Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I looked up to see Maren, Victoria, Louise, Kathryn, Justine and Christine headed into the bungalow. I knew they were all getting hungry. I guess they’ll eat a brunch, since it’s past breakfast.

Lisa, Jackie and Jaidyn took Iris with them into the bungalow also.

While everyone that hasn’t eaten earlier ate brunch, I walked over to talk with Harry.

He’s about my height, a lot heavier and true to his name ... hairy as hell. He’s about Old Man’s age and very tanned all over. His hair on his head is a salt and pepper mix of gray and black and looks like it’s always messed up. I knew why too, as soon as we started talking again. He was constantly running his fingers back through his hair.

“Harry, how will we get that train off the lowboy?”

“We have a ramp special built for that, it’s on the very top of the load Meredith hauled up here. We’ll just drop this trailer on the ground and drive the truck out of the way, then we’ll take your backhoe and set the ramp up right at the train wheels. It’ll roll off the trailer and we’ll have to have us about six or eight sections of track in place already.”

“Sounds simple enough, I guess you’ve done this a lot over the years?”

“Dang right I have.

Murphy ... I been thinking about what everyone’s been hammering on me about ... If you can make me and my girls a living up here, we’ll just stay Murphy. Hell we ain’t got nothing to go back to anyway.”

“Harry, you got a place here as long as I have. You and your girls will be a part of us and we need you. Besides, those kids are already wanting to drive that train and I told them you were the only one who knew how.”

“I figured it was you that sic’d them on me. Damn Murphy, my girls were about that age when I started taking them with me on every trip I made down where we had our park all those years. We made a lot of money and had a lot of fun.”

“I talked to Meredith and Mallory, I think they want to stay and they want you to just retire and work here. Hell Harry, we’ll have our hands full, keeping all this stuff running.”

“It’s not that bad, Murphy. This stuff is well made, has to be to meet the public works standards and all the rules and regulations that apply. Once in a while something will break or wear out. I see you bought a new welder and torch rig. Those will last you a lifetime if we keep them in the shed. You need to think about building you a tool shed and a tractor shed back yonder out of the way, you’ll accumulate a lot more equipment in a few years and it needs to be kept out of the sun and rain and especially the storms that come through.”

“You design it to hold up to the storms and we’ll get it built. Build it big enough for those trucks of yours. I want them too, you don’t need them.”

“So, that’s all it takes to go to work for you? Sell out to you and I just start?” he laughed.

“You started when you sold me this stuff, I’m paying you to haul it and set it up, then I’m paying you to run it and keep it running. Meredith, Mallory and Ivy can be your helpers or we can hire you some. I’d rather they be women though, to keep from having a bunch of men that have to be screened and watched like a hawk.”

“I know what you mean, you got too much stuff to worry about, without having to watch out for someone like these three we got coming tomorrow. If we can, lets find them housing in town and furnish them transportation back and forth. I don’t know about their personal lives, but they’ll work as hard and a team of mules and do you a hell of a job. They’ve worked off-shore, built tunnels, erected high voltage power lines and worked on hi-rise buildings in New York. They been out of a job for six months and it takes a lot of money for them to live on.

“Lets give them a four month contract, with a hell of a bonus if they finish in three and a promise of transportation to their next job. They’ll work so hard to get that bonus money, they’ll be too tired to be looking all all your naked women.”

“You tell them Harry, you’re the boss of the railroad and all the carney rides. Whatever you say, I’ll back you up and make it happen. Tell them if they build it to last and finish in three months, we’ll pay them in cash and it won’t be reported.”

“Damn, you sure know how to get a workin’ man’s attention.”

“I’ve been there, just not in the construction business. I know what it’s like to work for cash. That’s thirty five to forty percent more in your pocket at the end of the year.”

“Shit I reckon it is.”

“That’s my pickup over there, the keys are in it. Use it to do your gopher stuff and your errands. We’ll get an old junker for them to drive, so they won’t be as tempted to be running around when they need to be working.”

“Damn, you have been there Murphy.”

“Lets walk over here and decide where we want to build our main station for the train. Will we just build us a complete circle around the property with loops and cut offs? We can’t turn it around can we?”

“We’ll start off with a circle and yes we can throw some switches and make some loops back to different places.

“I built a turn-a-round once and it worked real good. It don’t take much in material, just a lot of time. All I ever turned around was the engine, the cars don’t have a front or back, the seats just flip to the way you pull them. Some folks pull them with the passengers facing backwards anyway.”

“How did you get your engine back in front of your cars when you turned it around?

“I had a side track right by the station, I drove the train down the side track, threw a switch and drove onto the main line. I just backed up - hooked up, and was ready to go.”

“Damn Harry, you got to build us one of those. People would pay just to see that operate,” I told him and we laughed.

