Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

My phone rang and I grabbed it.

“Murphy here.”

“Murphy, Charles Winterford here. Chelsea told me you called back and placed a huge order, man you don’t mess around do you?”

“No, we love these first two 800’s and we want to build an ATV trail up here. I asked Chelsea to get you and her mom and y’all come on up tomorrow. We need to have a drink and kick back while we deal you a membership.”

“She told me all that Murphy, if you’re serious, we’ll be there early.”

“Hell, leave at daylight, we get up early.”

“See you in the morning Murphy, my wife Sandra is standing here smiling, she and Chelsea are ready to get naked right now.”

“Tell them to be naked when they come through the gate or the guard will kick them out.”

“I’ll tell them, thanks for the order Murphy.”

When the women came back I caught Meghan and Kelly and called a little meeting of my six Murphy Women. When we were together, I told them about the Winterfords coming tomorrow and asking Kurt and Janie over for steaks and drinks.

I told them we’d have a lot of fun this weekend, so be prepared. Of course that had just the affect I wanted it to have. The all begged me to tell more.

When our meeting had broken up, Victoria caught my arm and pulled me over to the side. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

“Murphy, I need a favor,” she said.

“Whatever it is Victoria, you got it.”

“Louise and I really like each other and she wants me to sleep with her and Olmon tonight, well, more than tonight.”

“Victoria you are your own person, you don’t have to ask my permission for that. I like both of them and I’m sure they’ll wind up being a part of the big family we’re planning here. Olmon is a fun, happy man. I really like him and I know he’ll make sure you’re treated with respect.”

“Murphy, Louise wants you to fuck her sometime, her daughters told her about you fucking them last night and she was having a fit to get some of your cock too. I may have added to it a little. I told her you could reach places in a woman even her doctor didn’t know about.”

“Victoria, have fun. Don’t forget about me and Bobby.”

“I’ll never forget you and Bobby, I’m carrying your babies and I just want to be with Louise. We really like each other a lot.”

“I approve Victoria, now forget it, it’s a done deal.”

“Thanks Murphy, I love you.”

“I love you too, Victoria,” I grabbed her and kissed her as she held me tight. I spanked her on her sexy butt, she laughed and skipped away, to run over to Louise.

I watched as they pulled Olmon up from his lounge chair and herded him off to the side. They were both talking, Victoria and Louise both had their hands on his waist as they talked. They all laughed, then with a big smile, he grabbed Victoria and hugged her voluptuous body. Louise turned his head to face Victoria, he kissed her and they all hugged.

I like that Old Man, he needs some more women though. He’s surrounded by his naked daughters and grand daughters, but he needs more women like Victoria.

I made up my mind right then, I’m going to drown his ass in pussy.

When the sun was just about down and the lights came on, Old Man and I started the big grill and cooked what looked to be close to fifty burgers. Damn, I counted and there were thirty two of us here now, in what I had already come to think of the Clan. I knew Kurt, Janie and Jason would be here this weekend.

We have more coming this weekend too. Charles and Sandra Winterford, will be here tomorrow, with Chelsea. Damn, just wait until Bobby sees her. I hope we can work out a way for her to be here, Bobby needs more women.

Harry Schoen, his girlfriend Ivy and his daughters Mallory and Meredith will be here Sunday. Early I hope. I wonder if Mallory and Meredith like hung young studs like Bobby. Hell, I’ll help that along if need be.

There was someone else and I forget who. Now I remember, it was Robert, the John Deere salesman and his girl friend.

I thought of Rico and laughed out loud as the others looked over at me. Old Man, poured me another drink.

MAN-O-MAN-O-MAN, I love this shit.

I handed my spatula and apron to Old Man.

I went right then and found the wild bunch. I’ve been so busy today, I’ve neglected them.

“Papa Murphy, did you come to play with us?” Rico yelled as all four of the naked ass little whirl winds came running to me.

“I sure did, come over here to this shed, I’m going to show you something and I want all of you to keep it a secret, just between us. Got it?”

“Yeah, we like secrets Papa Murphy,” Luis said as they gathered close.

