Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Her swollen, light brown pussy was seeping through her tight lips as I looked down at her. She held out her left hand, with her ring upwards and I kissed her ring and the back of her fingers. I leaned down and kissed her pussy as she bucked her hips up to meet my mouth.

“PLEASE, just one kiss there Murphy, you don’t know how much we all want you. I mean all six of us too. We can make love for years to come, fuck me and make us a baby in my belly Murphy. We all want your babies, put one or two or three or four in my womb. Put all you want in me, I’m your wife and I love you. I want that huge, fat cock in me all the way when you spurt your seed into me.”

Meghan, Valeria and Kelly were recording this as we started. I hope they were getting closeups of this girl’s pussy with her fat, puffy lips.

I kissed her hot, swollen pussy that reminded so much me of Valeria’s. With my knees on the carpet, her feet raised on her toes and her legs wide, I lay the head of my cock at the crease of her tight pussy. I could see her secretions seep out and run down over the head of my cock. I nudged her and her lips parted just a little as the tip of my cock head barely slipped between them.

Jaidyn was working her hips up and down as she flexed her muscular legs and bounced her feet on her toes. I could see her pussy lips pop open and snap back as she did this. I eased closer and most of my cock head was pushed between her puffy lips, not inside her pussy, but pushing her open as I came to the place where I was about to pop inside her tight ring.

She had told me she didn’t have a cherry, but it had been years since she’d had sex. I pushed against her pussy with my cock, feeling it slip deeper as I watched her pussy pop open to let the swollen knob of my naked cock enter her for the first time.

“OH FUCK YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, she yelled as I stopped with just the head of my cock inside her pussy. Her lips were fat and swollen and turning red with the intrusion, as I spread them wide apart.

“Murphy, you can go deeper, just be careful. I think I’m going to want you a lot more, real soon. I love this already.”

I eased closer, keeping constant pressure on my cock as it slowly gained acceptance into her pussy. I pressed harder and saw her fat lips roll back inside her as my cock entered deeper this time. Slowly, I backed out, then back forward.

Kelly and Valeria were on either side of me, recording closeup, as I pushed Jaidyn’s legs apart and fucked her slowly with only half my cock.

“More Murphy, I want more. It don’t burn now and my pussy feels so good and so stuffed,”

“Oh you’ll get more, tonight even. Bobby and his girls will be here before morning and you’ll get fucked from behind, if I know Bobby,” Kelly told her.

“I hope he does fuck me, I saw him and Murphy fucking Gabriela, Lelia and Tia from behind yesterday and I wanted them to line me up with them and fuck all of our pussies from behind.”

While she was talking, I eased back and pulled all the way to the head of my cock, then slowly eased back into her wet, slippery pussy. I felt like I was about to shoot her full, as her pussy gripped my cock.

Jaidyn began to slowly raise her legs, her body lifting as her taut muscular thighs strained and her hard buttocks came up, pushing her pussy up to meet my cock. I saw her tiny nipples on her big breasts begin to swell and point upwards. I reached up and cupped them, leaving her nipples exposed and she moaned.

When she pushed up to fuck her pussy onto my cock, she flexed her ab muscles, making them knot up. I put my hands on her waist, my thumbs across her perfect ‘six-pack’ rows of muscles on her abdomen, my fingers around her slender waist. I lifted as she raised, I fucked into her pussy as she moved. Jaidyn smiled at me and slid her butt off the end of the bed to take all my cock into her quivering pussy.

“OH GOD,” she said as she forced my cock head against her cervix. Her ejaculate spouted up like a small leak in a garden hose, just a tiny stream with lots of force. She sprayed my belly good.

“It feels good when he hits your cervix, doesn’t it?” Meghan laughed.

“OH Meghan, I got an orgasm when he reached that deep, now I want more.”

“Don’t worry Honey, you’ll open up and let him in there all the time. You’ll be getting your cum then, you’ll forget about orgasms.”

Jaidyn raised her buttocks and shoved her body toward me, I saw it happening and struck my cock head against the opening of her cervix as she pushed. I felt her pussy wrenching my cock as she pulsed and gripped me.

