Banditti
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Jackie wore her baseball cap with her long braid pulled through the hole in back. She was now wearing a loose, white T-shirt with no bra underneath. She had pulled on some white shorts which fit her like a second skin. She still wore the tennis shoes she had worn for their covert operation on the parking lot. Jackie was excited and Jackie was in love. Her nipples were spiked and she could feel them raking across her shirt as her breasts jiggled when she walked.

“You dress down really good, Jackie. You’re getting to me dressed like that, I suppose you know that?”

“I want to get you so aroused, you’ll take me and make me yours forever. I would have fucked you naked back where we changed clothes, if you had only hinted that you wanted me.”

“You make me feel young and in love, Jackie. I never knew I’d experience this feeling again. I promise you, I’ll be more adventurous with you when we make sure J Lo and Tommy are safe from harm.”

“Will you let me drive your car? I’ve never ridden in a convertible except for the grand parades that were held before our rodeos. I want to ride with the top down and loosen the braid from my hair. The way I feel right now, I’d ride naked if you’d let me.”

“You look damn good naked, Jackie. I promise, when this is over, I’ll take you up on all your wild-ass offers.”

“Will you take my wild-ass and make it yours forever?”

“Your beautiful, wild ass, and the rest of your beautiful body belongs to me now!”

They were walking past the rows of dollar slots when Jackie pulled a twenty out of her bag and slipped it into a Wild Cherry machine. The twenty credits rolled up and she hit the max-bet button for a five dollar bet. The wheels rolled and she lost. Twice more she hit max-bet and then, she bet her last credits on the final spin. She hit for four hundred dollars ... and they could hear her above the noisy casino, all the way to the lounge.

“Do you gamble a lot?” Bob asked. She’d hit the cash-in button and he was helping her scoop up her tokens and put them in a bucket.

“That was the first time I’ve ever put money in a slot machine! I thought I was betting a dollar each time, then in four spins it had wiped out my twenty! I didn’t mean to scream, but that was wild seeing four hundred credits load up.”

“Well, now that you have their money, what are you going to play next?”

“I’m not a gambler. I’m going to keep this and watch you play.”

“I’m not a gambler either. I have played nickel and dime poker for fun, but I’ve never bet on luck.”

“Then let’s just cash these tokens in and go to our room. I’m feel like I’m still riding on a lucky streak tonight!”

Bob knew he’d never be able to deny Jackie once they were in the room. He didn’t even want to deny her - he just wanted her to be sure, because he wanted her for a long time. A very long lifetime!


“Bob, I need to take a bath and shave my legs. Will you come in the bathroom with me?”

“I need to shower before we go to bed. I’ll wait until you get through. You sure do have some long, beautiful, tan legs, Jackie.”

She was sitting in the tub and he was sitting on the commode as he watched her shave her legs.

“Thank you, Dear! I love my long legs and you know already that I love my ass. I work out and I run, and even walk each morning, when I’m home, just trying and keep in shape now that I’m older and no longer on the road all the time. Will you work out and run with me each day when you come to stay with me?”

“Jackie, each time you talk about me coming to see you, you extend my stay. I’ll come as soon as I can, with plans to stay two weeks. After that, if both of us are sure about me being there, then we’ll start planning for our future.”

“I already want you forever, Bob. We just met and I want to be with you night and day! I’m excited about getting to ride with you to Los Angeles. I want you to meet my sister too. She’s the only relative I have left. She does have an adopted son and daughter. They are fifteen and she adores them. Bob, what do you think about adopting? Did you and Janet ever talk about it?”

“Yes, we did in fact talk about adopting a lot. We had planned to adopt after she had her ovaries removed. But the cancer came back and she was sick off and on. We put if off more than once.”

“Did she have ovarian cancer at a young age?”

“Yes. She was twenty five when they first discovered the cancer during a routine visit to her doctor. The cancer came back twice more and the last time it was fatal.”

“I’m sorry I asked that, Bob. I know it must hurt to talk about it.”

“I can talk about it now, Jackie. Besides, I want us to be able to talk about our lives, not hide behind the heartaches we’ve endured in the past. We have a second chance at life, and already, I can feel the love between us.”

“Bob, you need to hurry and get your shower. I’m excited about us and our future together. Tonight, I want us to make love for the first time!”


Bob and his late wife, Janet, had enjoyed a very adventurous sex life up until she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Even though the bouts with cancer and the subsequent treatments, drained her body’s energy - during the periods she was declared cancer free, she was next to insatiable. There was nothing she wouldn’t try, in an effort to experience pleasure or to give Bob pleasure.

Jackie and Chuck Lauterette were clearly the opposite in their lovemaking. Though each of them loved the other, they had never found complete satisfaction in sex. Both of them had been virgins when they married. Both had experienced masturbation, and a few times each of them had come close to having sex before they met in college and married. Yet, they had remained virgins — not that it was planned that way - it just happened that way.

