Murphy - 5
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

It was only 9:00 when we walked back up the hill to the bungalow. I saw a big SUV turning in the main gate and watched as it slowly came our way. I saw the sign on the door, ‘Polaris’.

Damn here they are and I don’t see Bobby ... this may be my best one yet. I’d love to get Chelsea to walk naked down to the lake and stand on the beach.

DAMN.

She jumped from the SUV before it even stopped and ran for me. She was naked. Meghan and Eden were talking, they didn’t see Chelsea until she was right on me.

I held out my arms and she ran right for me. Hell, I forgot I told them all to be naked before they came through the gate.

“OH GOD Murphy, it’s so good to see you again. OH GOD ... there’s Meghan, she shouted in my ear and ran toward Meghan as she turned to see who called her name.

Meghan recognized her just in time to grab her and they swung around and around.

I looked back at the SUV and saw her mom and dad slowly getting out. They were naked too. I almost laughed, but I walked to them.

“I see where Chelsea gets her looks from now ... I’m Murphy,” I said as we shook hands.

“Thanks Murphy, I’m Charlotte, you’re just like she said you’d be. I have to tell you, I love being here naked and seeing all of you naked, makes it that much easier,” she told me.

“Murphy you and your family are all she’s talked about for the last two months. I’m glad we finally get to meet,” Charles Winterford said.

“I’m glad we got to meet too, Charles. I think we can do a lot of business. You folks just make yourselves at home, if you need to use the restroom, just go in that bungalow over there like it was yours.”

“Murphy, where’s Bobby? Does he know I’m coming here today?” Chelsea asked as she ran back to me.

“No, I wanted to surprise him. Just walk right down that path and you’ll see the lake. We just left there and he was swimming and diving with all his friends. I need to tell you though, he has more than one girlfriend.”

“I know, he told me he had a special friend - Jennifer. I just want to be his special friend too, if they will let me. Do you think he will? You know him better than anyone.”

“I know he will and his other special friends will welcome you too. Just go down there and join them. He’ll see you and go wild over you. You look great naked, Chelsea.”

“I’m still going to ask Meghan if I can give you some pussy, Murphy,” she laughed.

“You better be careful, she may tell you to be sure and DO NOT use protection.”

“I wouldn’t care, I’d still fuck you. Bobby too.”

“Go see him, then we’ll all sit down and talk business. I have some things I want to talk over with you, and your mom and dad.”

“Murphy, can you fix it so I can stay here?”

“Meghan come here for a second.”

“Tell her what you just asked me Chelsea.”

“Meghan, I want to stay here with you, Murphy and Bobby. I know he’s got special friends. I want to be one too ... will you and Murphy make it happen?”

“Let me get my camcorder. We’ll walk down to the lake together. I want this recorded, are you on the pill?”

“No, why?”

“I want you to have Bobby’s baby and I want you here with us. You just leave the rest to Murphy and me. We’ll make it work.”

“I just knew you would. I love you both so much,” she said and hugged me.

“Eden, Charlotte, come go with me ... we’re going to play cupid,” Meghan said and the four of them hurried down the path to the lake.

“Charles this is Robert Jarrett, and Old Man Herman. I just met Robert a few hours ago and Old Man two days ago and they’re already my best friends.

“Guys, Charles is the man we bought our Polaris ATVs from.”

“Hell, I was sitting at the computer doing some entries when I got an email from our website. I opened it and there was an order for four of the new RZR 800’s, two RZR 170’s and a stretch Ranger 4X4. I called the number and Murphy answered. I guess we became friends right then and I didn’t even know Chelsea had met them when we lived in Biloxi. I had to come meet this family,” Charles told them.

“I know what you mean Charles. Mine was almost the same experience. We just got here this morning and we love it already. Eden was so shy around me up until we got here. Now you see how she is ... she’s just like Meghan, Kelly and Valeria. I love it here too,” Robert told his story.

“You fellers don’t know the half of it. I sat here yesterday and listened to Murphy call folks and talk his crazy shit on the phone and deal in hundreds of thousands like he was playing penny ante poker. I called Robert and tried to help Murphy buy that equipment over there, hell he was off the phone and waiting for the delivery, before I knew it,” Old Man laughed and told them.

