Murphy - 5
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

We drove straight to Zales so Bobby and I both could add to our collection of gifts we had started. Rico and Luis had one more gift to buy also. As the boys looked through all the earrings, bracelets and anklets, I knew they were way over priced for their budget.

I saw another ring set that perfectly matched the first three I had. They had two more there beside it. I asked if I’d get a discount if I bought all three. She looked at me funny and told me yes. I never even asked how much, I bought all three.

Heck, a man never knows, the way these wild Murphy Women are gathering members for the clan.

It was the same lady who waited on me yesterday and as she rang it up, she looked at me kinda funny. I knew what she was thinking. I decided to just let her wonder.

Bobby had already made his purchase and was waiting with Rico and Luis as I made mine.

“Papa Murphy, we need to go to Wal-Mart to buy our things, this place is too much for us,” Luis informed me.

“Lets go boys, you can find what you want there. I’m not telling you what to buy or how much to spend, but just a word of advice. You may want to buy something just like you did yesterday. Bobby and I do that when we’re giving gifts to our women.”

“Yeah, we’ll do that. We want them all to have the same thing. We want to be like you and Bobby,” Luis said. Hell, now he was winking at Rico again.

“Yeah, I just love this shit. Don’t you Papa Murphy?” Rico said.

I looked at Bobby and we both laughed out loud.

“Rico, we all love this shit, we’re Murphy Men,” Bobby told him.

“Yeah, we’re Murphy Men,” he answered.

When the boys had made their purchase at the Wal-Mart jewelry department, they seemed even more excited than they did yesterday. I wasn’t sure what they had done, but I knew I’d find out soon enough. They need to have their own secrets too.

We headed for the supermarket section next. I wanted to get some ground beef and cook burgers on the grill tonight.

“Man, we love burgers Papa Murphy, lets make then hot like Mama and Gabby did last week,” Luis said.

“We’ll make some hot and some not so hot, will that be alright?”

“Yeah, some of the women don’t like it hot, like we men do,” he told me.

I wasn’t about to tell him I wanted a ‘not so hot’ burger myself.

Back at the house, we put our groceries up, leaving the two big bags of corn chips and the two containers each of salsa and cheese dip on the counter.

“Luis, why don’t you and Rico take all your gifts out to the new motor coach and hide them. We’ll be leaving here tomorrow and you don’t want to forget them. We’ll all have gifts to give our women when we get to Florida,” Bobby told them.

“Yeah, lets go Rico,” Luis said as they raced up the stairs.

When they came back down, Bobby handed them the keyless clicker and told them to be sure and close the door when they came out.

“We’ll meet you at the pool, we need to swim some and get some more sun too,” I told them.

We were lying back on the lounge chairs when the two wild ones came running around the corner of the house with their clothes in their hands. They threw them on the concrete and ran to the low board.

“Come on, lets swim some,” Luis yelled to us as they made some nice dives into the water.

Bobby and I went to the boards, he took the high road, I took the low road. When we came up about halfway of the pool, they were waiting. They took off like a shark was after their asses. Bobby I swam at a steady pace for two laps before they calmed down enough to swim with us.

We must have swam at least thirty laps this time before stopping. Rico said thirty, Luis said thirty one. Even they were ready to sit out for a while.

We were still kicking back in the sun when we heard the Murphy Jingle. Rico was the first up, then Luis was running to the back door behind him.

They were happy, smiling and naked as all the women came from the back door onto the patio, then to the pool. They were all singing and dancing as they came to us.

Except for the color of their hair, they were hard to tell apart until they were right on us. Except for Lelia, they were all within an inch of the same height. What she lacked in height, she made up for in her sexy little body and her huge breasts that stood out so prominent on her slender chest. She and Jaidyn had the longest black hair, Meghan and Kelly has the longest blonde hair with Maren and Victoria close behind.

Bobby and I stood to greet them as they each came to hug and kiss us. Kelly grabbed Luis and Rico and stood them beside us, so they could hug and kiss them also. The boys loved that as much as anything they had experienced as part of the Murphy Clan.

“Tell us about your day of shopping, was it fun?” Bobby asked the girls as they laughed and danced all around him.

“Oh Bobby, it was the most fun I have ever had. None of us had ever had a thousand dollars at one time and we were afraid to spend it at first. Then Kelly and Meghan told us to go buy each other something and keep it a secret. We loved doing that,” Gabriela said, still excited and out of breath.

“I really love the idea of buying for my new sisters-in-law, I have hugged Kelly, Valeria and Meghan all day, thanking them for making me so happy,” Jaidyn said as she too danced and laughed.

“Tell them what you girls did to the Murphy Mamas,” Victoria said.

