Murphy - 5
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

While we were dressing, Bobby called information, got the name of a shuttle company and ordered us a shuttle van to meet us here at 11:00 and take us to the border.

We ate our breakfast at the cafeteria near the mall, then went back to wait for the shuttle to take us to the border.

Juan Rodriguez was the driver and we found out he owned his own shuttle company, with three shuttles to shuttle tourists to and from the border.

Bobby and Tia sat in the front seat with him and I heard them asking all about his business and about how we would get back to our RV park this afternoon.

He told them to pick a time and he or one of his daughters would be there at the customs gate to pick us up when we came across the walk bridge. Tia knew exactly where he was talking about and I heard them agree on 4:00.

Juan let us out as near the gate to the foot bridge as he could and told us to have a great day. Bobby paid him and tipped him well, I saw him. I knew Juan would make sure one of his daughters would be here when we came out.

Tia took over now and we followed her to the markets she knew to be safe and where we could buy some stuff to take back home.

Did we ever buy some stuff!

We had so much when we left we all were worn out from carrying our load back across the border. Since we didn’t buy any alcohol, we were soon through customs and back in Texas.

“There she is,” Tia yelled and pointed to the long Dodge shuttle van headed our way.

When the shuttle slid to a stop in front of us, we all looked at the small girl that jumped from behind the wheel.

She couldn’t be over five two and cute as a doll. She was wearing cut-off jeans shorts and a tee shirt that was WAY too tight for her oversized breasts. She looked as if she were about to topple forward as she moved.

“Hello, I am Lelia Rodriguez, my father is Juan. I sure hope you are the Murphys,” she said as she opened the doors and started loading our shopping bags, even before we answered. She pronounced her name as, Lay-lee-ya.

“Yes, we’re the Murphys. Thank you for coming to pick us up,” Meghan said as we all helped load the bags.

Lelia and Tia were chatting in Spanish, then English as they laughed and looked at all of us.

“Lelia says we must belong to the big titty club,” Tia laughed as we all sat in the van.

“Leia you would fit in that club also, you have most of us beat and you’re such a small girl,” Valeria told her.

Si, and I love my big tata’s too,” she laughed as she looked back in the big rearview mirror.

“We love ours and so do our men, we like to go naked and show ours off for them,” Gabriela told her and I saw Bobby look at me a smile.

When we made it back to the RV park, she helped us unload our shopping bags and carry them in. She loved the RV.

“How far is it to South Padre Island Lelia? We want to go to the nude beach tomorrow,” Valeria said and I saw her and Meghan smile and nod at each other.

“It is only about twenty eight miles. Will you need a shuttle?”

“Yes, we’ll need a shuttle, we’d pay double to have a pretty Mexican girl drive us and be naked with us on the beach,” Kelly joined the fun.

“You would pay double if I went to the nude beach and was naked all day too?”

“Yes, do you like being naked?”

“Yes, I love being naked, my boyfriend won’t take me to the naked beach, he says he doesn’t want other men to see me naked.”

“Will you drive us and be naked with us all day?”

“I would like to.”

“We’ll pay you double.”

“I won’t have to fuck anyone will I, my boyfriend told me he never wanted me to see another man’s dick and never wanted me to fuck another man.”

“Does your boyfriend have a big dick?” Valeria asked and smiled at Kelly.

“He said his was big, I have never seen it.”

“You’ve never seen his dick and he won’t take you to a nude beach?”

“Yes. I mean no.”

“How long have you been dating?” Meghan asked.

“Two months, he works for my father in the shop.”

“Are you a virgin?” Gabriela asked.

“No, I had a boyfriend in the sixth grade and we fucked once.”

“That’s all?”

“Yes, do you fuck a lot?” she asked Gabriela.

“I just fucked Bobby last night and I fucked Murphy this week too.”

“Wow.”

“I fucked Bobby last night too Lelia,” Tia told her.

“WOW, Bobby must have a big dick too.”

“You’ll get to see it tomorrow, be here at 7:00 and we’ll stop for breakfast on the way,” Meghan told her.

When she was gone, I looked at Meghan, Kelly and Valeria.

“What game are you three playing with that girl?” I asked.

“I think her boyfriend has a little dick and he won’t let her see it.” Kelly said.

“I do too Kelly, she deserves better than a little dicked liar too,” Meghan added.

“I agree Meghan, something’s not right with what she told us. Lilia is much too beautiful for a man to not want to make love and be naked in two months time,” Valeria said.

“Well, I got the same feeling from what she said. But we can’t stop her from caring about him,” I told them.

“I know Murphy, but she is so fucking pretty and so sexy, I just wanted to grab her and love her for the rest of my life,” Kelly said.

