Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

We gathered up our towels and oil bottles and headed back to take showers at the public showers again, before going into the condo.

On the way back to the condo, I went to the bus and grabbed three legal pads and some wooden pencils. This was going to be fun.

When I got to the condo, I had Bobby sit down with me at the table while the others were busy finishing up dinner. The roast smelled good and I was anxious to tear into it.

I gave Bobby the size of the bedrooms I’d like to have and told him we’d need at least twelve. He grinned at me and wrote all this down on his pad. I told him I’d like to have a huge, two story, lodge type structure, overlooking the lake at some good vantage point so as to be mostly hidden, but still have a good view. I wanted a wide wrap-around porch on each level. I had a mental picture of wide, winding steps cut into the hillside from the lake shore up to the lodge. He was constantly writing as I gave him all this info.

I know he can draw, I’ve seen him doodle and draw sketches of vehicles, planes and buildings just for fun.

I had suggested the two story with two sets of stairs leading up, one on the inside, one on the outside. I told him we’d get into energy and heating and air later, but keep in mind we’d want as much solar energy as we could make work, as well as a Geo-thermal heating and cooling system with the capability of heating water as well.

I made a note to call the builders of the cabins and see what they thought of the same sort of system to heat and cool them, as well as provide hot water.

I made a note to call Kurt Allendorph also, I had not called him since we left a few days ago.

We cleared our pads and pencils from the table as the women started setting the table for dinner.

Luís and Rico were wanting to play anyway and Bobby took both of them in his arms as the three of them rolled and laughed and wrestled all over the floor until dinner was ready.

During dinner, Kelly brought it up again about starting a huge private lodge type home for all of us. I watched as Victoria, Valeria and Gabriela looked from one to the other, listening to all the ideas we threw out for all of us to think about.

“Victoria, you’ll be living in this new home we’re going to build, what are your ideas? Remember, we’re just starting this and our plans will be final by the time we reach Florida in a few of weeks. We may make a lot of changes and we may add a lot of new things as we go. SO, tell us what you see that we may need to consider as we make plans to build,” I told her

“Valeria, you and Gabriela need to be thinking too, we want all of you to have input into this. This is the time to dream big, the time to build the dream home in your minds, because when we start, we’ll be limited as to what changes we can actually make. I want you to think of anything you can see we’ll need, if we’re going to raise a family the size of the one we’re planning,” I told them.

“Murphy and I were talking on the beach earlier, and I suggested a huge nursery where we can care for the babies better than we can scattered all over the house. I think we need to hire a competent medical nurse, to be sure we have constant supervision at all times. I’d like for all of us to think about hiring maybe three ‘baby sitters’, for lack of a better term, to be with us even before the babies are born, so they will be accustomed to the family and the household before the babies get here, any ideas on this?” Kelly took her turn.

“That’s a great idea, I agree with Kelly there. Though we’ll have our babies in our rooms and outdoors on the days we can, we’ll need a place for meals and for us to nurse. I know both Kelly and I plan to breastfeed our babies. We’ll need a person to plan meals and cook for the babies, when they no longer breastfeed too, so we need to think of all this,” Meghan added.

“Will our babies sleep with us, or will they sleep in the nursery together?” Maren asked.

“I think the babies need to sleep with all of you mothers, or at your bedsides until a certain age, then we’ll have the help of the nurse to help us decide when they can sleep in the nursery together and be monitored 24/7,” I put my two cents in on the mom part.

“That’s a good idea and we’ll be flexible on this too,” Meghan agreed.

“Murphy, when Luís and Rico were each born, my titties made more milk than they could drink, if we have some twins, could I maybe nurse some babies to help drain my milk?” Valeria asked.

“Hey, now that’s a great idea. We can all contribute to each others babies, I love that,” Kelly said.

“What about when you hire the nurse to care for the babies, you hire one that has experience or education with infant nutrition. I’ve read where we can now save and store breast milk for later too. You need to look into that, so if we happen to be somewhere its not acceptable to breastfeed, we’ll have milk to feed the babies,” Victoria said.

“Vicky, first of all, this is NOT about just us, you are one of us now, we love you and we want your babies to have the Murphy name just like our own babies. We want Murphy to be listed as the father of your babies Victoria.

“Now, you have a great idea and this will be something we’ll all really look into before we hire someone for this position,” Meghan told her.

“I was talking like that because I’m only hoping I’m pregnant. I’m forty two years old and its been so long and I’ve tried so many times. I want to believe I am and I love all of you that much more, for including me in this, even though we don’t know I’m really pregnant.”

“You’re sexy ass is knocked up Victoria Shuman, get used to it. You’re going to look good in maternity clothes and your big titties will even get bigger,” Kelly told her and we all laughed, even Victoria.

