Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

This girl had no clue just how many clothes a person her age can really own. She’s about to find out. It may take a month, but she’ll have enough clothes in her closets to outfit an army of girls.

When we were all dressed and the ‘wild ones’ were ready to go, we headed down to meet our shuttle. The vote was once again Mexican food and we chose the Casa Rio Restaurant, since we’d enjoyed their food the last time.

Gabriela was the leader of the pack as she told Leli­a and Tia±a all about last week when we had brought her here, then took her shopping.

She and Bobby had their hands full with Luis and Rico when we got to the restaurant and sat outside near the river. He finally got them to calm down, when he promised to take them on a ride in one of the gondola’s while the others bought some things.

Victoria and Gabriela went with Kelly and Meghan as they took Lelia and Tia shopping. Maren, Valeria and I went with Bobby and the wild ones on the gondola ride, after telling the others we’d meet back at the mall. I knew they’d be there for a while.

When I watched those two little boys as they experienced things like this for the first time, I tried to see the world the way they did. Everything was new and exciting to them and they couldn’t get enough of this each day.

The whole time we rode in the boat, they were constantly yelling at me or Bobby to look at something they had spotted for the first time. Valeria was as excited as they were, just seeing them like this and wanting more.

“Murphy, I’ve been thinking. I wonder if we could get some paddle boats and put on our lake? We could lease them out to the guests and maybe include the use of them to the members. What do you think?” Bobby said as we exited the gondola at the same place we’d started.

“Dang Bobby, that’s a great idea. We could get some two passenger and even some four passenger paddle boats for families. We’ll check online for those and get in touch with Geri so she can get some prices for us.”

We made our way over to the mall area and found our shoppers in Victoria’s Secret, of all places.

I could hear them laughing as soon as we entered the store. I looked and couldn’t see them, then heard the laughter again, coming from the big dressing room. I could just imagine that scene. I knew all my women would be naked or near naked.

I tapped on the thin dressing room door and the laughter stopped.

Kelly opened the door with a frown, then smiled as she grabbed my arm and jerked me into the room.

Damn what a sight.

“Murphy, you’re just in time. What do you think of our matching panties and bras? We have Maren and Valeria sets just like ours,” Meghan asked as I stood looking at all the near naked women.

They were wearing identical white lace pushup bras and tiny lace panties that didn’t even cover their sexy tan butts. They each wore white high heels too.

“Damn what a sight,” I said as they all turned and walked like models on a runway.

“You like them?” Kelly asked.

“I love them,” I laughed.

Gabriela wanted a hug and came to me in her high heels, her sexy ass looking really good as she walked in heels. She was my height, with her heels and I hugged her and patted her naked butt cheeks.

Lelia and Tia ran to me on their heels, their sexy bodies looking like grown women. I made sure they knew I approved and patted their butts and kissed their cheeks.

Of course, I grabbed Meghan and Kelly for a big hug, then grabbed Victoria and groped her buttocks as she wiggled and giggled in my arms.

Nothing would do, except for Valeria and Maren to come in, get naked and all of them put on their bra and panty sets. Satisfied that they all had the right sizes, they dressed and went right back to the same racks and emptied them.

They each had a matching set of this design, in each color available. When we left the section, the racks looked empty.

I was waiting for them as they made their way to the checkout, I’d already handed the girl my debit card and told her no matter who fussed or what was said, I was paying.

She laughed as we all went through our fuss about who gets to pay. The whole time, they knew I was going to get my way.

Not only did they buy Lelia a complete new wardrobe, with every accessory a young girl could ever want, they added to each of the others they had already bought for. Even Valeria had another three bags of clothes, shoes, undies, belts, blouses and skirts.

We may have to remodel that new home before its built. I’m not sure we put in enough closet space, though we had two large walk-in closets in each bedroom and three in each hallway.

We made our way out of Victoria’s Secret and down the mall to the exit. When we had lugged all our shopping bags out to the curb at the shuttle stop, we looked at the stack of purchases and laughed.