“We do too Papa Murphy, don’t we Lilly?” Jessie agreed.

“We sure do, hurry and tell us Papa Murphy, we’re excited,” Lilly said as she backed up and sat on my knee as I squatted down to whisper to them.

“Jessie, you and Luis open the door to the shed, be real quiet and don’t say a word when you see what’s in there either,” I said as I pointed to the wooden door.

“MAN-O-MAN-O-MAN,” Rico said as they all ran to the small Polaris ATVs. These were a smaller version of the one I rode today, made just for kids. Well maybe a little older kids than these, but I’d help them learn safety. Maybe I can get Chelsea to help me.

Damn.

“Papa Murphy can we ride them, are they ours?” Luis asked.

“Yes, they belong to you, I want the four of you to learn all about them. I want you to promise Papa Murphy that you’ll be careful and never act foolish on them. We’ll take them for a ride tomorrow early, just don’t tell anyone. This is our secret, remember.”

“We’ll keep it a secret Papa Murphy, can I drive one too?” Lilly asked as she stood on the seat where she had been sitting and hugged my neck.

“You sure can. If all of you will learn to be careful and not drive too fast, I’ll even get two more and you’ll each have one.”

“Wow Papa Murphy, we love you so much. You just know all the good things we like.” Rico told me.

We all hugged, shook hands and swore to our secret, then closed the door.

The burgers were ready and the kids’ plates were waiting for them on the picnic table as all four little naked asses ran to eat.

When we had eaten and cleaned up the area, all the women wanted to go for a swim in the lake. We took the kids and headed that way. They were running and screaming like wild animals as we all ran to the water.

I looked over to see Old Man, Louise and Victoria all huddled together. I knew he was about to get his dick twisted half off by Victoria.

Bobby and his girls all swam out to the diving platform where the lights shone in the water. They dove and swam and played in the water as Meghan, Kelly, Valeria and my new Murphy Women stayed with me. Joe and Krissy were with Geri and Maren. Meghan nudged me as she saw Krissy lead Geri around to back up against Joe as he stood in waist deep water.

Damn, I’m proud of Joe. I’m proud for Geri too. I’ll tell her tomorrow that she and Joe get a raise and tell her to put Krissy on the payroll too.

Kelly and Meghan pulled me over to the side as the Herman sisters and their daughters all played with the little wild ones.

“Murphy, Daddy called while we were in town, it’s a done deal,” Kelly said as she hugged her big brown titties to me on one side and Meghan on the other.

“Great Kelly, does that mean he and Francine will be here soon?”

“Yes, they’ll come here next week some time, then ride down to The Keys with all of us in the two new coaches, I’m so excited. I told him about the one Jerry had coming. He promised not to let it out.”

“Murphy, that’s not all she wants to tell you either, this will make you wish she and I could fuck you right now,” Meghan told me.

“I already wish for that. I still want us to take a trip, when we have settled down some. Maybe a three day with all of our Murphy Women, down to the beach.”

“Murphy, there’s a lot more women lined up, wanting into the exclusive club known as Murphy Women.” Kelly said.

“Really?” I grinned.

“You know dang well there are, there’s nine right here in this group that already worship you and they just met you yesterday,” Meghan said and bumped her pussy against my hip.

“What are we going to do about all of this?”

“We’re going to fuck them and knock their sexy asses up with babies and have a really big houseful of Murphy kids,” Meghan told me.

“You two better be sure about this, Old Man has all but given his blessing for this to happen.”

“Louise has too, they want their daughters and grand daughters to be so happy here, they’ll never leave,” Kelly told me.

“Well, just so you two will know and you can tell the others, so we don’t have secrets, no one but the little wild bunch and me that is. I have some guests coming this weekend and I have some surprises that will make you want to forget the doctors orders and give me some pussy.”

“WHAT Murphy? You know Kelly and I can’t take that shit when you pull your surprises like you did with the rings.”

“You’ll just have to wait. Speaking of rings, I need to get Zales online and order some more hardware,” I laughed.