“Now that we’ve got the babies and their needs all ironed out, let’s design us a home that we’ll all be proud to be a part of,” I told them.

“Big rooms,” Meghan said.

“We agree and Bobby has that down,” I told her.

“We want a big kitchen for sure,” Valeria said and Kelly leaned over and kissed her right on her mouth.

“What was that for? Not that I didn’t like it,” she laughed.

“Because you said ‘we’. That means so much to us Valeria, we’ve all accepted each of you into our family, even begged you all to come with us. When we hear you speak like that, we know you’ve now accepted us as well. Just remember, by this time next year, yours and Gabriela’s last names, as well as Luís and Rico’s and any babies you have with us, will have the last name of Murphy. You all are a part of this and we love your sexy asses so much,” Kelly told not only her, but Gabriela and Victoria too.

“Tears come to my eyes when I just think of that, I never knew people could love others as much as all of you show us love,” Valeria said.

“Me too Valeria, I am so happy. I want to have babies too and I want my babies to have the name of Murphy so my little boys will grow up to be like Bobby and Murphy. I want my little girls to grow up to be like Ms. Meghan, Ms. Kelly and Ms. Maren too,” Gabriela said.

“How many babies do you want, Gabby?” Victoria asked.

“I hope Ms. Meghan and Ms. Kelly let me have six, three boys and three girls. Well, I will have them and hope for that anyway,” she laughed.

“How about three with Murphy as the daddy and three with Bobby as the daddy?” Meghan asked her.

“Ohhhh, I would love that too. Bobby, will you give me three babies?” she asked and we all laughed.

“I may not stop at three,” Bobby laughed.

“Ms. Meghan, can Gabriela really have that many babies, will there be enough money?” Valeria asked.

“Valeria, you just keep getting your sexy ass pregnant, we have more than enough money to take care of them and we love babies,” Meghan told her.

“Then can I have two with Bobby also, I think he will make pretty babies like Murphy,” she smiled.

I knew the answer to that, before Meghan even spoke.

“Valeria, I hope you do have two by Murphy and two by Bobby. I’m like you, Bobby will make beautiful babies, both my men are beautiful men, aren’t they?”

“They sure are and I hope all the boys have huge dicks like their daddies, too,” Gabriela said and laughed.

“Well, we want all the girls to have big titties like their moms, too,” Bobby added.

We pulled some pages out of the legal pads and passed around, so we could all draw what we thought the house should look like. I knew Bobby could sketch it from all the ideas we all had.

“I can’t draw Murphy,” Victoria said and laughed.

“Then you get with Maren, she’s a good artist, you give her ideas and she can draw them.”

I saw Gabriela sketching a house quickly and Kelly scooted over close to her.

Meghan was next to Bobby as he started his drawing.

Valeria poked my arm and looked at me.

“Murphy, I can’t draw worth a damn, will you let me look at your drawings?”

“Come here, you need to get that sexy butt used to being close to me anyway,” I said as I pushed back and she sat across my knees.

We had four sketches going and I knew Bobby could take them all and come up with something.

We took a break and fixed some Cokes on ice. I saw Bobby and Gabriela working on the laptops and walked over to look at what they were doing. Both had a program opened where they were actually making a draft of a floor plan with true to scale measurements.

“I didn’t know you were that good with computers Gabriela, you are good,” I said, as I sat beside her and watched. She was doing what Bobby was doing, taking all the sketches and making a composite on her screen. Then she turned it up, like 3-D and drew the walls and roof line. Damn, she’s good at this.

“I took computer science and CAD, Computer-aided Design and drafting, for two years before Momma died, I wanted to do this for a living.”

“You could too, show Kelly and Meghan.”

“Gabriela, you really are good. You and Bobby need to go into business.” Kelly said when she looked at both their screens.

When we had finished our meal and the table was cleared, I walked out to sit on the patio in the sun.


I called Joe Kessel to see how things were going. I needed to know about that property that joined us on the back side too. I had a feeling we were going to need that.

“Joe, Murphy here. How’s it going back there?”

“Hey Murphy, man it’s good to hear from you. I bet you’re having fun out there on the road in that big bus.”

“We love it Joe. I called to see how it’s going with you. Did you ever get in touch with the man who owns the property south of us?”

“I sure did, it’s way bigger than I thought though, he’s got thirty five hundred acres back there. There’s one place that comes right up to our lake, remember where we crossed that hill that looks like a levee?”

“Yeah, I remember that, what about it?”

“Well, the lake on his property is twice as big as your lake. We could cut that ridge out and connect the two. Man, we’d have a fifteen to eighteen hundred acre lake then. His has all kinds of big fish too. He took me all over it.”

“Will he sell it?”

“He told me he wanted to sell it to me, but I told him I didn’t have the money. I told him about my new job and about you and your family. He wants a membership Murphy and he’ll sell it all to you.”