Meghan and Kelly walked up to me and smiled.

“We just love this shit,” they chimed and I laughed with them.

Kelly pulled Luis and Rico aside and pointed to two bags from an electronic store in the mall. I could see just about every Game Boy game and Nintendo game ever sold. The wild ones were jumping up and down and high-fiving each other as they laughed.

“Papa Murphy?”

“Yes boys?”

“We just love this shit,” They said as the shuttle drove up to carry us and our purchases back to the Ramada.

“I love this shit too boys, lets get our loot loaded and get back to the hotel.”

It took us a long time to sort through the loot and get all our bags stowed in the RV, except for the ones they each wanted to keep out to wear tomorrow.

It didn’t take long though to settle the wild ones down, after a day of travel and a river ride and running through the mall. They were out as soon as they lay back with their Gameboys to play some new games.

I knew Meghan, Kelly, Valeria and I were going to sleep together, I wasn’t sure if the others knew of the arrangements though. I saw them shooing everyone out of the other suite and figured they knew now.

Bobby gave me the thumbs up and smiled as I walked into the room. The kingsize bed had been stripped and towels laid out on top of the vinyl mattress cover. They each were smiling as they stood naked by the bed, a bottle of oil in their hands.

“Meghan, this was your idea, get your naked ass on that bed, Valeria and I are going to oil your ass up and Murphy’s going to drill you another well,” Kelly laughed.

“I love all my wonderful, beautiful women. I know we get in a hurry sometimes and we don’t get to take care of each other, but tonight and the next two nights, we’re going to make up for that,” I told them as Meghan crawled her sexy ass in bed and lay on her belly, spread-eagle with that sexy ass inviting me to come get some.

Kelly and Valeria started with their squirt bottles of tanning oil, coconut flavored, which is my favorite. They had her soaked in oil and I saw it running from the pool in the small of her back, right down into her butt crack and dripping off her smooth pussy.

I was wanting her as bad as the evening we first met at Sylamore Creek near the White River. I caught her stealing a beer from my cooler and we became instant friends. Just after dark, we were feeling good from a few beers and she was peeping around a rock at Bobby, as he got his first blowjob and his first piece of pussy. Meghan was so excited she wanted me to fuck her. I did and the rest is history, as they say in some parts of the world.

Just the sound of her voice turns me on now and when I see her like this, presenting her body to me, to take and use to bring us pleasure, I want her even more.

I wasted no more time, crawling up to look at her oily, dripping pussy and her dark golden tan buttocks. Even her pussy was as brown as Valeria’s.

Kelly grabbed my dick and rolled a condom on me. If she and Valeria had not been here, I would have been tempted to stick my naked dick into this lovely pussy.

She stayed behind me as I eased closer to Meghan’s buttocks. She and Valeria never spoke, I didn’t either as Kelly placed the head of my dick at her pussy.

I eased slowly forward and that wasn’t fast enough, Meghan bucked her butt up and took my dick. I let her have it, it belonged to the three of them. If it goes into another pussy, it’s because they say so.

I went to the place where Meghan and I like to go, when we make love. I know my way around inside her pussy now, she taught me as she showed me on Wiki-Pedia so I would know all about a woman’s pussy.

I brushed my dick head against her cervix and she moaned and pushed back. I wasn’t about to let her get her orgasm this soon, so I fucked her from all angles and she tried to get me to go back there. She was getting worked up and I was too. I loved to get Meghan worked up, she was wild and she was wonderful when we both went wild and fucked.

She knew this was my favorite because of the sensation of feeling a woman’s butt as I fucked her pussy deep. She loved it because I loved it. I always made sure it was better for her than me.

Still no one had spoken as we both began to fuck seriously. I knew she was on the verge of fucking me like a wild woman. I plowed into her as deep as I could, making sure we both slammed into her cervix to give her the utmost pleasure.

She couldn’t hold it and I was ready for her.

