Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

When morning came, I awakened to three of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever been exposed to. I smiled, then I laughed out loud as they all grabbed me and we hugged for the longest time.

“Thank you all, I love each of you, I love all of you. I’m the happiest man on earth.

“We love your sexy ass too Murphy. Now, you’re the man of the family, you’re the head of the clan, your wives are hungry and we know all your children are hungry also. What are your plans to feed us this morning?” Meghan said as she kissed me while lying on top of Valeria.

“Lets all get showered, then go over to the condo. We’ll get the rest of the clan together, call a shuttle van to take us somewhere so we can raid a breakfast bar. We’re the Murphys and we’re a family,” I told her.

I was smothered in kisses, then six huge brown titties.

“I just love this shit,” I told them and we all got out of bed, laughing and acting like kids.

Kelly called over to the condo and told Bobby our plans for breakfast so he could get the others up and ready.

By the time we all wandered into the condo an hour and a half later, laughing and smiling, happier than ever before in our lives, Bobby had all the other clan members lined up to welcome us.

Kelly must have leaked the news, all of them swarmed Valeria, hugging and kissing her until she started crying again.

Victoria came to her and they shared what must have been a very emotional embrace. They never spoke, just held each other. When Victoria backed up, she placed a hand on each of Valeria’s shoulders.

“I’m happy for you Valeria, if anyone on this earth deserved what you have now, it is you. I am happy for Luis and Rico and I am as happy as I have ever been in my life. Congratulations, Mrs. Robert Murphy. Congratulations to ALL the Mrs. Murphys this morning,” she said and there was another round of hugs and kisses.

“Murphy, I approve of my new Mom, I really approve of your new wife too, you did good Murphy. I want to grow up and be just like my Dad,” Bobby told the others and hugged me.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Gabriela whispering to Kelly and Meghan. They pulled Valeria into their little huddle and talked. They looked around at me, then Bobby, smiling and nodding.

Meghan walked over to Bobby and hugged him. Though we were all dressed in shirts and shorts, the women were all braless, since none needed them. Meghan hugged Bobby so tight, she mashed her huge breasts into him.

“Bobby, Gabriela wants to be ONE of your wives, when you get married. All THREE of your moms have approved her for you and we’ve agreed, you need more than one wife if you want to be like your Dad.”

“OH WOW Gabriela, are you sure? I mean heck YesSSssssssssssssssssssssss. I want to marry you, but it will be a few years before we can get married.”

“I will wait, can we still love each other as if we’re married and will Jennifer accept me as your wife too?”

“We will love each other more and more every day we live. Jennifer will love you as I do, she’s special just like you Gabriela. I love you Gabriela, welcome to my world.

“NOW, I want to say thank you, to all three of my moms. I love each of you so much for this. I never even thought about something like this, but you know what?”

“WHAT?” all three said at once.

“I JUST LOVE THIS SHIT.”

Bobby had called for us a shuttle van to come pick us up and take us to breakfast. When it arrived we all loaded up.

“Where’s the best place we can eat from a breakfast bar?” Bobby asked the young Mexican driver.

“I know just the place, I will take you there, you will love the food and the atmosphere.”

We must have made the trip in record time, the way he drove, but we didn’t care, we were happy.

Luís and Rico were sitting on my legs, next to Kelly. Meghan was sitting next to me with Valeria on the other side. Rico reached across Meghan to tap his Mom on her arm. She looked at him, as he asked her a question that stumped her and made Meghan laugh out loud and grab him up in a big hug.

“Mama, does this mean Luis and me can call Murphy, Papa now?”

Kelly came to Valeria’s rescue and I was happy with her answer.

“Why don’t you and Luis start calling him ‘Papa Murphy’ now that he will be your new Papa?”

“Yes, we love Papa Murphy, he loves our Mama and makes her happy and she smiles all the time instead of crying,” Luis said as they both swarmed me, wetting my face with kisses. I actually felt like they were my sons, I was as proud of them as I was my first son, Bobby.

I saw Kelly and Meghan pull Valeria off to themselves as soon as we were out of the shuttle. I knew they were starting her lessons they had promised. I saw Valeria smile, she stood up straight. She was wearing a white waist length top and white shorts that looked like they were painted on her. Her long black hair was combed straight and she wasn’t wearing it in a pony tail today. It came to the bottoms of her shorts, right where the crease of her butt was showing.