“Oh, we got them so good. We were all in the dressing booth naked and trying on clothes. At first the sales woman came and told us there were too many in there and Kelly told her to take her card and keep it at the register, we were about to spend a few thousand dollars at her store. The woman grinned and waved as she left,” Tia said.

“Yes, then all of us girls wanted the three Murphy Mamas to sit on the couch. I had never in my life done it before, but Gabriela told us we needed to show them our love by kissing their pussies. We did too, we kissed and sucked all their pussies and then we even sucked Maren’s and Victoria’s pussy too, we were so excited,” Jaidyn said.

“We were all over the floor naked and laughing and sucking each others pussy and I know I must have had ten cums,” Lelia laughed as she told her part.

“Murphy it was the best shopping trip we’ve ever had. We all decided right then we need to do that a lot more,” Kelly said.

“We sure did and that crazy ass Victoria suggested we all go grocery shopping next and we laughed our asses off at her,” Meghan said.

“That wasn’t as bad as Maren telling us we needed to go to a men’s store and shop for Bobby and Murphy,” Victoria said and they all went into another round of laughing fits.

After they had told of their happy, crazy experiences shopping, we swam and played in the pool for another hour before Bobby started the grill.

I knew he and the boys had to be as hungry as I was. I opened the chips and dips and we snacked as they made up the patties and Bobby got them on the grill.

While the burgers were cooking, I went with Meghan and Kelly to take all their purchases out of her SUV and stow them underneath the motor coach. Gabriela and the other girls loaded all the packed bags and boxes from the house into my pickup and we loaded all that in the lower compartments too.

They took Jaidyn in to see the interior and we heard her scream as she saw it for the first time.

Meghan, Valeria and Kelly came over to hug and kiss me while they were still inside the coach.

“Murphy?” Meghan said and they all hugged me.

“The answer is yes, I’d be a fool to say no or even put up a fuss.”

“Good, we’ve already told her she could be a Murphy Woman and a Murphy Mama. We want her pregnant tomorrow night, she wants to wait until we get to the resort and start her babies there,” Kelly said.

“How did you know?” Valeria asked.

“Gabriela and the others told her they would convince the three of you somehow, even if they had to get you naked in the dressing rooms and suck your pussies.”

“Why, those conniving little smart-asses. Who do they think they are? Hell, that’s something Meghan and I would pull,” Kelly laughed.

“Listen girls, we need to stop at four each. We’re going to get arrested for bigamy or something worse, like running a cult in Florida,” I told them

“OK, we’ll stop for a while anyway. But we all love to see you and Bobby get some new pussy,” Meghan said, like she was pouting.

“Murphy, she’s right. I would love to have an Asian daughter. I saw a young Asian girl working in that last store, that was absolutely fucking beautiful. OH, then I saw Valeria eyeing a beautiful young African/American girl that had skin no darker than ours,” Kelly said and smiled.

“Oh Fuck yes, wasn’t she beautiful and did you get a load of those tits and that ass she had,” Valeria joined in.

“Murphy, she must have been at least six feet tall too, she could look you in the eye when you fucked her,” Kelly laughed.

“There has to be another part of this story, will I get it now, or will I just get it as a surprise later?”

“OK, I gave the first one one of my cards and asked her to come see us about a job. Her name is Linh Thi Bolton, she is a third generation Vietnamese/American whose grandfather married her grandmother and brought her home with him from the war. Murphy, she is fucking beautiful and she is such a happy, outgoing person. She has a high school diploma and two years of college. She loves kids too,” Kelly was like a lawyer pleading her case by the time she stopped.

“Did all of you meet her?”

“Meghan and Jaidyn did, they’ll tell you the same thing. When I called Jaidyn over, the two of them were just like these girls here. They were talking and hugging and laughing. I think it has to do with both being mixed race or something. You just ask Jaidyn when she comes out. She’s the one that mentioned hiring her first.”

“Meghan?”

“Murphy, Kelly really found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow this time. I swear, this girl could be a model or an actress. She’s not shy and she’s just so fucking beautiful, like Kelly said.

“When will she be down to the resort?”

“She’ll be there when we get there, she’s taking her things in your pickup with Victoria,” Kelly said, hugging me and crying big tears.

“Thank you Murphy, you’ve made Kelly really happy and that makes me happy. You know how I am, when I’m really happy. I’m really horny,” Meghan hugged us both.

“Valeria?”

“Murphy; Kelly, Meghan, Jaidyn and I all agreed on Shawna Lee also. She has a two year associate’s degree from Itawamba Community College in Tupelo, Mississippi, she has a wonderful personality too. We were having so much fun, when we saw her watching and laughing at us. I called her over and we even got her naked with us. Her pussy is shaved already and you won’t believe her titties Murphy. Will he Kelly?”