“I just bet all three of you would love to have some of the little minx yourself, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, we would, I’ll answer for all of us. I know you would love to see that little girl spinning around on top of your dick too. Now wouldn’t you?” Valeria said.

“She would look good up there, wouldn’t she?” I laughed and they all agreed.

“I wish she would call his hand and make him show her what he has, that little girl needs to have fun and be happy and travel and see the world.” Kelly said.

“And go to Florida?” Meghan laughed.

“Yes, that’s a great idea Meghan, I’m glad you thought of that,” Kelly laughed and the three of them had their heads together for the next thirty minutes.

All I can say, is that boy better have a big dick and he better let it be seen tonight, he may never get another chance, if I know The Murphy Women.

“Murphy?” Kelly looked up and called me.

“Yes?” I knew this was going to be good.

“How tall do you think Lelia is, barefoot?”

“I would guess five foot one, at the most. Why?”

“What will she weigh, bare-ass naked?” Valeria asked.

“I’d love to weigh her, but I’ll say, with her huge titties and her cute little butt, maybe a hundred and twenty pounds.”

“That’s about what we came up with too, thanks.”

“Yeah, anytime.”

Maren and Victoria were putting the boys to bed with a promise we’d all go the the naked beach again tomorrow.

Bobby and his two sexy women were in bed and I would bet one of them was getting fucked while the other waited.

I took a shower and crawled naked into bed, between Victoria and Maren.

I awoke at daylight between Valeria and Kelly. Maren was lying between Meghan’s big breasts and Kelly was snuggled up to Victoria’s big titties.

I made coffee and the smell must have brought my women out of bed. The three of them walked naked into the front carrying their new sweat pants and zip tops. They each had their fingers twisted in the strings of the tiniest bikinis ever made.

As I stood with the coffee pot in my hand, they circled me, kissing me and laughing like little girls

I poured their coffee as they pulled on their sweat pants and sat bare breasted at the table as we drank our coffee. We were all early and we were excited about going back the the beach to be naked in the sun again.

Someone was rapping on the door of the RV and I looked at the clock, it was only 5:45. I knew it couldn’t be Lelia.

I opened the door and it was.

“Hi Murphy, I was excited and I knew you would be up, hope you don’t mind.”

“No, come on in, we like early risers. You drink coffee?”

“Yes, black, thank you,” she said and I saw her look at my boxers. She’s lucky I wasn’t naked, like always.

“All of you look so beautiful and happy this morning. I have thought of you all night,” she said as she circled the table hugging each of them. I knew this was NOT the girl that left us last night.

“You are the beautiful one, I love your hair braided like that, did you do that yourself?”

“No, my sister did it, I do hers too.”

“Will you braid all of ours like yours? I love that,” Valeria said.

She went from one to the other, as they sat in the chairs, braiding their hair in one long braid. I liked it too, my dick jerked when I looked at all four of them.

“I went to my boyfriends trailer last night, he didn’t know I was coming. There was a girl there, he told me she was his sister, after he made her leave. She looked at me and told me she wasn’t his sister, she was his girlfriend,” Lelia said as she worked on their hair. No one spoke and she continued.

“I told him I wanted to get naked and let him fuck me. He wouldn’t. I pulled his boxers down and he has a little bitty dick. I left and went home. I am here today to get naked and have fun,” she said as she finished Kelly’s hair and sat next to me.

“How much do you weigh Lelia?” Kelly asked.

“One eighteen. Why?”

“How tall?” Valeria asked.

“Five foot, two and one half inches, that half inch is important to me too,” she laughed.

“How big are your breasts?” Meghan asked.

“35 C’s, I love my titties,” she laughed.

“Have you ever lived anywhere other than here?” Kelly asked and I knew this was it, Lelia was about to become a Florida Girl.

“No, I just got out of high school last spring. Why all the questions? I mean I don’t mind answering. But why?”

“Have you ever been to Florida?” Meghan asked and her eyes widened and she smiled.

“No, but I always wanted to go there just one time, to say I have been.”

“Would you go there if you had a really good job, all expenses paid and clothes furnished?” Kelly asked.

“I wouldn’t be a hooker would I?”

“No way, but you would make a beautiful one,” Valeria told her.

“We want you to go back to Florida with us. We own a huge naturist resort and we want you to be there with us,” Meghan said.

“WOW, I knew when I met all of you, you were different. When are you leaving?”

“Monday morning, we’ll go back through Oklahoma, then to our home in Memphis, for three days and then on to Florida to live,” Meghan said.

“I want to, but I’m scared to, I have always lived with my father.”

“You said you like being naked, show us your sexy body,” Valeria said and I looked at her, as she smiled at me.

“Here?”

“Yes, we’re naked on top,” Kelly said.