“Murphy, I’ll tell you my secret, if you’ll tell us yours,” Kelly said as she nuzzled my neck and rubbed her pussy on my other hip.

“But I have lots of secrets and lots of surprises to spring on all of you.”

“Tell us a big one, Kelly is dying to tell you this,” Meghan laughed.

“Do either of you really know the reason Old Man is here with us?”

“Well, they like being naked, and bought a membership,” Kelly said.

“Well, that’s sort of true, but there’s way more than that. He and I made a land deal, we are now the proud owners of the thirty five hundred acres he once owned as well as that huge lake back there. Kurt and his brother are getting ready to remove that big dam and reconnect the two lakes. There’s already an air strip back there that will soon be repaved. Its more than long enough to land your corporate jet on, or any other shuttle jet. We’ll have connections to the local airports.”

“OH FUCK YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss. GOD, we love you Murphy. I could fuck you right now, if our babies weren’t at risk.” Kelly said as she lifted her legs and rode my hip with her pussy.

Meghan was all over me too, she was crying and fucking my hip with her pussy.

“Well, there’s more, but you wanted a really big one and I was about to tell you both about that deal anyway,” I laughed.

“We don’t care, we love your sexy ass anyway Murphy. Kelly you tell him what Jonas told you today,” Meghan grinned.

“Murphy, do you remember when you and Meghan bought all those shares in our company when you sold out?”

“Yes, I was thinking about that when Jerry told me what Jonas had done for him.”

“Well, listen to this. You, Bobby and Meghan EACH own close to a hundred thousand shares in the new corporation. That’s besides all the sales we’ve generated with River Silver Manufacturing. Daddy told me that you and your partner in that corporation, were about to be approached by the same investors that just bought us out. Murphy, you’re going to have more money than you ever dreamed just from that deal.”

“Damn, really?”

“Yes, really, now tell him about the stock we own Kelly.”

“Well, the stock just split two for one, for the second time since we all bought in and that’s when the investors went into a bidding war for our corporation. That’s how you, Meghan, Bobby and the bunch at Marion wound up with a hundred thousand shares each.

“The shares are now worth forty nine fifty a share as of today at closing and going up like crazy with the news of the pending buyout.”

“Damn Kelly, I’m proud of you and Jonas. Now, we can all live here and not worry about anything for ever.”

“I know, Meghan and I are thinking about setting up trusts for each of the Murphy women and Bobby’s girls too. We need to make sure they have their share. Meghan even suggested we set up a huge trust and as each baby is born, we automatically start a trust for them.”

“Great, I want to do that too. I know some more young people I’d like to track down and help out too. Meghan, you remember those girls at the river when we met, and the girl at the campground store with all the freckles?”

“I sure do, they were having so much fun and I remember you telling me they watched as you bent my ass over and fucked me that first night we met.”

“Hell, it was either fuck you or get raped.”

“Well, we both loved it and look where we are now. I love you Robert Murphy the second. Now tell us what you have in mind, I know Kelly and I will love this, if it involves bring those cute young girls down here to live.”

“Well, like I said, I have a lot more ideas that I’ve already put into place and you’ll see them all in the next day or so. We’ll need more help and we need smart, pretty young girls that will bring us lots more business.”

“How many girls are you talking about?”

“Six more.”

“Fuck, I love this. Do Kelly and I get to help you and Bobby knock them up?” Meghan laughed.

“If they come here, we’ll be sure we’re there when they get their little bellies full of Murphy seed,” Kelly said.

“Where do they all live now Murphy? We want to start now and bring them here.”

“Yeah, tell us and Meghan and I can hunt them down, if need be,” Kelly agreed.

“I’ll get the names and numbers off my phone tomorrow and give to both of you. I think it would be fun if each of you told them who you were and asked them to come down to work. Some if not all are still in school, so we’ll offer them the same thing we did Jaidyn and pay for their education.”

“We need to find us a law student, we’re going to need one in the family,” Kelly laughed.

“We’ll do that too, I bet if we tell our girls what we need, they’ll come up with someone they think will fit in here,” Meghan said.

