Banditti - Cover

Banditti

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Once inside the suite, Jackie insisted the newlyweds take the master bedroom, “I’ll sleep in here with Bob. After all, there are two beds out here,” she told J Lo and the two of them laughed as if they knew better.

“You and Tommy use the master bath, too. I’ll share this one with Bob. When you’re dressed, just tap on the door so we’ll know you’re coming through.”

When they had gone into the master bedroom, Jackie turned to Bob, “Bob, come shower with me, please?”

“Jackie? Are you sure about this?”

“I have never in my life been so sure of what I want. We’re not going to make love. YET. But we are going to bathe each other in the shower. That is unless you tell me you’d rather shower alone.”

“Let me undress you, Jackie. I promise, we’ll not make love, but I want to see your body, then I want to bathe you all over.”

“I want to undress you too. Then I want to see your rescue equipment up close.”

“You can look and you can touch, but we are not making love. Not today anyway. I want more than a quickie, when we make love our first hundred times.”

“Not even oral?”

“Do you like oral?”

“I’ve only done it twice. The second time, I was told I wasn’t good at it. I’d love to have another opinion.”

“Do you like receiving oral?”

“I’ve had that three times in my life. The first two were in college and in such a hurry, I never even got my cum. The third was only a return favor for the oral sex I gave - that was when I was told I was no good at it and we never did it again.”

“And how was the receiving end that oral?”

“I was more excited by giving than I was receiving. Please don’t think I didn’t love him, because I worshipped him. Yet, he was so insecure that we were never able to really let go and enjoy our lovemaking like I had dreamed it would be. For a long time, I thought it was just me wanting too much love, and I asked my doctor about it. She told me that it was more than likely an extension of his insecurities. She went on to tell me that it could actually be due to me being the headliner in all the WPRA events, plus all the endorsements and the fact that everyone knew me no matter where we traveled.”

“Was it that way after you stopped competing?”

“Sometimes even more so, because even then, we were always on the road to some awards event that I was being paid to emcee, or to some place where we were doing an ad for one of the sponsors I endorse, or to a rodeo where I was to be one of the announcers. I loved being in the spotlight and I felt like I had earned the right to all the fame and notoriety of being a tall, sexy, raven-haired beauty who could ride horses better than most men.”

“He went with you?”

“I insisted that he go with me. When I wasn’t riding, I still needed him to help me with my equipment and driving our rig across country. That was actually the most casual part of our lives, the traveling alone with him. Then we would reach our destination and people would want autographs — and he would have no part of that. Sometimes, for days after an autograph session for a sponsor, he wouldn’t speak to me! I hurt and I didn’t know how to make it better. Though I loved him, I knew I wasn’t a good lover and neither was I a good wife, no matter how hard I tried. I loved the fame and yes, I loved the money. GOD, did the money ever roll in from sponsors and from endorsements, and of course, from my winnings. Still, our home life and our marriage was in total disarray! The sad part was, we never fought or argued, we just never even talked about it!”

“I wish it had been different for you, Jackie. How do you know you’ll be able to let go and live again now?”

“Because you have built a fire in my soul and inside my body that will take a really good fireman to put out. It may take all night the way the fire burns when I see you like this.”

She pushed the long sleeves of his zip-up jersey off his shoulders, then pulled the sleeves down his arms. She ran her hands over his hard belly and up across his chest.

“Turn around, Bob. I want to see your sexy ass come into view as I pull these bike shorts off you. Then I want to turn you around slowly so I can see up close, the equipment that will soon rescue me and bring me the pleasures that my body, my dreams and my desires have yearned for longer than I can remember.”

“No oral this time, remember? I want our first time to be out on some wide open plain. Maybe even the desert - or possibly on your ranch. I want to take your clothes off you and make you mine!”

“YES, YES, YES! That’s exactly what I want too...

“Bob, I love your ass. Did I tell you that already?”

“Yes you did. You can look and you can touch. No kissing my ass or my cock.”

“You called it your cock? I have always thought of them as dicks.”

“I’ve always thought of mine as a cock. You can call it what you like.”

“Turn slowly, Bob. I want to see your cock! OH DAMN! OH WOW! I am in love with both you and your cock! You’re not even erect and you are massive! I want to hold you, may I?”

“I hardly think I’m massive, but if you touch me, I will become fully erect and I’ll lose control. It’s been as long for me as it has for you, Jackie. Be careful, it’s loaded and it could very easily go off at any time!”

“I know we agreed to no oral ... but DAMN, BOB, I have got to kiss your cock!”

“Jackie, if you kiss my cock, I’ll lose control and you’ll be covered in semen!”

“Could I just put my mouth on it? Bob, I’m about to get my cum and I haven’t gotten one in years. LOOK AT ME - I’m so excited, I’m shaking.”

“If you use your mouth on me, I will use my mouth on you, Jackie. We’ve both agreed not to do this just yet ... JACKIE! OH FUCK - JACKIE!”

