Banditti - Cover

Banditti

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Banditti: [ban-dit-ee] >Robbers or outlaws >A band, or company of Bandits. This is the story of Tommy & Jennifer 'J Lo' Manara. A young newlywed couple in West Texas who never were bandits, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the time of a robbery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Mystery   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

“Hold it right there and let me take your pic,” Tommy said, stepping into the bathroom, holding her digital camera to catch J Lo sitting on the commode naked.

“Then I want one of you with your dick hard. I want to measure you too.”

“Measure me?”

“Yes! Marcia was in the room when your mom and my mom were helping me put my wedding dress on. She told us that Donny’s dick was six and a half inches long. I know yours is longer than that!”

“My mom and your mom talked to Marcia about dicks on our wedding night?”

“No, Marcia was just bragging about Donny’s big dick and told me how big it was. I knew yours was longer than that and I want to measure you to prove it.”

“And just how do you propose going about this measurement?”

“I put my tape in my bag so I could measure you.”

Just the sight of her naked, sitting on the toilet excited him. J Lo knew it and she loved the way he was looking at her. She reached out and grabbed him, pulling him closer by his swelling dick.

He just knew she was going to suck his dick. He swelled in her hand even more. She placed a kiss on the head of his dick as he snapped the first pic. She smiled up at him, just as he took the second pic.

“I would rather not suck you right now. I’m too excited about getting your dick in my pussy while we’re in the pool.”

“Then let’s go already. If we stay here, I’m likely to throw you on the bed and take advantage of your sexy body.”

“I’m sure I’d like that too, but since we teased about this when we arrived, I’m so excited that we may actually get a chance to fuck in the pool.”

In the bedroom they had their swim wear laid out. J Lo took a small pair of scissors from her bag and began to clip a few, longer pubic hairs, before she put her bikini on.

“I’d love to do that for you,” he told her.

“Here, just pull the long ones out and clip them. If I’m going to have pussy hair showing, I’d just as soon be naked.”

“I think I may have discovered an exhibitionist in this hotel room with us.”

“I’ve never thought about it until you said that, but I think I’d like to go to a nude beach or even a clothing optional resort. Wouldn’t you?”

“Are you serious? Heck yeah, I’d go if you would”

“You just want to ogle the naked ladies.”

“I just want to be naked with my wife, anywhere, anytime we can. Being naked with you outdoors would be an ultimate thrill for me.”

“For me too! Damn Tommy, we need to do that! I’m sure the age restriction at those nude resorts and clothing optional hotels would keep us from going to one while we’re on this trip, but if we find a secluded lake or stream, I’d love to swim naked and do some hot and heavy screwing in the water and on the bank.”

As they teased and talked about being naked together outdoors, out away from prying eyes, Tommy was clipping her pubic hair closer and closer.

“Tommy! You’ve just about trimmed all the hair off my pussy! Shit, if we had time, I’d let you go ahead and shave me now!”

“You’re kidding. Right?”

“I was, but I’d let you shave me if you really wanted to.”

“Do you trust me?”

“With my life. Now, grab that razor of mine and finish the job. I’m so horny right now, I want to fuck you in the pool no matter who’s watching!”


Malachi and Arturo had been sleeping since Malachi stopped north of Phoenix to let Pedro drive to Wickenburg. Pedro parked in front of the Tastee Freeze in Wickenburg, Arizona at 9:00 pm and tried to wake them.

“Hey wake up, you two Sleeping Beauties. We need to grab a bite to eat so we can all get some sleep.”

Malachi roused up to look around, “Where are we?”

“We’re in Wickenburg. I’m going in to use the restroom and get something to eat. You better wake up Arturo or he’ll still be asleep when we get to Las Vegas.”

“Yeah, Yeah ... In a minute,” he grumbled, then leaned back with his eyes closed.

“The sign says they close at 10:30. You better not sleep too long.”

“Yeah, whatever ... Go on, I’ll be in there in a few minutes.”

Pedro went into the Tastee Freeze and placed his order for two double cheeseburgers with everything, a large order of fries, a large Pepsi, and a large chocolate shake, before he went to the restroom.

When he came out, his order was ready.

