Banditti
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

When the FBI Special Agents with the Evidence Response Team arrived at the hotel, they notified Special Agent, Elliott. He took Jackie’s pass card and left to meet them and escort them up. Once they were inside the suite, the new Agents took possession of the duffel bag. Transferring the money, they concealed their evidence in unmarked bags and left through the emergency exit after notifying hotel security who they were and why they wanted to remain unseen.

Special Agents, Elliott and McCage stayed with the Manaras, Bob and Jackie as they planned their actions for the following day.

“Bob, when you and Jackie leave tomorrow morning, you need to be seen at the front entrance, telling Tommy and J Lo goodbye, as if you plan to see them back in Texas. We will have an agent deliver you to your vehicle down the street, leaving here in a shuttle bus with a few more passengers, as if you are going to the airport.

“Tommy, you and J Lo leave here as if you are driving straight over to connect with I-15. You will have two Special Agents in the back seat of your convertible. Your convertible top and windows will be up when your vehicle is brought around. We will have a team here before we leave tonight, who will equip each of you with personal communication devices. You will be able to keep in contact with each other, and with each of us.

“We have made arrangements to have a State Police helicopter in the air before we reach the interstate and begin our trip south. We will also have one of our fixed-wing aircraft in the air over I-15, in advance. They will monitor all traffic moving west and keep us informed of any vehicles other than the sedan, which may appear suspicious.

“Bob, you and Jackie will need to be ready to lead the procession, with your vehicle. Tommy, you and J Lo will be in front of the suspect’s sedan and hopefully they will move up to pull in behind you. You will also have two Special Agents riding shotgun in your back seat.

“Now, is there anything else we need to cover? Is there anything else we need to know about the suspects and or their vehicle? We have already planted our own tracking device on the vehicle for our aircraft to track.”

Bob had another confession to make, “Before we knew about the money and before we had contacted you, Jackie and I went down last night and she stood watch for me as I crippled the suspect’s sedan so they would have engine problems.”

“Define, crippled.” McCage told him.

“I took my pliers and crimped the fuel line so that they wouldn’t have enough power to drive at high speeds, if in fact we had to make a run for it. Then, I pierced the radiator hose with a small pick, so that when the cooling system pressurized, they would have a small leak which would eventually cause the engine to lose all the coolant and overheat. I also pierced the oil filter casing with a pin-size hole so that the oil pressure would eventually cause the engine to run out of oil.”

“Bob, I’ll give you credit for one thing. You mean business when you set out to disable someone’s vehicle, in order to keep them from tailing you across the desert!” Elliott responded, then laughed.

“Well, at the time, it was just the four of us and I wanted the upper hand.”

“Since we now know of your tactics and that the suspect’s vehicle will not sustain high speeds, and, more than likely will not make the trip across the desert, we need to modify our plans.”

Bob was listening and after looking at Tommy, J Lo, and Jackie, he asked, “So, what are the plans now? Are you going to set them up in hopes of making them act sooner?”

“Exactly. We need to force them into action sooner, rather than later. Once we are clear of the metropolitan area, we will contact you and have Tommy and J Lo pull over as if they are changing drivers or whatever.”

Bob looked around, then asked, “What if he were to open the trunk and place the duffel bag on the ground or even up high on the vehicle so they would see it? You can bet, they will be tailing him close enough to see what he’s done.”

McCage then offered another solution. “I have an idea that may work even better. There is a welcome center on the north bound side of I-15 at Primm, on the state line. There is an access from the south bound side also. We could set it up there.”

“You may have something there, McCage. We could actually have agents in position around the area prior to our arrival. It’s only forty miles or so from here to Primm,” Elliott added.

“Would you want Jackie and me, with our passengers, to be there when Tommy stops?” Bob asked.

“I say we have you in position to arrive ahead of Tommy and J Lo. Tommy will see your vehicle and park next to you. That way, we’ll have agents covering the area from all sides.”

“Do you still want me to open the trunk and take the duffel bag out?” Tommy asked.

Agent Elliott told him, “Yes, unless we tell you different as you arrive.”