With my hands still on her waist, just above her hip, I pulled her closer and shoved as deep as I could, just as she raised to allow me to go all the way. She reached out her hands and pulled my arms hard, as she held me in place. I could feel her pussy milking my cock as I let her have my seed. They didn’t have to travel far, I was shooting directly into the entrance of her uterus, as I gave her the Murphy Special. I knew in my heart, I had just impregnated her. I was already hoping for twins at least.

“OH YESSSssssssssssssssssssssss, I love the feel of a your cum filling my uterus. I have babies in my belly right this instant, I know I do. I love you Murphy, I love all of you,” she said as she slowly lowered her heels and relaxed her legs.

Valeria pulled a pillow over and lifted Jaidyn’s hips as she placed the pillow underneath her.

“Just you lie still, with your sexy ass raised, while ALL of Murphy’s seed seeps into your womb, we want babies and your young sexy body has been filled with them,” Valeria said as she leaned over to kiss her on the mouth. They kissed and touched each other for the longest time.

My cock was still slick and wet as I eased over to Linh. She was smiling as she looked up at me. I hadn’t seen her pussy up close, since they had shaved it for her. I have fallen in love with many pussies in my life, for many different reasons. I fell in love with this olive colored pussy on sight. Her tight opening was the opposite of Jaidyn’s. Hers was closed as tight as a clam, a small clam. Her lips were thin and flat against her mound. Her slit was smaller than any woman’s pussy I’d ever seen. It was like a seam in her skin, it was sealed so tight.

She propped up on her elbows, her huge oversize breasts still high and proud as she looked down at me. I took my thumbs and pulled her tight lips apart, when they slipped with her wetness that seeped out, her lips snapped back in place.

“OH GOD, I love for my pussy to be touched, I can take two of your fingers Murphy, stretch my pussy, then I want your big cock all the way in me, just like you did Jaidyn. I may hurt, I may even bleed, but I need this more than I’ve ever needed anything in my life. I am hurting, I want your big cock in me so bad. I love you, I love all the Murphy Clan. I’m proud to be called a Murphy and I’m proud to know I’ll be carrying your babies and we’ll all be here together. I’m proud to be your wife, Murphy.

“Just as Jaidyn said, you can make love to me when we’ve done this a few times. Right now, I need to be fucked by my husband’s huge cock and I need babies in my belly. I want to be in that line when you and Bobby both fuck all of us Murphy girls. Then I hope you AND Bobby line up all of us Murphy Women and fuck us from behind, over and over again. I’ve never even thought of this before, but I just now wanted your cock in my ass, I’m so excited. Pull my pussy open Murphy and fuck me full of babies, I want all the babies we can have.”

I pressed the head of my cock against her tiny slit and she bucked her hips.

“I can’t help it Murphy, I love the feel of you touching me, I never felt anything like it, when I touch myself. I need you Murphy, I need your fat cock in my pussy.”

I eased tighter against her and she bucked her hips up again.

“It doesn’t hurt when I try to push into your tight pussy?”

“No, please fuck me.”

I pushed harder, looking down to see her lips part just enough for the very end of my cock head to push into her pussy. The skin on her pussy lips was white, I was afraid I was going to tear something as she bucked and jerked her hips to get me deeper.

Linh looked at me with pleading eyes as she grabbed my wrists to pull me closer.

“Meghan please tell Murphy to fuck me, he’s not hurting me near as much as I hurt, just wanting him inside me.”

“Murphy Hon, you need to listen to her. She knows how much she can take, she’ll tell you if you need to stop. Fuck her Murphy, fuck your new wife and make her belly full of little Murphy babies. We want babies and we want lots of girls to go along with our boys,” Meghan told me as she put her hand on my butt and pushed me forward.

“YES, YES, oh fuck yes. Your big cock went in my pussy. FUCK Murphy you feel so good inside me, now fuck my belly full of babies like you did Jaidyn. I’ll be alright, I promise. I already want Bobby’s hard young cock too. OH OH OH FUCKKkkk,” she screamed as she tensed up.