“Murphy, Chelsea told me you wanted to talk business. I just want you to know, we all talked and we’re interested. So when you get a chance this weekend let us know,” Charles told me.

“Charles, you’re in for a ride, when you talk business with Murphy. Without getting into details, he’s already offered to help me get my business up out of a rut,” Robert said.

“Well, like I told you, Bobby wants to buy into a business and he wants to start a new business. I want to help him, but I want him to be the one to make it work. We’ll sit down later and talk all about what I got in mind and see if we can work something out.”

“Murphy, whatever we can work out, I hope you let Chelsea be a part of it, she’s talked about Bobby for over two months and what a fine young gentleman he is. I think she’s in love with him, but she’s four years older and won’t admit it,” Charles laughed.

“We’ll make it all work out. Meghan and I like your daughter and we want to help her and Bobby. Just be thinking about opening a new location and what all is involved.”

“Now you got my mind running faster than I can think,” he laughed.

We sat at the picnic table, having a few drinks of Crown, talking and planning, without getting into details. I love making friends and I felt we had all become friends with the Winterfords and the Jarretts too. I saw some real opportunities for Bobby with both these men. They need financing, Bobby wants a business to buy into.

“Murphy, I see three furniture delivery trucks pulling in, I bet that’s the furniture the women picked out for all our bungalow’s. I’m going to get the women and see about getting it all set up,” Old Man said as he walked down to the lake to get Louise and their daughters.

Robert, Charles, and I walked over to the first bungalow where Old Man’s pickup and pop-up camper was parked. I waved the first truck in and asked if he knew which bungalow he was supposed to deliver to.

“This one goes to bungalow number four. We have number three and number two back there, then we all have to go back and get another load each today. They told me to tell you, the rest of your order will be here next week and we’ll bring it out then.”

“Good, you need any help?”

“No, we’ll each help the other unload. We’ll just need someone to show us where to put it all.”

“They’ll be here shortly, just back up to the bungalows and start moving the appliances into the kitchens.”

When Old Man came back with all the women and all the girls, we knew we needed to be out of the way.

“Bobby, you and Chelsea want to ride back toward the backside with all of us and talk some business?” I asked as I led Charles, Robert and Old Man over to the storage shed.

“Are you serious Murphy? I mean, yes I want to talk business ... but it’s Daddy’s business, not mine,” Chelsea said.

“You need to start thinking bigger, Chelsea. Let’s go with them, this should be good,” Bobby said and laughed.

He went down the line, kissing and hugging his girls before we left. I saw Robert and Charles looking at each other, then back at Bobby smiling.

I know the feeling ... I envy him too.

Charles rode with me, Robert rode with Old Man and Bobby and Chelsea rode together. I led out and we rode slowly around the perimeter, where I wanted to start our ATV trail. I showed Charles what I had in mind as we rode. When we came to the dam, I stopped on top and we all got out and talked.

“Bobby, we just bought all this thirty five hundred acre property from Old Man. We’re going to cut this earth dam out and connect the lakes. I’ve ordered us a train and we’re going to lay track all over this place and run the train like a shuttle as well as a scenic ride through the whole property.”

“Wow Murphy, that sounds great,” he grinned at the news and the others just listened.

“Old Man was about to put in a water park, when his daughters moved back here. They talked him into selling his place and all of them live together on the money, instead of leaving it all to them when he’s gone. He’s agreed to help us get the water park up and running back there at the south end of the lake.”

“Murphy, this just gets better and better doesn’t it,” Bobby was getting excited now. I was too, just by his enthusiasm.

“It sure does, just wait there’s more too. I told Chelsea to be figuring on us at least two dozen Seadoos, so we can rent them out to our members. I think we’ll get more members that way, if we don’t lease them to guests.”

“Damn Murphy, I can see all of this now,” Bobby said.

“Murphy, this is the first I heard of this,” Charles laughed.

“I was getting to the good part, Charles. Bear with me and let me finish before you say yea or nay. What I have in mind is Bobby buying into Winterford ATV, making sure you have operating capital at Pensacola and opening a new outlet up here in Sparksville, for Chelsea and Bobby to run on their own. You’ll retain seventy-five percent of the Pensacola location, with Bobby and Chelsea owning twenty-five percent for letting us in. They’ll own seventy-five percent of the location up here and you’ll have twenty five percent. We’ll put in what it takes to make this work and make Winterford/Murphy ATV & Watersports the largest in the panhandle.”