“Murphy, I got to hand it to you folks, you sure did get Ivy out of her shell in a hurry. That girl is so shy around strangers. I think she must have been abused or bullied real bad in her early school years ... about being Indian. I guess she latched onto me as a father figure, when my girls brought her home with them. This is the longest she’s been away from me in a year. I think being here will do her good.”

“I noticed she pulled her tee shirt off, but not her shorts. I’d almost bet you that she comes back naked and grinning.”

I wouldn’t bet against you if I was holding four aces.

The Wild Bunch and all the teenagers wanted to have a ‘weenie roast’, so we built a fire in the fire pit and ate hot dogs, chips and dip.

By the time the fire burned down and we had all gotten our showers, it was bed time.

I knew who I was to sleep with as soon as we all hit the showers. Justine and her daughters Emma and Ella were all over me.

Harry was still too shy to shower with the whole group, so he was absent. Ivy had lost her shyness and was having a great time laughing and splashing with Gabriela, Tia and Lelia. Ivy has a killer body and I told her so, she smiled and thanked me. I saw Meghan, Kelly and Valeria grouped up under a shower together, talking and laughing with Mallory and Meredith. They were pointing to me as they did. I knew that whatever those three cooked up, if it involved me - it was good.

When we went into the bungalow, the same mattress arrangement was laid out and though the room was full of naked women, the center of the bed was open, next to Justine and her sexy daughters. As soon as I knelt on the mattress and moved to the center, all the women, including Meghan, Kelly, and Valeria were on the mattress too.

Tonight we were more efficient, they’d decided they wanted to ride my cock, since Taylor and Hailey had so much fun last night.

Justine was first and she wasn’t out for her pleasure, she wanted me to fill her with Murphy seed, then she wanted to see her daughters be impregnated. She was excited and she was in a hurry.

“We’ll do it this way tonight, but when we’ve settled into some sort of routine, I’m going to take my time and fuck you like I want to,” I told her.

“Yes and we three will be ready for some real Murphy loving soon and we can help you fuck her and her sisters like we get fucked,” Kelly told us.

I was determined to make Justine have an orgasm before I blasted my seed into her waiting nest of eggs. When she opened her legs wide to let me into her from behind, I reached for her shoulders and pulled myself even deeper into her. She screamed when I felt my cock hit her cervix with a glancing blow. She wanted more and she wanted it now.

She was fucking her buttocks back and upwards as I stroked in and out, striking her cervix each time. She screamed each time and beat the mattresses with her fists.

Justine locked her buttocks down and pulled my cock forward as she found her release and I found her nest of eggs. I’m not sure how many eggs she had, but I knew I seeded her with enough wigglers to impregnate hundreds of women.

She rolled off me and just like last night, she was met by all the other women. I looked up to see Emma, smiling at me as she reached for my wet, sticky cock. She smiled with her full lips and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her proud teenage titties were pressed to my legs, just above my knees. Her hard nipples were like chisel points as she raked them on my skin.

Emma slid up my body like a slippery eel, her titties dragging across my balls and my wet cock as she came toward me. We kissed and I pulled her upwards to suck her perky, erect nipples until she squirmed and managed to get her knees under her on either side of me.

I couldn’t see who, but someone raised my cock so Emma could settle her virgin pussy down to take the head of my cock. Slowly she took me into her tight opening, she was smiling at first, then she was wide eyed and determined. I saw her grimace as my cock popped into her pussy over two inches deep.

She looked at me with her eyes wide, then she wiggled her butt and smiled. She wiggled her butt some more and began to slowly rock back and forth. As she did this I slipped deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. I reached up and cupped her hard young titties and she moaned and let her butt sink lower. The sensation must have felt good to her. She grinned and rocked faster and faster on me.

I pinched both her nipples and she took me all the way in her pussy with one fast, hard lunge forward. Emma stopped suddenly and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was smiling. Emma fucked me then. She set loose her inhibitions and cast the little girl aside as she rode me like an experienced woman, like Kelly and Meghan love to ride me. Like Valeria and Jaidyn have come to love my cock as it stands up to be ridden.

Emma was grinning as I took her hips, pushing and pulling her body as her buttocks slid forward and back. I saw her expression change, I knew she was there, I shoved my body upwards, driving my cock to the very entrance of her cervix, lodging the eager, swollen knob into her as I let loose with my seed that felt like it was boiling and spewing into her narrow opening.

“YES, I feel you. I feel you shooting into my belly. I feel us putting a baby in my womb. OH GOD Murphy, I love you.”

Emma rolled the opposite direction from her mother. She was met with kisses and hugs as she cooed and snuggled to all the naked girls and women.