“Damn it Murphy, you know what I like, you’re teasing my pussy, fuck me deep and you better hit my cervix. I love to cum with you trying your best to get your big dick in my cervix, do me Murphy, DO ME NOW,” she said as I gave her what she wanted.

Meghan began to thrash her arms and legs as we both ravaged her cervix in what I would call a brutal assault on the small opening that leads to the mouth of her womb. When my dick touched it, it was like an electric shock, I wanted more. She had told me that it was like a clitoris inside her and she could never get enough of the stimulation when we made love.

We were fucking tonight and that doubled the pleasure for both of us. Meghan let go and fucked her body up against me as she kicked her legs and thrashed the bed with her arms. The oil on her body allowing me to slide up between her tight buttocks and plunge my dick even deeper.

I felt the sensations as my dick head slipped into the tight opening, she trapped me there as she began to shake and clamp me with her buttocks. I couldn’t hold it. I was afraid I may even blow the condom off, as I gave her all I had.

“WOW, that was awesome. I want one just like that when its my turn,” Valeria said.

“I want the same thing too Valeria. Meghan you just stay right where you are, we’ll get you a washcloth, then you and Murphy can get this oil washed off. Dang, I feel like I was the one getting fucked as I watched,” Kelly said.

Meghan and I showered and dried off. When we came back to the room, Kelly and Valeria were on the outside, leaving the middle open for us. We slept this way after talking for a few minutes about all the fun we’ve had in the past weeks.


I had wanted to stop in Oklahoma City, just so we could visit The Cowboy Hall of Fame and Museum. While the others were getting dressed the next morning, I called information and got the number. All I got was a recording about the hours. They were only open from 10:00 to 5:00 and I knew that would cost us another day. I grabbed a laptop looked up the mileage from San Antonio to Miami on Google Maps.

If we stayed on I-35 to Oklahoma City, then took I-44, it was 675 miles. It was 75 miles closer if we in a direct route, but I knew it would take hours longer. I decided we’d get breakfast and drive straight through to Miami and be there tomorrow morning to get our new motor coach. We’d cut a day off our trip and have more time to spend at Bass Pro Shops. I liked that idea better.

Bobby and I could buy some things.

When we had picked up our clothes and packed our bags, we headed down to eat.

“Papa Murphy, where are we going today?” Luis asked.

“We’re headed up to Oklahoma today, you and Rico will get to watch your movies all day,” I told him and they clapped and yelled.

We all had the breakfast buffet and stuffed our bellies good. I take that back, Bobby and I did, the women ate fruit and nibbled on Danish pastry with their orange juice.

Bobby took the keys with him, as he, Gabriela, Tia and Lea carried our few bags out to the bus. When we had finished eating and paid out. Bobby had the RV parked at the entrance, where he’d parked it when he drove in yesterday.

We hit I-35 north at 8:45 with heavy traffic. By 9:30 we were out on the open road, headed north. We had Waco and Ft. Worth traffic to contend with, but I wanted to make Oklahoma City by 4:30. I figured in my head as I followed the faster traffic, that if we made good time, we’d be in Miami around 8:00.

When we passed through Waco, I heard Valeria and Victoria yelling.

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw them both mooning as we crossed the Brazos, which was near where they were when we picked them up, close to two weeks ago.

When I saw the signs for 35W splitting off to the left, south of Ft. Worth, I knew we were making really good time. There was 200 miles to Oklahoma City and another 200 or so on to Miami.

From the Texas line to Oklahoma City, there’s nothing but wide open country, a few hills and a few roadsigns. I could see homes, barns and ranches as we passed, but there were very few small towns along the interstate. I want to come back one day and take a leisurely tour through the state.

We stopped at the Pauls Valley exit and stretched our legs. I’d been pushing it hard and we were only about 60 miles from Oklahoma city now. Valeria and Victoria made sandwiches for all of us and we drank water or soft drinks, used the restroom and left. I asked Meghan to find us an RV park close to Miami and we’d spend the night in the RV and go over to Newell early tomorrow.