When they married, Jackie was the more adventurous of the two, and much more aggressive in bed. Though Chuck had never asked, he always thought she had been sexually active before they met and married. The way she loved sex and wanted to make love two and three times a week made him wonder about her past. He was to a point that he felt inadequate as a lover. And so, they never talked about it and they never enjoyed the marital bliss which made other young newlywed couples glow.

Upon Chuck’s death, Jackie felt a loss that was next to unbearable. Though she loved her husband dearly, she had from the beginning of their marriage, felt that she was not good enough in bed for him to love her the same way.

Now, through some odd set of circumstances, and a socially gifted desk clerk at the hotel, she had met Bob Conlee. Bob was older by a few years, which she saw as more experienced and much more mature. He was taller than her, which made him even more attractive to her. She’d always wondered if her being taller than Chuck by an inch and a half, made him feel inferior. She knew it had to be something about her, and it bothered her ... until now.

Now, she was falling in love with a man who had literally swept her off her feet, as they danced like professionals the moment they first stepped on the dance floor. His dance moves were so easy to follow and she seemed to float across the floor as he held her in his strong arms.

She had wanted to kiss him almost as soon as she met him. He just had that thing about him — that smile and that look in his eyes which made her want to be close to him — to hug him and kiss him. When they kissed the first time, Jackie wasn’t ready for the sensations she felt rushing through her body. She wanted to be near him, touch his hand, listen to his deep, steady, manly voice.

It scared her to fall in love with Bob so fast, but she was even more afraid she would lose the chance to know what true love was meant to be. Especially with this tall, gentle, loving, unassuming Texan. Besides that, he was handsome as all-get-out, just as Clara had described him.

They had already explored and though she wasn’t that experienced, she made up for it with enthusiasm. She felt like a young girl in his presence. As if she was learning about love, sex and happiness for the first time. Then, he undressed her and kissed her body in ways she never knew was possible.

Right or wrong, good or bad - Jackie Lauterette wanted to love and be loved by Bob Conlee.

He was drying his hair as he walked out of the bathroom naked. She was waiting in bed with the sheet over her. When she saw him smile and toss the towel aside, she threw the sheet off her naked body and held out her arms to him.

“Jackie, I’m going to love you. I couldn’t stop myself now if I wanted to. Just remember - this is us - Jackie Lauterette and Bob Conlee. This is the beginning of our love for each other. No one from our past, or no one in our future can stop us, unless we let them. Let me love you the only way I know how, with all my heart.”

“Oh Bob, I am so excited about us and our future together. I have so much love to give. Love that has been hidden and locked away in my heart until now. Let me love you the same way you love me, with all my heart. Take me, Bob. Take my heart, my body and my love and make me yours. Don’t hold back, don’t ever hold back from me.”

He was on the bed, right beside her as she looked at him. He was smiling and once again, he melted her heart. When they kissed, their bodies were wrapped and tangled together until he rolled over with her on top of him.

She looked down at his smiling face and kissed him before she sat up with her legs spread wide, her buttocks resting snugly over his groin. She felt him growing and swelling beneath her and she had to have him.

“Help me, Bob.” Was all she said as she raised herself so he could place his cock against her wet labia. Slowly, she took him deeper and deeper as he let her do this her way. She was smiling as she looked down at him.

“Bob! I’m already getting there and I can’t help it! I wanted our first time to last longer and make this special for both of us!”

“Don’t hold back, Jackie! Remember what you told me - don’t ever hold back! Let it go and we’ll make love until neither of us can go again. Come on, Baby, ride me like I’m your fastest horse and you’re about to win that crown. Go Jackie, Go Girl, Go!”

“YES, YES, YES! OH HELL YES! This is just how I knew our first time would be! Ride hard with me, Bob! Here I come again!”


The next morning, Bob and Jackie were getting dressed for their tennis match when there was a knock on the door to the master bedroom.

Jackie opened the door to see J Lo and Tommy. They were dressed for their match and both were smiling the smiles of newlyweds in love.

“Oh, Jackie. You look so HOT in that tennis dress!” J Lo said as she dropped her tennis bag and grabbed Jackie in a hug.

“Thank you, Dear. You look fabulous yourself ... Tommy, you look gorgeous, dressed in that white shirt and shorts. I hope you two will take it easy on Bob and me. We’re much older and we were up late last night.”

“We know ... We heard you last night, Jackie!” J Lo told her. She was laughing as Jackie grabbed her and hugged her.

“J Lo, I hope they heard me downstairs, above the noise in the casino! I have to tell you and Tommy - I am in love with Bob Conlee and he is a stud!”


They ate a light breakfast in the restaurant and drank orange juice. To anyone who may have seen them together at the table, they would have thought Bob and Jackie were the parents of one of the young newlyweds.

Tommy and J Lo had a small cooler bag. They put bottled water inside and filled it with ice before they left for the courts.

Once they were on the tennis courts, Tommy opened two fresh cans of tennis balls and they squared off across the net to warm up. Tommy was hitting with Bob, and J Lo was hitting with Jackie.

