Murphy - 5
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

When we pulled into the gravel parking lot behind the office, all the others were still sitting around the huge table and in chairs and even on the ground.

We parked with our ATVs, backed up to the wall of the office building.

I thought maybe Ginger would have lost some of her fire by the time we got back, but she walked right through the crowd over to where Bobby and the Golden Girls were talking animatedly to Meghan, Kelly and Valeria.

I stayed a few feet away. This was their show ... I just pull the curtains and clean the stage.

“Mom, I want you to meet Ginger, she’s the one who made it all work. She’s Krissy’s sister and she took the lead when Murphy told her to buy the business.

“Hi Ginger, you seem to have taken the Murphy men by storm. Welcome to the Little Beaver Resort, and thanks for helping us make good investments,” I heard Meghan give her a generic welcome. This was Meghan though, I know she’ll come alive in just a few minutes.

“All of us have jobs starting Monday too ... we’re going to sell cellphones and Murphy wants us to wear sexy red tops and white shorts ... and he’s getting us red Jeeps to drive.” Ella told them.

I saw Meghan and Kelly look at Valeria and smile.

“Ginger, come here Hon and sit with us, we want to hear from you,” Kelly said.

“Could I please talk with the three of you for just a minute or two?”

“Sure, come on Valeria,” Kelly said as she reached for Valeria and pulled her to her feet.

They went into the back of the bungalow and all was quiet. In no more than three minutes they were back. All four were smiling and Ginger’s face was red.

“We have some great news,” Meghan said loudly and everyone looked her way.

“Ginger is part of the Murphy Clan. She will live here with us and run the new cellphone sales office in town. The Golden Girls will be her sales force with Jen, Chelsea and Gabby helping in the office until they get it up, running, and hire new office personnel.”

There was a huge round of applause, like an awards ceremony and Ginger stood and waved to all of us.

“Thank you all ... t

“Thank you Meghan, Kelly, Valeria.

“Thank you Murphy, for helping me in more ways than one. I love you all and I’ll work harder than anyone to make this the best cell service in the south.”

“Yea, YEA - YEA,” Rico and the wild bunch stood and cheered.

When the dust had settled and the sun went down on our backyard once more, we all drifted to the showers.


The public showers on this part of the grounds are made from cinder blocks. The floor is one huge slab of smooth concrete with a central drain. The shower heads are suspended from overhead and can be turned on all at once or individually. The temperature is controlled by a mixing valve on the wall that’s operated electrically, just like a thermostat.

There are four such shower facilities on the property and plans for three more.

We use liquid soap from dispensers and we have all white towels that are deposited in large wire hampers at the end of each day. We have a housekeeping crew that comes in at 9:00 each morning to clean the empty bungalows, showers and office. The private bungalows can be cleaned by the housekeeping crew daily also and a monthly charge is assessed the members.

We have our own laundry on site and three women who run it daily from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm. Once the laundry is washed and dried, the towels, sheets and pillow cases are folded and stacked on a table to be picked up by housekeeping and stored in the main supply room. There are enough towels, sheets and pillow cases for a week, with inventory rotated weekly.

We have female employees only to HELP eliminate the possibility of sexual predators and even these are screened by the state law enforcement and their names and identity thoroughly searched in the FBI files.

As of now, we have no security force, but we’ve hired two retired state police detectives and three former military police personnel to screen applicants and form what will one day be 24/7 security around the grounds. This security force will consist of all professionally trained female members who have been screened throughout their careers. We will have guards at all entrances and exits and on patrol along all perimeter fences when the fences are erected.

We’ll have an 11:30 pm - to 4:30 am - curfew for all the grounds, in effect nightly.

We plan to have rule enforcement patrols at all playgrounds, swimming pools and down at the beach on the lake. We will allow one warning per person, of a rule violation. Then - member, visitor or guest - violators will be banned after the next violation. Parents or guardians, of under age 10 members, guests or visitors, will be responsible for their kids’ actions.

We’ve already set up a screening process for all applicants for memberships. Each member, guest and or visitor must have a photo ID pass to enter at any time, regardless of age.

They must place their entire right hand, palm down, on a scanner for ID purposes. All of this technology was purchased and brought here, second hand, by our former military employees.


It seems that Maren and Geri have drifted over to Joe and Krissy’s. Victoria helped Iris make her way over to Old Man and Louise’s bungalow, which is now fully furnished.

Rico, Luis, Jessie and Lilly were allowed to sleep in Old Man’s pop-up camper for the night, which they assumed meant they were now grown.

Justine, Christine and Kathryn all moved in together to free up two more bungalows for Kurt and Janie, and Robert and Eden.

Bobby and all his girls - along with Jason, Lisa and Jackie - slept in the motor coach, if they actually slept. We heard laughter and soft music until late.