I was only half way inside her tight pussy when she got her first orgasm. She was immediately soaked and my cock was slippery as I pushed this time.

“ALL THE WAY Murphy, fuck my belly full of babies, I want three or four and I want some more next year.”

Linh pulled her heels up and put them on the mattress beside her buttocks. She opened her knees and my cock slipped all the way to her cervix. I was only three fourths of the way in her as she began to fuck up and down.

Linh reached down and felt of her pussy where my cock was going in and out.

“Murphy, you’re holding back on me, I want that other four inches, now ram that fat cock in my hot little cunt and fill my womb full,” she said as she let her body slip forward, her heels dug into the mattress as my cock went to my balls in her.

I felt my cock head strike against her cervix and instead of entering it, it slid to the side. Linh wanted it in her. I pulled back and slowly pushed in again. I felt my cock touch the small opening to her cervix and pressed harder as she screamed. She grabbed my arms, pulling me to her as she fucked up to take all of me once again. My cock head slipped into her cervix and she screamed again as I felt her body give it up and begin to climax.

I blasted into her until it hurt. I knew she was tight, I knew her cervix would be filled with my seed, she would be pregnant if she had an egg waiting. I hoped that egg got split eight ways to Sunday when my sperm hit it from all sides.

I know this sexy young woman of Vietnamese ancestry will make some beautiful Murphy babies. I know she was carrying a load in her flat belly now, that would look like a Florida watermelon in a few months.

When I pulled out of her tight pussy, my cock jumped like it was connected to a bungee cord, as I looked over to where Shawna had her thighs opened, her hairless pussy exposed.

Jaidyn has a puffy, fat pussy. Linh has a tight, almost sealed pussy.

Shawna has a fat pussy that is slightly open, yet full and inviting and was ready for me as she lay there grinning.

I could see her clit as the tip protruded from her fat lips. My cock was even harder as I knee walked between her thighs and looked down closely. I bent over and sucked her pussy, tasting her sweet juices and wanted to drink from it. My cock jerked and I not only wanted her pussy, I needed her pussy.

“Fuck me Murphy, fuck my pussy and fill my belly with our babies. I need your big fat cock in me. I have dreamed all my life of a beautiful man, I’m more than willing to share him with all his women. Just love me and hold me and make me feel good about who I am. Make me feel wanted and love our babies. My body, my mind, my huge titties, my pussy and my big ass belongs to you.

“Fuck me Murphy and fill me with babies like all your women want. When your son Bobby gets here, I want that hard young cock in my hot pussy too. When we deliver our babies, I want his babies in my belly.

“I love you Murphy, I love you for who you are, and what you are. I love you because you make my body tingle, just thinking about that huge cock pushing into me and shooting your load of babies into my womb.

“Fuck me Baby, fuck my fat, waiting pussy and let me fuck your sexy ass right back. I’m glad I’m last, I want all you got before you sleep. I want to be right beside you when you fuck all of Bobby’s girls and I hope you stack them babies up in their belly too,” Shawna said as she reached for me.

She guided my cock to her pussy, though it was puffy and wet, she was tighter than even Linh had been.

“C’mon Murphy, fuck my fat pussy with your fat cock, fill my belly with babies.”

I pushed hard against her opening, then as I looked down, I saw her clit swollen and sticking out. I touched my thumb to the little spike of pink flesh and pushed it hard as it rolled back and popped up again.

Shawna fucked her long legs up and her sexy butt rocked forward to take the head of my cock into her hot, fiery pussy.

Valeria has a hot Mexican pussy and Shawna has a hot molten pussy from her African/American ancestry. She’s not the hard-body Jaidyn is, but she is well conditioned and coordinated. She has natural muscles and huge natural breasts. Her nipples are small and pink, part of her Caucasian heritage.

I thumbed them and like they were set in rubber, they sprang back, rigid, waiting for another round.

I grabbed Shawna by her waist and though she’s not as thin as Linh or Jaidyn, she’s got belly muscles of steel. She opened her thighs wide and I moved all the way between them, my cock now thrusting against the mouth of her cervix just as I did the others.

