Murphy - 5
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Do you like Murphy?”

“Yes, he is a handsome man and I can see it in his eyes, he is a kind man. I can look at you and Gabriela and see how much you both love him too.”

“Will you meet the rest of the family? They will want to hug you and help you too Tia.”

“Are you sure?”

“Tia, they will all love you, you will see. They’re all beautiful women that just love to help girls that have no home and no job. If you’ll agree to go with us to Florida, we’ll help you become a citizen, that is if you want to,” I told her.

“You will? And I can still stay and work for you? What will I do? Where will I work?” she asked and I sure hoped Valeria answered this.

“Yes, you can stay with us, you will work on a huge resort in Florida where families come to spend weekends and summer vacations. It’s way out in the country and has a big lake with beaches. We are building a big restaurant and condos and cabins. All to rent to families. There’s only thing I need to tell you though, we all like to go without clothes indoors and outdoors.”

“They even go to the beach on the lake and swim without clothes?” she asked and smiled at that.

“Yes, does that shock you?”

“No, I have seen pictures of the beaches in Cozumel and Cancun. I have dreamed of being there and swimming naked in the ocean. Do all of you not wear clothes either?” She looked at me and actually smiled a big smile.

“We all love to be naked Tia, we have just come from a week on the beach near Corpus Christi and the only time we dressed was when we went out to eat. We loved it and we lay naked on the beach and played in the surf with our two little boys. It was so much fun,” Valeria told her and we could see her loosening up as we talked more and she knew more about us.

“Murphy too?”

“Show her your belly Murphy,” Valeria said and reached for my shirt at the waist, lifting it above my chest as she did.

“OH WOW,” she said. I guess that was good.

“You see how dark he is? He is that dark all over his body and all of his women are too,” Gabriela said and I looked to see if Tia caught that.

She did.

“All his women? Murphy has more women than you Valeria?” she looked at me then her.

“Yes, he does. Now you don’t want to go with us, do you? But we had to tell you the truth, we’d never lie to you.”

“I think I do want to go with you, but maybe I should ask Murphy’s other women, they might not like me.”

“They will love you like a sister,” Gabriela told her.

“They will? How can someone I have never met, love me like a sister? How can you tell me you like me and want me to go with you and help me be an American citizen?”

“Because we like you and we want you to have a chance to be happy. We don’t like looking at you and seeing the hurt on your face and the fear in your eyes,” I told her as she looked me right in the eye.

“Do you believe in God, Murphy?” she asked and shocked me with that.

“I sure do, I know He looks over me and He’s blessed me so much with my businesses and with my wonderful friends and with the women I love.”

“I do too, I have prayed that He will help me. Do you think I am here because He wants me to be friends with you?”

“I think we all wonder about things like that at times in our lives. When we pray for things, we need to be open minded and aware that our prayers may be answered any moment, maybe just not in the way we imagined. I can’t tell you, that you are here because God put you here to have your prayers answered. I can tell you, that what we just told you is true and if you want to go with us, you are most welcome. If you do decide to go and change your mind later, tell me and I’ll buy you a plane ticket back here.”

“Then I am going, I think my prayers have been answered. I’m afraid NOT to go now,” she smiled big again.

“Will you let me have a hug?”

“You want to hug me?”

“Well yes, you’re beautiful and I asked you for one,” I said and laughed.

“I want one too Murphy, I want to meet all your women and see if they like me.”

I stood and she grabbed me, pulling me to her tall lithe body. When we parted, she grabbed Valeria and they hugged and walked and turned and twisted as they laughed and cried.

Gabriela was next, they went even wilder, but they were laughing and talking so fast I couldn’t make it all out. I did hear Bobby’s name three times, then more laughter.

I saw Valeria as she turned to run down the mall, I knew Meghan, Kelly and Victoria were coming, before I even looked that way. Sure enough, here they came. Laughing and looking like a million dollars, well many, many millions, I guess would be a better description.

I met them and they dropped their bags in the floor as each of them hugged me. Valeria was already telling them about Tia, asking then to PLEASE like her and make her feel welcome to be with us.

