Murphy - 5 - Cover

Murphy - 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continuing story of Bob Murphy and his soon-to-be wives and son, as they roam all over TX. and OK. It seems they're always in the right spot to meet some sexy young girl. As they add to the passenger list on the big RV, fun, sex and adventure just comes natural for all of them. They already own Little Beaver Nature Resort in FL and will soon return there to make some really nice additions. Not only in facilities and attractions, but in sexy young women too

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Murphy, let me drive. I watched you, I know I can do it,” Valeria said as she slid her sexy ass into the drivers seat.

“Let her drive Murphy, you can sit beside her and look at her titties better that way,” Meghan said and laughed.

“Well, you know I love butts and boobs,” I said and sat down beside Valeria in the buddy seat.

“Valeria, if you’ve driven a school bus, you can drive this. Release the brake there and put it in gear. Did you have an automatic when you drove?”

“Yes, it was a big bus.”

“Good, it’s all yours then,” I patted her naked thigh and leaned back to watch.

“How fast can I drive Murphy?” she asked when she was out on the four lane hammering toward the Gulf.

“Catch you a fast truck and run with him, he knows this road better than us, do you like to drive fast?”

“I sure do, I get excited when I drive fast,” she said, without looking at me.

“Just remember you have your little boys on here, so be careful, and let her run Valeria,” I told her.

“Ohhhh damn Murphy, I love this fucking bus,” she glanced up at me and smiled as she hammered it hard.

‘I loved this fucking bus too, Girl’, I thought as I looked at her sexy brown legs and her huge knockers.

She caught two pipeline rigging trucks running empty as they passed and hung with them until we saw mile marker 15. We were coming into Corpus Christi in a hurry, as she slowed to the speed limit.

Meghan came up and sat across my legs as she showed me her laptop screen.

“Here’s the highway we’re looking for, its at the end of I-37, just as we cross over on the beach,” she said, pointing to her laptop.

She was sitting with her knees toward Valeria when she said that and looked down at her big breasts, then at me.

“She has some really nice ones, doesn’t she Murphy?” she said as she poked Valeria’s nipple with her finger.

“We have a bus load of nice ones,” I said

“I agree. Valeria, Victoria, Kelly and I went into the bedroom and compared boobs, we all like each others. Valeria’s titties are as big as mine and hers are natural, like Gabriela’s. I bet you’ll like Victoria’s too, she’s got little nipples like Valeria,” Meghan said.

I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to get Valeria to respond.

“Valeria, would you mind if I showed your titties to Murphy?” she said and grinned at me.

“When we get there?” she asked, never taking her eyes off the road.

“No. Now.”

“OK,” was all she said.

Meghan reached over and pulled her crop top completely up over her big breasts.

Damn.

“Nice, huh, Murphy?”

“Very nice, Valeria you’re a very beautiful young woman,” I said as I looked her flawless breasts over.

“Murphy, I asked Valeria to sleep with us tomorrow night, you know what she asked me?”

“No, what?”

“She wanted to know if she could fuck you.”

“Valeria?”

“Tell him Valeria. Tell him what you told me and Kelly.”

“Murphy, I want to sit on your dick and fuck you with my naked pussy,” she said and glanced over at me and smiled.

“What else did we talk about Valeria?”

“You told me that if I liked it at Florida and wanted to stay, Murphy could fuck me without a rubber.”

“Tell him what you said then.”

“I told you and Kelly I wanted to fuck him tonight without a rubber, it has been so long for me. I am tired of waiting and Stephen isn’t coming home. I told you that have never looked at any man but Stephen and that I wanted Murphy to fuck me as soon as I saw him. I need you Murphy.”

“You will sleep between Murphy and me tomorrow night Valeria, you’ll never have to worry about being hurt again, you will live with us and we will all raise our babies together. I hope you have two of Murphy’s babies.”

“Thank you again, so much. Please don’t make me cry, I am driving,” she laughed.

“Valeria, we love you, we’ll never make you cry. Now, when I-37 ends, take highway 181, it will be to your left, then cross over on Harbor Drive onto Nueces Bay Causeway. There will be water on both sides, will that bother you?”

“No, I’m not scared, I have you with me to help me.”