“I shaved my pussy when I got home, I wanted it to be smooth and clean for today. I feel so alive today, like I have shed a big weight,” she said as she stood and stripped her hoodie over her head and her huge titties came out like two wild young animals set free.

She bent and pulled her sweats down and stood with them at her feet.

“VERY SWEET, Lelia, very sweet. I just knew you were a doll. You are beautiful,” Meghan told her and held out her arms to her.

Lelia ran around the table to hug Meghan. She wasn’t crying, but she sobbed as they hugged.

“We all want a hug Lilia,” Valeria said as she stood and dropped her sweat pants in the floor to hug the girl naked.

Kelly was naked too and Lelia ran to her with another sob and hugged for a long time. I saw Kelly whispering to her as she held her close and leaned down to her ear.

“REALLY?”

“Yes, you would make me so happy if you did.”

“I’ll have to ask my father first, but I already want to. I loved you yesterday when we talked. I thought of you last night and I loved you in my dreams. You are tall and tan and so beautiful and I would love to be your daughter.”

“Then come with us and let me love you, let all of us love you. Now come over and sit on Murphy’s lap, he loves you too,” Kelly said as she pulled her chair next to mine and led Lelia over to me.

“Murphy just loves your big titties, he told us he did,” Kelly said.

“They’re beautiful Lelia and they fit your sexy little body perfectly too,” I told her as she sat across my knees and smiled at me.

“Aren’t you going to hug Murphy too, he’s the head of the clan, we’re all his women and we love him so much. All three of us will marry him Thanksgiving,” Kelly told her.

“Really? Will I get to be there too?”

“You sure will, I hope your father lets you go with us,” Kelly said.

“I can go, I just need to talk with him. He has fussed at me for not going away from here to find me a good job. I was so afraid to go away by myself. Now I want to go.”

“Hug your titties to Murphy’s chest Lelia,” Valeria told her and she turned to sit on me, straddling my legs as she hugged her huge titties to me. I knew I was going to get a hard on, they all did too.

“OH WOW, is that really you?” she leaned back, grinning.

“It’s real Lelia slide back and pull it out so we can all see it,” Meghan said as she pulled her chair closer.

“Lelia, they’re teasing you and I both, you don’t have to do this.”

“But Murphy, you don’t understand, I want to see you. Ms. Kelly told me I would be a Murphy. I want to see you.”

“Then you just pull that big dick out and look it over good, Lelia. If you’ll go to the clinic with Tia on Monday and get checked out clean, we’ll all get naked and let you have fun with Murphy’s dick,” Meghan told her.

“I am clean, but I will gladly go, I want to go to Florida and I want to be a Murphy Girl like Gabriela and Tia.

“OH WOW Murphy, it is beautiful. It makes ten of my ‘EX’ boyfriend. I am going to LOOOOVE being a Murphy,” she said and leaned down to rub her huge titties on my dick.

“Baby, you have no idea what all is waiting for you. I’ll tell you all about it on our way to Oklahoma. It will take a long time,” Kelly said.

I looked at Kelly, she had tears in her eyes. I pulled her face close and we kissed. Meghan and Valeria were all over her too as we shared a special Murphy moment.

We got the rest of the clan up and dressed enough to be in the public, then headed out for breakfast and a day at the beach.

We sure turned a lot of heads at the restaurant we stopped at for breakfast, but we had fun and left the place buzzing.

Lilia knew where the best place to be nude on the beaches, since there’s no official ‘nude beach’ on SPI. There were places where the sign ‘NUDE’ was painted on a huge log with no bark.

She picked out a secluded area and we piled out, naked in seconds as we all headed for the surf first thing. Luis and Rico were the first to hit the water.

It was only 11:00 and not a dark cloud in the blue sky.

Valeria was like a mother hen with the two new Mexican girls as she helped Bobby oil their sexy bodies.

We finally called Luis and Rico out of the surf where they were playing with Maren, long enough to get them oiled and slicked down with lotion.

Victoria was even darker than when we left Corpus Christi, her skin had taken on the bronze color of Kelly and Meghan. Kelly and I oiled her really good as she stood and laughed and swatted at our hands when we slipped up between her sexy thighs.

Lelia told us there were very strict rules about sexual conduct and that the park rangers patrolled the area regularly.

We didn’t pack a lunch, we had decided to stay until we got hungry and go back to swim at the huge pool at the RV park, after we ate.

At 4:00 Luis rang the dinner bell, announcing that he and Rico wanted a hotdog, they were hungry.

Still naked, we all loaded into the shuttle van and headed back. Lelia was naked also and she was the happiest among us just to be driving down the road naked.

We stopped at a small parking area before we got into Brownsville and dressed so we could eat.