She could have saved her breath, as soon as Kelly, Meghan and Victoria saw the girl, they rushed her. I just knew they would frighten her. She met them shyly at first, then, that was gone before the first round of hugs ended.

Victoria loved her name. Meghan and Kelly loved everything about her and made her blush when they turned her to look at her long hair and her sexy Mexican butt with her long legs.

“Damn, you are a sexy thing. I hope you’re going with us, did they ask you?” Kelly asked her.

“Yes they did, they told me all of you would like me, I wasn’t sure. All of you are so beautiful and I love your pretty long blonde hair. All of you are, I mean have, well you have...”

“Big titties?” Meghan said and they laughed as they hugged each other, she was accepted and Meghan and Kelly had given her their stamp of approval.

Valeria was crying, she hugged me around my waist as she watched them take her in to be one of us.

Meghan looked at her and reached for her hands. She pulled Valeria into a three way hug with her and Tia, which soon turned into a hugging melee just as Bobby and Maren walked up with Rico and Luis.

Oh course, the boys loved hugs as much any of us, they joined in as their Murphy Mamas hugged the new girl.

Valeria and Kelly reached down to pick them up so they could hug better. Tia was soon hugged and kissed all over her face, neck and chest, as the boys broke her in right.

She fell in love with those two boys at first sight, just as we all did. They pulled her over to show her what all Bobby had bought them.

Bobby had yet to meet her and we all watched as if stunned, as the two looked at each other hesitantly, for the first time. It was only lasted a few seconds, maybe ten, but it seemed like an hour as we watched. They both slowly smiled, then Bobby held out his arms. Tia moved like she was gliding as she stepped into his open arms.

Meghan was hugging me as Kelly, Valeria, Gabriela and Victoria stood slapping hands in high-fives. Hell we all joined in, even Maren and the boys slapped high-fives.

When they parted, they stood looking at each other. Gabriela ran to them and all three hugged as they talked like old friends meeting again.

“Murphy, that makes three, do you think he needs to stop there?”

“Three what?”

“Three for Bobby, with Gabriela and Jennifer and Tia, he’s caught you now.”

“You think so? This fast?” I said as I looked back at them. He hadn’t turned her loose since they hugged and Gabriela was about to take the girls clothes off, she was hugging and touching her all over.

I looked back at Meghan to see Kelly and Valeria there now.

“I love this shit, don’t y’all?”

“Yes and we love you too. Valeria I could just throw you on this floor and kiss your pussy. I am so fucking proud of you,” Kelly said.

“I am too Valeria, you hit the jackpot there,” Meghan approved.

“Murphy saw her first, then asked me to watch her. I saw myself in her as she stood there, alone and scared. I saw Gabriela in her standing there too and I had to go to her. I asked Murphy if I could ask her to go with us, if she didn’t have a place to go. Murphy told me I was a Murphy, go to her. I feel like you and Meghan look, Kelly, when you help people,”

“Its a good feeling isn’t it Valeria? We’re both proud of you and I know Bobby will thank you special for this. Just look at the three of them, you’d think they were school buddies or something. I hope Bobby and Gabriela will take her with them and buy her some things,” Meghan said and I laughed.

She no sooner said that, when Bobby walked over, holding both girls hands.

“We’re gonna walk through the mall for a while, we’ll meet all of you back at the RV. I’ll ask Tia where a nice Mexican restaurant is, I think I’d like Mexican food again tonight,” he smiled at all of us, then loosened his hands from the girls and hugged his three moms.

Gabriela pushed Tia in right behind him. She got the Mom hug too, which is just a little more intense than a new friend hug. Gabriela got her share if not more, as she followed. I heard Kelly, Meghan and Valeria, tell Gabriela thank you.

Victoria grabbed Valeria and I thought she was going to make love to her right here, I wanted to join if she did.

“I’m so proud of you Valeria, you are just like the other Murphy women and you could never have better role models on this earth that would come close to Meghan and Kelly,” I heard her tell Valeria.

“Ms. Vicky, I am so happy right now, I could just go into the restroom and scream again,” she laughed as Meghan stepped over to Bobby.

“Bobby, do you have your phone?” Meghan asked.