I opened my eyes to see Mallory sucking my cock. Meredith was right next to her as they swapped back and forth. I felt movement at my side and looked to see Ivy leaning over to suck my cock now. Her tanned, hard young buttocks were in arms reach. I slipped my hand across her buttocks and she wiggled closer. I slipped my hand between her smooth brown split and felt her smooth, freshly shaved pussy.

Ivy pulled her mouth off my cock and kissed me as Meredith and Mallory helped Ella over on top of my waist.

“Murphy, Meghan and Kelly told me I could fuck you and have your baby. I hope you will give me a little boy like Rico, Luis and Jessie. I will love you forever if you will,” Ivy whispered in my ear.

“What if we put a baby girl in your womb too. Then we get to see those beautiful little Seminole Indians raised here in this wide open resort with the other kids. Running naked and free, laughing and learning from us and each other.”

“YES, YES, Murphy, I want all of that. They all told me I would love you, just give you a chance. Harry told me to come to you and your family, that you would make me be a part of this. He told me he wanted me to have your babies and we would stay with all of you and raise them, like the Wild Bunch that are so cute and happy and loving. In two days, it will be my turn. Meredith, Mallory and me will take your seed and we will have your babies.”

“Hold my cock Ivy, feel it slip into Ella’s slick little pussy. You and I will do this soon.”

Ivy reached out to hold my rigid cock upright, as she helped Ella take it into her slippery pussy lips. Ella was even more eager than her sister Emma. As soon as she had engulfed my cock head, she rocked her sexy buttocks and let me slip deeper into her.

She never stopped, her hymen popped and she jerked instantly. Then she dropped to take me. Ella fucked me and I fucked Ella. I reached for her perfect titties that came from the exact same mold as the other five Golden Girls.

Her small pink nipples were only a continuation of her breasts, just as her sister and cousins. They have no aureola, just pink tips that become erect, sharper pointed and firmer when stimulated. I love stimulating them too.

“OOOOHHHhhh Murphy, I think I could cum with your cock in me and you touching my titties. OH FUCK YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss. I got one. OH DAMN, I got another one. OH OH OH, I’m getting a bunch at the same time. DO ME Murphy, shoot your stuff in my pussy. Grandma and Grandpa Herman said we need babies and all of us want to have lots and lots of babies for them,” she yelled, then told us about hers, her sister’s and cousin’s desires.

I drove my hips up, sinking my cock to the bottom of her young pussy. She grabbed my arms and pulled herself down on me more, as she began to shiver. She had all of me and I gave her all I had, as we met in the middle of her young garden, where we planted many, many seeds.

When Ella moved from atop my body, she also was met by her mama, she was met and attended by all the girls, including Ivy, Meredith and Mallory.

The activity soon settled and I found myself between Kelly and Meghan, one snuggled behind me, one snuggled back against me.

On Monday, Kurt left early to go back to the construction site. Robert and Eden left to go back to town. Eden was going to start packing. Robert was going to meet with Bobby and I at 1:00, after Bobby and Ginger and I took care of the buyout of the cellphone sales and service company.

Kurt had given Joe the name and number of the Motorola 2-way communications dealer in town. Joe was already on the way to pick up what radios he could and have the others ordered.

Charles and Charlotte Winterford left for Pensacola earlier with promises to have the agreements drawn up for the partnership in the store there.

Chelsea was with Bobby and Jennifer as they went to the phone sales office to meet with Gwen Garrett. Both of them and Bobby would meet with me and Robert at the John Deere dealership later.

At 8:00 I called the Chrysler dealership and asked for a salesperson. I was on hold for five minutes when a man picked up and asked me who I was holding for.

“I was calling to speak to a salesperson, I need to buy some vehicles.”

“Hold please.”

After five more minutes, I hung up. I was pissed. I called Pensacola information for the Chrysler dealership. I got the number and it was automatically dialed for me.

“Yes, I need to speak to a salesperson please, when you get someone to talk to me, I’m trying to buy some vehicles.”

“One moment please.”

“Sales, this is Brad.”

“Brad – Robert Murphy here. I need seven, red Jeep Wranglers, you got them?”

“I’ve got six here and lets see, yes here they are, we have two more at our lot in Sparksville and two more on our lot over in Foley, Alabama.”

“Are they all alike?”

“Identical, all are four wheel drive, chrome wheels, with white canvas tops. They were special ordered and the business went under before they were delivered.”

“I want them all. I’m in Sparksville, when can you have them all up here? I’ll be paying with a bank transfer.”

“I can have them there before noon. If I may ask, why didn’t you call our sales location in Sparksville, or did you?”

“Tell you what, you call and then call me back when you get someone to talk to you. I’ll pick up the papers for all of them at the dealership here, I’d just soon you bill them from your place and I’ll send the money there.”

“Mr. Murphy, I’m sorry if you’ve had a bad experience at our sales location up there.”