“My God Murphy, this girl has titties like Pamela Anderson and they’re natural too. Do you know who Kim and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are?”

“Yes, who hasn’t seen them? Are you going to tell me she looks like Kim Kardashian?” I laughed. Yeah right!

“She does, ask Kelly and Meghan. She’s darker than Kim, because she loves the sun, but her face and body would be like twins to her. She has muscles like Jaidyn and they loved each other as soon as they met. Jaidyn was actually the one that asked her about coming to work for us as one of our Nursery Assistants.”

“Nursery Assistants, huh? I like that title. I think Bobby and I will like the two girls too. When will Shawna be down there, or will she move down with Victoria too?” I laughed.

“Yes, Victoria has already gone to help them both load up, we told them to just bring the things they couldn’t do without, everything else would be furnished. Murphy they’re both so happy. They’re just like I was when you and Meghan asked me to go to Florida with you. I felt like my prayers had been answered and I was finally getting a chance to be happy.

“They both quit their jobs and are packing right now. Victoria will pick them up in the morning after they have met with their parents and gone to the clinic. I could just get down in this grass and fuck you right now Murphy, if it weren’t for our twins in my belly, I’d do it too,” Valeria cried just like Meghan and Kelly had.

Bobby and the girls came off the coach after showing Jaidyn all the features and fancy fixtures. She was as much in awe as we all still are at the beauty and workmanship of this home on wheels.

“Jaidyn, they tell me you did a great job of choosing your assistants, I’m proud of you,” I told her as she ran to my side and hugged her hard body to me.

“Murphy, they were both just like me. They were trying to make it in this world where a girl has to watch her every move and save every penny.

They were barely making it on what they made working in those stores and I knew how that felt. I wanted them to have what you all gave me. I hope you like them. I think I already love both of them,” she said and smiled that beautiful smile.

“Then I’m even more proud of you for picking two girls that are not only pretty like you, but hard workers and have great personalities.”

“Murphy, I told them about you and Bobby too,” she giggled and squeezed me tighter.

“What about Bobby and me?”

“That you were both tall and handsome and loved to swim and have fun.”

“Then you did good there too.”

“I also told them you both have huge cocks too,” she laughed and kissed my cheek when I spanked her butt.

“Did you tell them they’d have to get a physical and have a clean bill of health?”

“Yes, they’re going to do that early tomorrow and Victoria will bring them back here when we leave for Florida.”

“Jaidyn, I knew you were special. I may give you a raise before you get your first check. You like this shit don’t you?”

“Murphy I LOVE this shit, all of you told me what was expected of me and I want to be the best you could ever get. I also want to be your fourth Murphy Woman. Meghan, Kelly and Valeria told me I could, that is if you really want me,” she smiled and looked me in the eye.

“Jaidyn, you’re a Murphy now, soon you’ll have the Murphy name and you’ll have Murphy babies. I’m just like Rico and Luis, I loved you the first time I saw you, I love you now. You’ll have to decide when you want babies, since we’ve already had the others impregnated at the clinic.”

“We’ve already talked about that too, I want to have babies now Murphy, when the others do. We will be building and have construction going for another year, from what I’ve heard all of you say. I want to have your baby now, I hope I have twins like your other wives too.”

“I hope you do too, you’re an exceptional young woman. Go catch up with the other three, I think I saw a courier delivery while you were in the new motor coach.”

“Why would you want me to go see what that’s about?”

“You’ll see, just go find them, I think they’re out where Bobby’s cooking.”

I watched as she ran across the grass, then onto the drive and around the house. I closed the coach and made sure all the storage compartments were secure. I knew exactly what the courier was delivering, I smiled when I thought of Valeria getting her own debit card.

I made a mental note to set up a monthly deposit to Valeria’s account so she’ll never have to worry about the balance. I needed to check with my banker anyway. He had me set up with the investment brokers and I need to check my own balances.

When I walked around the corner of the house where they all were naked and gathered around Jaidyn, I knew I was right. I knew she was emotional too, when I saw them consoling her with hugs and kisses.

She looked up and saw me. I held my arms out as she ran hard, right into my chest.

“Murphy, do you know what Kelly and Meghan did?”

“No what Baby, what did they do to make you cry?”

“They didn’t make me cry, they made me so happy I’m crying. This is my very own debit card in my own name. They told me there was a million dollars in my account so I could buy the things for the resort we would need.”

“Well, if that’s not enough, just let me know and we’ll put some more in your account. Now you stop that crying, you’re a Murphy Woman now and you’re too pretty to cry.”

“I hope I never disappoint you Murphy, I love you just like your other women. I’ll be so happy to get to the resort and make love to you. I want us to have lots of babies.”

“Lots of them? The others want to have their tubes tied after the first twins are born.”