“Damn Murphy, you got a deal.

“Chelsea, I hope you and Bobby agree to this. We can make some good money on this and have money to operate too,” Charles said as he shook my hand.

Bobby and Chelsea where hugging, she was crying as she clung to him. She turned to me and ran to my arms.

“I love you Murphy. You’ve just made my dreams come true. Bobby and I talked when he first saw me at the lake. We never want to be apart again. He even brought all his girls over and they welcomed me like I was already a member of the Murphy family.

“Daddy, I’m so happy. Thanks for coming this weekend. I’m staying and I hope you and Mom come back each weekend you can get away.”

“They’ll be back ... they’ll have a lifetime membership and a bungalow, all they’ll have to do is pay annual dues like the rest of us,” I told her.

“Damn Murphy,” was all Charles said as he and his daughter hugged.

“Bobby, did you ever formally meet Robert Jarrett? He owns the John Deere dealership in town.”

“Mr. Robert, I’m pleased to meet you. I’m looking forward to getting on those tractors myself and see if I can even drive them,” Bobby said as they shook hands.

“Bobby, call me Robert. I know you’ll be an expert in no time. I have no doubt.”

“Bobby, I was talking with Robert earlier and he wants to expand and build his business up that’s been lagging because of cutbacks, due to the economy. I was thinking along the same lines we’re talking about with Chelsea and Charles.

“Robert needs operating capital, we need to invest. I’m willing to put some money in at twenty-five percent, if you are. Robert wants to expand and have a location that sells the large construction equipment like Kurt uses.

“I’d like to see you and Chelsea in at seventy-five percent on the new location, with Robert taking twenty-five, for letting us get in with his name. I’d like to build another location over on the state line at Sparksville too ... if Deere will let us. Robert would have seventy-five there, you and Chelsea twenty-five.”

“Damn Murphy, that’s a lot of money to invest. It takes a fortune to make all that work,” Robert’s eyes were watering up.

“We want to be your partner. You know the business and you can teach these two. With you, Eden, Chelsea and Bobby working hard, you can really make it go.”

“What about you Murphy, you’re not getting in?” he asked.

“Only as an investor, the businesses will belong to the four of you, to run and build up to where you want them to be. If you become as large as I think you can, we may even start buying up all the surrounding dealerships that are wanting to get out, as long as Deere lets us that is. Put me down as an investor again, don’t go to a bank.”

“Welcome to Jarrett-Murphy Equipment, Inc., Murphy. Damn man, you have saved my life,” Robert actually hugged me and then turned to put his arms around Bobby and Chelsea.

“Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, lets take a look around so we can all decide on what comes next out here.

“Charles, we’ll get our attorneys in on this and send you the papers.

“Robert, you and Bobby can get with Meghan and Kelly and they can get this part done legally so we’ll all be protected.”

“Damn Murphy, you sure make it easy to do business with you,” Robert laughed.

“I told you to remember that Robert, I had a feeling you’d be saying it again and again,” Old Man said as we all laughed.

We all rode over the property Old Man previously owned and let him be the tour guide as he stopped and pointed out different landmarks and other points of interest. We wound up back at the office and our bungalow, close to noon. I saw a rental vehicle and knew almost instantly who this was.

I looked up to see Jaidyn running to me, her big breasts trying to bounce as she ran. She was laughing and screaming as she ran.

“Murphy, they’re here, they’re here ... come meet them. My grand momma is here too. I am so happy,” she cried as she hugged me.

I saw two young women step out of the bungalow, they were naked and they look good. Hell all naked young women look good to me and Bobby. I knew when I saw the short girl, she was Lisa. She looked just like Jaidyn had described her. Short, with short hair, small breasts, very athletic. Very, very fucking cute.

Her sister, Jackie is the opposite of her in most categories. She’s as tall as Valeria, very slender with breasts like Shawna’s that would get her a job at Hooter’s as a district manager. She didn’t look to have an ounce of fat on her and she looks way too damn good - for her own good.