“You will always have me to help you Baby, just remember that. When we get across Nueces Bay, we’ll go all the way to where state highway 181 and state highway 35 split. You take state highway 35 to the right, then just a little ways, you will see state road 361. Go right on state road 361 all the way to the ocean and we’ll see the road sign for the resort before we get to Aransas Pass.”

“Will you stay with me Ms. Meghan, until we get there, I love to drive this big bus, I want to drive some more.”

“Murphy and I both will be right here to help watch for the signs. We’re in a hurry to see you naked,” Meghan laughed and kissed me.

“I want to be naked with all of you, Gabriela told me all of you are so beautiful and make her feel so special.”

“Gabriela wants to sleep with us tonight Valeria, is that alright with you?”

“But it is you who will let her, not me.”

“She wants Murphy to fuck her too, will that be alright with you?”

“YES, I mean if she wants to, it’s about fucking time and I want her to fuck Murphy too. I am getting really wet Ms. Meghan, I love to talk to you like this.”

“I love you too Honey.”

I listened to the two of them verbally fuck each other all the way until we hit FM road 2999, then I saw the sign.

“There it is, Valeria you’ll have to swing wide left before you get there, to make the right turn.”

Meghan and Kelly were in a mad race to see who was going to pay, as usual. They came back with all sorts of brochures and with a sign for our bus with our name on it.

I let Valeria drive the bus all the way down to the parking slot, where Bobby and I guided her back into place perfectly, she really could handle this big bus. I bet that’s not all she can handle either and now I was as excited as she and Meghan were on the way out here.

“Mom, how long did you register for?” Bobby asked, grinning as they all started stripping in the bus.

“For a week, we can stay longer or we can go to another one.”

“Wow, come on Gabby, get naked and let’s go swim in the ocean,” he said as Gabriela pulled the last of her clothes off.

“Go with them Valeria, we’ll bring Luís and Rico with us. Go play, have fun. Play naked in the surf. Show Texas what a beautiful, sexy young woman you are,” Kelly told her.

We all watched as she ran to catch them, skipping and doing cartwheels on the beach.

Damn, what a sight.

I turned to see Victoria holding Rico and held out my arms to him, the little shit leaped right to me, laughing.

Kelly had Luís and we all headed to the beach to find Bobby and the sisters.

“Murphy, I want to thank you again for what you, Meghan and Kelly are doing for Valeria. My son has shit on that young girl for years. He’s my son, but I love that girl like she’s my own daughter. I hope she’ll be happy, now that we’re getting our asses out of Texas,” Victoria said.

“We’ll make sure she’s happy, and you too. You’re a damn good looking woman, when you get naked Victoria, you should go naked all the time,” I said and she laughed.

“Thank you Murphy, I try to stay in shape and I’ll be so glad when my face heals, I feel like I have a wash cloth stuffed up my sinuses.”

“Vicky, do you ever do aerobics?” Meghan asked.

“Honey, I taught aerobics for ten years and still do them, well I did until a week ago, why?”

“We were thinking of having nude aerobics on the beach each morning, will you conduct them for us?”

“God, that sounds so fucking erotic, yes, I’d love to.”

“Victoria, if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” I asked and she smiled at me.

“Murphy, I’m proud to tell you that I’m 42 years old. I’m proud of my body and I’ve gotten Valeria into the habit of working out. She and I work hard to have the bodies we have. I did have a boob job years ago, but now that I’m older, I’m glad I did. I love my big titties. I just love Meghan’s and Kelly’s too.

“I want to thank you all for rescuing both of us, well actually all four of us. We were stuck and we had no idea how we were ever going to get out of the rut we were in. I love the fact that all of you have open relationships and that all of you love being naked and getting sun.”

“Victoria, you, Valeria and the boys are part of our family now, we think of you as part of us. I suppose though, we may have one slight problem with Bobby,” Meghan said and we all looked at her as we walked down the beach to where Bobby, Valeria and Gabriela were playing naked in the surf.

“What’s that boy done now?” I asked and laughed.

“He sits and stares at Victoria when she’s naked. Victoria, I hope you don’t mind his infatuation with you. Our son loves older women as much as he loves young girls and if you haven’t noticed, he loves big titties,” Meghan said.