“Damn Joe, you did great. How much is he asking?”

“He’s asking a thousand an acre, but if you give him and his wife and all his kids a lifetime membership, he’ll let you have it for eight fifty an acre.”

“Damn, how many kids does he have?”

“Three girls that were married, but back home now. He wants five lifetime memberships.”

“Get that in writing, he’s got a deal. I’ll call and have my banker get hold of you and you can put him in touch with the owner. We need that don’t we Joe?”

“We sure do Murphy, he’s not in any hurry though, I talked to Geri and we agreed to let them all come over as guests of the resort until you get back and make a deal with him.”

“I’ll have my banker call him, just the same, we can get him some earnest money.”

“I’ll tell him you called, I know he and you will really hit it off when you meet.”

“We’ll be home in about a week or so Joe, keep up the good work, I’m going to pay you a commission for getting that deal through for me.”

“Murphy, you don’t have to do that.”

“Joe, get used to it. We like you and the job you’re doing. You and Krissy just start putting all you make in the bank, I’m covering all your expenses from now on and you WILL get a fat commission.

“Tell Jessie and Lilly we have them some playmates too, we’ll see you soon.”

“Bye Murphy. Man you sure do business different from anyone I’ve ever known.”

‘I’ll just keep this little purchase to myself. They’re always pulling shit on me.’


I called Kurt Allendorph to see how the roads, RV parking and the other construction projects were coming along.

“Kurt, Murphy here, how’s it going back there?”

“Hey Murphy good to hear from you, I figured you’d be laid up on a beach with all the naked women.”

“I’m here in Corpus Christi now Kurt, we’re staying at a condo on a private resort, with the beach just a few yards from the door. Naked women lying all around the place, I have to kick them out of the way, just to walk down the beach.”

“Hot damn Murphy, you’re just as crazy as you were here in Florida. Man we’ve gotten all the roads paved and the RV parking will be finished as soon as we get the utilities run. Murphy, I tried to call you once and never got through to you, I talked to Joe and Geri about this and showed them the cost difference and the savings that would start in five years. We all decided to just put solar panels in back here for the electrical services on the RV park and for the roofs of the condos too. We would’ve had to put all the services underground if we didn’t and that would have taken a lot of time and money.”

“Kurt, you must have been reading my mind. You all did great, you don’t even need me back there, I’d just get in the way.

“I want to put in Geo-thermal heating and cooling, plus heat our water with that system too, have we passed the stage where we can make that fit?”

“Murphy, I’m ahead of you there too, I got you a hell of a deal on all that, the initial costs will be a lot higher, but in five years, you’ll be saving money, instead of paying money.”

“You did? You’re the man Kurt.”

“I got a distributorship on the new solar roofing shingles and we’ll really save money there. We’ve got three truck loads to be delivered from California the first of the month, we’ll be ready for them by then and can install them on the condos and the restaurant.

“I got with the man working on all your new cabins and he’s put down felt on the roof decking, until we get the new solar shingles. He’s gonna start installing them for our new company, plus I told him he’d get a sales commission on all he sold for us in the future too.

“When we get through with all your construction, we’ll already have enough sales to pay for our distributorship. Plus you get a kick back from the IRS for all these energy saving devices.”

“Damn Kurt, see I told you that you didn’t need me. We got one more building we want you to start on when you get to a point where you can. We’ve decided to build us a big lodge type home back up on the south end of the lake somewhere, with a good view of the lake.”

“I know just the place Murphy, I was back there the other day and thought about calling you. You can hardly see this place from across the lake, but from there, you can see most of the lake and all the way to the restaurant.”

“Bobby and our new friend Gabriela are working on the details on their laptops now, when they get them all like they want them, they’ll email them to you. They have them on some kind of drafting program that lets them use 3-D to turn the drawings all around.”

“I got a program like that on my laptop here in my pickup. I have all your blueprints loaded into it and can go right in and get details for the men in an instant. Tell Bobby to send their drawings on and I’ll run it through my builders program and get an idea on materials. I figure we’ll have one framing crew free in two weeks, we can have the foundation dug and poured for your home in just about that time.”

“Kurt, you get all that done and I’ll kick the bonus up another big notch. You make me wish I was back there watching it all come together.”

“Murphy, we don’t need no more from you, you’re paying us enough as it is and we’ll do it for what we agreed on.”

“Then I’ll give the other bonus to Janie, Jennifer and Jason, they’ll love it and you can pay the bills on it.”

“Murphy, I know there’s no need in arguing with you, you do things your way.”

“We don’t need to be arguing too much, if Bobby has his way, we’ll all be kin in a few years anyway.”

“Murphy, I hope you hurry up and bring that boy back here, Jen is about to drive us crazy. I think she and Bobby talk three to four times a day and half the night on weekends.”