“I want a lot of babies. Gabriela told me you made love to her with your naked cock, would you let me make love to Bobby with his naked cock? I’d love to have his baby too, he is so handsome and so smart.”

“I think you and Bobby will make some very beautiful, very smart babies together. You may need to ask his other girls first though.”

“I already did, they told me they wanted all of us to have babies by you and Bobby.”

“Maybe we can all have another pool party in a year or so then, with your little fat, naked pussy getting a second baby like theirs.”

“YES, I love you Murphy. I love my new family. I’m going to call my grand momma tonight and tell her all about my new job and tell her to get ready, we’re coming after her as soon as we can.”

“We’ll take her to a laser clinic too and have her cataracts removed so she can see.”

“See Murphy, you just make me love you all over again and again. I wish we were in Florida tonight, I would fuck your big cock and make me pregnant.”

“We’ll be there tomorrow night, you need to make sure the other three Murphy Women are there, we share and share alike.”

“They’ve already told me you loved to fuck your women from behind. I hope my butt meets your approval,” she smiled, then turned to rub her sexy naked ass against my dick.

We ate burgers spiced with jalapenos and dip and chips. I’m beginning to like the taste of the jalapenos better now and even forked a few more onto my cheese dip in my plate. Luis and Rico saw me and smiled, then winked.

My growing addiction to hot Mexican pussy must be making me crave hot Mexican peppers too.

Bobby and his three girls slept in his room. I slept with Maren, Victoria and my women in our room. Rico and Luis slept in their room.

We had packed and loaded all we could think of we may need at the resort. We knew anything we hadn’t packed would be easily replaced when we were there.

When morning came, we were all as excited as we had ever been, we were going home to Florida today. We were a big family and we were going to build a beautiful resort as well as build a big beautiful family.

When we had eaten breakfast, the Murphy women dressed to go back to the clinic and meet The Three Amigos for their follow-up tests before we left for Florida.

Jaidyn wanted to go with Victoria to pick up Shawna and Linh. Though the two new girls weren’t even acquainted before yesterday, they had met this morning to go to the clinic for a physical and now they’re going to Florida with us, to start a new life.

Bobby and I were already checking out the new motor home, making sure everything was just right. Gabriela, Tia and Lelia were changing sheets and starting the built in washer and dryer with the dirty laundry.

“HERE THEY COME,” Gabriela yelled as we all looked toward the driveway. Victoria was driving out to the coach to unload the girls’ belongings and let us all meet them.

The girls ran to the pickup and jerked the doors open as Bobby and I stood next to one another. I looked at him, we both smiled and nodded.

Jaidyn jumped from the pickup, her long tan legs shining in the morning sun as she turned to pull another tall dark girl from the back seat.

“Damn Murphy, Kelly and Valeria were right. She looks just like Kim Kardashian.”

“She may favor her in the face, she would make her hide in shame if she saw this girl’s body. Have you ever seen anything like that?” I said as we watched Jaidyn pull another beautiful girl from the back seat.

“OH HELL. Murphy would you just look what came down the road today. We can have our own beauty pageant now. That has to be Linh. Look at that long black hair and that killer body.”

“Just think, those two are going to be ‘Nursery Assistants’ at the resort too.”

“Here they come Murphy, look at Jaidyn smiling as she leads both of them over here.”

“Murphy, Bobby. I want you to meet Linh and Shawna. Girls meet the owners of Little Beaver Naturist Resort. Please feel free to express your thanks to them for the biggest opportunity of your lifetime,” Jaidyn told them as she smiled at Bobby and me.

“Welcome to the Murphy Clan, we hope you both will enjoy your positions with us at the resort,” Bobby said, first reaching out his right hand, then reaching out both arms to hug Linh.

She came to him as if she knew him. Damn, she’s tall and slender. I never knew Asians had such big breasts and butts. I’m glad this one does.

“Shawna, I love your name and your long hair. Jaidyn tried to tell us how you both looked, she didn’t even come close. Come give me a hug, please. You’re now a part of us, you don’t work for us, you work WITH us. We all do our part and I’m looking forward to having you with us. You’re a beautiful young woman,” I told the tall, muscular girl.

“Thank you Mr. Murphy, Jaidyn and Victoria have already told Linh and I just how handsome and kind you and your son are. I’m pleased to meet you and honored to be employed by your family. Jaidyn told me you and Bobby love to swim as much as she does, will you please let me swim with you?”

“Call me Murphy, no one will know who Mr. Murphy is until we all go down to meet my dad in a couple of weeks. I hope you and Linh both love to swim, we swim here at home and we’re installing two huge swimming pools at the resort to teach those of all ages how to swim.”

“She told us you all swim, play, ride and live naked too. May we join you as you do this?” she asked and I almost told her I’d help her get naked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.