I saw them both hand her a wad of bills as she tried to protest. Then laughing with her head down, she let them stuff her tight pockets full of money.

She walked ahead of Meghan, proud, straight and tall, as we entered the lobby of the cafeteria. I held the door open for all of them and was the last one to enter. I heard her speak with authority as she talked to the girl at the hostess stand.

“Good morning, we’re the Murphys and we would like a private table. There will be eight adults and two small children,” she said, turning to sweep her hands back toward all of us, her long black flowing like a cape as she did.

I looked at her and she smiled as I winked. She smooched her lips at me just like Kelly and Meghan do and I felt my dick jerk. Damn, she’s a beautiful young woman.

I am a very lucky man.

We were seated in a small meeting room at a table that was capable of seating a dozen or more. We had plenty of room and two waitresses. Valeria ordered orange juice for the boys and asked for a pitcher of juice to be put on the table.

When we all went out to the food bar, we looked like a line of troops in the mess hall as we lined up. Once we had a plate each, we all split out to look the food over. Kelly and Meghan grabbed Luís and Rico and their plates, as they slid them down the rail on the side.

They held each of them up to look down the pans and trays of food. The boys were wanting some of all of it. They talked them into getting eggs, toast, jelly and potatoes first, then they could come back and get some fruit. That was what they wanted and even let Meghan and Kelly carry their plates back to our table.


Later, as we traveled through Texas and Oklahoma, stopping to eat or shop, or visit places, I remembered this first morning of our new relationship. Valeria was sitting beside me, on my left, with Kelly sitting on my right and Meghan next to her. At each place we stopped, from this day on, their seating arrangement would shift, though they never said a word about it and I never asked. I smiled at them each time and loved them all that much more.


When we had eaten all we could hold, Kelly handed Bobby her debit card to go pay, I saw her and Meghan look at Valeria and I knew by the look, they were thinking of her.

Meghan and Kelly saw a mall across the street that was just opening, since we were late eating anyway. Of course, they wanted to ‘go buy some things’.

The first thing we came to was a Bank of America branch bank next to the parking lot of the mall.

“Valeria, you come with Kelly and me, Murphy, we’ll catch up with all of you in the mall. I wish you, Bobby, Gabriela and Victoria would take Luis and Rico and buy them some new clothes. Maren will you please go with them to make sure they buy the boys all the clothes they will need?” Meghan smiled as she kissed me, then Kelly kissed me, then Valeria kissed me.

Valeria tried to suck my breakfast back up and I could have fucked her there on the parking lot if the others had gathered around closer.

I turned to watch the three of them walk into the bank, I knew someone in that bank was about to have a whole new experience in every day banking before they left. I wasn’t worried, they had never been thrown out of a bank.

“Bobby, lets take them in The Gap, I know we can’t go wrong there. The moms can buy the boys some dressier clothes later. We’ll get them underwear, shorts, shirts and shoes in here.

“I’ll help you Murphy,” Victoria said as she, Gabriela and Maren took the boys and got each of them shopping cart. We walked down the aisles and aisles of boys clothes.

Bobby picked out some drawstring sweat pants for both boys and I reached to get another two pair. Bobby and I got them a gray zip up hoodie apiece, then he picked up a blue one each with The Gap logo on them.

Maren helped them buy slip on shoes and lace up walking shoes. We decided to let Valeria help them with either Nike’s or Adidas, whichever they choose. Gabriela helped them pick out two pair of flip flops each and that took a while, with all the different designs to choose from. They finally settled on three pair apiece to pick from and I told them to get all three.

They both wanted to wear some of their new clothes so Victoria and Maren took them to the dressing room and helped them change.

They came out wearing some really neat clothes that looked about like what the other kids we saw in the mall were wearing.

We came to an electronics store and Bobby asked Maren, Victoria and I to wait while he and Gabriela took them in to buy some games, something they’d never had.

They came out an hour later with Nintendos, Gameboys, Play Stations, radio controlled dune buggies with wide tires for the beach, radio controlled helicopters and each of them wearing a Mickey Mouse watch.

“Hold these for them Murphy, I want to get them something else. Gabriela and I can teach them to use this next one,” Bobby said and handed Maren and I all the bags of electronic games and toys.