“Tell her we’ll have him back there in about ten days, we have to swing up through Oklahoma on our way back out of Texas. Then we’ll be in Memphis for three days before heading back to Florida. He’s already told me they were both doubling up on their studies so they can graduate early.”

“Jen told Janie and me the same thing Murphy, I’m happy for them and Janie is about as bad as Jen, wanting them to hurry, get married and have babies. Speaking of babies, I’m not supposed to tell this yet, but there’s no way I can hold it.

“Murphy, Janie went to the doctor, she’s pregnant, we’re going to have a baby. I’ll have to buy you a cigar and a beer Murphy, the doctor told her he thinks it’s a boy.”

“Damn Kurt, congratulations. What do Jason and Jennifer think about that?”

“They’re both as thrilled as Janie and I.”

“I’ll tell Meghan to give her a call, I won’t tell her about the baby, so Janie can tell her, I know she’ll be just as happy as Janie about it.”

“Thanks again Murphy, for everything.”

“Thanks for all you’re doing Kurt, we’ll see you in about ten days or so, we’re bringing three new friends with us that we’re hiring to work on the resort, all three will knock your eyes around backwards, just wait until you see them Kurt.”

“Damn Murphy, way to go, see you soon.”


We’d just gotten off the phone when Kelly and Meghan came out and sat with me. They were really getting dark with all the sun we’d been getting lately, hell we all are.

“You girls look sexy as hell, I may lose control and just knock a couple more bellies up before we make it back to Memphis.”

“No you’re not either, we’ve come too far to mess this up. As soon as the doctors tell us we’re pregnant, you can have all the naked pussy you want, then when the babies get here, you can fuck these two as long as you can get it up,” Meghan laughed.

“Speaking of babies, I was talking to Kurt and he said Janie had gone to the doctor, I wonder what that was about?” I looked at both of them.

Kelly grabbed my phone from my hand and scanned the number then hit send.

She and Meghan were sitting on the same lounger I was, their sexy butts against my hip as I heard Janie answer on the speaker.

“Allendorph, may I help you?”

“You sure can, we want some of your sexy ass,” Meghan said.

“MEGHAN, I was just sitting here thinking about you, Kelly and Murphy. Where are you now? I bet you’re all on some beach naked and getting as dark as Mexicans aren’t you?”

“Kelly and I are sitting next to Murphy’s naked ass right now, looking right at that big tan dick he’s sporting. How are you and that overgrown giant and the kids doing?”

“We’re all great, I got some really good news today, I’m pregnant and the doctor tells me he thinks I’m having twins.”

I had to cover my ears to keep from losing my hearing, Kelly was leaning across me, she and Meghan were hugging and screaming and about to smother me in big brown titties.

Damn, I just love big brown titties. Not only do I have two beautiful women here on me that tell me they love me and want to marry me, I have a house full of women with naked, brown titties.

Then here’s another sexy woman on the phone from Florida, with huge brown titties, she’s telling the two women I’m going to marry that she’s pregnant with my baby boy and all three are screaming and crying and laughing, they’re so happy.

Hot Damn, I just love this shit.

“Kelly, this makes me so fucking horny, I could just climb up on Murphy’s naked dick and get pregnant right now,” Meghan said as she closed the phone.

“Me too, let’s rape his ass, everyone’s getting knocked up but us and I want a baby so bad,” Kelly said as she and Meghan lay their heads on my chest.

“Girls, you don’t want that any more than I do, but you just said we have so much time and money invested in this already that we need to just keep our plans and our schedule. We’ll be back in Memphis in about ten days and we have two weeks until our scheduled appointments. If everything checks out, both of you, as well as Maren and Karen, will be impregnated. Then we have about another three weeks for the test results to show that all of you are in fact pregnant.

“As soon as we know you two are pregnant, the three of us will take off three days and drive down to the coast and stay naked in the RV. I want all the naked pussy you can lay on me until the doctor tells us that we need to stop”

“Thank you Murphy, we know that’s the only way we can do this and be happy, we’re just so anxious to get started,” Kelly said.

“Yes Kelly and when I see Murphy put this beautiful dick in Victoria and try his best to knock her sexy ass up, I want him so bad. I’m not jealous of her, but I sure wanted it to be me when I saw her getting fucked from behind like that,” Meghan said.

“Do we need to put Valeria off then? I know she’ll agree to whatever we decide.”

“Hell no, we’re going to fuck her sexy pussy tonight. I want Kelly there with us and she and I are going to help you fuck that beautiful Mexican girl until she tells us all to stop,” Meghan said.

“Oh Meghan, I love you so much, I wanted to be there when she gets her pussy fucked for the first time in nearly four years. GOD, that girl is so fucking sexy and she thinks she doesn’t even look good,” Kelly said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.