“I love the way he looks at me, hell I’m 42 and he makes me feel giddy when he looks me over like I’m Gabriela’s age. If you think I may need to keep covered when he’s around, let me know, I sure don’t want to cause problems.”

“Actually, I was about to ask you to encourage him. He’s young and he’s still learning. Murphy and I think you could really help him gain more experience. I hope you’re not offended by me telling you that,” Meghan told her.

“If you and Murphy are giving me permission to act on the way he makes me feel, I want to thank you again. I wasn’t sure how I was going to handle this, but your son turns me on like crazy.”

“So, you want some of that young dick?” Meghan lay it on the line, smiling.

“Since I first saw him looking me over. Now that I’ve seen him naked, I really want some of his young dick, that is if you both are sure.”

“I’d be disappointed if you didn’t take him to bed Victoria, we all see the way he looks at you and Valeria. He’s just like us. He loves to have fun, no matter if he’s running through the surf like he is now, or fucking beautiful women like you. Just make sure Meghan and I see it when you do.”

“I’ve never made love to anyone his age, even when I was his age myself. I’ve never done it in front of an audience either. I think I would like to though, I’m turned on, just talking to both of you about it.”

“You won’t have to say anything, just smile and make sure you’re always close, hug him a lot and even touch him. He’ll do the rest,” Meghan told her.

“Thanks Meghan, this is a whole new world to me and I love it. Just look at those two little boys running naked and playing in the surf with the others. This is the way we all need to live our lives and I’m so happy to be with you.”

“We’re happy you’re here too Victoria, in fact, I think you need to spend a few nights with Murphy, Kelly and me, we like your sexy body too. I hope you like Kelly and I as much as we like you and Valeria,” Meghan put some fuel on the fire.

“Now you’re really tempting me to show you an even wilder side of my fantasies,” she said as we caught up to Bobby and the others.

“Don’t you dare hold anything back from us Victoria, we want to love you and we want you to love us,” I told her.

Meghan reached out to take Victoria’s hand, reaching for Kelly’s hand at the same time. The three of them waded into the surf until they were waist deep and stood holding onto each other. I could imagine what they were all doing as they laughed and played like the kids on the beach.

Luís and Rico came running to me, yelling my name. I stooped to let them run right into my arms and picked them both up. I carried them out into the water until I was waist deep and they were kicking and laughing.

I saw Valeria and Bobby playing and splashing each other as Gabriela waded out to where I was with the boys.

“Gabby, Gabby,” they both yelled and reached out for her.

She walked up to us and reached out her arms, encircling my waist, pulling her naked breasts into me as well as the boys.

“You boys like Uncle Murphy, don’t you?” she said as she kissed each of them and spanked their naked butts playfully.

“Yeah, Unca Murphy plays with us in the water.” Luís said.

““Do you like Unca Murphy too, Gabby?” Rico asked.

“I sure do, he plays with me in the water too,” she said and smiled at me, as she went under to take my dick in her mouth. Wow, this girl is getting brave, since we all got naked on the beach.

She came up, water running down her face and her big breasts, I could have fucked her right there with the boys in my arms.

“Let’s show Unca Murphy how good we can swim, come on, I’ll race you back to the beach,” she said as I turned the boys loose to let them swim.

Those two little boys can swim like dolphins and I love the way their aunt Gabby’s butt looks, as she’s swimming away too.

Meghan, Kelly and Victoria were coming toward me and I moved toward them.

Kelly hugged me from one side and Meghan the other. They both pulled Victoria into our embrace and her huge breasts pressed into my chest.

“Murphy, Kelly and I have you booked for the rest of the trip. We have one virgin and two sex starved women that need your attention. Then if you take into account that Maren, Kelly and I love your dick too, we plan on keeping you busy,” Meghan said as they all hugged me.

“I may need to call in my re-enforcements, and get Bobby involved,” I laughed.

“He’s already booked, as I said, we all want some loving and Gabriela’s already told Valeria and me she wants you first.”

“Damn.”

“Here’s the plan for tonight. Valeria, Maren and Kelly are sleeping together. You, Gabriela and I are sleeping together, and Victoria and Bobby are sleeping together.