When I finally checked the surrounding area and walked in through the back door, I saw no one. I walked into the bedroom and there was no one. I walked into the living room, turning lights off behind me, there they were.

They had all the furniture pushed back in the huge front room. They had the mattresses from all four beds placed end to end and side by side to make one big square of bedding, complete with sheets and pillows. I saw them all looking at me and smiling as I turned the overhead lights off and made my to the middle of the bed, which was the only space not occupied. There was a night light turned down low on the wall on two sides of the bed where the mattresses touched the walls.

“Murphy?” Meghan said my name and I could hear the mischief in her voice.

“Yes Baby?”

“This afternoon, you didn’t finish your job. Ginger is waiting for you ... she wants you skin to skin.”

“Are all of you in this room sure about this?” I asked, knowing all six of the Murphy Women, as well as the six Golden Girls and Ginger were here.

“We are all sure Murphy ... you also have two more each night for the next three nights,” Kelly added.

“You mean?” I started and was interrupted immediately by Valeria.

“We mean tonight, you also have the pleasure of - and we also have the pleasure of - Hailey and Taylor. We get them first while you finish your job with Ginger. You get them when they’re so fully charged, you may need rubber gloves, but no fucking-rubbers are allowed,” she said and there was a room full of laughs and giggles.

“Hailey, Taylor?”

“Please Murphy ... we love you and we not only want you, we need you, we need this too. We want to be your women. Murphy Women,” I heard Hailey speak.

“Ginger is that your sexy ass next to me?”

“Yes, it belongs to you and the other Murphy Women too.”

“Ginger Honey, you need to roll over and lay on your belly, Murphy loves to fuck a woman while lying on her sexy ass. The spotlights will be on, but just enough to record everything in this room,” Kelly told her.

I was through talking, my cock was like an iron rod as I lay on top of Ginger’s sexy buttocks. I nudged my cockhead into her wet pussy and she spread her legs wider. I settled lower and moved up to enter her all the way.

“OH FUCK YES,” she said.

“Damn, that makes me want you Murphy, I know you just hit her cervix. Ginger Hon, back up and take all his cock, I see on this monitor that you still have at least three inches that needs to be inside your little pussy.

“Murphy fuck her. She came to us and told us she needed you and wanted to be a Murphy Woman, even if she had to kiss all the other Murphy Women’s pussies,” Meghan said.

“And she did?”

“OH GOD, did she ever, but it was way too fast,” Valeria laughed.

I was that much more turned on by this. I had wondered what happened to bring them back out on the porch so quickly, when she had asked to see them alone.

I plowed into her slick pussy as hard and fast as I could, I knew I had two more to go and I couldn’t waste any time. I must have thrust too deep and too hard as she grunted each time I shoved my cock into her.

“Do me harder Murphy. I love it when you go all the way. FUCK MY PUSSY, Murphy and make me a little baby Murphy in my belly. I love all of you. OH FUCK YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss,” she yelled as she and I both met at the very mouth of her small cervix and I filled the tube full of Murphy seed, as the head of my cock slipped inside.

Another spotlight came on and I rolled off her. I looked at my cock and it was speckled with blood. I watched as Valeria washed my cock with a warm wash cloth, then held my cock erect and kissed it as she smiled at me.

My head was lying on Kelly’s thighs. Meghan was next to me and I rolled my head to kiss her. It must have been a heated kiss to the Golden Girls, because they oohed and rubbed my body until we pulled apart.

Hailey told me, “Murphy, they have all decided I’m next, though I feel like my sister should go first. I want you so bad I hurt. I watched the monitor just now as you fucked Ginger. My pussy is so wet and I’m so excited. I asked Meghan if I could be on top, so I could see you as you fuck me and I fuck you. They all told me they love to see you fuck a girl like that. Taylor said she wanted to watch the monitor as your cock goes in my pussy. I think Taylor will want this too.”

“Come sit on him Hailey, then slide up his legs until your pussy is close to his cock. Taylor, you stand Murphy’s cock upright so Hailey can see how deep his big fat cock will go in her pussy,” Kelly said.

“YEAH, Murphy ... can I fuck you now? I know I may hurt, but I want you so bad. I love you Murphy,” she said as she lowered her pussy to touch my cockhead. I was still on Kelly’s thigh and I could see her golden tanned pussy lips part to let me enter.

She smiled at me when I looked up at her. I smiled and she came down some more, taking my cockhead inside her. She pulled back slightly then came back for more. I felt her jerk as she lowered the next time. I knew her little cherry was riding on the head of my cock as she let me enter her more and more.

“How much do I have in me Taylor?”

“About half.”

“Wow, it feels like I have it all. I think I’m going to really like fucking,” she laughed and took even more as she continued to lift and lower her buttocks.