“I’ve got it, I’ll make reservations when we decide which restaurant we want.”

“You take care of these beautiful young women, we have plans for both of them,” Kelly told him as we gathered all the shopping bags.

I glanced at the clock when we entered the RV, it was 4:30. I knew Bobby would have at least two hours to spend money on his two ‘Murphy Women’.

I looked out at 7:00 when I heard car doors slam next to us. They were here, in a shuttle bus and even the driver was carrying four bags to the RV as they came in laughing and stumbling with at least twenty big shopping bags.

“Sorry we’re late, we were having so much fun. If all of you are ready, we have reservations in thirty minutes at a family restaurant Tia recommended,” Bobby said and we all stood to follow them.

Gabriela, Valeria and Tia were in a close huddle as they walked out of the RV.

The two girls were dressed almost alike in short skirts and silky, sexy tank tops. I knew neither of them wore bras either. Their nipples were like pencil points under those shirts. Tia had come close to completely transforming from the shy, scared girl with nothing to her name, to a beautiful, smiling young woman with hope in her heart and her eyes full of happiness.

When we stood at the sliding door of the shuttle, I pulled Tia aside to step in with me. She looked at me almost as if she were afraid, at first, then I smiled and she was alive again.

“I wanted you to sit beside me so you could tell me about shopping with Bobby and Gabby,” I told her and her eyes became wide and excited.

“Murphy, you would not believe what all they bought me. Bobby even bought both of us so many clothes alike too. I mean it was like he owned some of the stores the way he was bringing clothes for us to try in the dressing rooms.”

“Were you naked?”

“Yes and Gabriela is a very crazy girl. Do you know she is shaved down there? I laughed so hard and we had so much fun. Bobby saw us naked a lot as he opened the curtains and just kept bringing clothes to us.”

“Did you mind that Bobby saw you and Gabriela naked?”

“No, I was so excited, I wanted to be near the curtains when he opened them. I just love the way he looked at me, like I was pretty and he liked me.”

“You are pretty Tia, Bobby does like you. He is my son and I know he only buys clothes for pretty girls he likes. We all like you and we want you to be a part of us.

“If you are really, really sure about going with us, you will see all of us naked at times. This is the way we relax and spend our time together. Will you be alright with seeing us like that?”

“Murphy, I have never been called pretty, I am too tall and skinny. I do have some nice titties, almost like Gabriela. I think I would like being inside your big bus with all of you naked. I would like to be naked too, if you will let me.”

“What would you do if you saw all the Murphy women naked at one time and they all were shaved down there?”

“Are they Murphy? Really?”

“Yes, what do you think about that?”

“I saw a picture of a beautiful woman on a bed, her legs parted and she was shaved too. I wondered how that would feel. Will I get my pussy shaved too. Who does the shaving? I am excited now.”

“Maren is the pussy barber, she loves to shave the others, Meghan and Kelly even have their pussy hair permanently removed.”

“They will never have any pussy hair again?”

“No, would you like that? Just think how that would feel.”

“I feel good there now, just thinking about it.

Murphy?”

“Yes Tia?”

“I think my prayers have been answered. Have you ever thought of your son Bobby, as a handsome prince?”

“I sure have, I think he is the most handsome prince I’ve ever met.”

“I think so too. He told me he loved you so much and that you were his hero. I could hear the love for you in his words, Murphy. He likes me a lot too, he told me he did. I like him too. He said he was going to marry Jennifer, a girl back in Florida and he was going to marry Gabriela too. I told him I didn’t know a man could have two wives in America. You know what he told me?”

“What?” I smiled as her eyes got really big again. She has the biggest most expressive eyes I’ve ever seen. You can almost read her mind by watching them go through their expressive changes.

“He said he wanted me to be like his three mamas. Bobby told me he would love to have me as a wife too Murphy. Do you think he was just kidding me?”

“Would you marry a boy that told you all those things?”

“Him I would. Tonight, if he asked me.”

“What happened to the shy, scared girl I first saw back at the mall earlier this afternoon, where did she go?” I asked and she laughed out loud.