Bob spoke up then. He was concerned for Tommy and J Lo, who would be in the vehicle if there was gunfire, “Look guys, to protect Tommy and J Lo, could we have him place the duffel bag on the parking lot, then drive off and leave it?”

“By doing it that way, we would actually have no proof that they were part of the robbery, since all they did was pick up a bag someone left,” McCage spoke up.

“Bob, after we park, I could put the bag on the back of our vehicle and then walk around to J Lo’s side of the car, if that would work,” Tommy offered and everyone nodded in agreement at that.

Bob looked at Jackie, then J Lo and Tommy before he looked over to see Special Agents Elliott and McCage looking at him. “You men better not let anything happen to either of these two newlyweds!” He stated firmly.

Agent Elliott spoke up then, “The way I see it, the two suspects would rather grab the money and run, without having to confront Tommy and J Lo. If they think they are grabbing the loot with no risk of gunfire, they will be even more brazen in their actions.”

“Do you have bullet proof body armor you can put on Tommy?” Bob asked. He knew this would only work if the suspects saw Tommy with the duffel bag.

“That was a given when we started planning. We’ll also have J Lo, you, and Jackie in body armor before we leave the hotel tomorrow morning.”

“Then I say let’s set it up to take place at the welcome center. They may never stop on the side of the road with hundreds of vehicles passing by, even if they see Tommy’s car.” Bob finally agreed to their plans.

The agents took Jackie’s extra pass card when she offered it to them. They were planning to bring their tech people over and explain the communications devices to them tonight. They would have their body armor specialists over at the same time to fit each of them with bulletproof body suits.

“We’re going down to the restaurant for dinner, if you men would like to join us,” Bob offered.

“We appreciate the offer, but we don’t need to be seen with you. We’ve been told that we stand out in a crowd!” McCage told him.

“Believe me - you do. I spotted you when you first arrived, as soon as you came through the entrance.”

The two couples ate in Austin’s once again and Bob asked for a secluded table in back if at all possible.

As he looked across the small table at J Lo and Tommy, his heart went out to them. They were a special young couple and he wanted all of them to be friends if he and Jackie were together in the future.

As if she knew he was thinking of her, Jackie took his hand and pulled it to her lap as she sat next to him. He looked at her, smiling as he said, “Tell me what you’re thinking, Jackie?”

“About us. About the four of us. How we met, became friends - then more than friends. I’m looking forward to the four of us spending lots of time together back in Texas.”

J Lo agreed with her, “Jackie, I was sitting here thinking the same thing. After today’s events and all that’s happened to us this week, I was wishing we were already back in Texas. Whatever happens from now until we get back home to Granny’s, I want you and Bob to know, I love you both more than just friends.”

Before Jackie could respond, Bob answered her, “J Lo, we feel the same way about you and Tommy. I’ve already made up my mind - if Jackie can put up with me - I’m moving in with her when we do get back to Texas!” He told her, then looked at Jackie when she squeezed his hand, pulling him close to kiss his cheek with her free hand.

“Just so you’ll know, Lady Cowgirl, I’m hoping you’ll marry me!”

“Is that a proposal?”

“In a way, but even more than that, I wanted you to know that you’ll be my wife if move in!”

“Then let’s get married out here!”

J Lo stood up and shouted, “YES! Please do, so Tommy and I can be at your wedding!”

“Cowgirl, can we get married in our boots and jeans?” Bob asked and they laughed at him.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Cowboy!” Jackie agreed.

Bob had already done some checking and informed her, “You did know that there is no waiting period here in Las Vegas and that the license bureau stays open until midnight, didn’t you?”

“Bob! Are you sure about that? What will we need to get our marriage license, if we get married before we leave tomorrow?”

“Just our ID, sixty dollars for the license, a trip to a wedding chapel, and a smile.”

“Then ask me again - this time for real!”

“Jackie Lauterette, will you marry me right here in Las Vegas this very night?”

“YES, YES, YES, I will marry you. Let’s get a taxi and go get our license. I want to be married to you before we go to bed tonight!”