“Take your time Hailey, don’t hurt your pussy. When Murphy has fucked all his Golden Girls, each of you will come back for seconds, just to be sure. Then you all get to watch as he fucks all your mom’s from behind to make sure of them too,” Valeria told her.

I looked in the dim light to see Linh and Jaidyn with hand held camcorders. Shawna was lying on her belly, beside Taylor as both looked at Hailey’s pussy taking my cock. Taylor turned to look at her and they kissed.

Hailey lowered her pussy and I thrust into her. I felt her cervix and she jumped, then looked at me and smiled.

“I loved that, can we do it some more?”

“He bumped your cervix didn’t he? We all love to feel that and when you’ve fucked him enough, he will enter your cervix and you will think you’re about to be consumed by your orgasms. Few women ever realize the pleasure of internal stimulation from a man’s cock, they resort to artificial cocks. Those are no comparison to the one in your hot little pussy right now.

“Ride him Hailey, fuck him like you told us you were going to.” Meghan said as Hailey changed gears and opened her thighs to let me deeper.

Did I ever go deeper too. She kept her buttocks rolled under as she hunched me. I took all she offered and shoved until I knew I was forcing my cock head into her narrow opening. Hailey wanted more ... she fucked her lower body faster, undulating her hips as she let me enter her pussy to her very depths.

Hailey screamed as her orgasm overtook her ability to move or control her voice, she was clamping my cock in such a way, I lost my sense of control and blasted my Murphy sperm deep into her cervix. She kept it up and I kept shooting spurt after spurt into her.

She wilted as she smiled weakly at me in the dim light. I reached up and pulled her down for a kiss. I love her cinnamon taste, I love her body, her beautiful complexion, her laughter, and her hot pussy. I love her even more, because there are five more just like her, waiting for my cock to fill their bellies with Murphy babies.

I rolled over with her, to keep from losing any of the seed we had just planted in her fertile young garden. Meghan pulled her legs over her own hips, to raise her lower body and make sure she had conceived.

Jaidyn washed my cock this time and she was smiling the whole time. She looked at me and we smiled at each other.

“Murphy?” she said softly.

“Yes baby.”

“I missed my period two days ago.”

She was suddenly swarmed by all the women, as they fell across Hailey and me.

This was a celebration. There was another Murphy growing in another Murphy Woman’s belly.

When they had all recovered from this emotional news, I reached for Taylor. Her cousins were following her up my body as I held her hands and steadied her. I looked up into her pure blue eyes and she was smiling as she lowered her golden, smooth body down over me. Emma was holding my cock erect and I was throbbing once more in excitement.

“Murphy, I don’t have a hymen. The doctor told Mama and me that I tore it riding my bicycle. I knew when too, cause it hurt bad. I want you to fuck me like I’m already your woman. When we come back to your bed in a few days, I want to love your body and I want you to make love to mine. Right now, I’m too excited to wait. I need you, and I need you inside me, Murphy. I need our baby inside me.”

“Come here Baby, we’ll fill your tight little belly with babies and we’ll celebrate their birthdays with more babies.”

Taylor was smiling as she lowered her body to mine. I raised my head to watch as her pretty pussy parted its puffy little lips and let me inside. She may not have a hymen, buts she sure is tight and I could already feel her flexing her strong muscles as she grinned at me.

She was already fucking me, before she had even half my cock inside her. When we both worked and moved and pushed and pulled to finally get my cockhead to the bottom of her opening, she turned her sexy ass loose on my cock. I have some very sexy women, I have some hot blooded Mexican women, I have a scorching hot Cuban woman and a smoking hot Afro/American woman. They all can fuck my ass and make me feel real pleasure.

None can fuck with more intensity than Taylor and Hailey Reece. They have the ability to make me feel their pussies from their tight lips to the very opening of their uterus.

Each time we thrust against each other, my cock felt like it was about to enter the tight opening to her cervix. Meghan had taught me to be gentle in there, but keep pressing against it, until my cockhead would slip into the very mouth of it.

I was there now and Taylor’s eyes widened, her mouth was like an O, and slowly she smiled as she felt me slip deeper. I felt it too and the sensation was bliss as I started to release my seed into her. She grinned, then shivered as her orgasm struck her in the middle of her belly, crashing against both of us right where my cock was lodged in her cervix.

We both felt the shock of pleasure and pressed closer together to receive more. There was another wave, even stronger than the first and it crashed into us again, and again.

I rolled onto my side, holding her as I did. Meghan was right there for her and lifted her sexy butt so no seed would be lost.

“That made me have an orgasm Taylor. Was it as good as you expected?” she asked her as she kissed her face.

“Oh Meghan, it was even more wonderful than all of you described to us today. I love you and all the Murphy Women, I love Murphy and I love my babies already.”

“Babies?” Meghan laughed.