“I left her back there Murphy. I am in a dream. I am in the middle of having my prayers answered and I didn’t have time for her,” she smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

“You sure are tall, beautiful and sexy Tia, you will look really good lying naked on a beach.”

“I am excited, I wish we were all naked and on that beach now. No I don’t, I am too hungry right now,” she giggled and this was the first time I heard the little girl in her.

“Tia, do one thing for me and I’ll make sure you are the happiest girl in the USA.”

“What Murphy, tell me and I will start right now, no matter what you tell me to do.”

“Watch Meghan, Kelly, Maren and Valeria. Try as hard as you can, to become just like them. Do the things they do, walk like you own the world, but never look down on anyone. Don’t be afraid to help anyone that is lonely and afraid, as you were today. You just may be the answer to their prayers and make their dreams come true too.”

“I will do that Murphy, I love them already, I’m not afraid now. I want to be a ‘Murphy Woman’,” she smiled and squeezed my hand.

“I love you Tia, all of us do. If you ever think you don’t want to be with us, just tell me and I’ll make sure you are brought back here.”

“I never want to leave your family, ever.”

“Its your family too now Tia, you’re part of the Murphy family, I hope you like kids, because we’re going to have babies all over the place in Florida.”

“They will be yours and Bobby’s babies, with all your “Murphy Women’?”

“Yes.”

“I want babies with you and Bobby too, will you let me?”

“You’ll have to ask Meghan, Kelly and Valeria, they are the three Mama’s of the Murphy Clan.”

“If they tell me I can, will you let me have Bobby’s baby and your baby too?” she looked again with wide eyes, I laughed and hugged her as we stopped.

“Yes you can, will you go to the doctor with them to be checked first?”

“You mean to see if I have diseases?”

“Yes, are you offended?”

“No, I will go, but I have never had a man inside me. Well, his finger, but that is all.”

“Good, you talk to Meghan, Kelly and Valeria. They will make you a Murphy Woman. You and Gabriela will make Bobby proud.”

“Thanks Murphy, I love you. I really do think God sent you to me, I saw you looking at me in the mall.

“I hope I don’t disappoint you or Him then,” I told her.

“You will never let me down, I know now. You were so tall and handsome sitting there in the mall, I just knew you were a male angel. Then I saw Valeria talking to you and kissing you and I wasn’t sure anymore. My dream was over. I looked up and there was Valeria in front of me and she was telling me all the things I wanted to hear and I knew I was right, you are an angel.”

“I’m not an angel Tia. I’m glad I saw you at the mall though. I’m glad you like us and want to go with us. We have a big place back home and we’ll all have to work hard to make sure the guests are happy.”

“I will help, I will work real hard with all of you. Thank you Murphy, I love you.”

“I love you too Tia, you are very special to us.”

As we all left the shuttle, Bobby asked the driver if he’d come back in two hours, I saw him slip him twenty extra and the driver smiled as he told him he’d be here.

When we walked in the front door, Valeria was already in the lead, she ran with Meghan and Kelly on her heels, all the way to the hostess desk.

“We are the Murphys, we have reservations and there will be eleven of us. Please seat us in an area where we can eat your delicious food and have fun as we enjoy our meal,” she said as she charmed the older woman with her beauty and her smile.

The hostess gathered up an armload of menu’s and told us to follow her. Valeria turned her body once again, with that way she has of making her long black hair sweep behind her, like a cape, in slow motion, as she waved for us to follow.

Kelly and Meghan were walking beside me as we brought up the rear.

“Damn, she’s good at this shit, isn’t she?” Kelly said, she and Meghan both laughed aloud. I had to laugh too.

Kelly and Meghan were the masters, Valeria was just mimicking them. They had taught her well and she loved her new role.

Once again, we went through the process of seating the women at the table, Bobby seated Tíña first, so she would know her place the next time we ate formally. She smiled as she looked up and him. Her face was like a light as she smiled. Gabriela was next, then Maren and Victoria, I seated Meghan and Valeria, then Kelly as I sat between Meghan and Kelly this time.

Luis and Rico were sitting, one on either side of Meghan and Victoria. As they always did, they leaned out in front of everyone and talked back and forth.