She only took the head of his cock into her mouth, she was trembling and she was shivering as her own relief coursed through her body, one magnificent flood of pent up passion after another, until Bob stopped filling her mouth and throat with his semen. She never backed away from him and she never spilled a drop. She even cleaned him with her tongue as she looked up at him with her dark, sultry eyes.

He pulled her to her feet by her upper arms, then he kissed her with his semen smeared across her lips. Jackie was all over him, kissing him as she pulled at his shoulders and arms.

Bob pushed her back, then pulled the zipper down the front of her jersey. Her sports bra opened in front and he loosened it to let her breasts spring free. Though they were small, her breasts were actually larger than he realized. They were pert, proud and as tanned as the rest of her body. He pressed his face in the valley between her breasts and smeared his lips back and forth across her nipples as she moaned and pulled at his hair with both hands.

He knelt on the floor in front of her, then looking up at her, he pulled her bike shorts down over her tanned hips until he could see the rise of her smooth, tan mound. He looked down at her neatly groomed pussy as he pulled her spandex shorts down to her thighs before looking up at her again.

“Bob, we promised! I mean, well, I couldn’t control myself and you did agree to let me kiss your cock. BOB! If you kiss me there, I know I’ll cause another flood. I just know I will... BOB! I’m so close now, as it is ... I can already feel your breath on me. Bob, I’ll scream if you kiss me there!”

“Kiss you where?”

“OH DAMN, BOB! PLEASE PLEASE KISS MY PUSSY! Oh Shit Yes, I’m doing it again and again, and you haven’t even touched me!”

He pulled her spandex shorts down to her ankles, where she kicked at the garment until she had one foot free. Then he stood in front of her. As she looked into his eyes, he put his hands under her arms and lifted her up to sit on the vanity.

He pulled her legs apart and she hissed at him, “Bob, if you do that to me, I swear, I’ll scream. I cannot hold it any longer. Look at my pussy, Bob. My stuff is running out of me already, I’m getting so many!”

“Bite down on that towel, Jackie. From this day on, you are mine. If you want me, you’ll spread your legs and let me give you the relief you need!”

“YES!” she hissed, opening her legs wide, stuffing the corner of the towel into her mouth and biting down.

“Tell me I can, Jackie. Tell me I can kiss your pussy this first time. I’m asking permission to make oral love to you.”

“YES, YES - Kiss my pussy, Bob!” she hissed through the towel, with her teeth clenched.

Her hands were on his shoulders as his lips neared her eager flesh. She was a goner as soon as she felt his mouth pressing against her. She’d warned him what would happen, and she was right. Her release came again and again, one earth shaking rush of orgasm after another until she pushed him back and slid to the floor on her knees in front of him. She was laughing and she was crying, as she continued to shake and tremble.

Bob pulled her close and they kissed. They bruised each others lips and sucked each others tongues until they tasted blood.

Jackie leaned back to look at him. They were both covered in perspiration. Their hair was wet and plastered to their faces and foreheads.

He lifted her to her feet by her underarms and she wobbled on shaky legs. He held her steady until she could stand.

“Jackie, we need to shower and dress. I’m sure Tommy and J Lo are waiting.”

“Bob, will it always be this way with us?”

“We haven’t even scratched the surface of what our lovemaking will be.”

“Will you help me?”

“We’ll do this together, like we did just now.”

“I want all of you, Bob. I want to love you and make you happy.”

“I want the same things, Jackie. Step into the shower so I can bathe you and wash your hair.”

“Will you let me wash your hair and bathe you?”

“Forever, if you want me.”

“I want all of you, and YES, YES, YES - I want you forever!”


In the hotel restaurant, the four friends ate a salad and a grilled cheese for a late lunch. Back in Jackie’s suite, they were dressing in jeans, boots and long sleeve shirts.

When they were dressed, J Lo sat in a straight-back chair while Tommy braided her long hair.

Jackie saw them and exclaimed, “Oh - I want my hair braided too. I have a cap to wear, but I have always had my hair braided before riding in an event.”

Bob surprised her when he told her, “I’ll braid it for you, if you’ll let me.”

“You braid hair too? But I should have known you could! Now that I know this about you, I’ll keep you busy, braiding my hair and then taking the braids out at night.

Before she thought of how it would sound, she continued, “Bob, there are so many things about you that I’ve never even thought about a man doing for a woman. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have phrased that the way I did. I was trying to tell you that I love the way you want to do things for me, no matter what we’re talking about.”

“That’s the way I am, and I’ve already told you that I won’t change. You get all of me, and all my built-in, self-taught skills, when you get me.”

J Lo was looking from one to the other as they talked. They were still learning things about each other and it made her realize, there was nothing she and Tommy didn’t know about each other. She could tell that Bob and his late wife must have had a relationship like that before she died.