Neither Malachi or Arturo had come inside. He sat near the front window, looking over the parking lot, and out across US highway 60, which had changed to Wickenburg Way at the city limits. He was nearly finished eating when he saw the dome light come on in their vehicle. Malachi stepped out and stood beside the car, stretching, with his arms over his head, looking around at the nearly deserted parking lot.

He looked up to see Pedro sitting inside eating. When he walked past the window, he gave Pedro the finger before opening the door to enter. He went straight to the restroom, then came out to order.

When he paid for his order, the young girl informed him that they would be closing in thirty minutes.

“Yeah ... Yeah ... Whatever,” he mumbled as he turned to walk over and sit across from Pedro.

“I’m gonna get Arturo something to eat, before they close. He’ll be madder’n hell if he wakes up later tonight and there’s nowhere to get something.”

“Serves the bastard right. He should be in here like we are. I don’t know why you let that sorry POS hang around with you all the time, even if he is your cousin.”

“Hell, you almost didn’t make it in time to eat. You don’t need to be so damn grouchy all the time, anyway. We are in this together, you know.”

“Yeah, Yeah. But only until we get our money back. Then I’m cutting ties with you and your lazy ass cousin!”

“It won’t happen any too soon for me when you do! If you hadn’t brought that dumb-ass, Enrico in with us in the first place, we wouldn’t be trying to chase down the rest of our money out here in the fucking desert.”

“I knew it was just a matter of time until you blamed this wild goose chase on me!”

Pedro left Malachi fuming as he went to order Arturo some food for later. He loved pissing Malachi off, then walking away, leaving him to stew.

As he stood at the counter waiting for his order, he glanced back at the table where Malachi sat. He knew that eventually there would be a showdown between him and Malachi. The man was too greedy. Greedy just like his fucking, whoring-ass sister, Floria. Pedro readily admitted to himself, that she has some of the best pussy he’d ever gotten, but she spreads it around to anyone who smiles at her.

‘Fuck her greedy, whoring-ass. Fuck her bitching-ass, greedy brother too’ Pedro thought on the way to the car.

Finally, Malachi came out to the car, after getting into an argument with the night manager when he was told they were closing. He slammed the car door harder than necessary and Pedro knew he was trying to wake Arturo so he could start another argument. Pedro didn’t want to sleep in their vehicle with it parked in front of the closed Tastee Freeze, so he drove further into town a few more blocks until he saw a convenience store. The sign stated they were open twenty-fours.

He parked the car facing the street and rolled his window down.

Looking into the rearview mirror he saw Arturo still asleep with his head back and his mouth opened wide. He glanced over at where Malachi sat in the front seat. He was picking his teeth with a toothpick and flossing as he smacked his lips. When Malachi glanced over to see Pedro looking at him, he leaned toward the passenger door and farted.

Pedro leaned over with his head out the window until the air cleared. Then he turned back at Malachi to tell him what he thought of him, “You’re a rude, crude, arrogant shit-ass, and one day you’re gonna get your comeuppance. You’ll see!”

“My comeuppance will come in the form of my share of that million dollars those fucking newlyweds made off with.”

“We don’t even know for sure if they did have the money when they left Odessa. Hell, we don’t even know where they are right this minute, and we don’t know if they’ll come through this shit-hole town or if they are in fact going to Las Vegas. Kids can’t gamble anyway, why would they want to go there?”

“It’s Sin City, Man! Everyone wants to see Sin City at least once in their life. Hell, if I was eighteen and had a million in unmarked bills, I’d have a ball in Sin City!”

Pedro had already tilted the steering wheel up and let his seat back to stretch his legs. He turned his upper body toward the window and closed his eyes.

Malachi farted loudly, then laughed as he turned and twisted to get comfortable.


“Hurry, Tommy. Get it out. That older couple is leaving the pool and the woman is picking up her purse and towels.”

“Pull your bikini aside, J Lo. Damn, Baby! I love your smooth little pussy. YES! Take me deep and ride me.”

They were in the corner, at the deep end of the pool. He was facing the far end and she was facing the motel. Her head was barely above the rim of the pool apron, but she could see anyone before they walked out to the pool.

“Suck my titties, Tommy! OH FUCK YES!”