Bobby got my attention and smiled as he tapped his glass.

“I think, since we’re at this fine family Mexican restaurant, we should let our beautiful Mexican women order for each of us. Gabriela you lead off and order for Meghan, Kelly and Victoria. Valeria you order for Murphy, Luis and Rico, then Tia you order for you, Maren and I.”

“I like that Bobby, since you always do all the ordering for us, we get to order for you this time,” Valeria said.

There was a live Mariachi band warming up and Luis and Rico were standing up in their chairs dancing already. Though the band would later walk among the tables and play their music, they started on the small stage with the big open space in front of it.

They played the lead in for the Macarena and our table cleared at once. I was looking at Bobby and he was smiling at me. We both shrugged our shoulders and made our way out to line up with our women. Luis and Rico were already doing the Macarena, before they even started calling out the words to the song. I had seen it done, but never attempted it.

I was about a beat behind everyone else, but I was laughing so hard and they were too, that it didn’t matter. The Texas Girls, including Victoria, were doing the steps, slapping their legs and butts as if they were the original dancers. Bobby was holding his own, Rico and Luis were about three beats ahead of the music as they danced and kicked up their heels. The little shits were good at this.

I think they must have played it through three times, I didn’t remember it being this long. By the time we were back at our table, they were bringing our food out. The young waitress cautioned Rico and Luis about the hot plates as they served theirs first. Meghan and Victoria helped them with their cloth napkins and made sure they touched the metal serving plate underneath to see how hot it was. They were both flinging their fingers as if they were burned off, then laughed when we looked.

The little shits.

You gotta love them though, I’ll be glad when we have a dozen more like them.

I never did know what my dinner was called, but it was delicious and the others must have enjoyed theirs too. I had two tacos on the side and I could have eaten a half dozen of them. We all cleaned our plates and thanked the waitress. Bobby complimented the cook for a delicious meal.

When we had finished and they had taken our plates, we were sitting there talking about going across the border tomorrow. Tia joined in and said she could take us to the safe places to shop, she knew the markets that were good and wouldn’t rip us off. We were all excited and the women would have gone right then if I’d have mentioned it.

Bobby got up to pay and Valeria looked at Meghan and Kelly.

“Please let him use my card, I want to do that so I will be just like both of you.”

“Valeria, why don’t you let Bobby use your card, to make sure it works, you will want to buy some things later and we need to know,” Kelly told her and smiled.

“Just sign my name Bobby, thank you so much,” she said, smooching her lips at him smiling all around.

He came back shortly and told us our shuttle was waiting. He was right with Gabriela and Tia, taking their hands as soon as they stood. He walked out with one on each arm, Meghan looked at me and smiled. She was as proud of him as I was and that takes a lot.

We were dropped off at the RV park, it was still hot, but cooling down as we went inside. Gabriela and Tia held Bobby’s hands as they lead him toward the back with all their shopping bags. I saw Meghan and Kelly watching them and soon they were on their way back to see them.

I helped Valeria get the boys’ PJ’s on and they watched some more of their pictures of the cowboys, bulls and horses. They were smart, they didn’t want to start another movie and not get to see all of it.

She and I walked back to where Bobby, Gabby and Tia were talking with Meghan and Kelly. Maren was there too and she, Kelly and Meghan were naked, lying across Bobby’s bed as Gabriela and Tia went through their bags and hung clothes, then put some in the drawers.

Tia pulled out a pretty little silky black dress, just like the ones I love seeing Kelly, Meghan and Maren wear, I winked at Meghan and she smiled.

“Tia, you and Gabriela try those on, we want to see both of you in them. Kelly, Maren and I have one almost identical, we will need to get Victoria and Valeria one also. I would love for all of us to wear those into a fancy restaurant with no panties or bra on underneath.

“Put them on here?” Tia asked, then smiled as she looked at Bobby then me.

“Yes, we all love to be naked, do you?”

“Yes,” she said and pulled her top off, exposing her beautiful young breasts. She never stopped or even hesitated, she slipped her skirt over her sexy hips and pulled her white bikini panties off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.