Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Julisa Justice Jones hated her name. Literally HATED it!

She hated it so much that when she started to school, she enlisted her Gramps to help her come up with a name that she liked. They sat and talked and exchanged names and made lists, and nearly gave up...

UNTIL the very day before she was to start first grade, when her gramps hit on the perfect name for her.

“I suppose we’ll just have to settle for Juli,” he said in exasperation as he looked across at her, his little oval reading glasses barely hanging from his nose. He peered over the little black rimmed glasses and smiled when she jumped up and started dancing in the floor of his drugstore and malt shop.

“Gramps, you are my favorite grandpa in the whole wide world. You just saved my life and I’m only six years old,” she said as she danced around the table and hugged his neck.

“Juli, I’m the only Gramps you have in the whole wide world.”

“Yes, but that’s beside the point, Gramps. When we go to school tomorrow, you will tell them my name is Juli and NOT Julisa Justice Jones.”

“You better believe I will, Sweetheart, and if they don’t like it, we’ll take them to court.”

“I love you, Gramps. I’m going back to read my magazines now, Gramps. If you need me, you know where I’ll be.”

“I love you too, Juli. Don’t be looking at those naughty magazines on the top rack,” he jested.

“Gramps, you always tell me that! I’ll be so glad when I get big enough to look at those magazines and learn what makes them so naughty.”

Oliver Wendell Jones loved to tease his little granddaughter. She was his son’s six-year-old daughter, and when his son and his wife, and Juli’s Granny, were killed in a boating accident, Oliver was awarded custody of his granddaughter. That was almost five years ago and Oliver has seen to it that she was spoiled absolutely-to-damn-rotten since that day.

They lived in the three-room apartment above the drugstore and Juli helped him clean it and the store, keeping the place neat for his customers. He had a part-time delivery boy who came in after school to deliver prescriptions and sundry items to the customers. Juli was living for the day she would be able to take over that delivery job and really make some money.

Juli wanted a motor scooter and Gramps told her she could get one when she was old enough to work and pay for it herself.

One day I WILL own one!

One day!

From the time Juli was six until she turned fourteen, her life was like the life of a princess. She had everything she wanted, except a motor scooter. That was still priority number one with her and she knew she was old enough at fourteen to take the delivery job.

“Gramps?” She’d started calling him that since she was older now and once in a while her friends would stop by for a malt, and that was what they called their Gramps too.

“Yes, Juli? What is it, Sweetheart?”

“I’m old enough to have that delivery job now. It’s about time I started earning my own money, don’t you think?”

“I agree. There’s a new bike in the storeroom, I got it yesterday. It’s a delivery special, just for my new delivery girl. All the shop owners on this street will be so jealous of Oliver the Druggist because he has the most beautiful delivery girl in town.”

“OH Gramps, I’m just a plain old girl. I don’t even have my boobs yet.”

“Don’t rush your body, Sweetheart. You have all the traits of your mother and your grandmother, and one day you will overflow your shirts. You’ll have a trail of boys following you everywhere you go.”

“Oh Gramps, you just say those things because you love me. I’m going to read my magazines while I sit on my new bike and pretend it’s my new motor scooter.”

“You go right ahead, Sweetheart. Just don’t be reading those naughty magazines on the top rack.”

“OK, Gramps. But one day I’m going to have a look at what’s under those brown wrappers and see what it is that makes them so naughty,” she teased him as she walked to the storeroom with her magazine folded under her arm, swishing her tight little butt just like she saw her friends doing all the time.

Juli sat on her bike and looked at all the glamorous stars dressed in their revealing dresses. Some were on the beach in their very revealing bikinis. One day she too would have boobs like these women and she would wear such glamorous, sexy, revealing clothes.

Juli looked down at her budding little chest and wished it to be bigger, MUCH bigger. The seat on her new delivery bicycle felt good when she sat on it. She was ready for a delivery on this bike. She knew she was going to LOVE riding it through the streets making deliveries and waving at the shop owners who came by to see Gramps and drink a chocolate malt with him and her.

‘When I make some money, I’m going to buy me some sexy underwear too. These little cotton panties are SO warm and cuddly, but I just know those little white ones there would fit my butt so much better’ she thought as she looked at the ad in the magazine.

‘I bet they are as warm as my cotton panties too. Ohhhh, I love my new bike seat’!

Juli heard the front doorbell sound and ran up front to see her gramps waiting on a nicely dressed, very pretty young woman. She was having her prescription filled and she was looking at a magazine on the rack as she waited.

‘OH MY, she’s looking at the naughty magazines’.

The woman looked up and smiled at Juli and she smiled back as she sat at the small table where she and her gramps always sat to talk. His best buddies, the old men at the nearby shops, sit there with him and talk in whispers too.

Juli’s hand was on today’s paper and she felt something underneath it. When she raised the paper, there was a paperback book, placed face down to keep the page. Gramps had been reading a book. She turned it up to see what the name of the book was; her heart was thumping because she already knew it came from the top rack where the grownup books were.

Sure enough, she saw the artist’s drawing on the book cover and it was a VERY sexy one. She saw the young girl wearing cut-off shorts and halter as she talked to an older man. She could see the girl’s butt cheeks where the shorts didn’t cover her good.

‘One day, I’ll wear some cut-off shorts like she has on’, she thought as she put her finger on the picture. Suddenly it felt like her jeans were two sizes too small.

She looked up and the pretty woman was standing beside the table looking down at her. She looked to where Juli’s hands were and smiled.

“I like that book too. Do you read much?” she asked.

“I like to read my magazines, Gramps was reading this one.”