“Now that we have that all agreed on and we know we’ll never have to worry about money for the rest of our lives, we need to talk to you about Kathryn, Christine and Justine,” Kelly said.

“OK, I hope there’s no problems.”

“Well, the only problem you have is fucking all nine of them. They asked us three times today if we were sure we didn’t mind and what you’d think of them if they wanted your baby,” Meghan told me.

“Yeah and we told them over and over that we loved them already like sisters and we hoped they would live here and raise their girls and their families,” Kelly added.

“Kathryn told us, that all the girls wanted to fuck you, with no rubber. They want to stay here and raise their babies on the resort. That was when Kelly and I decided we needed to do something for all of them. We want them to have an active part in running the different parts of the resort, we want all our family to have a vote in our plans. We want to go public with our stock and we want each of them to own equal shares of stock.” Meghan said.

“But you and Kelly bought the place, you can’t give up your ownership.”

“We’ll each retain twenty five percent, we’ll have it drawn up so family members can only sell stock back to the corporation, not to an outsider, or to another family member. That way, there’ll never one person trying for a hostile takeover, when were gone,” Kelly told me.

“I talked to my accountant today, he’s running the numbers on us going public. He said we could get our initial investment back in ten years and still retain controlling stock. I like your ideas too. I think we could offer a certain number of shares to each lifetime membership, that way, we’ll have a lot more members paying annual dues, to cover expenses.”

“Damn, I like that idea too Murphy, we need to have a corporate meeting as soon as Jonas and Francine get here. Kelly, we need to know when Jerry and the Three Amigos will be here so we can include them,” Meghan added.

“I agree, I’ll get with daddy, I know he’ll be busy for a week, but he and Mom are planning to come here as soon as they can. His lawyers can come here with any documents he needs to sign. He already knows Jerry is leaving, they have a young man with a family, transferring in Monday to train with Jerry for a few days, then they’ll be here. I’ll find out for sure. Damn Meghan, I can’t wait until those sexy ass Mexican girls get here,” Kelly laughed.

“I love that Mexican pussy too and we both know Murphy loves it,” Meghan laughed.

“Yeah and we’ll all be able to fuck again by then too. I just love this shit,” Kelly laughed.

We rounded the wild bunch up and told Joe and Krissy we would take care of them tonight so they could have some time to themselves. They smiled at Geri and Maren as they walked toward their bungalow.

“Old Man, I’ll meet you here at 6:30 in the morning, we have four little wild asses we need to take for a ride,” I told him as he, Louise and Victoria walked by.

“I’ll be here, Robert will probably come out with the truck that delivers your equipment and he’ll be early too.”

“What equipment?” Meghan asked and smiled at Kelly.

“Just some tools I bought today, to help work around here.”

“Oh, we thought you were buying real equipment,” Kelly laughed.

We all went through the big showers on the way to our beds for the night. Luis, Rico, Jessie and Lilly were excited to be spending the night together again. I don’t think it’s sunk in, that they’ll see each other every day from now on and will one day, run this place themselves. This will be fun, teaching them all to get along or have to face the wrath of the others.

Hey, I like that shit too, we’ll call it Murphy’s Law. When one of our members gets crossways, or out of line, they have to go before all the members of the family and have their punishment handed down.

Damn, I’ll have to tell Old Man about that, he’ll love it too. He and I can sit down one day and come up with a creed for all the kids to live by. Shit, if it wasn’t so late, I’d get his ass out and have a drink. Damn, I bet he’s fucking Victoria about now.

Lucky bastard. Just wait, I’m going to fuck his daughters and grand daughters and knock them up too. I’ll give him one more chance to tell me no, before I do.

“Murphy, are you all right? You sure are mumbling over there,” Kelly laughed and snuggled her pussy up behind me. Rico, Lilly, Jessie and Luis wanted to sleep next to me so we could all get up early. Damn, Meghan, Valeria, Jaidyn, Shawna and Linh are on the other side of Kelly.

There’s three available pussies over there and I’m not getting any. Hell, these kids need me too.