I smiled when we hit Turner Turnpike just north of Oklahoma City at 4:45. We were on the toll road part of I-44.

When we had cleared the first toll booth, I knew there was nothing but another toll booth, or two, between us and Tulsa. The speed limit is 75 on the toll roads and I set the cruise at 80.

There was no chatter on the RV channel so I switched to 19, to pick up something from the truckers. I heard a few talking back and forth, one said the road was clear all the way to Tulsa. I wasn’t really worried about running 80 on the toll road, there were empty trucks passing us like were in the way. I did want to know of any construction or accidents ahead.

When we were east of Tulsa and back on the toll road again, we were on Will Rogers Turnpike. Meghan came up to sit beside me in the little buddy seat. She’d found us an RV park a mile or so from where we turned to go over to the Newel Coach Plant. She was excited and Kelly was too, now that we’d told her.

We drove the last 90 miles in an hour and a half, not in any hurry. When we came to Miami, Meghan began to tell me what to look for. With her help, we were soon at the entrance of the RV park and I watched as Valeria and Kelly made a mad dash to check us in.

“You’re not in that race, want to tell me why?”

“I want you to do me a favor,” she said, as she looked up at me.

“OK, what ever it is, OK.”

“I want you to make love to Valeria tonight,” she said as she looked at me.

“May I ask what this is about?”

“I want Kelly to be the first you make love to in our new coach,” she said with a weak smile.

“May I ask why once more?”

“Because I love her.”

“Then we’ll do it. I hope she’s like me and realizes just how much you can love a person.”

“She knows and I know she loves me. I just like to show her and I haven’t in a while now.”

“I love you Meghan,” I told her and grabbed her.

We hugged and kissed until Kelly and Valeria came running back. Kelly had won. I wonder how she’ll feel about the change in the sleeping arrangements.

When we had the RV set up and leveled, with the utilities connected, we all sat down to relax after a long hard ride across Oklahoma.

We made more sandwiches for a snack and sat around laughing and talking about being home in Memphis in a few days and back in Florida in less than a week.

Kelly and Meghan made up some silly excuse about needing to pack up all or most of our clothes, so we’d be ready when we got home. I knew what this was all about. We were going to unpack this whole RV and load all our clothes and purchases in the new one tomorrow. They couldn’t sit still.

I saw Meghan pull Valeria over and talk to her. Valeria was smiling and clapping her hands. Then she grinned real big and hugged Meghan. I had a feeling Valeria knew about the new motor coach, in order to let Kelly make love in the new coach tomorrow night. Now, all they had to do is convince Kelly. I love all my women, each of them the same, yet in different ways and with all my heart.

Once again, Luis and Rico were tired and with their Game Boys in their hands, propped on their knees, they fell asleep.

I reached for Valeria and Kelly’s hands when Meghan motioned for me to follow her.

She had the water bed stripped and two bottles of oil on the headboard. There were no towels, no sheets, just the blue vinyl bladder of the waterbed. Damn, this was going to be a wild ride tonight. Valeria and her hot Mexican ass on an oily waterbed. I may need spurs.

Kelly and Meghan wasted no time either, they sprayed the bed with oil, then almost ripped Valeria’s clothes from her body, actually pushed her backwards onto the bed. She was slipping and sliding as she giggled and tried to roll over on the slippery bladder.

“Get naked and get her sexy ass Murphy. Kelly and I want this hot young Mama to know what a water bed fuck is really like. Roll over on your belly Valeria, we’re going to fuck you with Murphy’s dick,” Meghan said as they sprayed her and the bed again.

I was just about to join her with my naked dick, when Kelly grabbed me and rolled a condom down over it. Damn.

As soon as my knees were on the bed, I was hit from all angles with a gusher. They oiled me until I looked up to see how many bottles of oil they each had. Valeria was laughing as I slid across her sexy ass, then fell back between her legs.