“OH DAMN, Murphy.”

“I felt that Shawna, we struck your cervix with the head of my cock.”

“Fuck me like that again, I could get a cum with you reaching that deep inside me.”

“Like this?” I asked as I pulled my body to her pussy and rammed her as deep as my cock would go.

“HELL YES, fuck my pussy Murphy, fuck my belly full of our babies. OH MY GOD, I’m coming and it just keeps on coming. Fuck me, don’t stop. Fuck me deep and load my belly full Murphy.”

She was fucking her lush thighs up and down. I wished I could get on her sexy ass and fuck her from behind. My cock swelled even more as I had this thought.

“Roll over Shawna, I want to ride your sexy ass and give you one more good load to make sure you have some Murphy boys.”

“YES, roll her ass over Murphy. We all want to see this,” Kelly said as she got in the floor behind me while I shoved my cock in her hot pussy.

I saw her fat pussy, all swollen, yet still closed, her tiny clit peeking out as she opened her legs to let me between them.

Meghan and Valeria pulled her knees apart as she knelt on the carpet and Shawna lowered her buttocks to take my cock once more.

She screamed as I bottomed out in her pussy, then pulled back and fucked her even harder and deeper.

“Mother fucker, I never knew fucking could be like this,” Shawna said as she humped back to get more.

“Get up on the bed Shawna, let him ride that sexy ass and really pour a heavy load in that tight pussy,” Kelly told her.

I crawled up on the bed behind her and grabbed her hips. I rammed my cock back home and she fell forward as she opened her legs. I was all the way in and felt her cervix open up to let my cock head slip just inside. I blew what I knew was my last load for a few hours, as I emptied my balls with spurt after spurt.

“Oh My God, I want a fucking like that next, Jaidyn said as she leaned over to look between my legs as Shawna’s stuffed pussy.

“We all love for Murphy to fuck us like that Jaidyn, you should have seen us when we oiled our asses up and he rode us on the waterbed on the way home from Texas. I thought Valeria was going to fuck herself to death, she loved it so much,” Kelly laughed.

“Your sexy ass was loving it too, if I remember correctly. I’ll be so glad when we can do that again, that was some fine fucking,” Valeria laughed.

“Hush, you’re making me want some of it now and we all know we can’t,” Meghan said, as she too laughed.

“We need to get in bed and rest up, Bobby and his girls will be here in a few hours and you three and his three will get ridden from behind again,” Meghan added

“Just wait,” Kelly said as she stretched out on the bed next to Valeria and Meghan.

“We’ll all be ready for some hot fucking in another two weeks. We need to remember Maren and Victoria, they’ll want to get some Murphy meat too.” Meghan said.

“I just bet the Herman women and even those six teenagers are going to want some cock soon, did you see them grinning and slobbering at the mouth?” Valeria said.

“I saw them,” Jaidyn said as she lay beside Kelly and Linh.

“OH GOD YES, please let me see you fuck those hot little teen pussies Murphy,” Linh said.

“Shit, I wanted to suck a pussy twice this week, first when I saw all of you naked and second when I saw all six of those blonde headed clones. I’ve never seen six girls look so much alike. I wish I had a dick now, I’d fuck them myself,” Shawna laughed.

“I think all of you are getting too excited over nothing, Evidently I didn’t see what you did out there tonight,” I said as I lay back between Meghan and Valeria.

“They all went to the motor coach with Bobby, Gabriela, Lelia and Tia. We’ll ask them when they come over if they’re sexually active. I bet if they stayed until he fucked all three of his girls, those six are wanting some cock by now,” Kelly laughed.

“Yeah Murphy, what are you going to do if all six of those eighteen year olds come in here wanting to give you some pussy?” Meghan laughed.

“Tell them to come see the three of you.”

“Get ready to get some young pussy then, we’re banking on them wanting your cock and then Bobby’s,” She laughed as she turned out the light.

“Then, get ready to fuck their Mamas next, those three aren’t as old as I am, I bet they have some fine pussy and I bet there will nine be hairless pussies when we see them again,” Meghan laughed.