“Then tomorrow night, you, Kelly and Valeria are sleeping together. Gabriela, Maren and I are sleeping together, and Bobby is with Victoria again,” she said smiling.

“I’m glad we’ve parked for the week and I don’t have to drive,” I told them.

“We are too, we get your full attention, we get this wonderful dick and we get to explore our three new friends bodies,” Kelly laughed and kissed Victoria big nipple.

We swam and played on the beach until after sundown, watching the red sun across the beach. Since we’d driven hard all day and played until dark, Meghan and Kelly suggested we eat on the bus, then go to the condo and turn early.

I knew they were both ready to get their hands on some Mexican butts and I was too.

We all went to the public showers after we ate sandwiches and had the best time as a group we’ve had since we started the trip. I laughed so hard, I was hurting and the others did too.

When we got back to the condo, I went straight to the back bedroom. As soon as I lay back on the bed, Meghan and Gabriela came in. I could tell Gabby was nervous and I just held out my arms to her. That was all it took, she was in bed with me in an instant.

“Murphy, Gabriela wants you to do something for her, don’t you Gabriela?”

“Ms. Meghan, I can’t ask Murphy to do that,” she laughed as she looked at me.

“Yes you can Gabriela, if you want it, just ask him, you’ll never get the chance for it to be this way again, just ask. Murphy loves you like we all do and he’d do anything you asked.”

“Will you Murphy?”

“Will I what Gabriela?”

“Uh, Ms. Meghan help me.”

“Do you want Murphy to kiss you Gabriela?”

“Yes.”

“Where do you want him to kiss you Gabriela?”

“On my pussy. I said it didn’t I? Murphy will you kiss my pussy before I fuck you?”

“Do you want to fuck Murphy, or do you want him to fuck you?”

“I want to fuck Murphy, then I want him to fuck me.”

“Murphy, I think Gabriela wants you all night,” Meghan laughed as she lay on the other side of her.

“Then I want to kiss you Ms. Meghan,” she said as she smiled, looking from me to Meghan.

“Where?”

“On your pussy,” she said, and giggled as Meghan hugged her and held her close.

“Gabriela, we’re all so happy you’re here with us and that you, Valeria and Victoria have decided to go back to Florida with us. Murphy and I want all of you to be as happy as we are. We want you to know, you’ll never have to do anything you don’t want to do. We love you just like you are,” Meghan told her as they lay close together.

Gabriela’s long shiny black was mingled with Meghan’s long honey blonde hair as they lay with Gabby half on, half off Meghan’s chest. Her face was above Meghan’s as they looked at each other, smiling, no more than a few inches apart.

“Ms. Meghan, last week I was crying every day and every night, I did not know what I was going to do and I was so scared for my life. My Uncle was trying to get in my bed each night and I just decided to leave for San Antonio. When I left, I was so afraid that I would be kidnapped and raped before I reached San Antonio. I had to leave though, I had to do something to try and save myself.

“When Ms. Kelly opened the door of the big bus and smiled at me, I said my thanks to God for watching over me. I was so happy, but I still wanted my sister.

“Now I have my sister and my little nephews and we are all going away from all the bad things in our lives. Valeria and I love all of you, you have given us a chance when we never thought there was one in our lives.

“Luís and Rico will grow up to be good boys and not belong to the bad gangs in the big cities. We have so much to be thankful for.

“Now Valeria and I can lay naked in bed together like we used to, we can love and touch and feel. We want to share that happy love with the Murphy family, now that you have made us a part of your life,” Gabriela said, as she still looked down at Meghan.

It was as if she were getting it all off her sexy chest, saying out loud all the things she felt in her heart, as she started a new life with us. A beautiful, happy, sexually adventurous girl, about to become a woman and excited about it.

I lay on my side, watching them as she talked to Meghan, I looked at her sexy butt, her long dark legs and her proud young breasts. I couldn’t help but wonder what she would be like once she’d made love and experienced a man inside her. I didn’t have to wait long for the answer to that.

“Gabriela, we love you like a daughter, we love you and Valeria like family, you are a Murphy now, I want you to remember that.