Lelia knew of a casual dining place where we could just wear our shirts, shorts and flip flops. Of course, Valeria and all the other Murphy Women, opted to wear bikini bottoms.

When we had eaten, we loaded up and headed back to the RV park. Lelia seemed even happier than before as she hopped out of the van and came running around to where I stood with Meghan, Kelly, Valeria and the others. She ran right to me, her arms open and laughing.

“I am going now to talk to my father and tell him I’m going with you to Florida. Please don’t break my heart and tell me it was all a joke,” she said as she looked at me. She still had her arms around my neck, as she stood on tip-toes and pushed her huge young breasts against me.

“This isn’t a joke Lelia, we want you with us,” I said as Kelly grabbed her and spun her around.

“Go talk to your father, ask him to come talk to us, we love you and want you with us. Please never doubt that. I need you Lelia,” Kelly said as she hugged her. I saw her tears and I grabbed them both.

“We all love you Lelia,” Valeria said as she followed her to her shuttle and hugged her one more time.

We went in and I could sense the tension in all of them. Even Rico and Luis were sitting on the couch, not watching a movie or playing a game.

“Papa Murphy?” Luis said.

“Yes, what is it Luis?”

“Rico and I talked and we decided we want Lelia to be with us at the naked ranch,” he said.

“We all want her to go with us Luis, she is talking to her father now, if they agree, then she will ride with us back to the naked ranch and we’ll all live there happily ever after.”

“Yes, that is what we want, she plays with us in the ocean.”

“I think she will go with us, I already told her I love her Murphy,” Rico said seriously.

“I’m glad you did Rico, I hope she loves you too and she wants to go with us, she sure is pretty.”

“Yes and she’s got big titties too,” Rico laughed and Luis laughed with him.

I heard a car door slam and everyone looked up. I opened the door and there she stood. Carrying a duffel bag and a back pack.

“Do you still want me?” she smiled and I grabbed her and carried her up the steps, putting her down so all of us could attack her.

“Lelia, why didn’t your father come in? We wanted to tell him you would be alright with us,” I said.

“We agreed that I need to go. He likes you Murphy, he told me he could tell you were a good man. He said he would cry in front of all of you if he came in. He has your phone number in his cell phone now. He said he will call me. He is happy for me, I am happy too. I love all of you and I can’t wait to get naked again,” she said as she looked at us.

“Want to get naked, Lelia?” Rico asked and the little shit made all of us laugh.

“I’d love to get naked with you and Luis and watch a cartoon,” she told him.

She did too and they let her pick out the one she liked. As they sat in the floor, all three naked, Kelly stripped her clothes and sat beside Lelia, as they laughed and watched the movie.

Meghan looked at me, she had tears in her eyes as she smiled. I held my arms out and she ran to me.

“I’m so happy for Kelly, she fell in love with that little girl as soon as she saw her. Now she has a daughter and she can spoil the shit out of her just like we do Bobby. I’m so happy Murphy and I’m so happy we came to Brownsville, Texas.”

“I’m happy for all of us, we now have a beautiful new Murphy Girl, Kelly has the little girl she’s always wanted. We’ll get up and head to the clinic tomorrow as soon as they open, when we’ve gotten both girls checked out, we’ll hit the trail back over to San Antonio and on up through Ft. Worth to Oklahoma City. I don’t have my map handy, but we came down Highway 77 from Corpus Christi, we know it hits I-37 there.”

“Here it is on the laptop, you’re right and it’s not but five hundred and twenty miles to Ft. Worth. Want me to get us reservations there for the night? We could then drive up to Miami the next day and pick up our new motor coach.

“Lets wait on those reservations, we may change our plans, if and when we get the girls in and out of the clinic.”

“Yeah, you’re right, we’ll be itching to ride as soon as we get the good news.

“Look, I have an email from Newell with some pics of the inside, OH WOW Murphy, just look at this.”

“Man, that looks good doesn’t it. I can’t wait to get that big baby out on the road and try it out.”

“Are we heading straight to Memphis from there?”

“I’d love to swing up through Springfield, Missouri and stop at Bass Pro Shops. I told Bobby if we ever came close, we’d stop and buy us some things,” I told her and she pulled me into the floor with her, laughing.

“Murphy, I love you so much. Kelly, Valeria and I will want to buy you and Bobby some things there too, lets do it. Want to surprise them with this stop?”

“Sure, it’ll be fun and the boys will love the place too. There’s a huge aquarium there that even has sharks in it.”

“Really? Wow, that will be fun for them. How far from Memphis will we be then?”

“Look it up real quick, I know we can drive it in a day, from there to Memphis. So it will only be one day longer if we stop there and shop. I told him once it was the Victoria’s Secret of the outdoor sports world.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.