J Lo was excited for them and jumped up to hug Jackie as she spoke, “Jackie, are you and Bob really going to do it? Tommy and I want to be your witnesses and we want to share this with you.”


“Damn, Pedro, did you see that tall guy step off the elevator and meet those goons dressed in black? He must be part of the damn mob out here in Las Vegas. No wonder that old boy looked so mean when he saw us yesterday!”

“You could be right, Arturo. We’ll need to be really careful of him until we leave here. The way I see it, if the Manaras are still going to take surfing lessons on Saturday, they’ll be leaving here early tomorrow so they’ll be in Malibu before Saturday morning.”

“Then we need to be up early and watching for them. We need to check out at daylight and have our bags in the car, ready to leave as soon as they do.”

“You got that shit right! We’ll be tracking them for sure this time. When we know they’re alone without that tall guy, we’re going to plan a little private meeting with the Manaras out there on the road between here and Malibu.”

“Damn, Pedro, we’re getting close ain’t we? We could have our hands on that million bucks by this time tomorrow and be laying low across the border with a room full of naked señoritas by dark tomorrow.”

“Hell Yeah! Arturo ... listen, you better be quiet about that bag of money when we do get to Mexico. We need to be extra damn careful down there with that much money on us. We could get our throats cut if some whore rats on us.”


“Do you, Robert Wayne Conlee, take this woman, Jacqueline Leigh Lauterette, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her and to cherish her for the rest of your life? To comfort her and see to her well being, for now and always?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Do you Jacqueline Leigh Lauterette, take this man, Robert Wayne Conlee, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love him and to cherish him for the rest of your life. To comfort him and see to his well being, for now and always?”

“Yes, Yes, I most certainly do!”

“You may now exchange wedding bands...

“I now pronounce you man and wife. Sir, you may now kiss the bride - and that will be one hundred dollars, please.”

They had stopped at a jewelry store near the wedding chapel and bought wedding bands. Bob and Jackie had chosen the simplest and shortest wedding ceremony at the wedding chapel. They were now married and there was no doubt, that they were in love.

Jackie was walking on air when they entered the hotel. She clung to Bob in the elevator as he held her in his arms. Up at their suite, Bob picked her up and carried her into the room. She was laughing and so was he. Tommy and J Lo were laughing with them. They were so happy for their friends. Now Jackie and Bob were married too and they just knew they’d be best friends forever.

Before they could get settled and begin making plans, Bob’s phone rang. The FBI agents were here and they were ready to outfit them with communication devices and body armor.

Special Agents, Randy Elliott and Kris McCage were here with them the whole time, going over each and every step of their plans for tomorrow. They didn’t want any possibility of a slip-up thwarting their efforts to trap the bank robbery suspects.

Later, after the FBI agents had cleared out and they were preparing for bed, J Lo ran to the door separating the rooms and knocked. Jackie pulled Bob’s T-shirt over her naked body and hurried to the door.

“We thought we saw someone on our balcony!” J Lo whispered loudly.

She was pulling a T-shirt over her head as she talked. Tommy was behind her in his pajama bottoms.

“Are you sure?” Bob asked as he pulled his boxers on and threw back the sheet.

Tommy was quick to answer, “Bob, we had the lights off and the lights from the city were shining through the sheer curtains. There was definitely someone on the balcony. We saw them stoop down and slip past the window!”

Bob grabbed his gun and ran into the other room. He pulled the sheer curtains back and opened the glass door. When he stepped out, the others followed.

There was no one there and the balcony to their room was not connected to the ones on either side of it. There was at least a ten foot space between the balconies. Bob and Tommy walked around the waist-high wall, looking down for anyone or anything that appeared out of place. Jackie and J Lo were looking up toward the other levels and they saw nothing.

“Bob, I know there was someone out here. I saw the outline of their hand, and their head,” Tommy told him.

“Let’s lock this door and pull the drapes. You two come into our room and sleep in the other bed. We’re not taking any chances,” Jackie told them.

“But this is your wedding night and we didn’t want to interrupt you!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.