I saw Jaidyn waving them over, then looked back to see her leading an older woman by the hand. I say older woman, hell she’s not as old Old Man and Louise. She’s as dark as any woman here, including Valeria and Lelia. She has on a long tee shirt, but I can see her long dark legs, she looks a lot like Louise. I would bet she was once a beach beauty the way she looks. Her hair is very long, a lot of gray mixed in with the black and braided in a single braid down to her butt.

“Murphy, this is Lisa and this is her sister Jackie. Kelly and Meghan hired them as soon as they hugged and kissed. They’re staying with us and not ever going back,” Jaidyn said as the two smiling girls walked naked right into the middle of us men.

I grabbed Lisa and she snuggled to me, then kissed my cheek.

“Murphy, thank you for what you and your family have done for us. We’ll make you proud you trusted us, I promise,” she said and smiled.

“We’re proud you’re here too Lisa. We wanted you here as soon as Jaidyn told us about you. When you were on the phone with Kelly, we wanted you here then. Just make yourself at home, get your bearings and start making plans for an infirmary and lots of babies.”

“Murphy, this is my younger sister Jackie, she already loves it here and I do too. Thanks for letting her come with me. We’re very close and I couldn’t have left her.”

“Jackie, do I get a hug?”

She grabbed me and hugged me so tight, I thought she was about to crack a rib. She too was crying as she pulled back.

“I love you Murphy ... thanks,” was all she said, hugging me again for a long time. I guess she was just overwhelmed by all this and our family. I love to help people and I love this tall sexy girl too.

Damn.

“Jackie, Lisa - I want you to meet my son, Bobby Murphy, his business partner Chelsea Winterford and our two business partners, Robert Jarrett and Charles Winterford, Chelsea’s dad.

“This is a special friend of mine, Old Man Herman. He’s the father and grand father of all those beautiful Golden Girls you see standing over there looking in at the furniture being unloaded.”

I knew Bobby would make them feel welcome and he didn’t hesitate. He grabbed them both and hugged their naked bodies to his. Chelsea hugged them too. Charles and Robert shook their hands and Old Man grabbed them and hugged as they both laughed and wiggled and hugged him.

When all the excitement of their arrival had settled a little, Jaidyn led her grand momma over to sit beside me.

“Murphy, this is my grand momma, Iris Carpenter.

“Grand Momma, this is Murphy ... who everyone talks about.”

“Iris, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Jaidyn talks about you all the time. I’m glad you came up here, have they offered you a job yet?” I asked as she looked at me. I could see her cloudy eyes and wondered if she could even see me.

“Murphy, I wish I could see you good. Hell I thought you must be ten foot tall, from the way all these women talk about you. Meghan and Kelly have already offered me a job as one of the nursery assistants. They already have me an appointment with an ophthamologist to have these cataracts removed. I love being here, when I was younger, I used to lay on the beach as naked as I could get and not get arrested. Now I’m trying to get up the nerve to get naked,” she laughed.

“Iris, I know you can’t see very well, but say hi to Charles, Robert and Chelsea. My son, Bobby and my new best friend, Old Man Herman.”

“Hi all of y’all. I hope I get to see all of you naked, I’ve already heard about the big dicks that live here.

“Old Man, Louise has already told me about you. She even told me I could give you some pussy if I wanted to,” she laughed.

“Iris, hell just take that shirt off, get naked like the rest of us, at least you can’t see what we look like. You need to give me that pussy before you see me anyway,” Old Man laughed.

“You won’t laugh at a defenseless old woman will you?” Iris said as she reached for her tee shirt bottom.

“Damn Iris, you got some cute little titties there,” Old Man said and we all laughed, even she laughed.

“I used to want some of them big hooters, but I kinda like mine now that I’m older. I can’t see them anymore, but they sure feel good to me,” she laughed.

I reached over and cupped one of her small breasts and gave it a soft squeeze.

“Nice Iris, very nice. Just throw that shirt over behind you. When you get ready to go anywhere here, you holler and one of us will take you there,” I told her and pinched her nipple.

Iris looks as good as Louise and Louise looks good enough to fuck. She’s already cleared it with Meghan and Kelly and I’m just waiting for the time. I bet when Iris gets her sight back, she’ll be hell on wheels around here. Wouldn’t surprise me if she hooks up with Old Man and Louise either.