“You would love that book. The girl in the story is about your age, a young sexy girl like yourself. How old are you?”

“I’m almost fifteen.”

“You look older than fifteen, but then girls nowadays do look older than we did at your age. Do you deliver for your gramps?”

“I’m going to start soon.”

“Good, I’ll call my next prescription in and you can bring it to my apartment. I wish I had known, I would have been your first delivery and we could have become friends.”

“Tell Gramps you have to run, and ask him if he could have it delivered. I’d like for you to be my first,” Juli said hurriedly.

“Oh Honey, I’d love to be your first and second too if I could.”

“Really? Go tell him and give him your address.” Juli was SO excited and didn’t even know why she felt the way she did.

She wished she looked as pretty as the young woman standing there. ‘Maybe we could become friends and she could tell me the secrets of looking so sexy’.

“See you soon. What’s your name, by the way?”

“Juli.”

“Juli, you and I are going to be best friends. I just love your name.”

“What’s your name?”

“Calice, but you can call me Cali. All my close friends call me Cali.”

“Hurry and leave, Cali, I want to come see you. I mean I want to deliver your prescription.”

“See you soon, Juli,” she said and winked as she smiled.

Juli winked at her and they both smiled. Juli’s jeans were about to cut into her crotch, they were so tight.

She still had her hand on the book and looked at the title.

‘A Young Girl’s Awakening’

‘That’s an odd name for a book. I need to snitch this book off the shelf tomorrow and read some of it. Cali told me she’d read it and loved it; and said I would too. I wish I had some of those shorts. I wish I had them on now’, she thought as she touched her crotch and felt the heat. She rubbed her stiff jeans and it felt good, like when she washed herself.

‘I bet Cali knows all about stuff like that. I’d be totally embarrassed to ask her though’.

She looked up at the bookshelf and saw three more with the same title. Looking toward the front, she saw her gramps back in his apothecary and quickly stood up to snitch one of the books off the top shelf. Her hand hit one of the magazines with the brown wrapper and the loose wrapper slid off.

Juli was face-to-face with a naked girl about her age. ‘So that’s what those magazines have in them’, she thought as she slowly slipped the magazine into her backpack along with the paperback book. She was reluctant to cover the young girl up. She could see her small swollen boobs, just like her own. She could see her small swollen pussy. She wondered if her own pussy would swell up and get fat like that. She would have some interesting reading to do when she went to bed tonight.

“Juli” her gramps called her loudly and she jumped. She’d never had secrets from him and now she was shaking, thinking she’d been caught. She looked quickly toward the front and he was still back inside his small apothecary.

“Coming, Gramps,” she answered as she opened the flap of her backpack to take one more look at the naked girl. She was excited about her first delivery and she was excited about what she’d discovered.

“Here’s your first delivery,” he said as he handed her the small white bag with the receipt stapled where the top was folded over.

She looked at the address and knew exactly where it was.

“I know right where that is. Gramps, I’m so excited. This is my first one. While I’m riding, I may ride through town on my new bike too.”

“You go right ahead, Sweetheart. I’m going to finish my book. If I’m closed when you get back, just come in the back door and bring your new bike in too.”

“I will. See ya, Gramps.”

“You look so grown up, Julie. We need to see about buying you some new, grown-up clothes.”

“I may talk to the lady who was here earlier. She sure dresses nice.”

“YES, do that while you’re there. Maybe she can show you the nice things a young girl needs and tell you where to buy them.” Oliver knew he would never have the nerve or the knowledge to help the poor girl buy clothes like all her friends were wearing.

Those daring little she-devils!

“Bye, Gramps,” she said with a wave and pushed her bike out the front door.

When she hopped on her seat this time, she felt different, almost as if her jeans really were tighter in her crotch.

‘Maybe my pussy is swelled up fat like the girl’s in the picture. I wish I could reach back there and put my hand on her picture again. I wish I could rub my pussy right now’

Juli pressed the button beside the door and heard the buzzer inside. Almost immediately the door opened and Cali stood there dressed in a short bath robe with her hair wet.

“Hi, Juli. I just got out of the shower, come on in. Would you like a coke or something?”

“Hi, Cali. I really don’t want anything to drink right now. I sure like your curly hair.”

“Thank you, Dear. I like to let it air dry after a shower and it curls naturally like this. Want to sit over here on the sofa so we can get to know each other?”

“Yes, I’d like that. You sure are pretty.”

“You are very pretty too, Hon. You’re at that age when a girl is just about to become a woman and her body awakens to the things a woman knows.”

“Is that the reason that book was titled ‘A Young Girl’s Awakening’?”

“Yes it is, exactly. It’s not about her waking up in the morning. It’s about her body awakening to all the wonderful feelings a young girl can feel.”

“You mean when her boobs start to itch and she rubs them?”

“Yes. I can see your beautiful young body is awakening too, Juli. I remember when I was your age and my body began to feel so good to me. I could hardly keep from touching my boobs and between my legs.”

“I get that way now and it feels so good, but I’m afraid to go on.”

“Don’t ever be afraid of your body, Juli. If your body likes to be touched, don’t deny it. You’ll learn to make your body feel so good, you’ll have an orgasm. Have you ever had one or heard about them?”

“I’ve never had one, but I read about a girl getting one. I didn’t know what it was.”

“Oh dear me! I wish I was able to show you all about those wonderful things, but if anyone ever found out, your Gramps would have me arrested and put in prison.”

“For what?”

“It’s against the law for an older person, woman or man, to do sexy things with young teenagers. Well, kids of all ages.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.