Now that they’ve met, Bob will spoil Jackie just like Tommy spoils her. As she felt Tommy tug her hair to braid it tight, just the way she likes it, she watched Bob braid Jackie’s long hair. She was watching two special people fall in love, slowly, a little at a time.

When Bob finished with her hair, Jackie held up an elastic tie for him to use on the end. He pulled her head back by her long, thick, black braid and kissed her cheek. She pulled him down and they kissed lightly on their lips. She had her open palm clamped on his Levis, cupping his butt cheek as he stood beside her. When he finished, she jumped up to hug him. Bob took her hand, put his arm around her waist and danced her across the floor the way they had danced the night before.

J Lo loved their new friends. She wanted to be just like Jackie. She was already looking forward to living with her granny - next to Jackie’s ranch.


“DAMMIT, Arturo! I told you that we’d have to be quiet when we saw them stop so close to us. I was just as surprised as you were when they stopped. There was no way we’d could have been ready for them that quick. We missed the best chance we’ll ever have to grab that boy’s wife away from him and the others. If we could have grabbed her while holding our guns on the others, we’d have them begging us to take that money to get her back!”

“Well, I told you that your damn bike was about to fall over on you and I tried to grab it before it did! What did you want me to do, let fall on you while you were trying to sneak past me and get closer to them?”

“We’ll just have to plan better the next time. They got a good look at us, I’m sure. That man with them sure was giving us an evil eye. We’ll need to be careful if the Manaras are with that bastard the next time we get close like that!”

“Pedro, if there’s a lot of people on that horseback ride, we’ll never be able to snatch that Manara guy’s bride away from him.”

“You’re right, we’ll have a better chance if we wait until they take us to that sunset steak cookout at the end. The sun will be going down and we may be able to grab her then. If we don’t get the chance to grab the girl without getting caught, we’ll wait until a better time. I’ll go out there tonight and put another bug on that damned Camaro of theirs. I’ll make sure I have this one where it won’t fall off or be found! We’ll get them yet, you’ll see.

“I need to call that number to check on Malachi like the trooper told me. I’ll bet you a hundred dollars of his money, that bastard will be locked up out here in Las Vegas until after we leave. We’ll have to do this ourselves and we’ll get that money one way or the other. You drive back to the hotel while I call. Just be damn careful and don’t get stopped for any reason!”

Pedro was on the phone the whole time it took for them to drive back to their hotel. He finally had a woman on the phone who gave him the lowdown on Malachi.

Your friend has been arraigned on charges of concealed weapons without a license ... stolen firearms on the FBI list, it states on this paper. Texas has requested Mr. Ventura be held over until they can send someone after him. He’s wanted there for failure to pay fines associated with multiple traffic violations. He was already on probation in Texas and was told not to leave the state. Then there’s the domestic abuse charges, and...”

“Man, Arturo, it’s just like I knew it would be. Malachi is up shit creek now.”

“How long will he have to serve?”

“She didn’t say, but Texas has asked them to hold him over until they can come get him. It’ll be my guess that he’ll get that damn shyster lawyer back in Texas, the one that Floria is sweet on, and get him released on bond back there. Then she’ll come to Nevada and pay his ass out of jail here. Floria has all that money we gave her, and she’ll spend her last fucking dime to get his sorry ass off the hook.”

“That means we’ll have to do this without him, like we first talked about. If we get our hands on that money, we need to sell that damn car of his, then cross over into Mexico while we’re out here and lay low for a year or so.”

“You’re getting smarter by the day, Arturo. I was already thinking that same thing. We just need to be careful we don’t fuck-up like we did today. We may have to follow the Manaras out to the beach in California, if we don’t make it happen here.”

“Don’t we have to cross some deserts to get there? Maybe we could catch them way out there in the middle of nowhere and run them off the road or do something even worse.”

“Damn, Arturo. You must be having one of them brain farts today. That’s a damn good idea. We’ll have to take a look at our map and see which way we think they’ll travel. If I remember right, I-15 goes straight from here to Los Angeles through parts of the desert.”


Malachi W. Ventura - traffic stop - excessive speed, arraigned on illegal gun charges - NV. Held over for TX on numerous charges. Bail at 250K He’s lawyered up - will face a judge on 31st

Bob read the text from his boss. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about one of them for the time being.

They were ready for the shuttle to pick them up for their trail ride an hour before the shuttle would arrive. J Lo and Tommy suggested they walk over to the tennis courts and have a look at them. By the time they had walked to the courts and back, there was just enough time for the women to use the restroom before the shuttle arrived.

Each of them wore a baseball cap. J Lo and Jackie had their handbags with them, they were ready to leave as soon as the shuttle showed up.

As soon as they stepped off the shuttle at the riding stables, they were asked to sign up and pay their fees. This would be a big trail ride, there were sixty seven riders signed up when they were led to the corrals where the horses were saddled and waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.