“Stand up and let us see that sexy butt Iris,” Old Man laughed.

“Damn woman, don’t hide that butt again, you look as good as any of the women here,” Old Man said. I looked at Robert and he nodded as he looked at her butt too.

“Damn Robert, look coming here,” I said, pointing to Eden as she walked toward us. Her golden brown pussy didn’t have a hair on it and she looked like a model as she walked over and sat on his lap.

“Who is it Murphy? This is the part I don’t like, not being able to see things like you can,” Iris said.

“Here Iris, meet Eden, my bride to be.

“Eden, let Iris feel what Murphy was talking about,” Robert smiled. I don’t think he really believed she would.

She walked over and took Iris’s hand and put in on her pussy.

“Damn Eden, I want my pussy shaved too, who’s the barber here?’ she laughed.

“Maren is, she shaved mine and I just love it.

“Don’t you Robert?” she asked as she sat back on his legs and hugged him.

“Robert you are a lucky man,” Iris said.

“I know Iris, we’re getting married right here next Friday ... we’re having a nude wedding,” he agreed.

“Old Man, you got any more of that sipping whiskey at your house?” I asked and he grinned.

He looked all around and saw Louise walking toward his pickup.

“Louise Baby ... Murphy wants some of the whiskey you brought us yesterday. Will you bring us a jug and a few Cokes and ice, PLEASE?” he laughed and we all laughed too, he knew how to get anything he wanted and she was willing to get it for him too.

She came over in a few minutes with a half-gallon bottle of Crown that had a handle on the side, she had Cokes and two of her sexy grand daughters had a cooler full of ice from the ice maker on the front porch of the office.

“Murphy, I need a hug for all this. I’m used to waiting on Old Man, but this is new to me, waiting on you also,” she grinned and sat on my lap.

“We were just talking about you,” I said as I hugged her and pinched her nipple. Her breasts were about the size of Iris’ and felt the same too.

“Uh Oh, what has he promised you now?” she laughed.

“Not me, but Iris.”

“Well, we need to welcome all our new members here and make them feel at home. I knew she needed some loving and Old Man loves new pussy,” she laughed, got up and kissed Old Man and walked away laughing.

We sat around drinking and laughing until it was time to cook. I sure was glad Robert and Charles had volunteered to cook the steaks, Old Man and I were too busy kicking back.

Janie Allendorph drove in with Jason. He waved as he ran naked to join Bobby and all the new girls.

Janie ran over and sat on my lap and wiggled her naked butt against my cock. She took my hand and placed it on her belly.

She’s beginning to show a nice little baby bump and I could feel the movement.

“They love for you to rub my belly Murphy, I do too.” she said and leaned over closer. “Did Kurt tell you what we wanted?”

“Yes, are you both sure?”

“Yes, we want two more Murphy. We never knew we could ever be this happy. It’s like a dream and it just keeps getting better.”

“You better get off me now, or I’ll be trying a little early to get you pregnant again,” I said and patted her sexy butt.

I introduced her to Old Man, Robert and Charles, before she ran off to find Meghan and Kelly and catch up on everything.

“Did I hear her right?” Old Man looked at me and grinned.

“I reckon ... hell I don’t know what you heard,” I smiled and took a long sip of my drink.

Bobby came over with Gabriela, Jennifer, Chelsea and Jaidyn, they were all five keyed up, I could tell.

“Murphy, I told Gabriela and all the other girls what we’re going to do and they all want to pitch in and help some way. Maybe we can have them working the phones and helping in the office, keeping books. Gabriela and Jennifer and Chelsea have already told me they want to learn how to drive and operate every piece of equipment on our yards. They want to help Robert and me sell.

“Eden told him she wanted to be there too. Do you think we can do that? I’ve never been around this business before,” Bobby asked me with the three girls leaning close to hear.

“If all of you want to make it happen, it’ll happen. If you girls want to sell equipment to men, you have to be better than any salesman before you. That is one man’s world where you can get trampled to death if you stumble. Bobby, just remember, your sales people are a big key to your success in business, the other key is your service. Never promise what you can’t deliver, but always tell a man you have the best service and you’ll stand behind your equipment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.