I woke up at 5:30, just like always and as soon as I hit the floor I went to go pee. The three boys were right beside me as we peed a three way pee into the commode. I looked back and Lilly was grinning as she waited her turn.

“Put the lid down Papa Murphy,” she grinned and hopped on the pot.

Damn, I guess they come here knowing that phrase.

I fried all of us some eggs, bacon and made toast. I was drinking my coffee when Old Man came in and got a cup.

“I thought I smelled bacon, I’m glad you get up early, I can come over and eat with you, until we get our furniture delivered, then you can come eat with me some,” he laughed.

I put more bacon on and took two more eggs out.

“Murphy, do you go along with what the women worked out yesterday?”

“You mean about Victoria and Louise wanting to sleep together?”

“Yeah, that and the part about my daughters.”

“Well, they told me what your daughters told them, if that’s what you mean.”

“Yeah, them girls came to me as soon as they got back from town. They told me they wanted you.”

“Old Man, I told you yesterday that I never wanted anything to come between us, if you think this will, we’ll put a stop to it now.”

“Murphy, my girls want you, hell my grand daughters want you too. I want them to have the best, I just want you to treat them as good as you do all your women.”

“Then its settled?”

“As far as I’m concerned it is. Are you happy with all that?”

“Old Man, I may act like a fool at times, but that’s just an act. I’m no fool.”

“I knew you’d let them have their way, thanks Murphy.”

He and I helped the naked wild bunch with their plates then ate our breakfast. The four kids gobbled theirs down and ran to brush their teeth.

They were back, standing by the back door with their hands on their hips, looking at us.

“Lets go ride some,” Old Man said and they nearly tore the door off the hinges as they ran out.

I’d found a piece of one inch board that had been cut about a half inch thick and a foot long. I grabbed that and a roll of black electrical tape I took out of Joe’s tool box.

When we got to the tool shed, I opened the doors and turned the lights on. I broke a short piece off the strip of wood and slid it under the throttle pedal. I checked the travel of the pedal and slid it in lower, then taped it to the pedal with about twenty wraps.

Old Man had seen what I was doing and had the second piece of wood broken when I was through with the first. When I had them both blocked to a slower speed, we rolled them out of the storage shed and got the two 800’s out too.

The kids had their asses in high gear before we even got them strapped into the seats with the racing harnesses. I was glad I thought to have four youth helmets sent with them when I ordered them.

“OK kids, here’s what we’re going to do, Old man is going to lead, I’ll bring up the rear. Since Luis and Jessie are the oldest, they’ll start out driving. Don’t be upset, all of us will have fun and get plenty of driving time in. We’ll make plans now to do this each morning we can.

“Look men, here’s the starter, as soon as the engine starts, let off the starter. Make sure its always in neutral when you start the engine, see this light? Now start your engines.”

They started with a roar as both fired off at the same time, I listened to the engines rev up and knew we may be a little slow, but that was fine for the first day.

“Here’s the gear shift, keep it in low range, see the L marked here?”

“We see it papa Murphy.”

“Now, here’s the brake pedal on the floor, put your foot on it and see how it feels. Got it?”

“Yeah, we got it, we’re ready.”

“Listen to me, if you think you’re about to run off the trail or turn over or you’re not sure about what’s happening, just stop and turn the engine off, until you ask about it. OK?”

“OK.”

“Watch Old Man’s brake lights, when he hits his brakes in front of you, his lights will come on real bright, you hit your brakes and slow down, don’t stop unless he does.”

“We got it,” Jessie said, as he buckled his helmet.

“If all of you learn to ride and learn to handle the ATVs really good and listen to Old Man and me, we’ll get two more and all of you will have one. You understand?”

“Yes, we understand.”

“Good, if you mess up, it’s gonna be just that much longer before we get two more.”

“We’ll do good Papa Murphy,” Lilly smiled and I wish I had a camera right then, I’ll have to remember to bring one tomorrow.

“Head’em up, move’em out Old Man,” I said as he fired his machine off with a roar. I watched as the two boys started theirs, then started mine.

Old Man and I both wore our helmets, we can’t expect them to learn if we don’t set an example.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.