“Not so loud, Baby! Ride my dick and get yourself a good cum. This makes me want to keep my dick in your pussy all night.”

“Oh Damn, Tommy, we really do have your dick deep inside me like this. Suck my titties ... fuck my pussy! I’m getting close ... Cum with me NOW, Tommy! Oh Hell Yes!”

With her top pulled in place, covering her breasts again and her bikini bottoms back in place, they hugged and kissed until they wanted more.

“Let’s go up to our room, Tommy. I want some more of my beautiful dick and I want to fuck my husband in as many ways as we can think of before morning!”


Bob was up before the sun. He lit his iPhone as soon as he was out of bed, then when it booted, he checked on his newlyweds. They were still at the Biltmore.

He checked on the three suspicious characters in the older sedan. They were stopped inside the city limits of Wickenburg.

‘They’re guessing again, and I’d guess they were right this time too. They’re going to wait on the black Camaro and follow it’

He drove over one street and stopped at an all night waffle house. He drank coffee and ate breakfast, then pulled into a twenty-four hour convenience store to top off his gas tank. This would take him to Vegas with plenty to spare.

He parked across the street from their hotel and waited.


Tommy and J Lo checked out of their room early the next morning, then loaded their luggage. The restaurant was just opening and they went back inside to eat breakfast. They would still get an early start for the last three hundred miles to Vegas.

As they sat waiting for their food, J Lo remembered the faded green duffel bag in the trunk, “Tommy, what do you have in that old duffel bag of yours? It must weigh at least twenty pounds. We’ve carried that thing in and out since we left, and you’ve never opened it.”

“It’s not mine! I thought it was yours!”

“Hmmm ... it’s not mine either! Do you think our moms and dads may have put something in it and stuffed it behind the seats before we left?”

“They may have, but I don’t remember seeing it when we put our luggage in the car.”

“I don’t either, but we did throw our bags in the backseat and leap over the doors when we left!”

“We did, didn’t we? I was in a hurry to get my new wife naked and make up for all those times we managed to abstain when both of us wanted to make love so bad it hurt.”

“I was too and it was well worth the wait! When we get to Vegas, we need to see what they stowed away for us. I hope it isn’t perishable.”

“We may need to open it carefully. They could have played a trick on us and loaded it with something that will jump out at us when we open it.”

“That would be just like our dads, if they did ... Anyway I’ve got a better surprise for you this morning ... Guess what it is, Tommy.”

“What? I have no idea what you’ve done now. I see that grin on your face! Tell me!”

“I’m not wearing a bra or panties under my T-shirt and miniskirt!”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No I’m not. Look under the table.”

“Damn! I love my wife in more ways than I ever thought possible after all the years we’ve waited to marry. You could be in trouble after showing me that little bald pussy.”

“I hope so. I hope you get deeper and deeper in trouble with me too. If you know what I mean.”

“Are you telling me that trouble is now spelled, p-u-s-s-y?”

“Yes and I hope you will be in deep t-r-o-u-b-l-e for the rest of our lives.”

“I love you, Jennifer Lee Manara. I have laid awake many nights wondering and dreaming what it would be like when we married. I was so far off ... I never knew it would be this exciting and so much fun being married to you.”

“Oh Tommy, I feel the same way. I can hardly wait to go to bed at night, and sleep next to you. Then I can hardly wait to start a new day with you next to me.”


Bob Conlee was still parked across from the Biltmore when he had a light-bulb moment. A brilliant idea flashed through his mind, one that would hopefully keep the three suspects from spotting the Manara’s Camaro, if he could pull it off.

He left Phoenix in a hurry, well ahead of the Manaras. He knew he could track the newlyweds, no matter where they drove. He was hoping to use his own Camaro as a decoy, by leading the three suspects in the older sedan off on a chase to nowhere, then losing them. He was so sure his plan would work, he was smiling as he hit the beltway loop and headed up to Sun City, where he’d take highway 60 up to Wickenburg. Once there, he’d hit highway 93 over to Vegas.

Even if he didn’t spot the suspects’ vehicle in Wickenburg, his iPhone would pinpoint where they were, and keep tabs if they did take the bait and follow him. He knew that once he was out in the open country he could easily elude the older vehicle with his Camaro.