Luis and Rico were bouncing from the floor to the thirty foot ceiling, they were so happy. Gabriela was laughing so hard, she was crying at their antics and Bobby just led them into a computer store like he owned it.

They came out carrying two large bags apiece with Bobby and Gabriela carrying their new Dell laptops for them. I saw Meghan, Valeria and Kelly coming our way. They were walking three abreast and I mean ABREAST too, as they came right toward us, smiling like they had just won the lottery.

Valeria saw all the clothes and toys that had been bought for Luis and Rico and started crying. I stood up and held her in my arms as I talked to her.

“Valeria, you have to stop crying when you’re happy, we’ll think your not happy. You’re a Murphy, accept it. You’re my wife and the mother of my two sons. Now, tell me what Kelly and Meghan did for you,” I told her and let her look at me.

“Oh Murphy, it was just like Meghan and Kelly owned that bank. When we went in, they asked the receptionist if the bank manager was there. They told them he was at the main branch downtown. Kelly asked them to call him, she wanted to talk to him.

“Kelly talked to him a minute and hung up, then in fifteen minutes the manager walked in and invited us into a small office. I have never in my life heard this talk before. They asked him to rush a debit card through with my name on it and the Florida address.

“They each transferred two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in an account in my name at their bank back home, that’s the same bank you use.

“He told us he would have the card sent to us at the condo on the beach tomorrow morning, but Meghan told him that I wanted to go shopping today. He just told us to have the stores call him personally and he would authorize all purchases. I almost cried right then Murphy, but I held it and my pee too, until we finished then I shook his hand and wanted to hug him, but I ran to the restroom.”

“Murphy, we heard her scream all the way out in the lobby of the bank and the employees were concerned until we told them she had just married a millionaire and she was happy,” Kelly said.

“Murphy, you know what else Meghan and Kelly told me?”

“What, I bet they want to buy you a lot of clothes now, is that it?”

“You know them so good Murphy, I love all of you so much,” she said and kissed me like I like to be kissed.

“Turn her loose Murphy, we’re going to dress this beautiful, sexy woman up and convince her she’s a Murphy yet.”

“Come go with us Victoria you can help us decide what to buy her, she’ll never tell us she likes something,” Kelly said as they walked away, really strutting now.

I knew what they wanted Victoria along for, Bobby did too when he nudged my with his elbow and smiled when I looked at him.

“What can we do to keep these boys entertained for a couple of hours? They’re going to be gone at least that long.”

“I saw a movie theater back at the other entrance, lets see what’s playing and when the movies start,” he suggested.

I knew the boys probably had never been to a theater and agreed with him.

The movies started in twenty five minutes and we knew we were in luck. Bobby went to buy the tickets as Luis, Rico, Maren and Gabriela bought popcorn and cokes.

I took them to the restroom, then we met Bobby and the others in the lobby.

It was time for the movie to start, they were playing the coming features as well as loading up on advertising.

Bobby had picked Shrek II and as soon as it came on, Luis and Rico knew what it was. They had seen the trailers on TV and we had to hold them back when they realized we were about to see the whole movie.

I had as much fun watching them, as they did watching the movie. They would get excited and stand up in their seat and point, talking to one another. We had to settle them down a few times as they became too excited. I have to admit, I enjoyed the movie too and watching it with these young boys made it that much more fun. I liked the donkey. Eddie Murphy was my hero for making that character so damned funny. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes.

Rico fussed at me for laughing so much, this was serious stuff to him and Luis. For the rest of the day, this was the topic of their conversation, they told Valeria, Meghan and Kelly as well as their Granny, every detail about that movie.

When it was over, they even wanted to wait and watch it again. I saw Bobby lean down and whisper to them and they were jumping up and down as he led them off down the mall.

“I bet he comes back with at least twenty movies for them,” Maren smiled as we sat and waited for him and the others to come back.

“I’ll take that bet and raise you ten movies,” I told her and we both laughed.

When Bobby came back with Luis and Rico, they were bouncing off the floor and landing ten feet away, they were so happy. They ran right at me as I sat on the little bench in the middle of the mall, I opened my arms and they launched themselves. I grabbed them and hugged them as they both talked at the same time about Bobby buying them forty three movies they could watch on the big screen TV in the RV while we traveled.

Damn, I love this shit, I’ll be so glad when we have kids running all over the place.

