduate from her motor scooter to a big Harley, just like she was about to graduate from her new delivery bike to a new motor scooter.

Her pussy felt happy at the thought and she wanted to spank that naughty little girl and make her stop doing that in public. Juli knew her little pussy would love to be on that big leather seat with the huge Harley engine under her, making her throb and jump for joy with all that vibration that caused the very air to shake.

‘Ooooohhhh, be still down there, little girl. We’ll get us one of those big Harleys one day and we’ll have lots of fun with it.’

When Juli walked back into the drugstore, Gramps was reading the paper and drinking his coffee. He was dressed in his customary starched white, double-breasted smock and pale blue pants.

‘He’s the most handsome druggist in the world and he’s my Gramps’

“I saw you sweeping the sidewalk, Juli. You sure did a good job of it, I must say. Did Paul greet you with a proper salute?” he asked and grinned at her.

“I think he saluted me well, Gramps,” she said and they shared a sly smile.

“You’ll kill my friends, either by making their hearts stop beating or breaking them.”

“Gramps, you’re just teasing. Men your age don’t look at young girls my age. I haven’t even gotten my full titties yet and my butt isn’t near as pretty as Cali’s.”

“Girls your age remind us old men of young girls back when we were that age. Seeing you and your awakening young body rekindles the fires that once were stoked by naughty youthful thoughts of our own.”


There were always people coming in. Friends to visit a minute and leave, customers to browse the aisles and buy sundry items; some to look for the latest edition of their favorite magazine, some to have a prescription filled, and once in a while, a young man would come and browse the naughty books on the top shelf as he eyed the cute young girl whose body was just budding out and awakening to the beckoning calls of nature.

Juli loved to see the boys of the neighborhood come in and buy chocolate malts, sit at the counter, looking in the mirror behind the counter as she walked around and pretended to dust the shelves, making sure she always bent to show her butt. Today she wore the shortest skirt she owned. She was naked underneath and she could hardly wait for the boys to come in.

Before the boys started coming in today, Cali stopped by. She was dressed in a silky, clingy, off-the-shoulder red blouse, cut low, showing her deep-tanned cleavage. She matched it with a silky white skirt that came about three inches above her knees and seemed to like flipping up in front and back as her long legs strode into the drugstore in red high heels.

“Cali!” Juli greeted her as she walked in like she lived there.

“Hi, Juli.”

“Good morning to you, Mr. Jones. I must say, you always look so handsome in your starched, white smock. Such a handsome gentleman you are.” She flirted as she batted her eyes with the long lashes and sultry makeup, her red lips glistening as she spoke.

Juli loved this woman all over again this morning. She looked so sexy and Juli wanted to look just like her.

“Good morning, Ms. Calice. Good to see you this fine day. What brings you to our drugstore?” Oliver Jones beamed his best smile as she stood before him.

“Mr. Oliver, I stopped by to tell you that I was going shopping today and to ask your permission to take Juli along for company. I might add, we’ll be gone most of the day, as I have to buy an entire wardrobe of all the fineries a lady wears.”

“Can I go, Gramps?” Juli asked hurriedly, knowing he would let her; they had talked about this very thing.

“Yes you can, Dear.”

“Here, Ms. Calice, take this credit card and help Juli pick out all the clothes she’ll need to dress like her friends in the latest teenage fashions. Help Juli with the makeup like you wear so she’ll be like her friends. You may want to help her with foundation garments as well. I’ll leave those frilly little underthings to the two of you,” he told her.

“Gramps, ask Cali about going with us to buy me a motor scooter and sign up for my scooter ed classes.”

“Of course I’ll go with you. We’ll plan a day and have fun too. I’m thrilled that you would think of me helping Juli get her motor scooter,” Cali said as she looked at Gramps and smiled, showing her perfect white teeth.

“What about tomorrow afternoon? We always close on Thursday afternoons and we can make the afternoon of it. We’ll even buy your dinner afterward.”

“It’s a date, Mr. Jones.”

“Juli, get your purse and let’s go shopping. Time is wasting and you and I will have so much fun.”

They rode in Cali’s new convertible, a shiny foreign sports car, to a ritzy, exclusive downtown womens store where she took Juli straight to the lingerie department. Juli noticed the price tags on some of the items and thought surely they would go back to the bargain section to shop.

“Juli, I love red, black, blue and white panty and bra sets; which would you prefer?” Cali asked as they came to the dozens of racks and displays of womens underwear.

“I like white, because that’s all I wear. I have never worn anything but cotton panties. Do the silky ones make a girl feel sexy?”

“Honey, the silky ones makes a girl’s pussy feel so good, she’ll want to pull up her skirt and finger that naughty little bitch until she sings.”

“Then I want some. My little bitch is already humming this morning,” Juli laughed as she answered. She was enjoying this already and they had just arrived.

“Step over here and take all your clothes off, I’ll be right back,” Cali told her and walked away.

Juli started to call her back to be sure she meant to strip naked right here in the store. She just shrugged her shoulders, smiled wickedly and removed her skirt and shirt, standing naked in only her sandals.

At first she felt odd, then she saw another young girl standing with whom she assumed to be her mother while a young assistant helped them choose colors and sizes. Juli smiled at the girl when their eyes met across the aisles. The girl smiled back.

Her breasts were slightly larger than Juli’s and this made her want big titties so badly.

Cali came back followed by a very pretty young black girl wearing a short, red skirt, heels and a soft white, silky blouse. Juli could see her perky nipples through the blouse and knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. She looked so sexy with her long hair braided, her red lips shining and her dark eyes looking Juli up and down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.