“Not a problem. Just have the papers ready and send them with the vehicles, I’ll pick all of them up here. I’ll call my banker now and he’ll call you immediately to arrange for the transfer.”

“Mr. Murphy, I feel there’s a customer relations problem we need to address, I’m going to drive one vehicle up myself, will you meet with me?”

“I’ll to be there to pick up my Jeeps, I’ll see you then.”

I hated to talk about problems like this, I used to deal with this all the time when I was first starting out in the stainless cooking utensil business. I thought with the economy like it is, people would be out beating the bushes, trying to sell cars.

At 11:00, Old Man drove me and the Golden Girls up to Sparksville. The girls were knockouts and they knew it. I knew we were going to sell some phones and in a hurry too, when they get out into the community. They wore their bright red pajama tops with the thin spaghetti straps and white mini skirts so short they couldn’t sit down without flashing their red panties. They loved it and I did too as I looked over the front seat at the six of them huddled together in the back seat.

Before we got out, I handed each of them three hundred dollars for expenses until they could get the office set up. When we drove up to the dealership, we saw all ten of the red, identical Jeep Wranglers. They went wild, just looking at them.

The keys weren’t in them but I saw a young man walking quickly our way, his arms raised, dangling keys from both hands. He also had a large manila envelope clasped in one hand.

He made a motion to hand me all the keys. I took four sets and waved him to the girls. Each of them kissed his cheek as they took their keys. They were numbered on the tag and each vehicle had a number on the windshield.

“Be careful girls, I’ll see you over at the phone sales office soon.”

“Old Man, thanks for the ride,” I said as I tossed the keys to the other four Jeeps in the seat of the nearest one and turned to the salesperson.

“I’m Brad Childers, I assume you’re Robert Murphy?”

“Murphy is fine with me.”

“Murphy, I had a short meeting with my people when I arrived here, it seems we have some who aren’t as energetic about sales as we would like. I apologize for the problem.”

“Brad, sell this little dealership to me, let me run it and you won’t have to drive up here to take care of problems like this.”

“You’re a week late Mr. Murphy, we close the deal in ten days, all three locations just sold to some millionaire investor.”

“That’s fine. I appreciate your help in getting these vehicles for me, I had no idea you would have them in stock.”

“You’re welcome. I hope they serve you well, if you ever have any problems, please call our service department.”

“Thank you again Brad.”

I left there in one of the red Jeeps and drove through town, I had never even been in the downtown section before.

I saw the Ford dealership and pulled in.

I walked into the showroom and there was a new red F-150 Raptor pickup, a silver Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and a blue Mustang Shelby GT500 displayed.

I didn’t see a salesperson but saw a sign with MGR over the doorway.

There was an older man sitting with his back to me, working on a computer, I rapped on the door and he turned to look up at me and smiling.

“Are you the manager?”

“Well yes, I’m the owner/manager.”

“I want to buy your dealership.”

“Sir?”

“I want to buy your dealership ... will you sell it to me?”

“I must say, I’ve never had this happen in forty years, may I ask your name?”

“Murphy.”

“Well Murphy, you got a few minutes? I’ll get my wife in here.”

“Sure, I’d love to talk to both of you.”

Those few minutes turned into two hours, of which a few minutes was spent on the phone with my banker, listening to him laugh when I told him what I wanted this time, and why.

I got to the cellphone outlet store at 3:00. Bobby, Chelsea and Jennifer were gone, but I caught Ginger when she was off the phone long enough, for her to tell me it all went great.

She said Bobby had called the banker himself and made the transfer to the local bank and then brought the cash here. I gave her a set of keys to one of the red Jeeps and she cried.

I asked where the Golden Girls were and she said they left as soon as they got their new phones. They were going to the mall and to the ball game tonight. I knew exactly what they were doing, selling someone a phone and some minutes. By now, they had sent texts to all their friends, telling them where they were and what they were doing.

I caught up with Bobby, Chelsea and Jennifer at Robert’s office.

When they asked why I was so late, I explained that I had to sign some papers and buy some more vehicles. I left it at that.

Robert had been in contact all morning with the district manager in charge of dealer accounts. He said he had their attention when he told them he wanted to expand his territory and wanted to get into the heavy construction and industrial equipment business too.

“He had to talk this over with his boss in Waterloo, then call me back. They wanted to know who was backing me and why. I had to give them your name or we weren’t going anywhere. They were afraid some foreign investor was coming in to create a big problem selling overseas from a local market.

“When I gave them your name and told them you were marrying Meghan Robertson they became really interested. Then Kelly and Jonas MacGuire’s name was mentioned and you should have heard the change in conversation. We got all we asked for and more. We’ve been given a much larger territory and the go ahead to open new outlets in three different towns. We were given permission to actively pursue the buyout of any dealer within a hundred and fifty miles, that was willing to sell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.