It had been a while since Jackie or Bob had played and they were slow to regain the timing on their strokes. Then, slowly, it came back to them and they began to hit with more authority and more accuracy as they kept the balls moving from forehand to backhand. When they had loosened up, each of them took practice serves.

J Lo and Tommy were exceptionally good tennis players. They had played mixed doubles with any couple in San Angelo who would play them. They had played each other in singles matches and they each knew how the other played.

Bob and Jackie knew they were at a disadvantage, having never played together. They talked about it as they stood at the back of the court to try and plan how they would cover the court.

Bob knew Jackie could hit the ball very well with plenty of top-spin on her forehand shots. She had a wicked, two-handed backhand also. He’d watched her as she warmed up with J Lo. He wasn’t sure how she wanted him to play, so he asked, “Do you want me to play up or back when you serve and when they serve to you?”

“Play up and I’ll cover the back court. I have a feeling they will test us with cross court shots and lobs to the back court. Hopefully, as quick as you are, you’ll be able to crowd the net and poach some winners to slow them down. How do you want me to play when you serve and when they serve to you?”

“Which is most comfortable for you, up or back?”

“I have always played aggressive. I like playing the net, if that’s alright with you.”

“Play that way and we’ll get our game together the more we play. Give it all you’ve got. They are young and they are damn good. Make them earn each and every winner.”

The first set, Tommy and J Lo won 6 - 4, breaking Bob’s and Jackie’s service once each.

The second set went to a tie-breaker. Bob served out the tie-breaker and they won 7 - 6.

The third set went to a tie-breaker and Tommy was serving for the match. They went back and forth, from ad-in to ad-out, six times before Tommy won his serve.

“We deserve a rematch!” Jackie told them as she hugged both Tommy and J Lo at the net after the match.

“WOW! Jackie you and Bob really play great together for this to be your first time to play as partners!” Tommy told them as he shook Bob’s hand.

J Lo was just as impressed. They had never been pushed as hard in a match, as Jackie and Bob had pushed them and she let them know they wanted to play them a lot more when they returned to Texas. “Jackie, I hope we can play again when we get back home. I’d love to play doubles with you if you ever play ladies doubles back in Midland. You are really good and your serve is way better than mine. I need you to help me with that hard, top-spin serve of yours.”

“Thank you, Dear. You and Tommy play really great together. You know exactly where your partner will be on each shot, and you set up your shots so well. I have a membership in the country club and we’ll get together when all of us get back. I love the way Bob plays and I’m determined to have him with me when we return to Texas!” She turned to hug Bob again then told him... “Bob, you play tennis as well as you dance. You move so smoothly and so effortlessly on the court. You are a dream partner the way you cover the court, and I hope we get to play tennis together forever!”

“I’m really impressed with your game, Jackie. I knew that Tommy and J Lo would be good. They told us they have spent each day together since they were born. Both of them know exactly where to be when the other one hits the ball. I feel like we played way over my head, just to stay in the match for three sets! You kept us in the game many times with that passing shot down the line. You, Lady Cowgirl, could have had another great career, had you chosen tennis.”


Arturo and Pedro wanted to make sure they weren’t spotted anywhere near the Manaras and that other couple who seemed to have attached themselves to the young newlyweds.

They saw the four of them dressed in tennis attire with the women dressed in little short dresses with their panties showing. That was enough for them to get worked up about getting some of the young bride’s pussy. “Pedro, I’ll let you have that girl first, I think I want some of that tall woman’s pussy too while you break that young one to ride!”

“Hell Yeah! We’ll catch them away from them old boys and give them a fucking they’ll remember forever! Let’s go get the car and ride down past the tennis courts a ways. We can take Malachi’s binoculars and spy on them sexy asses as they play their sissy game!”

They were parked on a side street, half a block away from the courts. They sat on the hood of the car, with a view of the court from the side and took turns looking through Malachi’s high price, high power binoculars. Arturo stepped around to get his cigarettes and when he came back, he saw a small puddle of water.

“Hey, Pedro. Does this damned racing engine of Malachi’s have a water leak? I see a small puddle under there.”

“I never noticed one before. That’s probably where another ragged-ass car was parked before we got here. We’ll make sure we look under there next time we park, just to be sure. Come here and look over there at them. The women are bent over with their asses in the air like they know we’re watching!”

“SONOFABITCH! I’d love to tear into that tall black headed woman’s ass while she’s bent over like that. She looks like a Mexican whore, with that ass turned up, ready to get fucked like that!”

Pedro took the binoculars and watched as they started gathering up their tennis gear. “Well, it looks like they’re about to pack up and walk back to the hotel. We need to turn around and go the other way. We damn sure don’t need to be seen by any of them again. Especially that tall gringo up there. That bastard thinks he’s a bad-ass, with his sissy little shorts and carrying that tennis bat.”

“I know that’s right. I’m just glad Malachi got this old car now. No one will ever suspect us while we’re in this bucket of rust. Hell, we could get tin poison if one of us cut our hand on this rusty piece of scrap iron!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.