“I have two, I know I do, I felt them when we joined the seed with my egg. Wait and see, I have two boys in my belly. I know in my heart I do.”

“I believe you, Baby. I hope they look just like Murphy and have a wonderful cock just like him too, don’t you?”

“I sure do, I love you so much for sharing with us.”

“We love all you Golden Girls too, for sharing your love with us.”


I awakened to the smell of bacon and coffee and knew my new best friend Old Man Herman was in the kitchen ahead of me this morning. I did my morning routine in the bathroom, took a shower and walked in to get some of that coffee.

“Bout damn time you got up,” he growled and grinned when he looked at me.

“They took advantage of me last night, Old Man.”

“I see you’re still walking, even if you are bow legged,” he laughed as we sat down at the table.

“I kinda got the feeling you may be weak in the knees this morning, the way you were wobbling there.”

“Damn Murphy, I thought my days of trying to fuck all night were past. That horny ass old woman of mine must be in some kind of reborn heat or something. She just keeps on coming at me to get fucked. Now she acts like she’s out rounding up pussy for me. You ever had something like that happen with your women?”

“All the time, I love it and you do too.”

“Hell yes I do.

“Hey Murphy, you know what’s gonna happen today don’t you?”

“I know Harry Schoen, Ivy and his daughters are supposed to roll in here some time this morning.”

“Yeah and I’m anxious to get a good look at the one who talked so sexy on the phone, she made my dick get hard from three hundred miles away,” he laughed and got up to check his bacon and pour more coffee.

“I was wondering about that myself, both girls sounded good, but I’ve heard voices on the phone that sure didn’t match the woman when I saw her in person. Yet again, I’ve heard them on the phone and was blown away when I met them in person, so it goes both ways.

“Well, here’s the way I got it figured, if Harry lets them swim naked at home and has to make them put on clothes to go to work, they must not be no skanks.”

“I never thought of that. I hope you’re right, I love looking at a pretty woman, don’t you?”

“Damn straight I do. We sure got our share of them running around here too. If Rico was here, I know what he’d say about it.”

“MAN-O-MAN-O-MAN,” we both said together and laughed.

“I guess since this is Sunday, we’ll just let them sleep. Maybe that crazy ass Harry will roll in here with that little red train and wake them up,” I told him as he started taking up the bacon and breaking eggs into the hot grease.

He opened the oven and I saw a whole bread pan full biscuits browning on top.

“Damn Old Man, you make home made biscuits too? No wonder Louise lets you hang around. I know who’s going to do the breakfast cooking now.”

“Shit Murphy, she taught me how to make the biscuits years ago when the girls was little. I didn’t know it was a trap. Now if I get biscuits, I make them. It does have some rewards though. If that old woman wants some biscuits the next morning, I get some really good pussy the night before,” he laughed.

“Old Man, I know when Harry meets you, he’s going to tell you the same thing he told me. You ain’t right.”

“Damn Murphy, wouldn’t it be good if old Harry turns out to be like us - just a good ol’ boy who loves to have a drink and hang out in the shade with naked women all around?”

“From the two conversations we’ve had, I think he may be. Too bad he’s about to go under, maybe we can help him back on his feet when he gets here and gets all his carney rigged up and running.”

“I hope you do Murphy. I like seeing you put stuff together like that.”

Old Man walked over to the door when he pulled his golden brown biscuits from the oven. He still had the bread pan in his hand as he opened the door and stuck his head out.

“Murphy, you hear that rumbling? Sounds just like Roberts delivery truck heading back this way. You don’t reckon ol’ Harry’s done made it do you?”

We both stepped out on the back porch and listened. I looked through the trees and saw the red and black of the train engine. It looked like it was running on the county road as it passed through the openings in the trees.

“Get some more eggs out Old Man. I’ll get them in here for a hot breakfast, after I make them get naked, that is.”

I walked out to where I could see the front entrance and damned if there wasn’t three big trucks rolling in to park where Robert’s delivery truck parked yesterday.

The dust cloud from the trucks and the air brakes, boiled up in front of the first truck as I walked over to the drivers door.

I knew this was Harry when I saw him shucking his clothes off, grinning before he stepped out on the ground to shake hands.

“Hot Damn Murphy, I knew you’d be brown as bread crust. We got up at three this morning and drove the last part of the trip. My girls said they couldn’t sleep anyway. Damn man, I’m proud to meet you and I think I’m going to love this place,” he went on and on as we shook hands.

“How many of you made the trip? We got some breakfast cooking in there.”

“There’s just me, Ivy and my two girls. The three hired hands will be here late tomorrow with another two truck loads of rail and odds and ends. Let me shake this girl awake and get her out here. Meredith and Mallory rode the last two hundred miles last night naked as two eggs,” he laughed, still shaking my hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.