Bob pulled over at Sun City to have another look at his iPhone. The Manaras were on their way around the beltway loop, just as he had guessed. The other vehicle was still parked in Wickenburg. Quickly, he pulled up the highway map from Wickenburg to Kingman. One hundred and thirty miles between the two towns. He knew he could lead that bunch astray and lose them somewhere along that stretch.

Looking at the map, he saw where highway 93 briefly merges with I-40 West, for twenty-three miles — before they split again. He decided this was where he’d shake them ... if in fact he was right and they took the bait and tailed his Camaro.

He grinned as he pulled out, driving hard and fast toward Wickenburg.

Entering Wickenburg from the south on highway 60, Bob spotted a Tastee Freeze on his right, and pulled in. He needed to use the restroom before he engaged in a cat and mouse game with the three men. Before he left, he bought a coke on ice, knowing more than likely he wouldn’t stop again before he reached Vegas.

He raised the top on his convertible and then raised the tinted windows. He didn’t want them to see a man driving the black Camaro with Texas plates and become suspicious. Keeping a watchful eye, he drove just under the speed limit through the town. At the junction of highway 60 and highway 93, there was a round-about circle. Following the signs, he took highway 93 north toward Kingman ... and Las Vegas.

He was holding his iPhone in his left hand - against the steering wheel — glancing at it off and on. He’d previously set the alarm to activate upon movement of the sedan. As he drove past a convenience store on the west side of the street, he he thought he recognized the target vehicle, just as the alarm sounded. Sure enough, before he’d traveled a half block from the convenience store, the sedan had pulled out into traffic, following him.

This was what he wanted. This was his plan when he left Phoenix, and now, sweat popped out on his forehead and his hands were sweating where he gripped the steering wheel. He reached over to turn on the air conditioner and flip the fan to high. With his iPhone between his legs, he wiped his right palm on his pants leg. Then he wiped his left hand.

Glancing at the driver’s side door mirror, he saw them. They were still three vehicles back. He knew they wouldn’t attempt to make a move until they were out on the open road.

Up ahead, Bob could see road signs indicating a divided highway. They were about to hit the four-lane. He decided to act now before they moved up behind him, or even beside him. Who knows, they may even start shooting!

When he hit the four-lane, he down shifted to fourth gear and gunned the big engine, taking the left lane. He never let up as he shifted to fifth, then sixth. He looked at the speedometer. He was running ninety-five. He was hoping he didn’t meet a highway patrolman.

Glancing at his iPhone, he saw that he’d put some distance between them. He looked in his mirror and there were four cars tailing him, right on his bumper.

Bob stayed in the left lane, passing the slower vehicles like they were parked on the shoulder of the road. Glancing back again, he now had a line of nine or ten vehicles on his tail. This was even better than he had planned. He eased back slowly until he was running ninety and kept that speed for close to an hour.

From Wickenburg to Kingman was one hundred and thirty miles. He knew they’d hit I-40 West before they reached Kingman. Then it was only a twenty-three mile stretch before highway 93 North and I-40 West parted ways again. Bob wanted to wait until he hit I-40 to really leave the suspects behind. He wanted them to think he was staying on I-40 West into California, then get far enough ahead of them to exit, hide, and double back to hit highway 93 North, when they passed by.

He was hyper and he was excited more so than he’d been in years. He thought of the times he and Janet would join a treasure-hunt, back when they were in high school. They didn’t have iPhones, GPS, or Google maps. All they had was a fast car and a road map. Someone would write down all the clues, with descriptions and directions to each leg of the treasure-hunt, then they would make copies for all the entrants. Each team would put up five dollars and sometimes there would be as many as twenty teams.

Janet was the navigator and she knew the roads around San Antonio like she knew her own street. They had won many prizes during those treasure-hunts. There wasn’t a lot to do back then, and still stay out of trouble doing it. It was fun and both of them would be thrilled when they won. They had won a few fifty dollar prizes by finding the treasure before any of the others. Their last treasure-hunt before school started their senior year, they won a hundred dollar prize. Bob took his half and bought Janet an engagement ring!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.