We were sitting on the bench talking and having the best time with the boys, when I saw them coming.

“Here they come, lets go help them carry all those shopping bags, Bobby will you call the shuttle company again, then come help us?”

The four of them had four big bags apiece and they were smiling like they were just starting out.

I knew Meghan and Kelly well enough to know this is what they loved to do, they hardly ever went shopping for themselves, but they loved to buy for others. Today they had Valeria and Victoria, two women that were now a part of our family and in dire need of clothes. Well, they WERE in need of clothes, they could each open a boutique of their own now, with the clothes they had.

We had to wait close to ten minutes for the shuttle, but we had fun once more, as the women told of their shopping fun and all the crazy things they did while in the dressing rooms and in all the stores.

When we arrived at the condo, they all knew exactly which bags they wanted in the RV and which they wanted in the condo. Luis and Rico knew exactly which bags contained their DVDs too, they went right through them and picked the one out they both wanted to see first.

We had to make them turn it off when we all decided to lay on the beach for a couple of hours before showering and finding a nice seafood restaurant. They finally gave in when Bobby told them he’d play with them in the surf. He’d bought both of them a boogie board to play on and he and Gabriela stayed with them as the boys laughed and played like otters in the water. The waves were just big enough to carry their little naked asses all the way to shore.

When time came for us to go in and shower for dinner, we had the same problem getting them to leave as we did getting them out here.

Again Bobby knew how to make it work.

“Come on boys, we’ll all get showered and go eat, then when we get back, you’ll have time to watch the rest of that movie before bedtime. I’ll show you how to run the DVD player and you can get up in the morning and watch another one.”

That was all it took, now they wanted to shower first so we could get there faster.

The women had decided they wanted to dress up for dinner and show off their clothes at some fancy restaurant. Once again Bobby called the shuttle company, they remembered him now. He asked for Miguel, the same driver we had this earlier morning and told them what time to be here and that we would need a ride back after we ate. I listened to him make all the arrangements as we waited, and waited.

It was worth every second too, when we saw all of them come out, dressed like they were going to some uptown dinner party. Bobby and I were dressed in white Polo shirts and khaki’s with our dress shoes. Victoria had dressed Luis and Rico in khaki pants and white pullover shirts too. They loved being dressed like us.

Each of the women were dressed in nice skirts that stopped just above their knees and all of them wore silky looking blouses that looked like a million dollars on them.

I had looked in the yellow pages at all the seafood places and had narrowed it down to three, so I threw the names out as we waited for our shuttle.

“Murphy, why don’t we ask our shuttle driver where he takes most of his customers, when they want seafood? We want the best don’t we?” Valeria asked and I looked at her, smiling.

“Girl, you really are a Murphy now, you’re one of us,” I told her and she hugged tall, sexy body to me.

I just love getting hugs from my women and tonight I wanted more of them. Valeria wore no bra under that sexy, silky thin white blouse and did she ever feel good under there too. Damn.

Bobby and Gabriela sat up front with Miguel, our driver that he liked best. I heard them talking about restaurants and where most of the local folks ate seafood. I stayed out of it and let him handle it, so did all his moms.

When we were dropped off the the entrance, Bobby made arrangements for him to pick us up in two hours.

Kelly and Meghan made a mad race to the front again, as they always do, Meghan won this time. Sometimes I wonder if they don’t play a game, knowing who’s turn it is anyway.

I saw Valeria watch them as they ran to the hostess station, she was smiling. She turned to me with her beautiful smile.

“Murphy, I don’t mean to sound bad, but I will be so glad to get my debit card, I want to be able to run and do that sometime. I just know that is so much fun, I mean I did it this morning, but that was a cafeteria. I want to be like Meghan and Kelly and make everyone in the place look at me, like they do them,” she said, she was serious.

“Valeria, you’re already exactly like both of them, you’re tall, beautiful and sexy. Don’t worry about people noticing you, people stare at you.

“You’re a Murphy woman, you need to let the world know it. Walk in like Meghan and Kelly, as if you own the place. Not arrogant, but proud and respectful. People will not only notice you, they’ll remember you for a long time as the beautiful young Mexican woman that knows she looks good and doesn’t even try,” I told her.

“I feel so good when all of you tell me these things, I will try harder. Do you really like Mexican women?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.