“All of y’all are funny, lets get some sleep, Bobby said he’d be here early,” I told them. It was already 11:00

“They all told me they have a birthday coming up in a week, we need to throw a party, they’ll be eighteen and ready for some Murphy cock,” Valeria said.

“Hey that’s a great idea Valeria, lets start planning that tomorrow,” Kelly said.

“Are they out of school yet?” Jaidyn asked.

“I think I heard Louise say they had graduated last spring, a year early,” Meghan said.

“Did anyone get all of their names? I never heard them say,” I said.

“Taylor and Hailey are twins, Anna and Emma are twins, and Laura and Ella are twins,” Linh told us.

“How did you remember all of them?” Valeria asked and laughed.

“It just comes natural for me, I’ve always been able to remember people and names.”

“Get some sleep girls, your pussies will be jacked up twice more before daylight,” I told them.

We all slept, not sure how long but I awoke when Bobby turned the light on. He was standing in the room with Tia, Leli­a and Gabriela. Behind them were the six blonde haired beauties of the Herman sisters.

“Bobby, all of you come on in, we can make room for you.”

“Dad, we went over to see the cousins’ moms and get permission for them to have oral sex. Maren, Victoria and these girls’ Mom’s were all naked and kissing each other. They told them to wait before they had real sex, but all six want to have oral sex. Can you show them?”

Damn what a question.

“Sure I can. I warned all these young women that you’d be here before morning and they better get some sleep.”

“Can I fuck them without a condom?”

“You sure can.”

“Murphy, will you show Taylor, Hailey, Anna, Emma, Laura and Ella how you can get your big cock in our pussies? We bragged that you could fuck your cock all the way to the bottom of our pussies like Bobby does,” Gabriela said.

“Have you asked Bobby if you could give me some pussy?”

“Yes, tell him Bobby,”

“Murphy, you have the right to fuck all my women, just as you gave me the right to fuck yours,” he smiled as he woke Jaidyn up and pulled her over to kiss her. She hugged him and reached for his hard young cock.

“Murphy, will you let us hold your cock when you fuck Gabby, Lelia and Tia?” one of the Herman girls asked.

“If you’ll suck it, I’ll let you hold it.”

“Really? But we’ve never sucked a cock. We just watched Bobby fuck all three of his girls and got really horny, we went to see our Mom’s and they had their pussies shaved and told us Gabby could shave ours for us. Do you like them, they told us that you loved young pussy with no hair.”

“You better believe I like them, those are some cute little kittens.

“Don’t use your teeth, suck and lick and don’t squeeze too tight. What are you going to do if I get excited and fuck all three of you?” I asked them.

“I hope we all can get cums, just like Gabby, Tia and Leli­a did when Bobby fucked them.”

“I was just kidding girls, you’ll have to get permission from your moms before we can fuck, as bad as I want to.”

“We knew that, but we were hoping you’d just put your big beautiful cock in all six of us and fuck us with it.”

“What is your name? I know I’ll never be able to tell any of you apart, you look so much alike.”

“I’m Ella and this is my twin Laura, we have a little mole on our left titty, see it?” she said as they both leaned over to let their young breasts swing close to my face.

“Yes, I see that. I wonder if it were dark and I was sucking on a nipple, could I feel the mole and tell if it were either of you two?”

“I bet you could, want to close your eyes and suck them for us? Gabriela sucked them earlier and we liked it.”

When they leaned closer, I pulled their breasts up and sucked them one at a time, tonguing and rolling their small nubs in my mouth.

“You were moving too much, you need to be still so I can tell with my eyes closed. Stand closer, I want to touch your little bald pussies too while I suck you. I won’t put my finger in you, just rub your lips and make you wet.”

“You can put your finger in us a little bit, we do that to each other.”

When they leaned back over, I captured a nipple in my mouth and sucked it as I put both hands on their smooths warm pussies. I slipped a finger into each of them and fingered them fast but not deep. I switched from one breast to the other as I fingered them. Both of them lowered their bodies to make my finger go deeper.

“That was so good, I felt like I was about to get a cum. Gabriela said it felt really good to get them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.