My dick was like a hammer handle and when the hot brown skin of her sexy ass touched me, I thought I was going to need another condom before I even started.

Her body is always hot to my touch and now we were both covered in oil and she felt as if she had a fever.

“Murphy, you and Valeria are going to have to do this by yourselves, we don’t want to get our hair oily,” Kelly said and she and Meghan had a fit, laughing.

Valeria’s long black hair was soaked in oil, her buttocks were shiny and brown with oil, her back was slick and covered in oil.

I slid up between her buttocks and felt my dick drag across the oily bladder. I raised just a little and felt her slick opening suck me inside. Damn, she’s got a hot pussy.

Valeria was waiting for me, she went fucking wild under me, as I rammed deeper and deeper into her slick pussy from behind. She was about to literally buck me off. I grabbed her slick, oily shoulders and tried to hold on. Her legs opened wider and I slipped all the way to her cervix as she screamed into the slippery bladder to keep from alarming the others.

“Murphy, you better let her on top, she’s going to smother herself,” Meghan said and I rolled over, pulling her with me as I rammed into her from behind as she lay on top.

This wasn’t good enough, Valeria slid off me and rolled back over to sit astraddle my thighs. I smiled at her and she grinned. We were both covered in oil and her hair was stuck to her head and body. She slid forward, trapping my dick in her pussy as she did. The ride started again and she was the rider.

Meghan was on one side of the bed and Kelly was on the other as they leaned over the waterbed to slap Valeria’s naked ass. She fucked me harder and harder as I pummeled her cervix opening. Her arms were waving and I saw her hands hit both Kelly and Meghan’s hands as they spanked her loudly and laughed.

She grabbed both of them and pulled them off balance, over on the bed with us. They laughed and grabbed her oily breasts and tried to suck them as she fucked me harder.

“Fuck him Valeria, you’re going to have Murphy’s babies in your tight little belly in a few days. When we’re confirmed pregnant, you get his hot cum shot all the way up to where his dick is pushing against your cervix now. How would you like to have him shoot your pussy full right now?” Kelly said as she and Meghan pulled and mauled on her huge brown breasts.

“MURPHY, fill my pussy full, OH GOD, I feel so fucking good,” Valeria said as she stopped moving, her buttocks pressed down on me as we experienced our most extreme orgasm together yet.

“FUCK, I think you hurt me then girl, damn you got some hot pussy,” I told her.

Valeria fell from me and I wasn’t sure what she was trying to do. She slid around in the slick bed and had Meghan spread wide, sucking her pussy as Meghan pulled her long black hair, trying to get her to suck her harder.

Kelly was all over them touching, running her hands between them and cupping both their big breasts. Meghan froze as Valeria sucked her to orgasm. She turned on Kelly like a slippery eel.

Kelly was laughing as Valeria tackled her on the slippery bed. Soon she stopped laughing and opened her legs wide to let her suck her pussy, just as she had Meghan’s.

“OH FUCK Valeria, if you were a man, I’d marry your ass. Suck me Baby, make me cum and your ass will be mine next.”

Meghan was sucking Kelly’s breasts and pulling the slick, oily globes as Valeria sucked her to orgasm.

They both pushed her back and fell to her sexy body, kissing and sucking her all over. Kelly was the first to get her mouth on Valeria’s pussy. The beautiful young Mexican woman we all loved, began to cum. She bucked and fucked her pussy against Kelly. She threw Kelly off and tried to get away. Only to be pulled down by Meghan. Meghan showed her no mercy as she sucked her pussy until she cussed in Spanish, screaming with Kelly’s mouth on hers.

I wanted so bad to shove my dick in one of them at that very minute, skin to skin.

The three of them came back to earth, hugging and kissing each all over.

“Damn, Valeria, we need to do this again, on an oily waterbed. Murphy when we’re all pregnant, we want you to join us and fuck whichever pussy you can get your dick in while we suck each other just like this,” Meghan said as we all lay back on the slippery bladder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.