“Look over there at Murphy’s big dick Gabriela, I bet you’d love to kiss it and let him kiss your pussy, before you take that big dick in your hot little Mexican pussy, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, and I want to kiss you on your pretty pussy too. I am so happy and so excited, I hurt in my belly.”

“You roll over and kiss Murphy’s dick, I want to kiss your pretty pussy first, then you can kiss mine when you take Murphy inside you.”

Gabriela rolled and flipped over Meghan, lying next to me, as she leaned over to lick and then suck my dick between her sensuous lips.

I could have exploded, at just the sight, as she rolled her big dark eyes up to look at me.

Meghan was behind Gabriela, she spread the young girls legs wide and lay between them. I watched as she moved up between her sexy buttocks and kissed up through her split, as Gabriela shivered and sucked my dick harder and deeper.

I knew when Meghan had pushed her way deep enough between her cheeks to lick Gabriela’s pussy. She rose up on her elbows, over my dick and opened her mouth to take over half of me in her throat. I was determined not to blow my load yet, I wanted her more then ever now.

Gabriela was hunching the bed with her pussy and backing up to get more of Meghan’s tongue. She was fucking the bed wildly and I knew she was close to orgasm.

Meghan must have known too, she stopped and rolled Gabriela over by her long legs. Meghan looked at me and from under the pillow, she pulled a condom out to quickly roll it down over my raging hard dick. I could have shot the roof off the condo at just her touch.

“Gabriela, get on Murphy and let him suck your pussy now. When you think you can take no more, slide back and take his dick in your hot, sweet little pussy,” Meghan said as she moved up to lie beside me.

Gabriela was like a snake as she slithered up my body, then she sat up with her legs on either side of my face as she smiled down at me.

“Please Murphy, I need you,” was all she said as she smiled.

“Come to me Gabriela, I need your pussy too,” I told her as I reached to get a double handful of her sexy buttocks and pull her pussy to my mouth.

I felt her shiver and I felt Meghan move on the bed. She was right over my head, facing Gabriela as I sucked her tight brown pussy.

Gabriela screamed as Meghan sucked her nipples and I could feel her shaking, she was about to let it go.

Gabriela pushed her butt back as she raised just a little. She backed up to where my dick was against her pussy. I knew I was ready for her, I knew she was as ready as she had ever been in her life, ready to take my dick in her virgin pussy.

Meghan slid forward and held my dick up as Gabriela eased her body down to let her slippery lips open for me.

Once again, I nearly lost it.

Meghan lowered her pussy to my face as I pushed my hips up to get deeper into Gabriela’s young pussy. She rode down on me hard and I felt my dick slip deeper.

I sucked Meghan’s pussy as if it were my first time, I fucked my hips up into Gabriela’s hot pussy as if it were my last time. I felt Meghan lean over, I knew she was either kissing Gabriela on her mouth or sucking her nipples.

What ever it was, made her drop her body down to take my dick all the way to my balls.

I could feel them pulling each others bodies, I knew Meghan’s pussy was about to flood my face. I felt Gabriela’s tight pussy clinch my dick like a fist. My balls exploded as Gabriela screamed and Meghan let her flood loose on my face.

The triple orgasm was so extreme, it felt as if it would go on forever.

I was shaking when they both rolled off me. I looked to see them wrap their sexy bodies in a furious sixty nine with me looking right at Gabriela’s buttocks as she lay on Meghan.

This was almost too much for me, I thought I had experienced it all since I met Meghan, but the sight of Gabriela’s sexy brown butt was more than I could pass on.

I pulled the filled condom off and grappled around on the headboard until I found another one. With my knees, I forced Gabriela legs wider, moving up to where I was right over Meghan’s face as I took aim at the slick, hairless brown pussy before me.

Meghan shifted her mouth to suck my balls, then back to attack Gabriela’s hot little clitty as I pulled her sexy brown hips back so I could fuck her. I was afraid I was too rough with her and started to let her hips go.

“NO, FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK MEEEeeee,” she screamed, then smothered her own voice in Meghan’s pussy, as she bucked her hips back against me.

I took her hips and pulled her back, ramming my dick into her tight pussy until I was as deep as I fuck Meghan and Kelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.